Glentoran

JamboX2

You are a very strange man.

But you say you are loaded, therefore you must be loaded, so well done to you...

Ya complete and utter embarrassment that you are.

Naw am skint and a Catholic

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• jambo1961

Stephane Grappelli

Naw am skint and a Catholic

Interesting that you assume that anyone who is against the Orangina Order is a Catholic. This just underlines the filthy, vile bigotry which courses through your veins you despicable oaf.

Such anger  from a tolerant chap

You seem filled with rage

Sad eh

Interesting that you assume that anyone who is against the Orangina Order is a Catholic. This just underlines the filthy, vile bigotry which courses through your veins you despicable oaf.

Who cares if someone is catholic anyway?

Not me they are all virgins till they get married (mainly the females that is) and would never consider the pill or abortion..God forbid

Stephane Grappelli

Such anger from a tolerant chap

You seem filled with rage

Sad eh

Not anger or rage my dear friend.

Just pity for you and the poor souls whose lives have been infected by you.

Pity.

Not me they are all virgins till they get married (mainly the females that is) and would never consider the pill or abortion..God forbid

Why do they seem to rile you so much? Who cares? If people want to believe in myth so be it.

By the attempted sounds of things I'll assume you'll be in church tomorrow morning?

By the attempted sounds of things I'll assume you'll be in church tomorrow morning?

Already there sweeping the floor and lighting the candles. Nap.

It's pretty clean cut though really, the throwbacks over in Mordor assume that Hearts & Whatever-passes-for-Rangers-these-days & Linfield & Glentoran are all cut from the same scratchy, orange cloth.

On the few occasions I've had the misfortune to be in that makey-uppy wee country, I've had Nordies of both colour (Green and Ornj) assume that I'm a Good Loyalist purely because I'm Hearts fan.

The province is a basket case.

Northern Ireland is about as "Makey-uppy" a country as it is possible to get! :rofl:

Give me fruity campiness over the faux links to Northern Ireland any day.

I think one thing that we can all agree on though is that the sooner we have a united, 32 county Ireland governed solely by Dublin, the better. Surely nobody on this forum would dispute that,

I've reported all these posts for trolling.

Thanks lads :thumbsup:

ORANGE-PARADE-GLASGOW-2014-DN-17.jpg

Why would you not want to be involved with something that looks this good?

That's a cracking photo of Glasgow there.

Who cares if someone is catholic anyway?

The same kind of people who care if some people play a flute in a band, apparently.

The same kind of people who care if some people play a flute in a band, apparently.

Good. I'm glad you think it's trolling Eck. I mean it isn't... but y'know. :)

Phil Dunphy showing his roots. Comes as a great shock so it does.

Quite happy to reveal I was born in Belfast.

Nothing to be ashamed of. 

:thumbsup:

Good. I'm glad you think it's trolling Eck. I mean it isn't... but y'know. :)

It's as clear as the moth on that bald mans head :laugh:

It's either trolling or you're quite ignorant about Northern Ireland in general, your choice :thumbsup:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Quite happy to reveal I was born in Belfast.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

:thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with being from Belfast mate. Siding with filth is another thing altogether.

Nothing wrong with being from Belfast mate. Siding with filth is another thing altogether.

I don't recall siding with anyone.

I do, however, object to the completely ignorant views on my home country held by some of the idiots on here. I trust this clarifies matters.

It's as clear as the moth on that bald mans head :laugh:

It's either trolling or you're quite ignorant about Northern Ireland in general, your choice :thumbsup:

It's actually the third option:

Northern Ireland is not a country. It's a leftover outpost of one of the most sadistic and exploitative empires the world has ever seen.

Stephane Grappelli

Well done lad. Running away telling tales because someone posted something that you don't like.

Away and grow up, and grow a pair while you're at it, you absolute sad sack.

It's actually the third option:

Northern Ireland is not a country. It's a leftover outpost of one of the most sadistic and exploitative empires the world has ever seen.

:laugh:

Northern Ireland can be described as a country, province or a top-level constituent of the United Kingdom. Your distasteful opinions aside, Northern Ireland is a beautiful country full of wonderfully friendly people.

But, most importantly, you're wrong mate. Stick to silly posts about Mardi Gras, the Church or how much you hate Westminster :thumbsup:

Well done lad. Running away telling tales because someone posted something that you don't like.

Away and grow up, and grow a pair while you're at it, you absolute sad sack.

You're on here telling folk how you support Real Madrid and you're calling me a sad sack?

On you go mate, back in your hole :jjyay:

Stephane Grappelli

You're on here telling folk how you support Real Madrid and you're calling me a sad sack?

On you go mate, back in your hole :jjyay:

Lots of people have a soft spot for a foreign fitbaw team but virtually nobody likes a grass.

You sir, are nothing but a stool pigeon. Shame on you.

Northern Ireland can be described as a country, province or a top-level constituent of the United Kingdom. Your distasteful opinions aside, Northern Ireland is a beautiful country full of wonderfully friendly people.

But, most importantly, you're wrong mate. Stick to silly posts about Mardi Gras, the Church or how much you hate Westminster :thumbsup:

I'll keep doing all those things. :thumbsup:

I'm still really unlikely to ever recognise Northern Ireland as a nation though! It's a bit of a stretch! :rofl:

Edited by The Earl of Mothsbery

Lots of people have a soft spot for a foreign fitbaw team but virtually nobody likes a grass.

You sir, are nothing but a stool pigeon. Shame on you.

You should talk to other die hard Madridistas about how you'd like to see a United Ireland then :thumbsup:

I'll keep doing all those things. :thumbsup:

I'm still really unlikely to ever recognise Northern Jreland as a nation though! It's a bit of a stretch! :rofl:

Whether you recognise it or not is irrelevant. It is what it is :thumbsup: 

Stephane Grappelli

You should talk to other die hard Madridistas about how you'd like to see a United Ireland then :thumbsup:

No doubt they would be in favour, as any reasonable person would be. I'm also confident that the ones who disagreed with me wouldn't feel the need to run away and clype to the mods like a wee primary school boy.

No doubt they would be in favour, as any reasonable person would be. I'm also confident that the ones who disagreed with me wouldn't feel the need to run away and clype to the mods like a wee primary school boy.

I'm sure they'd honestly give a shit about some laddie from a country they're not from, talking about another country they're not from right enough.

You're a parody account, eh?

Stephane Grappelli

I'm sure they'd honestly give a shit about some laddie from a country they're not from, talking about another country they're not from right enough.

You're a parody account, eh?

Yet you're not from Scotland but are talking about a Scottish club?

Brain cells for Dunphy!

Yet you're not from Scotland but are talking about a Scottish club?

Brain cells for Dunphy!

You mean the club from the city I live in and have a season ticket for.

I didn't realise you lived in Madrid, what's the weather like this time of year?

I didn't realise you lived in Madrid, what's the weather like this time of year?

Colder than Edinburgh up until Tuesday.

Stephane Grappelli

Not that I need to justify myself to an unctuous little pip squeak like yourself but I used to live in Madrid. Real Madrid was my local team and I used to go to watch them. Probably for very similar reasons to those which made you watch Hearts, apart from the bigotry, sectarian pish and all that embarrassing Orange Lodge crap.

Happy now?

Not that I need to justify myself to an unctuous little pip squeak like yourself but I used to live in Madrid. Real Madrid was my local team and I used to go to watch them. Probably for very similar reasons to those which made you watch Hearts, apart from the bigotry, sectarian pish and all that embarrassing Orange Lodge crap.

Happy now?

I trust you can point out where I've been sectarian or bigoted on this thread?

I honestly couldn't care less why you support Real Madrid but you're clearly insecure enough to have to explain yourself to a stranger on the internet about why you do. Me? I won't explain why I started supporting Hearts because I don't need to :thumbsup:

Stephane Grappelli

I trust you can point out where I've been sectarian or bigoted on this thread?

I honestly couldn't care less why you support Real Madrid but you're clearly insecure enough to have to explain yourself to a stranger on the internet about why you do. Me? I won't explain why I started supporting Hearts because I don't need to :thumbsup:

Bigotry oozes out of you from every pore and every post mate. It's so bad that you don't even notice it now.

As I said, I don't have to explain myself to an unctuous little squirt like you but I did it anyway, out of human kindness and sympathy for you. And that's the thanks I get? You are some piece of work so you are.

You seem to be filled with self loathing. I suggest that if you stopped being a childish wee clype you might learn to love yourself a bit more.

To show there's no hard feelings I will light a candle for you tomorrow at Mass.

Bigotry oozes out of you from every pore and every post mate. It's so bad that you don't even notice it now.

As I said, I don't have to explain myself to an unctuous little squirt like you but I did it anyway, out of human kindness and sympathy for you. And that's the thanks I get? You are some piece of work so you are.

You seem to be filled with self loathing. I suggest that if you stopped being a childish wee clype you might learn to love yourself a bit more.

To show there's no hard feelings I will light a candle for you tomorrow at Mass.

Right, so care to show me where I've been bigoted or not? If it oozes out of every post, it should be fairly easy for you.

If not, I might be forced to report you again for making spurious claims that I'm bigoted in some manner :thumbsup:

Check the pant wetter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stephane Grappelli

Right, so care to show me where I've been bigoted or not? If it oozes out of every post, it should be fairly easy for you.

If not, I might be forced to report you again for making spurious claims that I'm bigoted in some manner :thumbsup:

Knock yourself out ya wee clype!

That really is tragic. You need help bud.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims that I've been sectarian or bigoted in any way here.

Apparently happens all the time, eh? :laugh:

Knock yourself out ya wee clype!

See when you are lighten a candle ask Father Brendan if he got buggered  as a kid were  lets face it, it. it was rife and still to this day but the  elephant in the the room is best blanked for some  like maggots eh

Edited by jambo1961

Stephane Grappelli

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims that I've been sectarian or bigoted in any way here.

Apparently happens all the time, eh? :laugh:

Why are you still waiting? You could just doctor some of my posts!

Stephane Grappelli

See when you are lighten a candle ask Father Brendan if he got buggered as a kid lets face it, it was fife and still to this day but the elephant in the the room is best blanked for some like maggots eh

This post is also available in English.

Why are you still waiting? You could just doctor some of my posts!

In the spirit of "no hard feelings", perhaps you should just apologise for insinuating that I've been in any way sectarian or bigoted :thumbsup:

Y'know, since I haven't.

:verysmug:

Stephane Grappelli

In the spirit of "no hard feelings", perhaps you should just apologise for insinuating that I've been in any way sectarian or bigoted :thumbsup:

Y'know, since I haven't.

:verysmug:

Och no, I'll no bother.