trex

Donald Trump

Barack
3 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Its not the first time I have heard Giuliani say this, he did it a couple of times in interviews. He refers to it when the discussion is about conspiracy and particularly the Trump Tower Meeting. He states to the effect that there was no meeting, no conspiracy, and even if there was collusion it is not a crime. He was discussed quite a bit on one program, and the consensus was that he has become totally senile, or he drops those things to be discussed thus deflecting from any more damaging current news. I personally went for the first opinion of senility.

He's blatantly senile.

I'd sooner have Lionel Hutz represent me.

JackLadd

I see man child Donnie has pulled Nancy's congressional flight to Afghan and breached security doing it.  You can fly commercial says Pvt Bonespur. 

Cade

Pelosi blocks Trump's State of the Union address from happening in Congress.

Trump blocks any member of Congress from using military transports when making overseas trips.

This is mental stuff.

Barack
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

I see man child Donnie has pulled Nancy's congressional flight to Afghan and breached security doing it.  You can fly commercial says Pvt Bonespur. 

Just now, Cade said:

Pelosi blocks Trump's State of the Union address from happening in Congress.

Trump blocks any member of Congress from using military transports when making overseas trips.

This is mental stuff.

Trolling of the highest order. Literally.

:lol:

The Frenchman Returns

His new Space Force speech is something else

blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/95645efd-1112-45bc-bebc-213770e4ada2

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Ulysses
21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

His new Space Force speech is something else

blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/95645efd-1112-45bc-bebc-213770e4ada2

giphy.gif

Kalamazoo Jambo

And now for some very bad news for Trump... Mueller appears to have plenty of evidence that Trump was suborning perjury and obstructing justice by directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

If Mueller really has the receipts here, this is impeachment level stuff.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation?ref=hpsplash

Ugly American
32 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

And now for some very bad news for Trump... Mueller appears to have plenty of evidence that Trump was suborning perjury and obstructing justice by directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

If Mueller really has the receipts here, this is impeachment level stuff.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation?ref=hpsplash

Yep -- Cohen has been invited to testify to Congress (he now has a plea deal and has been clear he's done with Trump). If he gives testimony that he was instructed to lie to Congress by Trump, at the very least Articles of Impeachment will get a serious hearing in the House, and possibly approved.

And if they can find receipts, it may not even depend on the Mueller report -- the Senate might just throw him out of office. There's some real signs that even his closer allies in the GOP are getting real sick of his shit.

dsk1210

That should be enough to impeach then?

hughesie27

One for the conspiracy theorists.

Apologies if already posted.

JackLadd

I think they (Senate GOP) will impeach via Mueller and get rid. They need to reopen the government and lying crook Trump has to go.