The players

CMc

I think we are going too far slating the players. I know some of them look at this site. it won't help morale. If we get a respectable manager (big if) and they continue their poor form then fair enough. Until then they need all the support they can get (we are supporters after all). Don't kick them when they are down. We are all in this together.

I think we are going too far slating the players. I know some of them look at this site. it won't help morale. If we get a respectable manager (big if) and they continue their poor form then fair enough. Until then they need all the support they can get (we are supporters after all). Don't kick them when they are down. We are all in this together.

Garbage. One win in fourteen is a disgrace. These clowns deserve everything thats getting thrown at them and some. :mad:

**** off. They are the biggest bunch of over paid pansies to wear the famous jersey.

The lot of them should be put in stocks so we can pish on them.

rudi must stay

what morale? There is none. We win a derby, great lift to their confidence u'd think, then they play crap again. where's the morale there

chester copperpot

I see where you are coming from mate, and every game they get my support 100%, but Im afraid I use this forum to tell the truth in the aftermath of another terrible display from 11 men wearing the famous maroon.

We're just not good enough, the players can get what they want from that, I dont really care, I'm a shareholder and pay their wages, so they can sook my boaby if they think I'm going to pander to them and stroke their ego's on here.

I understand peoples anger but at least some of the players taking criticism on here have played well for us in the past. There seems to be no consideration of form. I just feel that this distracts from where the anger should really be aimed.

I understand peoples anger but at least some of the players taking criticism on here have played well for us in the past. There seems to be no consideration of form. I just feel that this distracts from where the anger should really be aimed.

Name one?

Guest JamboRobbo

True to an extent. But at the same time, 3000 fans paid good money and gave up their Tuesday evenings to travel to that match.

For the players to look like they didn't really care, and only a few to get pass marks for effort, is not really on IMO.

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves also, for effort levels and desire if nothing else.

If players, "management", etc want to look at sites like this then they should be prepared and mature enough to handle anything they may read about themselves.

There's an old saying, "people who listen at doors seldom hear good of themselves.."

ToadKiller Dog

I do see where you are coming from but kickback is our place as supporters to vent our frustrations and anger ,even if a lot of the time it is childish ,greetin faced over the top tripe that is posted it is our place to express that,It would even worse for them if we lied to them.

Unlike a few drama queens i think there will be players in our side hurting and just as frustrated as us fans ,but with no disrespect to Frail i dont think we have an experienced enough person to channel that in the correct direction,part of being a proff footballer is learning how to use fans anger to better themselves.Good players will do that.

The players always have my 100% support during the match.

The People's Chimp

Kickback is a whiner's paradise. We appear to hate many: I have even seen someone say we should offload Kingston. But, at the end of the day, Motherwell were gash, the referee and linesmen were atrocious, BUT we simply were not good enough.

Colonel Kurtz

The players will have plenty time today.

One thing is that after a cup exit and a display like last night then Levein,jefferies,macdonald certainly would have had them in for a double sesion.

But then again the players didnt refer to any of them by the nickname of a cartoon charactar

Regal Kingston

There is no Morale at this club. Only overpaid ineffectual footballers. When you compare the wages of the Motherwell team in comparison to ours you realise that the Hearts players are thieving *******s.

Nade probably earns 3 or 4 times what McCormack gets and who would you rather have???

Season is over by January and relegation is only a few Gretna wins away. Imagine trying to get out the first duvision with lazy talentless ****ers like Nade/Elliot/No. 28/Ksnasvicius/Miko/Zaliukas/Neilson the list goes on.

Korobochka please please **** off. Frail get back to coaching and Romanov have a major clear out or there will be nobody to fill the 23,000 stand

You're right.

I'm off to wash Nade's Lambourghini with my tongue. :P

Garbage. One win in fourteen is a disgrace. These clowns deserve everything thats getting thrown at them and some. :mad:

Originally Posted by Walter Kidd

**** off. They are the biggest bunch of over paid pansies to wear the famous jersey.

The lot of them should be put in stocks so we can pish on them.

What they said.

When it comes to the matchday I will put all my opinions of players behind me and give all the players 100% backing.

But this is a Hearts forum. 1 win in 14. We're pish. Many of the players deserve all the crticism they get. They are pretty much getting paid to play pish and **** us off.

I try to avoid giving players pelters on here (although I recently failed with Nade) and I certainly don't do it at matches. On the other hand, I don't have any gripe with people who do vent their frustrations at players who they perceive not to be trying.

I've said before that I think the current squad is down the tubes - a basket case. If recovery is possible, it's not a quick fix. I think they've been exposed for far too long to an environment which doesn't even begin to resemble a professional football club. With that in mind, most of my anger is aimed in one direction and at one person only.

If the players can read kickback I'd be surprised...all the posts are in English and not Lithuanian...

Archived