Cesnauskis Worry

Praha06

Hope it's not as serious as the last virus he had we didn't see him for months when he suffered from Vlad Flu, got to play a fit Miko with him though to get the best from the two of them

200milesfromgorgie

the mans naff. only just better than miko. so no wide players? play jonnson stewart and ruben in the middle of the park with nade, velicka, Juhno upfront. Goal Tastic.

He's the most over rated player at Tynecastle I admit he had 2 very good games but he's reverted back to type. He's better than Miko and maybe a squad player just now. But any decent manager will empty him along with The Fud.

the mans naff. only just better than miko. so no wide players? play jonnson stewart and ruben in the middle of the park with nade, velicka, Juhno upfront. Goal Tastic.

I've seen some bad suggestions in my time but that is just awful.

Three central midfielders with no natural width against Aberdeen who will flood the midfield, probably with 5 men.

We would have 3 strikers who need service and no players to deliver. Juho and Velicka are essentially penalty box players who need service, they are unlikely to make too many goals for themself.

I think if we went with your suggested team, Aberdeen would beat us about 8-0.

Hope it's not as serious as the last virus he had we didn't see him for months when he suffered from Vlad Flu, got to play a fit Miko with him though to get the best from the two of them

Why?

Why should we play a fit Miko?

Why should he play?? He is a man short every time.

Why did we move Cesny to the left to accommodate Miko?

Why are we obsessed with playing with 2 wingers, no matter how inconsistent and awful they can be??

Why not play a more compact midfield with 2 up front??

Eh?

200milesfromgorgie
I've seen some bad suggestions in my time but that is just awful.

Three central midfielders with no natural width against Aberdeen who will flood the midfield, probably with 5 men.

We would have 3 strikers who need service and no players to deliver. Juho and Velicka are essentially penalty box players who need service, they are unlikely to make too many goals for themself.

I think if we went with your suggested team, Aberdeen would beat us about 8-0.

What at least we'd give it a go. come on think FUN.

200milesfromgorgie
I'd rather think tactically and maybe try and win the game.

What you're picking the team? Damn and blast. Vlad has lost the plot.

Why?

Why should we play a fit Miko?

Why should he play?? He is a man short every time.

Why did we move Cesny to the left to accommodate Miko?

Why are we obsessed with playing with 2 wingers, no matter how inconsistent and awful they can be??

Why not play a more compact midfield with 2 up front??

Why not play a more compact midfield??

cos our MF is too similar in style.....you need balance eg ball winner, schemer, pacy man i.e. combination of old fashioned inside forwards and half backs... I would describe our MF as half backs (if I was being generous) :rolleyes:

cobbyshambles

i think bar yesterday he's done really well since coming back,alot better than what we had so i don't understand the reason to give him pelters.

The People's Chimp
He's the most over rated player at Tynecastle I admit he had 2 very good games but he's reverted back to type. He's better than Miko and maybe a squad player just now. But any decent manager will empty him along with The Fud.

There's been some rubbish on JKb recently but that's up there. He apparently had a bug, and was played out on the left, and yet "he's reverted to type." He's been one of the few plus points in our recent performances, onoe of the few creative players, putting good balls into the box and you need only look at the way our performances dropped when he was subbed....

Was in my work at 10.30 today , have to say did not look all that well

Two things.

Why was he at your work?

He never looks all that well.

There's been some rubbish on JKb recently but that's up there. He apparently had a bug, and was played out on the left, and yet "he's reverted to type." He's been one of the few plus points in our recent performances, onoe of the few creative players, putting good balls into the box and you need only look at the way our performances dropped when he was subbed....

Well said that man.

Two things.

Why was he at your work?

He never looks all that well.

Getting his car..........nice by the way brought it over with him

I know he never looks very well, but today he looked very grey also !!!

Voice of reason

Actually, he is the second best player at Tynecastle behind Kingston. We should be building our team around these two.

Archived