*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
trex

Donald Trump

ri Alban
6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Link to that please. Okay to fire bullets, throw grenades and have planes drop ordinance on enemy combatants but if you fire tear gas you're headed for The Hague?  

Classed as a chemical weapon since the early 90s. Crazy, but true.

redjambo
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Classed as a chemical weapon since the early 90s. Crazy, but true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_gas

"Use of tear gas in warfare (as with all other chemical weapons) is prohibited by various international treaties that most states have signed. Police and private self-defense use is not banned in the same manner. Armed forces can legally use tear gas for drills (practicing with gas masks) and for riot control."

Seymour M Hersh
17 hours ago, Justin Z said:

There's a century-long history of it in treaties dating back to post-WWI, which you're free to research yourself. Whether they've overextended what gets caught by international law that proscribes the use of any sort of gas agents, in that tear gas also gets caught up in that, is up for debate. But what's not up for debate is that it's not permitted in warfare but absolutely permitted against civilians.

But, speaking of munitions, things like hollow point bullets, which are prohibited by the one of the Hague conventions dating back to the 19th century ("bullets which expand or flatten easily") are also used by municipal police forces in many places against the civilian population.

I let you provide the proof as you were the one offering it up as a reason. That's only fair isn't it. So thanks for that as I was unaware of that. 

ri Alban
9 hours ago, redjambo said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_gas

"Use of tear gas in warfare (as with all other chemical weapons) is prohibited by various international treaties that most states have signed. Police and private self-defense use is not banned in the same manner. Armed forces can legally use tear gas for drills (practicing with gas masks) and for riot control."

Cheers rid 👍 makes things so much easier.

alfajambo

FISA Warrants, Uranium One, follow the money.

shaun.lawson

Clink the link in the typo :laugh: 

The Frenchman Returns

shaun.lawson

I swear he's got Alzheimer's. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Imagine that clown having the codes to launch nuclear weapons.

Cade

"Flynn has given us so much information that he may avoid a jail term" Says Mueller

:jjyay:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

I swear he's got Alzheimer's. 

Probably uses his brother as an excuse. He'll be blind drunk. 

Ugly American

If I were a bookie I'd have spent this week shortening the odds considerably on him not finishing the term.

The Mueller office is still totally inscrutable but the Flynn memo basically says "he's been a huge help" and then has 22 more lines of text redacted from public view.

Add to the fact that Stone and Corsi are clearly squirming on a hot seat. The Saudi nonsense seems to be finally too much for some Republican Senators who are publicly disagreeing with the President more than they have since he took office. And more -- Pence is increasingly posturing as hostile to Putin, while the rumors are that Trump keeps asking people if Pence is "loyal."

We're still a long way off and I don't have any crystal ball about what will happen but there's at least signs that the necessaries for impeachment and removal could be aligning.

bobsharp

I watched the Bush funeral this morning, Trump was there arms folded defensively as usual. He is the first president in forty five years not to speak at a former presidents funeral. The speakers were generally sincere about H W Bush 41, spoke of his sincerity and sense of humour. If one listened closely words suc h as friends, trust, loyalty, respect, service to country were all mentioned, and sometimes the full content gave one  the feeling that the content in which they were spoken were aimed at someone amongst the mourners. Trumps name was never mentioned, but Bill Clinton was named as a close friend of the former president, that must have rankled.

Between the Bush funeral and the many praiseful comments about the man, and the Cohen, Manafort, and other Trump cohorts situations with plea deals etc, I am as I have been for some time, and have previously stated it, Trump will not finishg his first term.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

I watched the Bush funeral this morning, Trump was there arms folded defensively as usual. He is the first president in forty five years not to speak at a former presidents funeral. The speakers were generally sincere about H W Bush 41, spoke of his sincerity and sense of humour. If one listened closely words suc h as friends, trust, loyalty, respect, service to country were all mentioned, and sometimes the full content gave one  the feeling that the content in which they were spoken were aimed at someone amongst the mourners. Trumps name was never mentioned, but Bill Clinton was named as a close friend of the former president, that must have rankled.

Between the Bush funeral and the many praiseful comments about the man, and the Cohen, Manafort, and other Trump cohorts situations with plea deals etc, I am as I have been for some time, and have previously stated it, Trump will not finishg his first term.

He would be seething at actually being there.

J.T.F.Robertson
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He would be seething at actually being there.

As is his wont when not the centre of attention. Maybe wishing he was the one in the casket. :whistling:

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

As is his wont when not the centre of attention. Maybe wishing he was the one in the casket. :whistling:

:laugh:

Notts1874

Rudy really needs to learn about creating hyperlinks. Once is careless but twice

Barack
6 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Rudy really needs to learn about creating hyperlinks. Once is careless but twice

He's a senile old *******, who probably tweets at daft o'clock AM, when he's up for the 5th time during the night, to take a piss. 

He's probably on an indictment somewhere too...

Ugly American

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/aramroston/jerry-falwell-jr-michael-cohen-pool-attendant-lawsuit

Folk online are speculating that Cohen was blackmailing Falwell for having a threesome with his wife and the poolboy.

Probably too much to hope for but gave me a laugh.

Edited by Ugly American

Barack

Piers Morgan applies to be the Chief Of Staff.

Not fake news.

Cade

Threatening to "use the military" to shut down the Government if they don't build his wall.

Stating that his supporters would "lead an revolt in the streets" if he was impeached.

:cornette:

Edited by Cade

bobsharp
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Threatening to "use the military" to shut down the Government if they don't build his wall.

Stating that his supporters would "lead an revolt in the streets" if he was impeached.

:cornette:

Not sure that is what he said. I watched the meeting with Pelosi and Schummer. He did say that if he did not get what he wanted he would do what he had to to get the wall built, and would use the military if necessasry after he had closed government. There may be some confusion about the use of the miltary comment, he has also asked for an increase in defence spending and there is a suspicion he wanted that so if need be he could utilise the miltary to build the wall and have the finance to do so.

After the meeting he tweeted about impeachment and stated in there that if he was there would be a revolt. He did not actually in the tweet I saw mention streets, or his support, although it was natural to assume that was what he meant.

The man is more at this time to be pitied, his performance, and I must admit his supporting cast of Pelosi and Schummer was nothing but a disgrace of conduct by supposed leaders, they behaved worse than drunks arguing in a pub. Trump at least has the defence that he is obviously having serious mental problems as a result of the stress of charges, and the fact that he cannot find anyone who wants to work for him as Chief of Staff. His world is crumbling around him.

Maple Leaf

I saw a bit of the Pelosi Schummer meeting.

They should have just kept hammering Trump over the fact that his campaign promise, made on numerous occasions, was that Mexico would pay for the wall.

He said over and over "Mexico will pay for the wall", now he's saying that he will shut down the government if Americans don't pay for it.

He has failed in that campaign promise, yet the Dems let him off the hook with it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

That Piers Morgan column is the most nauseating thing I've read in ages. What a brown-nosing roaster

Barack
13 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I saw a bit of the Pelosi Schummer meeting.

They should have just kept hammering Trump over the fact that his campaign promise, made on numerous occasions, was that Mexico would pay for the wall.

He said over and over "Mexico will pay for the wall", now he's saying that he will shut down the government if Americans don't pay for it.

He has failed in that campaign promise, yet the Dems let him off the hook with it.

Think most people, north of Alabama that is, know what was said about "THE WALL!"

The meeting was pathetic, from both sides. But, Chuck played Trump like a winner. In Government shutdowns...always blame the opposition. Washington rule number: 265. Trump taking ownership of doing it, is political Haribo for the Democrats. They don't need to flog that horse now. Until re-election time at least...

milky_26

cohen has been given a 36 month prison sentence 

Justin Z
15 hours ago, milky_26 said:

cohen has been given a 36 month prison sentence 

Sounds about white

bobsharp

At a meeting during the week with Pelosi and Schummer Trump stated with no doubt displayed that he would shut down the government if he was not given the money for the wall.

Today he says that as a result of the new NAFTA deal he brokered with Mexico and Canada the money gained by the deal will ensure that Mexico does pay for the Wall as he promised.

So if Mexico is paying for the Wall, why is he prepared to shut down government to get money to pay for the wall, at the expense of the U.S. taxpayer. I am certainly not a billionaire businessman, but even I with my simple domestic finance capabilities can see that there is a contradiction here, and with my highly skilled profiling abilities I would in the words of an expert state he is absolutely doolalaa nuts, and dangerous.

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

At a meeting during the week with Pelosi and Schummer Trump stated with no doubt displayed that he would shut down the government if he was not given the money for the wall.

Today he says that as a result of the new NAFTA deal he brokered with Mexico and Canada the money gained by the deal will ensure that Mexico does pay for the Wall as he promised.

So if Mexico is paying for the Wall, why is he prepared to shut down government to get money to pay for the wall, at the expense of the U.S. taxpayer. I am certainly not a billionaire businessman, but even I with my simple domestic finance capabilities can see that there is a contradiction here, and with my highly skilled profiling abilities I would in the words of an expert state he is absolutely doolalaa nuts, and dangerous.

He surely must get first prize as the worst president to hold office.

An absolute clown.

Dawnrazor
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He surely must get first prize as the worst president to hold office.

An absolute clown.

Do you think he'll get a second term? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Do you think he'll get a second term? 

Every possibility.

Hopefully he’ll get sectioned before he can😄.

Dawnrazor
12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Every possibility.

Hopefully he’ll get sectioned before he can😄.

😂 Aye, I've really no idea if he'll get in for a second term, it wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to know how his supporters from the last election feel about him now.