Charlie Mann/Campbell Ogilvie

Walter Kidd

Now is the time for action. Not hollow words/promises.

Our season is over - under the Trade Descriptions Act we could all ask for our Season Ticket money back as this is not a football team we are watching.

Get off your fat Weegie Arses and start walking the walk rather than talking the talk.

Be men.

Stop being puppets.

Or get out.

They wont do that Walter they need the paycheque, that is as long as people are willing to pay to watch this product.

Now is the time for action. Not hollow words/promises.

Our season is over - under the Trade Descriptions Act we could all ask for our Season Ticket money back as this is not a football team we are watching.

Get off your fat Weegie Arses and start walking the walk rather than talking the talk.

Be men.

Stop being puppets.

Or get out.

They wont do that Walter they need the paycheque, that is as long as people are willing to pay to watch this product.

Question is how many pay cheques does Campbell Ogilvie actually get?

1 from HMFC for his position as CEO or whatever

1 from the SFA for his position as Vice Chairman

1 from his beloved Glasgow Rangers? For his position as a confirmed HUN on the David Murray payroll.

Not bad work if you can get it.

Now regarding his position at the SFA.

Surely if he was actually trying to help HMFC we would not be in the present position of getting shafted at every turn, and sometimes when there is no turn.

I really cannot see how he has done anything to help us with regards our standing with the SFA.

Is he acting as a Kim Philby type double or treble agent to have HMFC completely butt f@rked?

I look forward to your response Campbell under whatever pseudonym you happen to use on this board, it should be interesting to hear what a great job off the field you have done for us as usual regarding the commercial side of things.

...1 from his beloved Glasgow Rangers? For his position as a confirmed HUN on the David Murray payroll...

Where's this come from?

Where's this come from?

When he spoke at a meeting of various HMFC supporters groups etc. when he first arrived. I cannot remember the exact nature of the meeting but a friend was there and

Campbell Ogilvie introduced himself stating what his role was at the club, including our man on the inside at the SFA to assist us in our progress, the commercial side of HMFC and that he was a Rangers man through and through and always will be.

One or two people apparently stood up and said that if you are a confirmed HUN then GTF out of our club.

It should be noted that he was very arrogant in his statement of HUN fact hence the response.

I of course have no proof that he is on the HUN payroll but stranger things have happened and of course as we are constantly told by the SFA there is no corruption in Scottish football.

I suppose only Campbell knows how many sides he is batting for, so to speak.

Listen we are all hurting with what is going on especially on the pitch and I think some people are just looking to strike out and blame anyone at the moment..........For me the bottom line is Vlad is the guy where the buck stops.

Charlie Mann is his spokesman for feck sake, he has come out and disagreed with Vlad on certain things but he isn't going to destroy him is he!!

As for Campbell, well he seems to have a good name within footballing circles and seems a good man.

Romanov is pulling the strings ( i know puppets etc ) and him alone needs to sort this mess out:mad:

Listen we are all hurting with what is going on especially on the pitch and I think some people are just looking to strike out and blame anyone at the moment..........For me the bottom line is Vlad is the guy where the buck stops.

Charlie Mann is his spokesman for feck sake, he has come out and disagreed with Vlad on certain things but he isn't going to destroy him is he!!

As for Campbell, well he seems to have a good name within footballing circles and seems a good man.

Romanov is pulling the strings ( i know puppets etc ) and him alone needs to sort this mess out:mad:

Hello Campbell....Wait till Vlad reads that, You'll be back at your beloved HUNS before Charlie the Puppet can dance!! :rolleyes:

Campbell Ogilvie introduced himself stating ... that he was a Rangers man through and through and always will be.

Och - get a grip. If he had not said that, then people would have found out he supported the hun and said "Ah ... you didn't declare your interest - why were you hiding it?"

He is working for Hearts and, I am led to believe, doing his best for Hearts. The fact that he remains misguided in supporting the bluenoses is irrelevant.

Hello Campbell....Wait till Vlad reads that, You'll be back at your beloved HUNS before Charlie the Puppet can dance!! :rolleyes:

Mr Ogilvie to you son!!:P

Och - get a grip. If he had not said that, then people would have found out he supported the hun and said "Ah ... you didn't declare your interest - why were you hiding it?"

He is working for Hearts and, I am led to believe, doing his best for Hearts. The fact that he remains misguided in supporting the bluenoses is irrelevant.

I can almost accept your first point apart from my friends view of the arrogant manner that he conducted himself at the meeting.

It would appear that his best is not good enough when it comes to our man on the inside at the SFA. Does anyone actually believe that our lot has improved at the SFA with Campbells help since he joined HMFC's employ?

Archived