Start sorting things out Romanov (Lopez, whoever)

boabyarsebiscuit

boabyarsebiscuit

One thing that could be done very easily and very quickly. Someone go to the travel agent, book a flight from Buenos Aires to Edinburgh (change at LHR), phone Fernando Screpis's agent and get Screpis over here for Friday.

I know it was only 45 minutes in a pre-season friendly, and that Kaunas fans didn't like his attitude, but trust me on this one, based on some of the absolute pish we have got from midfield lately, this boy can DEFINITELY do a job for us.

One thing that could be done very easily and very quickly. Someone go to the travel agent, book a flight from Buenos Aires to Edinburgh (change at LHR), phone Fernando Screpis's agent and get Screpis over here for Friday.

I know it was only 45 minutes in a pre-season friendly, and that Kaunas fans didn't like his attitude, but trust me on this one, based on some of the absolute pish we have got from midfield lately, this boy can DEFINITELY do a job for us.

Could we not send Miko, Beniusis and Zaliukas to pick him up? That'll be them put to some use.

p.s Aberdeen Saturday m8?

There are only eight days left to change things and so far, nothing has been done.

If your man Screpis is as good as you saw him in Austria then that's good enough for me.

Personally, I'd just love it if we signed or promoted half a dozen Scottish lads like we did in the mid 90s (Cameron, Weir, McCann, Locke, Hamilton, Ritchie etc).

Buffalo Bill

Nucky Thompson

He should be over here ASAP. He has a contract with Hearts for 3 and a half years starting on the 1st January.

He should be over here ASAP. He has a contract with Hearts for 3 and a half years starting on the 1st January.

He should have been here 31st December 07, with his boots polished for his first day!!!

Aye, Driver's a doubt for Saturday and not only is Chesny peesh on the left (compared to his right wing performances) but if we play Chesney on the left then we're stuck with Miko (or, dare I say it, Ivaskevicius) on the right.

Screpis is the obvious solution - get him here ASAP!

Can anyone think of a way to get Ghana knocked out of the ANC on a technicality?

Could we not send Miko, Beniusis and Zaliukas to pick him up? That'll be them put to some use...

Pffft.... they'd still manage to screw it up.

Show how crazy our management is. We are paying the boy without even having him train. Even if he arrives tomorrow he won't be fit.

We need to do something to lift the current squad and the fans before next Wednesday. A new striker straight into the team to help Velicka for the semi final. Nothing to lose and everything to gain, let's roll the dice and take a chance.

boabyarsebiscuit
Could we not send Miko, Beniusis and Zaliukas to pick him up? That'll be them put to some use.

p.s Aberdeen Saturday m8?

Yep, Aberdeen for me on Saturday.

markletissier
Aye, Driver's a doubt for Saturday and not only is Chesny peesh on the left (compared to his right wing performances) but if we play Chesney on the left then we're stuck with Miko (or, dare I say it, Ivaskevicius) on the right.

Screpis is the obvious solution - get him here ASAP!

Can anyone think of a way to get Ghana knocked out of the ANC on a technicality?

put steroids in larrys water, then tell him to pish into a cup.

Not if Elliott went as map reader and Kurkis as captain :)

Calum cannot find the space between the goals and you expect him to find Buenos Aires!?! ;)

Archived