• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will build spaceships, and teleporters and a pill that makes you invisible and..and...and a cape that really makes you fly like Superman, and bubblegum that never loses it taste and plays the American anthem....

ToadKiller Dog

An inward looking nationalistic USA isn't good for anybody .

Love Trump mentioning God and the Bible he has indulged himself in every one of the 7 sins .

We will build spaceships, and teleporters and a pill that makes you invisible and..and...and a cape that really makes you fly like Superman, and bubblegum that never loses it taste and plays the American anthem....

I heard him say that too

Michelle looks like she wants to flatten one of these *****.

Shotty, I bet they are worried.

Edited by El Salvador

North Berwick Jambo

They say there is a 90% chance of an assassination attempt on Trump, we should do a wee sweepstake for that date , I will go with 20th Feb ;)

Edited by Ibiza Jambo

They say there is a 90% chance of an assassination attempt on Trump, we should do a wee sweepstake for that date , I will go with 20the Feb ;)

Wonder what it would go down as.  If someone had assassinated Obama it would undoubtedly have been deemed racially motivated - wonder what this would be.

Wonder what it would go down as.  If someone had assassinated Obama it would undoubtedly have been deemed racially motivated - wonder what this would be.

The MSM would blame President Trump

Wonder what it would go down as. If someone had assassinated Obama it would undoubtedly have been deemed racially motivated - wonder what this would be.

I wonder. I don't, however, undoubtedly wonder what you are getting at.

Wonder what it would go down as. If someone had assassinated Obama it would undoubtedly have been deemed racially motivated - wonder what this would be.

Bit of a mix all the previous ones

Not sure it's predictable

I wonder. I don't, however, undoubtedly wonder what you are getting at.

I am getting at the fact that people are coming across as though they actually want Trump to be assassinated.  How is this acceptable to say or think this?  What would someone think if someone said I hope Obama gets assassinated.  We all know the answer.

That my man is what I am getting at.

Michelle looks absolutely raging.

She wasn't the only one, several more in the audience and in the crowd didn't look to pleased either.

And good luck wresting the power away from the 'establishment', the few who have benefited whilst the jobs have went abroad.

Ruffled more than a few feathers there, me thinks.

I am getting at the fact that people are coming across as though they actually want Trump to be assassinated.  How is this acceptable to say or think this?  What would someone think if someone said I hope Obama gets assassinated.  We all know the answer.

Trump himself admitted he could quite easily punch certain individuals on the face

If he  gets shot others are only upping the anti

Trump himself admitted he could quite easily punch certain individuals on the face

If he  gets shot others are only upping the anti

You have to be kididng.  I don't think a day has ever went by where I have not said to myself I'd love to punch this or that person in the face.  You think I deserve shot for it?

I am getting at the fact that people are coming across as though they actually want Trump to be assassinated. How is this acceptable to say or think this? What would someone think if someone said I hope Obama gets assassinated. We all know the answer.

Seems I was wrong! I assumed that you were implying some sort of racial hypocrisy, given your mention of the words "racially motivated".

Thankfully, Obama's assassination is a hypothetical event that didn't happen. Hopefully, the same applies for Trump. Hoping for the assassination of either is, of course, completely unacceptable, regardless of the hypothetical motivation.

It will be interesting to see how it goes with the trump.

I don't think he'll be nearly as bad as most think. I suspect he will lower taxes and invest in the economy. Not quite sure how balance books but I suspect hope done by boom in economy. Which I suspect the us will see in the short to medium term. I also think he will benefit from an improving us economy and he will be able to sell that well.

I always feel they're is a bit of an over reaction when perceived right wing politicians elected. It was similar when bushes or pretty much any republican president elected. They will be worst president ever, the world is about to end. Though I guess we see reactionary gripes when left wing people elected. Losers are generally bitter soles.

I'm not sure how I feel about trump. He is clearly a person with some character flaws to put it mildly. Though I also feel a lot of hyperbole surrounds him for a variety of reasons. I do quite like the fact he's not a career politician and from a business background.

I hope he does well, its in no ones interests for him to duck this up.

Yeah

Seems I was wrong! I assumed that you were implying some sort of racial hypocrisy, given your mention of the words "racially motivated".

Thankfully, Obama's assassination is a hypothetical event that didn't happen. Hopefully, the same applies for Trump. Hoping for the assassination of either is, of course, completely unacceptable, regardless of the hypothetical motivation.

It is a sad world.  If I were to stand in a street and shout I can't wait till Martin McGuinness dies I would get dogs abuse but it would be fair game to cheer the fact Thatcher is dead.  Och well you gotta just keep going on and trying to not let it get to you.  Sadly, I fail here, quite miserably.

Did folks see the so called 'Anti-Trump' demonstrators smashing shop windows etc in Washington?

From what I saw on the TV, they weren't 'Anti-Trump' they were just the usual Anti-Everything and anything, rent-a-mob, anarchists.

Just the usual cowards who are only ever brave when they run around in a crowd with their faces covered.

It is a sad world. If I were to stand in a street and shout I can't wait till Martin McGuinness dies I would get dogs abuse but it would be fair game to cheer the fact Thatcher is dead. Och well you gotta just keep going on and trying to not let it get to you. Sadly, I fail here, quite miserably.

I'm all for protecting and celebrating life.

Obama sanctioned more assassinations than anyone in recent history (Stalin, Hitler as previous eras).

The assassination of Billy Wright arguably saved the peace process.

Bin Ladin?

Assinating Farage early on before he got going makes more sense now.

But yes

Edited by Mikey1874

Space Mackerel

I don't see an awful lot of black or other ethinticities sitting down for the Pesidentes chow right now. In fact, not a single one.

alwaysthereinspirit

An inward looking nationalistic USA isn't good for anybody .

Love Trump mentioning God and the Bible he has indulged himself in every one of the 7 sins .

As have most other people mentioning God in the past few thousand years.

Some people need to take a chill pill.

Francis Albert

Did folks see the so called 'Anti-Trump' demonstrators smashing shop windows etc in Washington?

T

From what I saw on the TV, they weren't 'Anti-Trump' they were just the usual Anti-Everything and anything, rent-a-mob, anarchists.

Just the usual cowards who are only ever brave when they run around in a crowd with their faces covered.

I doubt they even voted in the election and if hillary had won they would soon have been on the streets throwing things in opposition to her policies.

I loved all the SJW on social media all over the world (non US) who joined the "Not my President" 'campaign'. Aye, no shit.

alwaysthereinspirit

I doubt they even voted in the election and if hillary had won they would soon have been on the streets throwing things in opposition to her policies.

Just watched a video of a husband and his handicapped wife attacked for having the audacity to walk through a BLM road block. Attempting to get to the parade route.

Class personified.

Law of averages show that many celebrities will have voted Trump.  Unless celebrities vote differently to the entire country?

Hardly FACT though, is it?

AlphonseCapone

Sectarian, taking out an orange man... get my coat

Like I said rent-a-mob they are just anti-everything and anything, any excuse to cause trouble.

Parade route between the Capital and the White House is about 20% full with lots of empty stands set up.

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/822518057012756481

The smashy anarchists are out, of course, because they always are.  The damage done will have been done by a few dozen lowlifes, as usual.

The Real Maroonblood

Like I said rent-a-mob they are just anti-everything and anything, any excuse to cause trouble.

Sounds like Sevco fans.

Just watched a video of a husband and his handicapped wife attacked for having the audacity to walk through a BLM road block. Attempting to get to the parade route.

Class personified.

Saw footage of other people just making their way along the street to watch the inauguration, doing nothing wrong just walking, being subjected to all kinds of abuse.

Why can't they just accept the result and get on with their lives.

It's utterly unimportant in the long run, but the incredibly low turnout at his "yuge" inauguration is at least funny for now.

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Compared to the 2001 on the day of, I'm hearing the protests are quite small.

Tomorrow will be the massive one in DC.

alwaysthereinspirit

Compared to the 2001 on the day of, I'm hearing the protests are quite small.

Tomorrow will be the massive one in DC.

Awesome. Something to look forward to.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)
  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)