Couple of Questions for the Aberdeen Game??

Prince Buaben

Prince Buaben

Is it a cash gate or do i need to buy a ticket from Tynie??

Also what rates the train fares return from aberdeen??

Well done Andy when everyone else is complaining about the team you (like myself) are looking forward to a long trip up North with the prospect of 3 important points.

It is not cash gate and you can get to Aberdeen for about ?20 return.

Engineering works at Dundee.Train to Dundee then you get the bus to Aberdeen.Might be better getting a supporters bus.

Prince Buaben
Engineering works at Dundee.Train to Dundee then you get the bus to Aberdeen.Might be better getting a supporters bus.

That was the plan but something came up.

?20 quid aint too bad for the train though,

That was the plan but something came up.

?20 quid aint too bad for the train though,

You might struggle to get a train for that now.You usually have to book that up weeks in advance.This close to Saturday could be nearer ?40.:eek:

chester copperpot
You might struggle to get a train for that now.You usually have to book that up weeks in advance.This close to Saturday could be nearer ?40.:eek:

Another trip up in the car as the wee boy's dying to go up to Aberdeen which means I cant act all silly on the supporters bus. :mad:

I feel this is the end of my days as a drunken arse for the next few years on the long away trips.

Damn those sons and their interest in football ;)

Prince Buaben
Why not boycott the Aberdeen game if not one Hearts fan turned up surely someone would notice?

or not

I spoke to Aberdeen and they told me it was a cash gate for away fans.

Phoned yesterday as i now live in Aberdeen. Need to confirm otherwise mates need to buy tickets before the game.

I would agree with that, I passed Dundee Station last Sunday and the queues outside for the bus to Aberdeen were hellish. Might be a better idea getting a bus for the whole journey.

Why not boycott the Aberdeen game if not one Hearts fan turned up surely someone would notice?

Boycott it if you like. I'll stop going when i stop getting the urge to follow my side

Prince Buaben
Boycott it if you like. I'll stop going when i stop getting the urge to follow my side

Well said that man!

Get yourself into Sainsbury lads, pretty sure they have vouchers ?15 return for anywhere in Scotland - we done that to get up the Ness (wish I never though)

:cool:

Could be a bit of a cattle trek on the bus from dundee.Bus might stop at Arbroath,Montrose and Stonehaven on the way up. Try the Portobello Hearts website as their might be seats on the bus.

http://www.phsc.15shot.co.uk

portobellojambo1
Could be a bit of a cattle trek on the bus from dundee.Bus might stop at Arbroath,Montrose and Stonehaven on the way up. Try the Portobello Hearts website as their might be seats on the bus.

www.phsc.15shot.co.uk

I think John mentioned on the bus last night that we have 20 names for Aberdeen, and we are trying to book a reduced capacity 33 seater bus, which suggests we should have a few seats available to book.

Archived