Arsehole Neighbours

Solid Snake

51 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Get her erchie out of bed. 6am is oversleep, big time.

Only if you're tucked up in bed at 9pm like a 6 year old child.

Edited by Ray Gin

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Салатные палочки

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• ri Alban

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Only if you're tucked up in bed at 9pm like a 6 year old child.

2 hrs kip is/will suffice.

39 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Nae danger. 

How many hours do you sleep? 

Depends? If I'm getting up at 6am or not. :D

JudyJudyJudy

Nothing really much the council will do about noises in the morning from around 8 am  until around 11pm in the evening as such.  If the person is in a council or housing association tenancy you can contact their landlords but your f***** if they own their own property.

Here's a novel idea. Ask the neighbour if they could put the machine on a little later. If they don't, put yours on at 2 in the morning or play yer music loud during Coronation Street.

WoolfordsHearts
2 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

The thought of her sitting on it at 6am knowing that it arouses me is more annoying than the actual thumping.

Let the the auld dear enjoy her early morning knee trembler ffs....

2 hours ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Unfortunately, we've all got them. Staffie will have bigger boz than feckwit selfish prick. Only consolation, nothing lasts for ever, not even the Port Seton, house party this morning spilled into back garden @ 00:15, amplified mic belting out 500 miles (vermin) quelled in 45 minutes. Good job all the threatening surrounding neighbours...:clap:

Was that along NSP?

1 minute ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Aye.

Dafties. 
I live in PS and seen folk chatting about it on the PS FB page. 

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Dafties. 
I live in PS and seen folk chatting about it on the PS FB page. 

The amplified mic was a clear indicator that common sense and neighbour respect were absent from their collective limited intelligence.

Carl Weathers
18 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

😂

You're more concerned about hearing the tv to be fair, bet the wee one is fast asleep. 

Try having an old woman down below you that likes to put her thumping washing machine on at 6am. 

Have you spoken to her about it? I had a neighbour above me who regularly put on his loud washing machine after 11pm. After putting up with it for ages, I went up and politely told him it was loud and asked if he could stop putting it on so late. He seem quite embarrassed by it and it didn't happen again.

I was whipping myself into a frenzy wondering how someone could be so selfish when he in reality he probably wasn't aware it was so loud (I can only assume).

If you make a noise complaint to the police is it anonymous?

Like if you had a dangerous unhinged neighbour you are on good (arms length) terms with... and you want the noise to stop, but not have your car tyres slashed etc

Greedy Jambo
4 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

Have you spoken to her about it? I had a neighbour above me who regularly put on his loud washing machine after 11pm. After putting up with it for ages, I went up and politely told him it was loud and asked if he could stop putting it on so late. He seem quite embarrassed by it and it didn't happen again.

I was whipping myself into a frenzy wondering how someone could be so selfish when he in reality he probably wasn't aware it was so loud (I can only assume).

Nah, It's not every day she does it and i don't really notice it as much when i'm working. 

A Boy Named Crow

We have a Fitness First gym directly below our place. The building rules are very clear about the hours between which the gym can run classes with loud music, amplified mics etc. Our strata committee are pretty good at getting in about them when they breech the rules,  but it takes time to change their behaviour, and each time some new arsehole takes over the franchise we're back to square one, loud music blasting through the floor at the crack of dawn.

One of the good things to come out of the covid 19 carry on is that the gym has been shut for weeks now. I'm hoping by the time everything reopens, Fitness First will have chucked it, and the space be taken up by a florist, tax accountant  or whatever!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

22 hours ago, Phage said:

If you make a noise complaint to the police is it anonymous?

Like if you had a dangerous unhinged neighbour you are on good (arms length) terms with... and you want the noise to stop, but not have your car tyres slashed etc

The police do not specify exactly who or where the complaint came from, just that there has been one. 

We had a right nutter above us in a flat we had in the early '90's, so appreciate your concerns. 

Governor Tarkin
On 12/04/2020 at 10:40, ri Alban said:

2 hrs kip is/will suffice.

Correct.

You been on the Heath Ledgers again?

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct.

You been on the Heath Ledgers again?

What's that? :D

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The old dancing swedgers.

😀 Eccy thump is on another thread.

3fingersreid
On 12/04/2020 at 09:59, Pans Jambo said:

Theres a tatooed feckwit with a staffie lives in a flat at the end of my street (to the West of my house).

Hes about 60 Mtrs away but I can still smell the weed he smokes thats carried on the wind from the weterley breeze we get in this part of the world. 
Absolutely stinks like shit. 

His direct neighbours must be oot their tits most nights!

Selfish prick!

Like you I can’t stand the smell of that stuff 🤮. My neighbour uses it but if it gets too much he’s soon put in his place . 

As to the Staffie*, could you use that to your benefit , report him to the SSPCA saying you  fear for the dogs  health ? 

* great wee dogs whose reputation  ruined by ****wits that shouldn’t be allowed dogs  or indeed any animals

• 3 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Neighbours directly next door who I may have mentioned before on this thread. From 10 this morning until 9.45 tonight they have been shouting, fighting and smashing stuff up. There's three kids in the house and I know that the guy is lifting his hands to the girlfriend and possibly the teenage daughter as I can hear quite clearly through the wall the struggling and the crying. Decided at 9.45 to phone 101 to report it. The police came ten mins ago. She answers the door all sweetness and light and says it's only her and the kids that are in even though we know he's upstairs. The police spend five mins in the house then bid her good night. 

I have tried the police and the social work and nothing has come from it so I'm done. I can't believe that:

A: the police take her word for it and

B: She defends him which will only lead to this happening again. 

She is  failing to protect her children from becoming victims of domestic abuse and the police and social work are happy to leave them to it. On both occasions it has happened it has been put down to us being "grassing *******s" as he likes to shout when the police leave. 

5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Neighbours directly next door who I may have mentioned before on this thread. From 10 this morning until 9.45 tonight they have been shouting, fighting and smashing stuff up. There's three kids in the house and I know that the guy is lifting his hands to the girlfriend and possibly the teenage daughter as I can hear quite clearly through the wall the struggling and the crying. Decided at 9.45 to phone 101 to report it. The police came ten mins ago. She answers the door all sweetness and light and says it's only her and the kids that are in even though we know he's upstairs. The police spend five mins in the house then bid her good night. 

I have tried the police and the social work and nothing has come from it so I'm done. I can't believe that:

She is  failing to protect her children from becoming victims of domestic abuse and the police and social work are happy to leave them to it. On both occasions it has happened it has been put down to us being "grassing *******s" as he likes to shout when the police leave. 

Usually I'd recommend setting aboot his eyebrows with a hammer. But under current circumstances. #SaveNHSlives! 😬  

Салатные палочки
7 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

Ask him if he fancies trying to beat up a man and then punch his **** in.

I'm waiting for him to say something out in the close but he won't. Everything is done behind closed doors. He's your classic bullying scumbag. 

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm waiting for him to say something out in the close but he won't. Everything is done behind closed doors. He's your classic bullying scumbag. 

Take a voice recording of it on your mobile.

If he is abusing her or the daughter the mum will deny it. Classic domestic abuse behaviour unfortunately.

When it happens again record it, ring 101, when the police tackle her and she denies it they can play it back.

The first and most difficult part of breaking the cycle of domestic abuse is getting the victim to even admit it is going on. Sometimes playing back audio or video can trigger the victim to finally admit it happens and it breaks the barriers leading to them getting the help they need.

It is however a very difficult barrier to break in the majority of cases. 

It takes on average 37 incidents of domestic abuse to occur before the victim picks up the phone and reports it.  Spat on, kicked, punched, raped, knocked unconscious or whatever 37 times. 

Салатные палочки

Update on the scumbag next door. Was going out to the car today to get something out the boot. Saw his window was open and he was standing at it. He then said "grassing *******" as he was closing the window over. I stood and looked up for a bit to see if he would say anything else but he never re-appeared. 

Typical bully can't say it face to face instead says it from the safety of his own window. He might intimidate his girlfriend and kids but he certainly doesn't intimidate me. 

Tommy Brown

By calling you a grass, he may realise that he better watch his behaviour.

Your not interested in friendship from him, feck him. Don't let him bug you.

There will be a time when you walk past each other. He'll shit it.

• 3 months later...
Doctor FinnBarr

Ours has been fun tonight, she must've popped oot to the pub with her new bidey in telling the bairn 10/11yo to lock the door but forgetting to mention the key should be taken oot. She's spent an hour banging windows/kicking door/shouting through letterbox. Just as well none of the 2 of us are up early doors tomorrow.

She's just got in now, no shouting and screaming at the bairn, that'll come at 7/8 in the morning no doubt.

• 8 months later...
Салатные палочки

Had a run in with the neighbours and their mates on Saturday night. 

The close has went right downhill in the last few years. The council need to seriously think about keeping it to at least one arsehole neighbour per close.  

The bins have been a disgrace since the downstairs neighbours moved in. She is  morbidly obese, grotesque looking with a mouth on her to boot. He is a skinny wee runt that wears a washed out Rangers shirt and a union jack snood constantly. They booted the arse out the back garden and the bins and have had multiple warnings from the council for it. 

One of our neighbours next door is a very young single mum. She split up with her boyfriend last year and has had numerous new boyfriends rocking up to the house since the split. This means all-night parties and people coming and going at all hours of the day/night. The latest boyfriend is dealing from the house. 

The neighbour on the other side I have mentioned on here before and I have phoned the police and Social Work twice now and nothing has been done. Recently my partner came home from the shops and there was a crisp packet sitting on the door mat. She went to move it with her foot and the guy next door shouted from behind the door that he "sees everything" and other such nonsense. By the time I got to the door he had stopped. On Saturday I went out early doors to check the car and came back. When I went out later there was a can of 7UP sitting on the mat balancing against the door. I booted it towards his door and shouted at him about trying to make us look like c****. When I went outside he was hanging out the window. I was about to shout up he closed the window and shut the blind. 

On Saturday night we were watching a film and I went to the toilet, when I passed the front door it was stinking of weed and I could hear people talking outside the door. I looked out the spyhole and seen her at the door talking to two overgrown neds. I heard her mention something about us and one of the neds said "Aye? I'll go through their door right noo". The other one then made a motion as if he was going to elbow the door. As soon as he did that, I opened the door. Now I am no hard man by any stretch of the imagination but there's only so much you can take. I shouted "WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM" not knowing what the reaction would be. Thankfully they kind of shat it a bit and one of them dropped his can. I then said "I f******* know it's you lot that's leaving the rubbish on the door step". They then all went on to shift the blame on to the young single mum for it which I called bullshit on as I don't think she has the brains to play wee games like that. 

About ten mins later the door chaps and it's the arsehole from next door (he was nowhere to be seen initially). "I heard you were shouting at ma Mrs". I stepped outside the door and said aye I was. He then started going on about having video evidence of the lassie next door doing it all but I'm not convinced. However, I also found out from all this that two bin bags that were dumped on our landing belonged to Bat and Ball downstairs so I took them down and dumped them outside their door. 

Like I said, I am no hard man but I'm not having us having the piss taken out of us and people just to think they can get away with it. I am quite glad I confronted them when there was a group of them. Maybe if I give the impression that I don't give a shit then maybe they will think twice in future. That said it could have the opposite effect. There's only so much you can take before you break. I sometimes wish I was one of they people who don't care and just go through people's doors with a hammer :laugh2:

There was also a moment on Saturday morning when I thought my car had been stolen. I looked out onto the car park and could see a kids buggy and car seat sitting against a wall. There was a wee pink blanket next to it and I couldn't see the car (I usually park behind a big van so there is times where I can't see the car). My arse collapsed and I ran down to the car park. The car was there but there was two car seats, a buggy, blankets, kids toys and a backpack with kids stuff in it. It looked like someone had opened a car doors and just dumped the stuff out. One of the women accross the road then seen a post on FB advising that a car had been stolen in Dalmellington. The owner had two kids, one who was young and has down syndrome. She put two and two together and contacted them and took the stuff inside. Turns out it was their stuff and the car had been stolen and brought to the car park where they had unloaded the stuff and then driven it elsewhere. Trouble is there is no CCTV coverage of the street or the car park (something that might have helped the police in their enquiries last year when there was an attempted murder in the street). Apparently there is a gang from Liverpool renting a flat in the block accross the road and they are stealing hi-spec cars in Ayrshire. The police have already found a Merc in the car park that had been sitting there for two weeks with no plates on and had been stolen locally. They found the car from Saturday yesterday in Springside. 

We are down for a move and if we get one, I will pop open a bottle of the finest fizz I can get from the supermarket.  

JudyJudyJudy
On 29/04/2020 at 23:21, Salad Fingers said:

What ages are the children ? You might think social work is doing nothing about it but I very much doubt that . They obviously wouldn’t tell you they are involved due to confidentiality but any time a domestic is reported to police the police also contact social work who have legal duty to follow it up . However this can be very hard if the abused person does not admit they are being abused but social work can Insist that changes are needed or the children may be removed 

Салатные палочки
20 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

What ages are the children ? You might think social work is doing nothing about it but I very much doubt that . They obviously wouldn’t tell you they are involved due to confidentiality but any time a domestic is reported to police the police also contact social work who have legal duty to follow it up . However this can be very hard if the abused person does not admit they are being abused but social work can Insist that changes are needed or the children may be removed 

Two young boys and a teenage girl. Both times they have visited the kids have denied anything. They have also spoken to the girl in school once due to something she had said to a boy that lives downstairs. She had messaged him on Snap Chat saying that she was living with her gran for a while as her step-dad had punched her on the jaw. His mum tried to see the message but I think with Snap Chat that the message disappears after a few seconds? She phoned the Social Work anyway but the girl denied anything happening and sending the message. 

The police have also been called multiple times by both ourselves and other decent people in the close but when they come, he hides upstairs and she denies he is there. 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Had a run in with the neighbours and their mates on Saturday night. 

The close has went right downhill in the last few years. The council need to seriously think about keeping it to at least one arsehole neighbour per close.  

The bins have been a disgrace since the downstairs neighbours moved in. She is  morbidly obese, grotesque looking with a mouth on her to boot. He is a skinny wee runt that wears a washed out Rangers shirt and a union jack snood constantly. They booted the arse out the back garden and the bins and have had multiple warnings from the council for it. 

One of our neighbours next door is a very young single mum. She split up with her boyfriend last year and has had numerous new boyfriends rocking up to the house since the split. This means all-night parties and people coming and going at all hours of the day/night. The latest boyfriend is dealing from the house. 

The neighbour on the other side I have mentioned on here before and I have phoned the police and Social Work twice now and nothing has been done. Recently my partner came home from the shops and there was a crisp packet sitting on the door mat. She went to move it with her foot and the guy next door shouted from behind the door that he "sees everything" and other such nonsense. By the time I got to the door he had stopped. On Saturday I went out early doors to check the car and came back. When I went out later there was a can of 7UP sitting on the mat balancing against the door. I booted it towards his door and shouted at him about trying to make us look like c****. When I went outside he was hanging out the window. I was about to shout up he closed the window and shut the blind. 

On Saturday night we were watching a film and I went to the toilet, when I passed the front door it was stinking of weed and I could hear people talking outside the door. I looked out the spyhole and seen her at the door talking to two overgrown neds. I heard her mention something about us and one of the neds said "Aye? I'll go through their door right noo". The other one then made a motion as if he was going to elbow the door. As soon as he did that, I opened the door. Now I am no hard man by any stretch of the imagination but there's only so much you can take. I shouted "WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM" not knowing what the reaction would be. Thankfully they kind of shat it a bit and one of them dropped his can. I then said "I f******* know it's you lot that's leaving the rubbish on the door step". They then all went on to shift the blame on to the young single mum for it which I called bullshit on as I don't think she has the brains to play wee games like that. 

About ten mins later the door chaps and it's the arsehole from next door (he was nowhere to be seen initially). "I heard you were shouting at ma Mrs". I stepped outside the door and said aye I was. He then started going on about having video evidence of the lassie next door doing it all but I'm not convinced. However, I also found out from all this that two bin bags that were dumped on our landing belonged to Bat and Ball downstairs so I took them down and dumped them outside their door. 

Like I said, I am no hard man but I'm not having us having the piss taken out of us and people just to think they can get away with it. I am quite glad I confronted them when there was a group of them. Maybe if I give the impression that I don't give a shit then maybe they will think twice in future. That said it could have the opposite effect. There's only so much you can take before you break. I sometimes wish I was one of they people who don't care and just go through people's doors with a hammer :laugh2:

There was also a moment on Saturday morning when I thought my car had been stolen. I looked out onto the car park and could see a kids buggy and car seat sitting against a wall. There was a wee pink blanket next to it and I couldn't see the car (I usually park behind a big van so there is times where I can't see the car). My arse collapsed and I ran down to the car park. The car was there but there was two car seats, a buggy, blankets, kids toys and a backpack with kids stuff in it. It looked like someone had opened a car doors and just dumped the stuff out. One of the women accross the road then seen a post on FB advising that a car had been stolen in Dalmellington. The owner had two kids, one who was young and has down syndrome. She put two and two together and contacted them and took the stuff inside. Turns out it was their stuff and the car had been stolen and brought to the car park where they had unloaded the stuff and then driven it elsewhere. Trouble is there is no CCTV coverage of the street or the car park (something that might have helped the police in their enquiries last year when there was an attempted murder in the street). Apparently there is a gang from Liverpool renting a flat in the block accross the road and they are stealing hi-spec cars in Ayrshire. The police have already found a Merc in the car park that had been sitting there for two weeks with no plates on and had been stolen locally. They found the car from Saturday yesterday in Springside. 

We are down for a move and if we get one, I will pop open a bottle of the finest fizz I can get from the supermarket.  

That all sounds horrendous. I've lived in quite a few flats with communal landings and stairways, but thankfully have never experienced anything like you describe, or anything more than minor irritations caused by neighbours' thoughtlessness and carelessness. Even so, I think I'd now struggle to go back to having to having neighbours above, below, and on either side. There're just too many erseholes around...   :ermm:

Reading that makes me thankful for the neighbours I've got. My street no longer lives up to its nick name of Morphine Street. Its Morford 😂 The council who concerns itself with tourist income (pre-.covid) has done a good job getting rid of the junkies and alkies that hung about. Everyone in the street knows eachother, at least by face. The kids play park has been done up and is being used again. Although the flats aren't great, I'm fortunate enough to live in a not too bad an area. Much better than when I lived in West Pilton and Craigshill which led me to think feck this shit and packed my bags and left.

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Reading that makes me thankful for the neighbours I've got. My street no longer lives up to its nick name of Morphine Street. Its Morford 😂 The council who concerns itself with tourist income (pre-.covid) has done a good job getting rid of the junkies and alkies that hung about. Everyone in the street knows eachother, at least by face. The kids play park has been done up and is being used again. Although the flats aren't great, I'm fortunate enough to live in a not too bad an area. Much better than when I lived in West Pilton and Craigshill which led me to think feck this shit and packed my bags and left.

It’s certainly a world of difference having good neighbours.

As been said on this thread some pretty horrific stories.

I was born and  raised in a tenement, and returned to it from military service, and left it to get married. Good neighbours who didn't hold grudges after  my annoying childhood years, never lived in anything similar again always have had a house with my own front and back doors. Saw what some people went through as a policeman. To be honest if the situation as reported was during my years as a beat policeman action of some type would have been taken, either by official action or even a wee whisper in an ear that it might be better if you behave because you are starting to annoy me, and thats no a good thing for you, do you hear what I am saying. A yes sir would be fine.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

I was born and  raised in a tenement, and returned to it from military service, and left it to get married. Good neighbours who didn't hold grudges after  my annoying childhood years, never lived in anything similar again always have had a house with my own front and back doors. Saw what some people went through as a policeman. To be honest if the situation as reported was during my years as a beat policeman action of some type would have been taken, either by official action or even a wee whisper in an ear that it might be better if you behave because you are starting to annoy me, and thats no a good thing for you, do you hear what I am saying. A yes sir would be fine.

Alas no matter how effective this was, that was back in the day when youths feared and respected the police.………things have moved on now…..wee neds (with a lot of parental influence) really don’t give a hoot about what an officer says to them…..Mobil phones are often switched on just to annoy and antagonise the police….see neds know what the police cannot do…… threat or clip round the ear would see an officer suspended pending an enquiry.

My neighbours on the one side have a very annoying doberman that barks constantly, the owner sits outside and chain smokes all the while coughing and hacking with the foul smoke from his reservation cigarettes wafting into our house, after reading some of this thread I think I have a good neighbour!

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Two young boys and a teenage girl. Both times they have visited the kids have denied anything. They have also spoken to the girl in school once due to something she had said to a boy that lives downstairs. She had messaged him on Snap Chat saying that she was living with her gran for a while as her step-dad had punched her on the jaw. His mum tried to see the message but I think with Snap Chat that the message disappears after a few seconds? She phoned the Social Work anyway but the girl denied anything happening and sending the message. 

The police have also been called multiple times by both ourselves and other decent people in the close but when they come, he hides upstairs and she denies he is there. 

Social work will be involved 💯 they will be monitoring the case . Surosued he is still allowed to live in the family home . Sadly most kids and females being abused won’t report it due to the pressure from the abuser and even the female report . Good on you for reporting it as many turn a blind eye to it and then a tragedy happens . Kids might be on the child protection register I guess . 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, gator said:

My neighbours on the one side have a very annoying doberman that barks constantly, the owner sits outside and chain smokes all the while coughing and hacking with the foul smoke from his reservation cigarettes wafting into our house, after reading some of this thread I think I have a good neighbour!

Dog barking is one of those odd things the council cannot do much about . Same with “ domestic noise “ ie kids running around screaming on laminated flooring etc . Noise between 8 am to 11pm is generally not investigated . 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

About 10 years ago I lived in a really nice old tenement, all owner occupiers, nice high ceilings, cornices etc.

Over time more and more flats were let out and the parties and noise started. The couple underneath us were actually quite nice but went mental at the weekends and as my continuous chapping of their door made no difference we had to call the noise abatement team a few times.

They specifically told me that noise doesn't have to be during certain hours to be reported / investigated (although I'd imagine most people have a degree of tolerance of a party if it's not too late). 

As my old uncle used to say 'people have forgotten how to live in stairs'. He was probably right but I think it's more down to people having less respect for others and less self-respect these days. 

Yes your right u can still call at earlier hours but it’s not viewed as serious as later hours . Or taken as serious by the authorties . Very little can be done about it if they are owner occupiers 

Салатные палочки
22 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Paisley sounds nice :lol: 

I've actually been in Irvine for a few years now. I just haven't changed my location in case people think I'm the IrvineJambo :laugh2:

Салатные палочки
26 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

My neighbour wouldn’t let me have a shot of his new pig the other day. :seething:

He might have problems the next time we go cottaging, together. 

#poshneighbourproblems

FTFY

mrmarkus1981

All jokes aside the Mrs got a text the other day that read 'Ralphie's ball is up on your table and he cant reach it'.   Neighbour was upstairs looking out her window that looks on to our garden/house.

Ralphie is one of my dugs btw :D

Having friendly neighbours can be a ballache, if like me you just want peace!

We've had arseholes neighbours for 3 years now and finally they are being moved. **** knows when but they've been allocated a new and bigger house somewhere else.

Halle-****ing-lujah

Here's just some of the shite that's went on:

Sunday night: the lassie out in the street in her pants. Just her pants. Shouting and screaming at her man and throwing cans of soup over his car whilst pulling stuff off it and smashing in the windows best she could with a hammer or whatever she was using. This was all at 1am.

Built a shed in the back garden for their junkie 15 year old son to live in who kept having folk round at silly hours and playing boom box in middle of the night. Had to go round and get into a fight with the dad as they kept waking up our 11month old. Had to phone Polis numerous times for them dealing from the shed and constant weed coming into our house. Also junkies out fighting in the street.

They've had 2 kids taken off them for hitting each other outside in middle of the day and 1 day they were both absolutely steaming in winter and their little girl - 2 years old - was outside walking about with no clothes or shoes on and their 5 year old was watching her. One of the other neighbours took her in and called Police and the woman smashed her windows for taking in her daughter.

I'll post more later. ****ing arseholes.

And this is in a nice estate. The top row was changed to let or housing association few years ago and that's when it all went to shit.