Isma Goncalves - signs for ?200,000 fee (updated)

mullen13

According to Barry Anderson a fee has been agreed to sign him (170k) and he is keen to come.

Thoughts? Where will he play and with who? Changes the dynamic of the team drastically and should improve the way we play IMO. Not a world beater by any stretch but a good solid signing that is needed.

feedtheroman2

He's proven he can cut it in this league and he's been scoring at the club he's at just now (scored yesterday did he not?).

Don't know what his style of play is mind you, but i'd love to see a pairing up top with Johnsen!

rudi must stay

According to Barry Anderson a fee has been agreed to sign him (170k) and he is keen to come.

Thoughts? Where will he play and with who? Changes the dynamic of the team drastically and should improve the way we play IMO. Not a world beater by any stretch but a good solid signing that is needed.

Football is a weird game at the moment. At St Mirren he looked like the best player in the league, for any team, and after that he gets more loan deals. But we can't complain, he will be up front instead of Jonssen. It improves us but doesn't change our style that much. I think he will be a 90 minutes of effort man and will terrify defences home and away

Jambof3tornado

Think we will be pleased by this signing. Cathro did say this was the harder window to do business but martin looks a find, struna too if he keeps going the way he's played in the 2 cup ties. Sowah looks good if he can concentrate and cut out silly things from his game. If this is the rubbish window roll on the summer!!!

Nucky Thompson

I'm glad we didn't just jump in and hand over the 250k they asked for, as some posters wanted us to do yesterday

I fully expect a hat trick against both the arse cheeks & the shite. 

I do wonder if we plan to play him behind Johnsen or instead, we have a fair few players who can play in the creative positions but the prospect of having him behind Johnsen with Walker and Sam either side and Djoum and Martin behind sounds amazing in theory, would see us shipping a fair few goals though

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Johnson and goncalves up top with a decent looking currie and sammon on the bench as back up. Walker able to fill in also. Sammon actually looked ok last night. Working his ass off, winning balls etc.

Good capture for us we could eventually even make money from him ,as well as being the pacy striker we need be afraid vermin were not finished in the market yet

Good capture for us we could eventually even make money from him ,as well as being the pacy striker we need be afraid vermin were not finished in the market yet

Aye it is but he has Isma on the back of his shirt.

Cue the song

Isma Party and I'll score if I wantae

I'm glad we didn't just jump in and hand over the 250k they asked for, as some posters wanted us to do yesterday

He's worth at least double what we've paid for him.

Jambof3tornado

Johnson and goncalves up top with a decent looking currie and sammon on the bench as back up. Walker able to fill in also. Sammon actually looked ok last night. Working his ass off, winning balls etc.

Sammon did show last night why he thinks its worth staying and fighting for his place. The desire was back.

Guy like this will help everyone with his movement and control

Always say your forward players set tone for whole team.

luckyBatistuta
Can't make my mind up if I'm excited by this or not. Hopefully he can become a cracking signing for us though, as long as the boo boys stay off his back long enough to show us what he's got.

Son Of Anarchy

I'm glad we didn't just jump in and hand over the 250k they asked for, as some posters wanted us to do yesterday

If Bandersons correct on figure absolutely. ?80k still in the coffers. Lubly Jubly.

August Landmesser

Hamilton

Struna Hughes Souttar Sowah

Nowak

Djoum Martin Walker

Goncalves

Johnsen.

Mmmmm.

:sweeet:

Another piece. Really exciting signing. His last Scottish debut was a goalscoring victory over Celtic was it not?!

So I guess he'll have shirt 77

Martin has 88

Can only mean....

:wow: 

ronaldo-ac-milan-99.jpg

Martin has 88

Can only mean....

ronaldo-ac-milan-99.jpg

He'd still do a job in this league :lol:

August Landmesser

Martin has 88

Can only mean....

ronaldo-ac-milan-99.jpg

Big, physical...

I like this signing.

Hopefully still room in the coffers with another no.9 to compete with Bjorn.

Ciftci would be smashing.

Hamilton

Struna Hughes Souttar Sowah

Djoum

Nicholson Martin Walker

Goncalves Johnsen.

Mmmmm.

All roads lead to Gorgie

If a fee is agreed I guess it's time for the following...

He looks strong on the ball and also doesn't hang about when an opportunity to get in the box arises. That's what it looks like in the clips. His precise finishing catches the eye certainly.

Archived