?58 to phone the TO for a derby ticket and you don't even get one

Craigieboy

chester copperpot

:rofl:

That is a total dull one but imagine being that thick that you don't check these things out before making dozens of calls.

Oh wait, it's hibs..........

That is a total dull one but imagine being that thick that you don't check these things out before making dozens of calls.

Oh wait, it's hibs..........

Sums them up in one short, simple post.

...a bit disco

'**** sake ..... Just checked ..... Used ?58 and never got through.... This is a ****ing legal scam...... '

Feck sake!!!!

Poor old Berwickhibby.

Dick.

Apparently folk queued all night only to be overran by others who'd just arrived when hibs opened two gates simultaneously resulting in heated tempers and discontented fans.

Love it.

Scaffs.

Cost me 4 quid to get mine....a day saver to tynie a ten minute wait and a nice shinny ticket for the wheatfield....oh hibs!!

Apparently folk queued all night only to be overran by others who'd just arrived when hibs opened two gates simultaneously resulting in heated tempers and discontented fans.

Love it.

Scaffs.

Most of them would normally be sleeping on the streets anyway.

smiley-laughing002.gif  Meanwhile I called the Hearts ticket office maybe a dozen times yesterday, and Natalie on her direct line, and my pay-as-you-go balance is still sitting at a square ?5 just like it was beforehand.  default_smug.gif

To be fair that's an absolute ******* of a thing to happen.

I had to call 7 times just to get though, and then had to wait on call for 20 minutes to actually speak to someone.

I phoned the 0333 number though, so it should be included with my minutes.

There are plenty of apps out there, like WeQ4U, which eliminate the cost of phoning premium rate numbers. Why don't people use them? :lol:

10 days from now, those who never got a ticket will consider themselves the lucky ones.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?318306-Ticket-Office-Shambles

Sorry, but that is ****ing hilarious.

The last taxi driver I had was busy telling me Budge is ripping us all off somehow.

:cornette:

[emoji38]point: Absolute mugs.

Didn't Ms Budge ditch our premium rate number shortly after taking over to avoid this very situation?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

'**** sake ..... Just checked ..... Used ?58 and never got through.... This is a ****ing legal scam...... '

Feck sake!!!!

Poor old Berwickhibby.

Dick.

This made me burst out laughing in our staff room.

It's the sympathy that turns into calling him a dick that I loved :lol:

Saw something that hibs aren't offering a loyalty points system effectively meaning it was a free for all. Can you imagine the scenes on here if we did that

Shocking that they've been charged that amount just for call.

Is it ****! It's tremendous

:pleasing:

Feck sake!!!!

Poor old Berwickhibby.

Dick.

That boy doesn't have much luck.

He was the one who bought one of those plates that your name goes on.

It went up with berwick hearts i kid you not.

Regal Kingston

People that queue all night must have a screw loose.

Surely in this day an age football clubs can think of a fair and effective way to distribute tickets to the fans who deserve them the most.

Loyalty points seem to work OK for Hearts.

It really would be great to get rid of Ticketmaster altogether

Maybe create bespoke software for this very purpose? 

Easier said than done.

?58! That is just not right.

I would be seething.

Shouldn't laugh as that's brutal, but... :rofl: and no ticket either...shame :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It'd be bad enough if he had got one but to end up with the square route of **** all after spending ?58 is just sublime.

Scaffy, tin pot, diddy club.

luckyBatistuta

It'd be bad enough if he had got one but to end up with the square route of **** all after spending ?58 is just sublime.

Scaffy, tin pot, diddy club.

See, they think that we think they are a scaffy,tinpot,diddy club. We don't...we know they are a scaffy,tin pot,diddy club. :2thumbsup:

A club that cares for its supporters provides an 03 number, included in most packages, if not it's whatever a local call costs.

A club that wants to rip off their supporters provides an 0844 number. A bit hypocritical  in HIbs case when the owner put money in as a community service. :lipsrsealed2: .

I heard they also sold a number of tickets which could only be purchased as part of a pre-match hospitality breakfast package at Easter Road. If true, that's taking the pish.

I have had the unfortunate 'pleasure' of meeting BerwickHibby once.

I find this news pleasing as ****, a greasier, more odious Hibs ***** you will not find.

I have a wee bit sympathy. I remember the SFA were roundly criticised for setting up such a phone line when Scotland played Italy in the last home game of the Euro 2008 qualifiers. It was 10p EVERY time the call connected to tell you that no operator was available. It took me 8 hours to get through. Thankfully I was buying 10 tickets so the cost (about ?30 in the end) was shared.

Feckers were rightly hammered in the press for it, but while I think they issued a halfhearted apology, the cash still went on the SFA Christmas party or something!!!

Shouldn't happen nowadays, though, and the Flumps should get pelters for it...

Hearts Club Call ...

Was it 0898 12 11 83??

Used to cost me a fortune, especially falling asleep 'in' the phone after a few beers!

However in the late 80s / early 90s it was the best way to get the latest news - how times have changed!

Bazzas right boot

If you're going to spend ?58 on a phone bill, there are better things to be listening too.

...a bit disco

I have had the unfortunate 'pleasure' of meeting BerwickHibby once.

I find this news pleasing as ****, a greasier, more odious Hibs ***** you will not find.

Do tell us more Phil.

Petrie has been complicit in ripping them off for years. One day eventually the penny might drop. More than likely it will not.

Is that what you were telling the missus when she checked the itemized bill every month?

"Is this a sex line ya filthy beast?"

"No, love. It's that bloody Hearts Club Call 'hing again. Whit am I like, eh?"

:ruiner:

Nice one bruvvaaa!

Mega LOL!!

Yes I did have to answer to my wife on that just the way you have suggested!

...a bit disco

Hearts Club Call ...

Was it 0898 12 11 83??

Used to cost me a fortune, especially falling asleep 'in' the phone after a few beers!

However in the late 80s / early 90s it was the best way to get the latest news - how times have changed!

Image15.jpg

Down the bottom!

To be fair it's an absolute disgrace. As much as I dislike the hobbits it's not right at all. Surely the club decides how to distribute tickets ?

Having said that the tools that run that club got rid of the loyalty points system (which is the fairest way). Therefore the fact they can't run a piss up in a brewery is no surprise and the muppets that follow should of never accepted them scrapping it.

It's a shocking thing to be conned in that way. But......... they wanted us to die so I have fek all sympathy

Do tell us more Phil.

Used to live near the area and I knew his daughter. Like 'knew' his daughter.

Met him at her birthday one year, thought he was a smug, odious arsehole. Kept banging on about beating London Hearts in a football match and how they had more fans than we did down there. Just everything you'd imagine one of them to be. Bitter, unable to talk about football and just a proper bell.

If you're going to spend ?58 on a phone bill, there are better things to be listening too.

They could just go down the docks. At least they'd get a result

Archived