Your secret celebrity crush...

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Mine is Courtney Cox, she's not a stunner but she has, IMO, got more attractive with time and she looks filthy (in a good way)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy Worsley the BBC historian. Wonky looking but I can't help but like her. Also Miranda Sawyer. Nothing right about he but she fascinates me.

Mine is Courtney Cox, she's not a stunner but she has, IMO, got more attractive with time and she looks filthy (in a good way)

Won't work, WADR.  Within a few posts threads of this kind usually turn into "let's post pics of any hot women we can think of".

J.T.F.Robertson

Meg Ryan. I'm convinced she would feel the same about me.

Say What Again

Won't work, WADR. Within a few posts threads of this kind usually turn into "let's post pics of any hot women we can think of".

This.

Secret crush? Here's a pic of Margot Robbie and Megan Fox. Can't decide.

The one I kind of fancy......sometimes......sometimes I don't........sometimes she looks really fit, great body but a face that sometimes looks like a grave stone!!! That Geordie lass on BBC news in the morning.

Rudolf's Mate

The one I kind of fancy......sometimes......sometimes I don't........sometimes she looks really fit, great body but a face that sometimes looks like a grave stone!!! That Geordie lass on BBC news in the morning.

You know what, I kinda get where you're coming from! 

Dating back to my teenage years it would have to be Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford & Julia Roberts :lol:  

Maddie from "Do You Know?"

maxresdefault.jpg

:spoton:

Cbeebies needs her on more.

vladtheexhaler

Maddie from "Do You Know?"

maxresdefault.jpg

Indeed. The state of the chain/cassette on this morning's episode barely even registered.

I'm with you on this one

Don't know if it's the accent that makes or sound dirty or what

Nigella Lawson for me. She's not very good at answering emails or friend requests though and I dont think I have the right address for her as everything I have sent has been returned. Best I go down there in person I think.

Samuel Camazzola

Indeed. The state of the chain/cassette on this morning's episode barely even registered.

She taught me how tennis balls were made today. She loved handling the fuzzy balls.

Samuel Camazzola

Mackem is she not? Sounds like a Sunderland accent.

Mackem is she not? Sounds like a Sunderland accent.

I thought her first name was stephan ie.

Lauren Lapkus .. comedian from America. Was in a few TV shows, she's a little weird looking but makes me laugh something rotten.

I'll not post pictures...

Suzi Dent would get it from me. Definitely that Coren-Mitchell lass. And Kate Silverton until she started to smell and go a bit runny.

Rudolf's Mate

Nigella Lawson for me. She's not very good at answering emails or friend requests though and I dont think I have the right address for her as everything I have sent has been returned. Best I go down there in person I think.

Ohhh I forgot about Nigella :wow:

Whilst I'm remembering how could I forget about Kylie  :devil2:

Natalie Robb,absolutely stunning lass.

Aye, there was a TV dram called "Kitchen" where she got the Bristol Cities out.  A very fine set indeed!!!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

How the feck are any of these a "secret"? Theyre all at least 9's

My secret (not anymore!!)

Kezia.jpg

CY_WmiyWwAAO3QJ.jpg

Judith Ralston - WOOF!

she looks like she would tie you up and pump you & not even give you a reach around for your trouble.

Archived