Zeefuik back to haunt the wee team

smare14

He played against Hibs once and was completely rank. Whole team were mind you.

Due to pump them then.

You'd think a team in the premiership would be willing to take a chance on him if he's up for going back to the championship. 12 goals in the Turkish top league last season isn't bad.

Because we don't want him ?

Given the ineptitude of the majority of our strikers Zeefuik would be a welcome addition. Great response though, totally got what I was getting at.

You'd think a team in the premiership would be willing to take a chance on him if he's up for going back to the championship. 12 goals in the Turkish top league last season isn't bad.

Can play in Premiership for United next season then

Wasn't it in the second league?  

Wasn't it in the second league?

Possibly. I'll admit I just looked at Wikipedia and read he was playing for a 'newly promoted' team so assumed it was the top league :lol:

Possibly. I'll admit I just looked at Wikipedia and read he was playing for a 'newly promoted' team so assumed it was the top league :lol:

Yeah, I think that's a mistake.  According to Wikipedia, Balikesirspor were relegated end of 2014-15 from the top league and have played in the second tier since then.

Regardless of which division the team was in, I'm sure he could do a good job again in the Championship so I hope Dundee United sign him.

There is clearly a good reason why Zeefuik is a player in limbo yet again.....we have had 2 opportunities to re-sign him and not taken either. He's been clubless for months and he's now got a trial at Utd.

I'd guess its a fitness issue but for whatever reason teams just don't appear to be falling over themselves to sign the big man.

We'll be looking elsewhere.

August Landmesser

I'd take him back in a heart beat. We can't do any worse than the current Premiership Player of the Month.

FTFY ;)

tartofmidlothian

They like an appointment after they've done well for Hearts, eh? Levein, Houston and Rudi.

Although the traffic's been going the other way lately.

letsalldothebeattie

He will be a terrific signing for them. Knows the division and would be playing in a strong squad like he did when with us. I'm sure he will fire United back up if he signs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The roasted chestnut seller on Princess st?

Fitbaw Gospel sir, so an even less reliable source.

Literally no other reports of this, other than .Net of course.

???

If you understood my post that's quite funny, although now i'm wondering if you didn't and my post wasn't very clear.

If you understood my post that's quite funny, although now i'm wondering if you didn't and my post wasn't very clear.

? ;)

jambo-in-furness

We should be sending Paterson to DU on loan till his contract runs out.

I know it's a long shot, but just think how much it would agitate the vermin.

We should be sending Paterson to DU on loan till his contract runs out.

I know it's a long shot, but just think how much it would agitate the vermin.

Good call

Get him up to 30 goals for season as well

Son Of Anarchy

Fixed that for you.

Can't believe I missed that out mate :vrface: I'm off to watch the riddler suffer at the hands of the caped crusader :)

If he's willing to take a trial in the championship then we should at least give him the same chance with us.

There's no reason to think he won't score goals in the premiership if he's in decent shape.

Look what league Jamie vardy came from!

scott herbertson

If he's willing to take a trial in the championship then we should at least give him the same chance with us.

There's no reason to think he won't score goals in the premiership if he's in decent shape.

Look what league Jamie vardy came from!

I see a big fat flaw in your argument........

I see a big fat flaw in your argument........

I did say "if he's in decent shape" to be fair.

He seemed to lose a bit of weight when he left us. Could be a big fat pig now but hey, that didn't stop Kris Boyd from scoring goals in the premier league. :P

Archived