Name your worst HMFC player currently at the club..

Walter Bishop

Who do you think is the worst and should never pull on the famous maroon again??

Thats a toughie quite a number of alternatives. But for me it has to be Miko the Lapdog. :527:

Neilson, Miko, Jose, Wallace, Audrey, Ivask, Elliott, Zali

All need replacing.

They all play consistently badly for the first team and still get picked.

Starting to lose patience with Michael Stewart as well.

Neilson

Worst who have appeared this season

1. Kurksis

2. Neilson

3. Beniusis

4. Mikoliunas

5. Ivaskevicius

6. Elliott

7. Zaliukas

8. Goncalves

9. Ksanavicius

actually, yeah, I canny limit this to just Elliot. We also need to bin:

Jose

Robbie

Zaliukas

Ivaskevicius

BennyUseless (almost forgot about him!)

Miko

On a positive note (wrong thread?) Karipidis has proven himself at centre half and Chesney (while not 100% match fit yet) and Velicka have proved that not everyone that comes from Lithuania is a complete waste of carbon atoms.

The one thing I truly cannot stand is a player who doesn't try and hides in a game.

Therefore my vote as worst player at Hearts goes to Ivaskevicius.

Players who I believe are beyond salvation....

Ivaskevicius - Just plain pish

Beniusis - Has shown nothing to suggest he has SPL level ability

Ksanvicius - Gives the ball away every time he gets it.

Kurskis - See Beniusis

I also don't see the point in retaining the 32 year old Kancelskis if he is not going to play, even though he has seemed a reasonably competent defender.

The rest all have IMHO, good ability, a good manager would get this squad to 4th place at the very worst.

GET RID (ie hopeless) :

Ivaskevicius

Neilson

Kurskis

Beniusis

Elliot

Makela

Mole

Basso

ON THE BRINK (ie not contributing enough) :

Kasnavicius

Mikoliunus

Kanchelskis

Nade

Wallace

Pinilla

Goncalves

Zaliukas

Stewart

Aguair

KEEP (ie can build team with) :

Banks (goalkeeping coach from Summer)

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Palazuelos

Jonsson

Kingston

Velicka

Driver

Cesnauskis

Kurskis, obviously. He has no ability.

But there are plenty of players in the team who are playing very poorly. I don't think most of them are hopeless, but with no proper tactics, no team shape and players toiling who we can't rest or change, then it's not great.

Why the need for this thread?

Thought we were all Hearts "supporters" but I guess there are some on here who get a semi out of posting more hatred against Hearts players than any Hobo has ever done.

GET RID (ie hopeless) :

Ivaskevicius

Neilson

Kurskis

Beniusis

Elliot

Makela

Mole

Basso

Kasnavicius

Mikoliunus

Kanchelskis

Nade

Wallace

Pinilla

Goncalves

Zaliukas

Stewart

Aguair

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Palazuelos

Jonsson

Kingston

Velicka

Driver

Cesnauskis

Yeah coz he can contribute from the treatment table hes been on for almost a year........

I would be happy to see

Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, McCann, Beniusis, Basso, Ksnavicius leave the club as soon as possible.

I would not be bothered if

Aguiar, Velicka, Elliot, Pinilla, Karipidis, Nade, Mikoliunas, Kancelskis, Zaliukas were all to leave the club.

But Ivaskevicius stands out for me - he is the one who hides and doesn't put in any effort at all.

Regal Kingston
GET RID (ie hopeless) :

Ivaskevicius

Neilson

Kurskis

Beniusis

Elliot

Makela

Mole

Basso

Kasnavicius

Mikoliunus

Kanchelskis

Nade

Wallace

Pinilla

Goncalves

Zaliukas

Stewart

Aguair

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Palazuelos

Jonsson

Kingston

Velicka

Driver

Cesnauskis

Couldn't agree more although I would move Basso down to the 'on the brink' and Mikoliunas/Ksnasvicius towards the door

Yeah coz he can contribute from the treatment table hes been on for almost a year........

That's why I would give him the chance for the rest of the season to prove he wants to be at Hearts and can be an important player if the hoped for rebuilding happens.

That's why I would give him the chance for the rest of the season to prove he wants to be at Hearts and can be an important player if the hoped for rebuilding happens.

before brellier took the legs clean off it aguiar was playing the best football he has with hearts, he was adapting and lookin a right good player, remember the journos stating after a derby game how he was the classiest player on the park. i dont think he has to prove anything before the end of the season as it will doubtful he will play a part this season. i hope he does tho as he is one of our best central midfield options.

I would be happy to see

Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, McCann, Beniusis, Basso, Ksnavicius leave the club as soon as possible.

Aguiar, Velicka, Elliot, Pinilla, Karipidis, Nade, Mikoliunas, Kancelskis, Zaliukas were all to leave the club.

But Ivaskevicius stands out for me - he is the one who hides and doesn't put in any effort at all.

I might put up a lame argument about Velicka and Karipidis but the rest I would agree with. If the 15 you mention went and we got in even 4/5 decent players the squad would be stronger. I'm also wondering if Chesney is worth persisting with. Either he's injured or he blows warm (seldom hot) and cold.

before brellier took the legs clean off it aguiar was playing the best football he has with hearts, he was adapting and lookin a right good player, remember the journos stating after a derby game how he was the classiest player on the park. i dont think he has to prove anything before the end of the season as it will doubtful he will play a part this season. i hope he does tho as he is one of our best central midfield options.

I agree, I think he is a right good player. Whether it will be at Tynecastle though is another question.

I agree, I think he is a right good player. Whether it will be at Tynecastle though is another question.

i hope so as he did start to look the part. players from different cultures dont just take to scottish football straight away, we could all see he was a good player but he did start to come onto a game just before his injury.

Victor Meldrew

Clum.

At least Ivaskevicius has scored a couple of goals in the last year. What exactly has Clum contributed to the team?

Miko is also a waste of a jersey

I would be happy to see

You'd ditch Velicka and keep Robbie "Pretty Boy" Neilson.....priceless

Worst due to lack of ability....Kurskis

Worst due to lack off effort....Nade.

My thoughts exactly.

Nade is an absolute disgrace.

Players who I believe are beyond salvation....

Ivaskevicius - Just plain pish

Beniusis - Has shown nothing to suggest he has SPL level ability

Ksanvicius - Gives the ball away every time he gets it.

Kurskis - See Beniusis

I also don't see the point in retaining the 32 year old Kancelskis if he is not going to play, even though he has seemed a reasonably competent defender.

The rest all have IMHO, good ability, a good manager would get this squad to 4th place at the very worst.

Something against Liths?:P

The Wicker Man

I can't understand why people mention Beniusis - he's hardly been given a chance in the first team. Who knows he may the perfect partner for Nade/Velicka.

There is no one player who has had a consistently good season - so perm any combination from the total squad for the worst !

GET RID (ie hopeless) :

Ivaskevicius

Neilson

Kurskis

Beniusis

Elliot

Makela

Mole

Basso

Kasnavicius

Mikoliunus

Kanchelskis

Nade

Wallace

Pinilla

Goncalves

Zaliukas

Stewart

Aguair

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Palazuelos

Jonsson

Kingston

Velicka

Driver

Cesnauskis

I would probably agree with all of that to be honest. Although I would maybe have bruno in the keep...for now.

But yeah. Only having 9 definite keeps out of 28 shows how pish some of our players really are.

The OP's question? Bloody hell. I could go on forever talking about a lot of our players weaknesses. It just makes me so frustrated some of the crap we have got.

If Frail is still dillusional to think this sqaud is able to win the league then it shows exactly why he shouldn't be anywhere near the candidates for the managerial post.

We are able to put in the odd great performance, the odd good perfromacnes and the more likely pish perfromance. Consistently inconsistent.

Manager, goalkeeper, right-back, commanding centre-back, left-back, wide player, creative player for the hole and striker. So pretty much we need to scrape it through to the summer let the new man to almost start from scratch.

Archived