Glentoran

JamboX2

Stephane Grappelli

It's Saturday night right?

Threads about Ireland :vrface:

Sorry mate! Had a few scoops pre and post match and ended up getting embroiled in it!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• jambo1961

Sorry mate! Had a few scoops pre and post match and ended up getting embroiled in it!

No problem mate! Not my sort of argument anyway.

It happens.

Some folk just take it a wee bitty too far with the abuse.

Not for one second was I meaning you by the way :thumb:

Yet you're not from Scotland but are talking about a Scottish club?

Brain cells for Dunphy!

You are not from ireland but are on a thread about an irish club.

And you post about grammar and spelling yet do not know the meaning of bigotry.

You're the type that continues to stir the shite while the ordinary people of ireland want to move on.

This situation was no doubt created by divide and rule.

Im assuming its something you abhor yet here you are contributing to it.

Embroiled more like started it along with Earl who obviously hates hearts supporters after saying they are worse than shite on another thread.

Earl rarely makes a match anymore and with his views should get celtic tv installed.

Stephane Grappelli

No problem mate! Not my sort of argument anyway.

It happens.

Some folk just take it a wee bitty too far with the abuse.

Not for one second was I meaning you by the way :thumb:

Cheers guv! I knew you weren't meaning me.

Stephane Grappelli

Embroiled more like started it along with Earl who obviously hates hearts supporters after saying they are worse than shite on another thread.

Earl rarely makes a match anymore and with his views should get celtic tv installed.

Och Jake, I'm not getting involved all over again. Think what you like about me.

Peace.

:rofl:

He knows fine well.

I genuinely have no idea why you were laughing at my post. It was one of the very, very few posts on here which was actually relevant to the subject and so I didn't really expect it to be laughed at. 

See when you are lighten a candle ask Father Brendan if he got buggered as a kid were lets face it, it. it was rife and still to this day but the elephant in the the room is best blanked for some like maggots eh

While ive found gatsby and earl to be very nippy this post is bang out of order.

Stephane Grappelli

I'm submitting this thread to the Smithsonian. 

Och, it was mainly just banter.  Jake came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked. 

Och, it was mainly just banter.  Jake came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked. 

This thread should have been about Glentoran and Northern Irish football. I think it is really, really sad that it was hijacked by people with different agendas and who cannot see "Northern Ireland" without lashing out. But hey, banter is banter, eh?

Stephane Grappelli

This thread should have been about Glentoran and Northern Irish football. I think it is really, really sad that it was hijacked by people with different agendas and who cannot see "Northern Ireland" without lashing out. But hey, banter is banter, eh?

Och, it was mainly just banter.  Bowmans_Boot came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked. 

Bridge of Djoum

Och, it was mainly just banter.  Morgan came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked. 

FTFY

Och, it was mainly just banter.  Bowmans_Boot came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked. 

I only commented upon Glentoran and NI football on this thread, sorry to disappoint you. 

Bridge of Djoum

Bit unjust mate.

I would not do that.

Just thought things were heading the same way as last night.

Joke, fella. 

Give it time....

Stephane Grappelli

I only commented upon Glentoran and NI football on this thread, sorry to disappoint you. 

I'm not disappointed just very, VERY upset.

Och, it was mainly just banter. Jake came on at the death to try and start it all up again but fortunately he was blanked.

Ho you what happened to our peace treaty!

Doctor FinnBarr

Can I take this back on topic?

I know the Glens fans turn up at Tynie every now and again so when I heard we had them in a friendly 8? years ago now I managed to convince the wife that a few days in Belfast would be the best way to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. She went for it!!!!!!

Had a great time (expensive mind) but we had a cracking afternoon in the Glens Supporters Club which must have about the best sit-in chippy in the world next to it.

Downside is, that was her first game and the bug was caught, costs me for 2 tickets when I can make a game now. 

Shanks said no

ORANGE-PARADE-GLASGOW-2014-DN-17.jpg

Why would you not want to be involved with something that looks this good?

Saltmarket, Glasgow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

1.jpg

How ******* tragically sad must your life be to go over to Northern Ireland to bang on a drum or play silly wee tune on a flute. :rofl:

Terrible way to hold your sticks. Who is teaching these muppets.  

Probably!  There were loads of Linfield fans at St Tam's when I went there.

No wonder there was trouble outside my school gates! :wink::lol:

1.jpg

How ******* tragically sad must your life be to go over to Northern Ireland to bang on a drum or play silly wee tune on a flute. :rofl:

cracking photo ... used to hear them practice in Gorgie

• 5 years later...
Салатные палочки

Guy behind the goal tonight (games on Sky Sports Football) wearing a Hearts jacket. The same one Csaba wore. 

Салатные палочки

I searched Google for "Glentoran Hearts" as I'm sure there was some sort of relationship and this popped up. I didn't even realise it was in the Shed. 

I'm not reading back but I can imagine why :laugh2:

28 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I searched Google for "Glentoran Hearts" as I'm sure there was some sort of relationship and this popped up. I didn't even realise it was in the Shed. 

I'm not reading back but I can imagine why :laugh2:

I've just read it and it was the shitshow I thought it would be 😂. Probably about 2 relevant posts to the OP.