A fuddery of hobos

Ski Nae

From the "2 signings" thread, my imagination was tweaked when the question was posed, 'what is the collective noun for vermin fuds?'

A fuddery of vermin?

A reek of hibbies was also suggested.

Any other suggestions?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Bubblebeard

• Morgan

• Jaap's Sigh

• Ski Nae

From the "2 signings" thread, my imagination was tweaked when the question was posed, 'what is the collective noun for vermin fuds?'

A fuddery of vermin?

A reek of hibbies was also suggested.

Any other suggestions?

I do like a 'reek' of Hibbies.

What about a jerk circle of Hibs?

Shower of junkie *****?

The irony is that those bunch of smelly inbred *******s have never seen a shower before.

a 'corteo of... ' ?

Namely due to that pishy wee march thing they did but I also like the circus connotations (below) :laugh:

"Corteo /k??r?te?.o?/ Cort?o?an Italian word meaning "cort?ge" or procession?was a contemporary circus show about a clown who watches his own funeral taking place in a carnival-like atmosphere."

a 'corteo of... ' ?

Namely due to that pishy wee march thing they did but I also like the circus connotations (below) :laugh:"Corteo /k??r?te?.o?/ Cort?o?an Italian word meaning "cort?ge" or procession?was a contemporary circus show about a clown who watches his own funeral taking place in a carnival-like atmosphere."

LOL.

Just to change the subject slightly,

I'm married to a hibs fan for my sins and we do call each other names about our teams..I mostly refer to him a McHobo after slightly winding each other up on Wednesday when I go home after being at the game and I can't remember what I said but he took the huff and went "puddle drinker"

I ask him what he was taking about and he said "that's what hibs fans call hearts fans, puddle drinkers"

I asked him to explain what the even meant but he couldn't and for the life of my I still can't work it out lol

Mid Calder Jambo

A Fister of Sisters

A Trainspotting of ticket dodgers

A Proclaiming of Shite on Leith

A Non Attendance of Schooling

An emptying of Stands

A back in Edinburgh before we have left Hampden

A fancy dress of seats

A Stott of Stoaters

A St Jude of Hopelessness

Rudolf's Mate

Ellie, just divorce him, and then get yourself on our helpful Online Dating thread, in The Shed.

There are fine strapping young(ish) PHM's looking for love on there, and we have a high success rate in helpful advice too.

And life threatening situations. But still...

:gok:

Ellie, just divorce him, and then get yourself on our helpful Online Dating thread, in The Shed.

There are fine strapping young(ish) PHM's looking for love on there, and we have a high success rate in helpful advice too.

And life threatening situations. But still...

I'd advise against seeing a Hearts fan, we're all arseholes. I know this from experience even one of our girly posters has had nightmares in an all jambo relationship.

An infestation of Hibs fans

A sepsis of Hibs fans

A crapulation of Hibs fan

A hysteria of Hibs fans

A mythology of Hibs fans

"a clown who watches his own funeral taking place in a carnival-like atmosphere."

LOL.

Don't think I've heard 19th May 2012 ever described more aptly from a hibbee point of view :laugh: