?58 to phone the TO for a derby ticket and you don't even get one

Craigieboy

Do tell us more Phil.

Used to live near the area and I knew his daughter. Like 'knew' his daughter.

Met him at her birthday one year, thought he was a smug, odious arsehole. Kept banging on about beating London Hearts in a football match and how they had more fans than we did down there. Just everything you'd imagine one of them to be. Bitter, unable to talk about football and just a proper bell.

If you're going to spend ?58 on a phone bill, there are better things to be listening too.

They could just go down the docks. At least they'd get a result

...a bit disco

Met him at her birthday one year, thought he was a smug, odious arsehole. Kept banging on about beating London Hearts in a football match and how they had more fans than we did down there. Just everything you'd imagine one of them to be. Bitter, unable to talk about football and just a proper bell.

One of the 7-0 brigade?

Scum****s to the last fud.

They had the option to buy an 'away' season ticket. The 12 or so bellends that took them up on that scam got a guaranteed ticket. The rest of the flumps had to queue or get rimmed on the premium rate phone number where no tickets where available. Still they continue to ride the moral high horse carrying the 'Hertz are cheatin charity cheefs' flags when in reality their own club is riding everyone of them at every single opportunity and they're too ****in stupid to notice.

Edited by Rudy T

I wouldn't laugh so much had it not been for that fairly recent taxi driver:

"Budge is scamming you by building the stand, delaying payments so this getting more interest"

"Budge is probably receiving a salary even though she says she isn't"

"It'll turn out that Budge has actually been worse than Vlad"

Oh, and another brilliant point he made was that when Hearts played hibs in the relegation derby and the one at ER shortly after, hibs apparently had "loads of red cards that later got rescinded". I can't recall that. Just completely making up stuff.

To be fair, that taxi conversation was worth a whole thread on its own at the time.

Completely delusional and beyond reason.

Edited by Craigieboy

Hope his daughter took it up the duck run. Just like his team :-0)

I feel a bit bad berwick hibbie wont be there a ticket, travel and bevvy would have cost him the same again. How much worse would he feel to see his team humped in the flesh rather than on TV.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Is that what you were telling the missus when she checked the itemized bill every month?

"Is this a sex line ya filthy beast?"

"No, love. It's that bloody Hearts Club Call 'hing again. Whit am I like, eh?"

:ruiner:

Nice one bruvvaaa!

:rofl:

Imagine the carry on they will have next time we play them in the league and give them 2 sections instead of the whole stand. They'll need to get camping out a week in advance

Stephen Muddie

Apparently folk queued all night only to be overran by others who'd just arrived when hibs opened two gates simultaneously resulting in heated tempers and discontented fans.

Love it.

Scaffs.

Sums them up. Classless animals

I wouldn't laugh so much had it not been for that fairly recent taxi driver:

"Budge is scamming you by building the stand, delaying payments so this getting more interest"

"Budge is probably receiving a salary even though she says she isn't"

"It'll turn out that Budge has actually been worse than Vlad"

Oh, and another brilliant point he made was that when Hearts played hibs in the relegation derby and the one at ER shortly after, hibs apparently had "loads of red cards that later got rescinded". I can't recall that. Just completely making up stuff.

To be fair, that taxi conversation was worth a whole thread on its own at the time.

Completely delusional and beyond reason.

why did you get into pat stantons taxi?

Imagine the carry on they will have next time we play them in the league and give them 2 sections instead of the whole stand. They'll need to get camping out a week in advance

We'll continue to give them the full Roseburn from next season.

Guaranteed.