• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the bit in the story where he is asked what is his favourite food. He says he likes all foods as long as it is American. Sohe orders burgers fries and that well known American food pizza

48 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

It's the bit in the story where he is asked what is his favourite food. He says he likes all foods as long as it is American. Sohe orders burgers fries and that well known American food pizza

Hamburger, French fries and Pizza. God bless America.

I P Knightley
Just now, doctor jambo said:

He has to go- who the actual feck orders filet-o-fish?

I've not had it in years but now I kind of fancy one.

10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I've not had it in years but now I kind of fancy one.

Seemingly its the only Halal thing on their menu- had to get some for the kids' mates.

They look horrific. Put me right off Islam it did- I can cope with Burkas and beheadings, but the filet-o-fish is a step too far- strange religion.

Governor Tarkin
17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Look at the portrait of Abe Lincoln in the background.  :rofl:

:rofl:

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

the filet-o-fish is a step too far- strange religion.

Won't catch PHM eating fillet-o-fish on a Friday.

38 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

We have a winner. Its absolutely brilliant.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

:rofl: Oh feck, that winded me. ?

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Won't catch PHM eating fillet-o-fish on a Friday.

PHM eat fillet-o-gorgie-fish-bar-fish-supper on a Friday

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Oh that's good. 

Top work there!

Pelosi now telling Trump he can't do the State of the Union in the House because the shutdown has compromised the ability to secure the event.

:gok:

She's taking away his biggest preening opportunity and there's almost nothing he can do about it.

On 15/01/2019 at 14:52, Maple Leaf said:

Quality photoshop effort.

Kalamazoo Jambo
56 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Pelosi now telling Trump he can't do the State of the Union in the House because the shutdown has compromised the ability to secure the event.

:gok:

She's taking away his biggest preening opportunity and there's almost nothing he can do about it.

Yep, some reporting is suggesting that Pelosi is 'asking' Trump. She's not 'asking'.

Some American military and possibl;e civilians killed in Syria by ISIS suicide bombers. Pentagon has no numbers at the moment.

This is what happens when a military genius who never served in the military makes crucial decisions whilst ignoring his advisers.

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Some American military and possibl;e civilians killed in Syria by ISIS suicide bombers. Pentagon has no numbers at the moment.

This is what happens when a military genius who never served in the military makes crucial decisions whilst ignoring his advisers.

And Mike Pence shows an epic lack of awareness...

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

A bit of a leap in a cause and effect sense? 

Trump, sitting in Washington, claims that ISIS is defeated in Syria.

Pence, sitting in Washington, claims that ISIS is defeated in Syria.

The American military commanders on the ground in Syria say that ISIS is not defeated.

Who is most likely to be right?

20 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

No doubt isis, or whatever is left of them, have been emboldened by the idiot in the white house. 

56 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump, sitting in Washington, claims that ISIS is defeated in Syria.

Pence, sitting in Washington, claims that ISIS is defeated in Syria.

The American military commanders on the ground in Syria say that ISIS is not defeated.

Who is most likely to be right?

I'd say the ones who have to pick up the bodyparts of their comrades.

And I'm not being disrespective towards those who have been killed, but it might have taken something like this to happen for Trump to realise what a monumental fecked-up decision he made when he started to withdraw US troops from Syria, because he claimed that ISIS were defeated.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

No doubt isis, or whatever is left of them, have been emboldened by the idiot in the white house. 

Senator Graham, one of Trump's staunchest allies, said something similar, except he didn't use the word 'idiot'.

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'd say the ones who have to pick up the bodyparts of their comrades.

And I'm not being disrespective towards those who have been killed, but it might have taken something like this to happen for Trump to realise what a monumental fecked-up decision he made when he started to withdraw US troops from Syria, because he claimed that ISIS were defeated.

Trump will never admit that he has made a mistake, ever, about anything.  He doesn't have the maturity or the cajones.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Senator Graham, one of Trump's staunchest allies, said something similar, except he didn't use the word 'idiot'.

While he's a hawk and a sexual assault apologist, Graham is at his most useful on the Armed Services committee where he has a lot of cogent analysis of Syria.

The situation is a mess and I don't envy anyone trying to tightrope-walk a way out, but safe to say government by emotional, uninformed fiat is the worst of a lot of bad options.

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump will never admit that he has made a mistake, ever, about anything.  He doesn't have the maturity or the cajones.

Sadly you are correct.

3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

A bit of a leap in a cause and effect sense? 

The because is that he stated ISIS is defeated, the effect is that ISIS shpw him in a very pointed manner that they are not. But hey your commedt is fine, I am actually worse by taking the bait.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

The because is that he stated ISIS is defeated, the effect is that ISIS shpw him in a very pointed manner that they are not. But hey your commedt is fine, I am actually worse by taking the bait.

There was no bait. The post I replied to seemed to say the killings were as a result of Trump ignoring his advisers and planning to pull out US troops. It is a leap to conclude that there was a causal connection. Or that the killings were an ISIS response to Trump's announcement.

3 hours ago, Barack said:

Can people stop quoting the troll.

Thanks.

I think that train has left the station, Barack.  The troll has millions of Twitter followers.  :whistling:

Geoff the Mince
5 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Rudy Giuliani is either losing the plot (again) or trying to get ahead of news he knows is about to break...

He seems to have the Trump disease of talking shite !

5 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Rudy Giuliani is either losing the plot (again) or trying to get ahead of news he knows is about to break...

adding that Trump "didn't commit a crime"

Meaning he did something, but Giuliani doesn't think it was against the law.

That's the way I'm reading this.

Its not the first time I have heard Giuliani say this, he did it a couple of times in interviews. He refers to it when the discussion is about conspiracy and particularly the Trump Tower Meeting. He states to the effect that there was no meeting, no conspiracy, and even if there was collusion it is not a crime. He was discussed quite a bit on one program, and the consensus was that he has become totally senile, or he drops those things to be discussed thus deflecting from any more damaging current news. I personally went for the first opinion of senility.

So Rudy admits collusion but Donnie wasn't told. Just like he wasn't behind rigging election polls with bags of cash via Cohen. Lock the crook up.  

I see man child Donnie has pulled Nancy's congressional flight to Afghan and breached security doing it.  You can fly commercial says Pvt Bonespur. 

Pelosi blocks Trump's State of the Union address from happening in Congress.

Trump blocks any member of Congress from using military transports when making overseas trips.

This is mental stuff.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)
  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)