Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn

:lol: Naw, but I don't think she will be purring with joy after the next result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

:rofl:

Come on, you'll only win a referendum if the English are allowed to vote in it

deesidejambo

Quite a few of my ex buddies are pro Independence now.

Guess we all grow up and mature our brains over time.

Don't forget your Aunties as per the Cybernat Manual

Space Mackerel

Who was wanting a proper photo earlier?

d9fe1983a2ba9e876ae4f314130aa446.jpg

Rammed eh? :rofl:

Space Mackerel

You could surely deal with that without the "look at me" postscript.

I love all the real and proper defenders of the realm who sing songs, play flutes and wear orange sashes.

deesidejambo

Who was wanting a proper photo earlier?

d9fe1983a2ba9e876ae4f314130aa446.jpg

Rammed eh? :rofl:

Maybe gardners World was on telly at the time.

Space Mackerel

Maybe gardners World was on telly at the time.

Pretty pathetic attendance really giving the war cries recently.

DanishTam10

I love all the real and proper defenders of the realm who sing songs, play flutes and wear orange sashes.

Wow. Is that what this is all about to you?

MacDonald Jardine

Quite a few of my ex buddies are pro Independence now.

Guess we all grow up and mature our brains over time.

I can see that.

The assertion you had served "HM Forces " was a bit odd though.

Thanks for your service by the way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Space Mackerel

Wow. Is that what this is all about to you?

There's a fair few of you about on this thread.

Space Mackerel

I can see that.

The assertion you had served "HM Forces " was a bit odd though.

Thanks for your service by the way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's nothing odd about it, just correcting your assumptions.

You're very welcome btw.

Utter pish.

Tick Tock

Brexit Reality;

"Europe needs us" says Brexit voter pre-result

"We don't need you and we won't detrimentally affect the EU to your benefit" post-Brexit EU

Scotland;

"RUK need Scotland and will change their minds to suit us!" Pre-indy Scotland

"(Insert retort here)"

You honestly believe the situation won't be similar? A jilted union flexing muscles to show residual strength.

Thunderstruck

You are all over the place, mate.

This within minutes of you stating that you "grow up and mature our brains over time". You post this nonsense about the "Orange conspiracy".

Barking!

Space Mackerel

You are all over the place, mate.

This within minutes of you stating that you "grow up and mature our brains over time". You post this nonsense about the "Orange conspiracy".

Barking!

I guess sarcasm and humour isn't your thing?

Thunderstruck

I guess sarcasm and humour isn't your thing?

I'm sure it was funny inside your head.

Space Mackerel

mackerel, has your local Yes cafe shut down?

Nope, I'll PM you links from the discussion group from Independence Live if you want?

Reading this, I think we're heading for the dustbin.

But then I realise we're not all McGlashan v Orange Order in reality.

Space Mackerel

In English please, or good old Scots.

Space Mackerel

The dug has managed to find a top secret copy of Theresa May's contingency plans for a second independence referendum, which were being used to line the kitty litter tray of the Downing Street cat. The plan details the strategy that Better Together Mark II is going to use to ensure the continuation of this glorious family of equal partner nations in which Scotland gets to do as it's told.

Scotland is far too small. It's terribly tiny. You only need to look at the BBC weather map to see that. Scotland is in fact so small that it is dwarfed by Iain Duncan Smith's heart, and the size of Iain's heart is a standard unit of measurement for sub-atomic particles. That's how small Scotland is. It's too small to negotiate membership of the European Union because it would get lost down the back of a Brussels sofa along with a chip that's plastered in mayonnaise. Scotland is so small that you Jockish types should consider yourselves lucky that us busy and important people in Westminster can notice you long enough to tell you how small you are.

Now of course, you might tell yourselves that there are other countries smaller than Scotland which seem to manage perfectly happily as independent countries. Just in the EU alone there's Malta, which is only the size of Arran but which has got far more influence in Brexit negotiations than Scotland does. There's Estonia, with its population smaller than that of greater Glasgow, but with voddie instead of Buckfast. There's Denmark, with its terribly fashionable hygge and being all smug and Scandinavian noirish. But what all these countries have in common is that they're not Scottish. It's being Scottish that's your problem you see. Being Scottish automatically disqualifies you from being a normal country, because we've done our utmost over the centuries to ensure that you're disqualified from being a normal country. You should thank us really.

Anyway, you won't be in the European Union. We won't let you. The fact that it's got nothing to do with us isn't relevant. We're British and you're just Scots. Everyone does what we tell them because we've got David Beckham and JK Rowling. You've only got that woman off Rab C because there are no famous Scottish people. When they become famous they're British. Except when they lose a tennis match.

Anyway, that Rab C show needs subtitles in Gillingham, never mind Genoa. There's your problem right there, even if you could get into negotiations with the EU, they won't understand a word you're saying. Because you're Scottish. You'll be there shouting "Eleven!" at the top of your voices and nothing will happen. That's one of the many reasons you need us. You lot don't even speak English but Boris Johnson speaks French as well you know, because he's watched loads of episodes of 'Allo 'Allo.

Then there's Spain. The Spanish hate you. All of them. They really do. They hate you because you give the Catalans and the Basques ideas even though you're terribly small and insignificant and no one notices that you exist, except when they're hating you. The Spanish hate you even more than they hate people who protest about bull fighting. They hate you loads more than all those drunken expats who vomit all over the promenade in Benidorm but who aren't migrants because they've got a St George's flag tattoo. They don't hate them because they're British. They care far more about Scotland than anything else, even Gibraltar. But then that's reasonable as it's difficult to care much about Gibraltar because it's sort of a cross between Magaluf and Morecambe. What it boils down to is that if Scotland gets independence then Spain will be in the embarrassing situation of having to explain how a Scotland that's achieved independence legally and constitutionally has got nothing to do with a Spanish constitution that forbids independence referendums. Imagine how mortifying it will be for the Spanish government to explain to its people that Scotland is not in fact a part of Spain and Spanish laws don't apply there. You can appreciate their difficulty.

They also hate you because they love eating fish and you've got it all the marine resources. So they're jealous. You need us to make deals for you to sell your fish. Of course you'll get filleted in the process, but that's fish for you. You can't do it yourselves because you're too small. See above.

But despite Scotland being so teeny tiny, it's got a national deficit larger than Donald Trump's empathy deficit. Sad! Your deficit is bigly! Your deficit is larger than Donald thinks his hands are. That's really big. Bigger even than Theresa May's estimation of how much the European Union is going to pay heed to her demands in Brexit negotiations. You might think that Scotland being an economic basket case after 300 years of Union isn't a good argument for continuing Westminster management, but you'd be wrong. You can't manage for yourselves because you're Scottish. You need to send us all your skilled people, your resources and your capital so that we can invest it sensibly in things that really benefit the people of Scotland. Like a high speed railway from London to Birmingham, London infrastructure, and those Trident missiles that are a vital ego massage for auld imperialists who can't accept that the Empire is over. And then we reward you with a mountain of interest repayments on our debt so we can tell you how big your deficit is. But you do get a half hour of Jackie Bird and some murrdurrs, fitba and cute kittens that prove how bad the SNP are, after the proper news where we are but you aren't, so it's not like your needs are not being attended to. You should be grateful.

All your pensioners are going to die cold and lonely without a pension. The morning after a Yes vote the pounds in your pocket will instantly turn into dust. They'll be worth even less than the pound will be worth after Brexit, and you won't be able to have a currency of your own because you're Scottish. Where are you going to get the capital you need to back up a currency eh? Well OK, you're due a share in the UK's assets, but we don't plan on mentioning that bit when we phone up people over 65 and tell them that they're going to be left outside the hospital and suffer because the Tories have blagged all the incontinence pads for use for when the Brexshit hits the fan.

You can't trade with anyone. All your trade is with us, except for sending a couple of packets of Tunnocks teacakes to your auntie in New Zealand. And teacakes are British anyway. After Brexit happens the rest of the UK won't want to trade with an independent Scotland even though we're so desperate for trade deals that we've got our tongues firmly lodged up the backside of Donald Trump and will agree to flood the country with chicken meat that's had a chlorine bath and will open up the NHS to US health corporations. So you'll be screwed. Admittedly not as much as the rest of the UK is going to be screwed in trade negotiations with the EU, the USA, China and the rest of the world, but we're only interested in telling you about your difficulties here. We're British so we won't have any.  We'll always have Strictly, and you'll have nothing but reruns of River City.

We won't be making any vows this time because we all know what happened the last time and the evil nationalist Scots will just laugh at us. You need to remember that nationalism is vile. Nationalism is what you get when you're foreign, and we all know that being foreign is bad. Bigly bad. Nationalism is the same thing as nazis, and painting the Gaelic for Police Scotland on the side of a helicopter is exactly the same as a Hutu radio broadcaster inciting people to take machetes to their neighbours during the Rwandan genocide. That's true, because nationalism is bad, and borders are bad. Except British borders of course. They're taking back control, which is a good thing when it's done by anyone who isn't Scottish. And besides, British nationalism isn't nationalism at all, because it's not just about the government of England, it's also about the government of England telling Scotland what to do.

So that's our plan. It's going to be plastered all over the BBC and the pages of Unionist newspapers from now until the referendum. It's much the same as our plan the last time, only this time we're going to cut out the Labour party middlepersons and do it ourselves, because we're Conservatives and our plans are always well thought through. Just look at Brexit.

If you'd like me and the dug to come and give a talk to your local group, email me at weegingerbook@yahoo.

DanishTam10

...Scotland is far too small. It's terribly tiny. You only need to look at the BBC weather map to see that...

We are back at the weather map I see. 

Space Mackerel

We are back at the weather map I see.

Whys that then Einstein?

The dug has managed to find a top secret copy of Theresa May's contingency plans for a second independence referendum, which were being used to line the kitty litter tray of the Downing Street cat. The plan details the strategy that Better Together Mark II is going to use to ensure the continuation of this glorious family of equal partner nations in which Scotland gets to do as it's told.

Scotland is far too small. It's terribly tiny. You only need to look at the BBC weather map to see that. Scotland is in fact so small that it is dwarfed by Iain Duncan Smith's heart, and the size of Iain's heart is a standard unit of measurement for sub-atomic particles. That's how small Scotland is. It's too small to negotiate membership of the European Union because it would get lost down the back of a Brussels sofa along with a chip that's plastered in mayonnaise. Scotland is so small that you Jockish types should consider yourselves lucky that us busy and important people in Westminster can notice you long enough to tell you how small you are.

Now of course, you might tell yourselves that there are other countries smaller than Scotland which seem to manage perfectly happily as independent countries. Just in the EU alone there's Malta, which is only the size of Arran but which has got far more influence in Brexit negotiations than Scotland does. There's Estonia, with its population smaller than that of greater Glasgow, but with voddie instead of Buckfast. There's Denmark, with its terribly fashionable hygge and being all smug and Scandinavian noirish. But what all these countries have in common is that they're not Scottish. It's being Scottish that's your problem you see. Being Scottish automatically disqualifies you from being a normal country, because we've done our utmost over the centuries to ensure that you're disqualified from being a normal country. You should thank us really.

Anyway, you won't be in the European Union. We won't let you. The fact that it's got nothing to do with us isn't relevant. We're British and you're just Scots. Everyone does what we tell them because we've got David Beckham and JK Rowling. You've only got that woman off Rab C because there are no famous Scottish people. When they become famous they're British. Except when they lose a tennis match.

Anyway, that Rab C show needs subtitles in Gillingham, never mind Genoa. There's your problem right there, even if you could get into negotiations with the EU, they won't understand a word you're saying. Because you're Scottish. You'll be there shouting "Eleven!" at the top of your voices and nothing will happen. That's one of the many reasons you need us. You lot don't even speak English but Boris Johnson speaks French as well you know, because he's watched loads of episodes of 'Allo 'Allo.

Then there's Spain. The Spanish hate you. All of them. They really do. They hate you because you give the Catalans and the Basques ideas even though you're terribly small and insignificant and no one notices that you exist, except when they're hating you. The Spanish hate you even more than they hate people who protest about bull fighting. They hate you loads more than all those drunken expats who vomit all over the promenade in Benidorm but who aren't migrants because they've got a St George's flag tattoo. They don't hate them because they're British. They care far more about Scotland than anything else, even Gibraltar. But then that's reasonable as it's difficult to care much about Gibraltar because it's sort of a cross between Magaluf and Morecambe. What it boils down to is that if Scotland gets independence then Spain will be in the embarrassing situation of having to explain how a Scotland that's achieved independence legally and constitutionally has got nothing to do with a Spanish constitution that forbids independence referendums. Imagine how mortifying it will be for the Spanish government to explain to its people that Scotland is not in fact a part of Spain and Spanish laws don't apply there. You can appreciate their difficulty.

They also hate you because they love eating fish and you've got it all the marine resources. So they're jealous. You need us to make deals for you to sell your fish. Of course you'll get filleted in the process, but that's fish for you. You can't do it yourselves because you're too small. See above.

But despite Scotland being so teeny tiny, it's got a national deficit larger than Donald Trump's empathy deficit. Sad! Your deficit is bigly! Your deficit is larger than Donald thinks his hands are. That's really big. Bigger even than Theresa May's estimation of how much the European Union is going to pay heed to her demands in Brexit negotiations. You might think that Scotland being an economic basket case after 300 years of Union isn't a good argument for continuing Westminster management, but you'd be wrong. You can't manage for yourselves because you're Scottish. You need to send us all your skilled people, your resources and your capital so that we can invest it sensibly in things that really benefit the people of Scotland. Like a high speed railway from London to Birmingham, London infrastructure, and those Trident missiles that are a vital ego massage for auld imperialists who can't accept that the Empire is over. And then we reward you with a mountain of interest repayments on our debt so we can tell you how big your deficit is. But you do get a half hour of Jackie Bird and some murrdurrs, fitba and cute kittens that prove how bad the SNP are, after the proper news where we are but you aren't, so it's not like your needs are not being attended to. You should be grateful.

All your pensioners are going to die cold and lonely without a pension. The morning after a Yes vote the pounds in your pocket will instantly turn into dust. They'll be worth even less than the pound will be worth after Brexit, and you won't be able to have a currency of your own because you're Scottish. Where are you going to get the capital you need to back up a currency eh? Well OK, you're due a share in the UK's assets, but we don't plan on mentioning that bit when we phone up people over 65 and tell them that they're going to be left outside the hospital and suffer because the Tories have blagged all the incontinence pads for use for when the Brexshit hits the fan.

You can't trade with anyone. All your trade is with us, except for sending a couple of packets of Tunnocks teacakes to your auntie in New Zealand. And teacakes are British anyway. After Brexit happens the rest of the UK won't want to trade with an independent Scotland even though we're so desperate for trade deals that we've got our tongues firmly lodged up the backside of Donald Trump and will agree to flood the country with chicken meat that's had a chlorine bath and will open up the NHS to US health corporations. So you'll be screwed. Admittedly not as much as the rest of the UK is going to be screwed in trade negotiations with the EU, the USA, China and the rest of the world, but we're only interested in telling you about your difficulties here. We're British so we won't have any. We'll always have Strictly, and you'll have nothing but reruns of River City.

We won't be making any vows this time because we all know what happened the last time and the evil nationalist Scots will just laugh at us. You need to remember that nationalism is vile. Nationalism is what you get when you're foreign, and we all know that being foreign is bad. Bigly bad. Nationalism is the same thing as nazis, and painting the Gaelic for Police Scotland on the side of a helicopter is exactly the same as a Hutu radio broadcaster inciting people to take machetes to their neighbours during the Rwandan genocide. That's true, because nationalism is bad, and borders are bad. Except British borders of course. They're taking back control, which is a good thing when it's done by anyone who isn't Scottish. And besides, British nationalism isn't nationalism at all, because it's not just about the government of England, it's also about the government of England telling Scotland what to do.

So that's our plan. It's going to be plastered all over the BBC and the pages of Unionist newspapers from now until the referendum. It's much the same as our plan the last time, only this time we're going to cut out the Labour party middlepersons and do it ourselves, because we're Conservatives and our plans are always well thought through. Just look at Brexit.

If you'd like me and the dug to come and give a talk to your local group, email me at weegingerbook@yahoo.

I think you're playing up to my point not defeating it. I got to that point within the first few sentences so I don't think the weegingerdug will really address my issues with the Yes = a caber tossing, English hating, haggis muncher v No = a Orange Lodge Queen loving facist.

In short: you're again playing stereotypes than engaging in reality.

Also, the only folk who make the too small argument are Yes voters. Much like No voters make the "not another referendum" line. Each is arguing the thing against their own interests. It's nuts :lol:

Edited by JamboX2

Space Mackerel

I think you're playing up to my point not defeating it. I got to that point within the first few sentences so I don't think the weegingerdug will really address my issues with the Yes = a caber tossing, English hating, haggis muncher v No = a Orange Lodge Queen loving facist.

In short: you're again playing stereotypes than engaging in reality.

It's just a copy and paste from a blog, food for thought.

DanishTam10

Whys that then Einstein?

Cos there isn't really an argument for scottish independance. Just daft stuff like the size of a map on a tv programme. 

Wee Ginger Dug makes a living out of folk giving him money for any old rope.

Space Mackerel

Cos there isn't really an argument for scottish independance. Just daft stuff like the size of a map on a tv programme.

Wee Ginger Dug makes a living out of folk giving him money for any old rope.

I don't pay, do you?

Edited by Space Mackerel

Space Mackerel

In English please, or good old Scots.

I don't pay, do you?

Arnold Rothstein

I don't pay, do you?

Fast on the edit button old bean

Space Mackerel

Fast on the edit button old bean

If you're not fast, you're last

It's just a copy and paste from a blog, food for thought.

It's not though. It's prejudice on outdated mantras.

The only people who say "too wee too small" or "do as your told" are Yes voters. The only people who argue against a second vote even happening are No voters. Both argue against their own interests.

That article is nonsense.

If the National invested in decent pro-yes journalism it'd be a good and worthwhile paper. However, it's the pro-Yes Daily Mail - jingoistic and one minded.

Space Mackerel

It's not though. It's prejudice on outdated mantras.

The only people who say "too wee too small" or "do as your told" are Yes voters. The only people who argue against a second vote even happening are No voters. Both argue against their own interests.

That article is nonsense.

If the National invested in decent pro-yes journalism it'd be a good and worthwhile paper. However, it's the pro-Yes Daily Mail - jingoistic and one minded.

Some left wing socialist you are right enough.

For a solicitor

Some left wing socialist you are right enough.

For a solicitor

Playing the man not the ball I see.

What part of that article is socialist and not just a petulant rant of whataboutery?

Edit: I do not care what you think about me quite frankly. You're clearly struggling to justify your more outlandish views. As some Yes folk have said on here and as I've agreed with, Yes can only win when it opens itself to Labour, to Liberals, to trade unionists, to charities and businesses and to even Tories who see independence (like they came together for devolution) the way forward and also when as a movement it is prepared to criticise itself and criticise the SNP's handling of governance and the pro-independence movement.

It's nonsense. Weegingerdug is a pretty sub-standard columnist who had a decent blog out of a sea of good blogs at the time of the referendum. Away and read good yes bloggers. People who don't waste their time confounding the prejudices you already hold.

That article was one thing in spades: The Unionist campaign will tell you Scotland cannot do anything. It's not that at all. There is no Unionist campaign saying that as there is no Unionist campaign.

If you cannot see that things like this play into the narrative of inaction and blame then Yes will not win a second time out.

It's the Daily Mail-esque views of an increasingly bitter part of the old Yes movement which says you're with us or against us. That will cause defeat.

Edited by JamboX2

Space Mackerel

Playing the man not the ball I see.

What part of that article is socialist and not just a petulant rant of whataboutery?

Edit: I do not care what you think about me quite frankly. You're clearly struggling to justify your more outlandish views. As some Yes folk have said on here and as I've agreed with, Yes can only win when it opens itself to Labour, to Liberals, to trade unionists, to charities and businesses and to even Tories who see independence (like they came together for devolution) the way forward and also when as a movement it is prepared to criticise itself and criticise the SNP's handling of governance and the pro-independence movement.

It's nonsense. Weegingerdug is a pretty sub-standard columnist who had a decent blog out of a sea of good blogs at the time of the referendum. Away and read good yes bloggers. People who don't waste their time confounding the prejudices you already hold.

That article was one thing in spades: The Unionist campaign will tell you Scotland cannot do anything. It's not that at all. There is no Unionist campaign saying that as there is no Unionist campaign.

If you cannot see that things like this play into the narrative of inaction and blame then Yes will not win a second time out.

It's the Daily Mail-esque views of an increasingly bitter part of the old Yes movement which says you're with us or against us. That will cause defeat.

For a supposedly leftie, you don't half pass up on the points from a left wing centrist political party? :)

The dug article mentions pensions. Yesterday the DWP confirmed that if independent, Scotland would be responsible for the payment of existing pensions. This contradicts what nationalists including wings have been saying all along. The DWP confirmed that the letter that nationalists always refer to as their evidence was incorrect.

So if Scotland suffers in next 30 years due to going Indy, pensions truly are at risk, just like what the No side said.

http://rwbblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/foi-request-putting-zombie-pensions.html?m=1

deesidejambo

The dug article mentions pensions. Yesterday the DWP confirmed that if independent, Scotland would be responsible for the payment of existing pensions. This contradicts what nationalists including wings have been saying all along. The DWP confirmed that the letter that nationalists always refer to as their evidence was incorrect.

So if Scotland suffers in next 30 years due to going Indy, pensions truly are at risk, just like what the No side said.

http://rwbblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/foi-request-putting-zombie-pensions.html?m=1

This is a large factor in why older people vote No. As you get older Pension security becomes more important and it's far from certain that an Indy Scotland could afford to pay.

The dafties will say it's because old people are senile but in reality they are more wise than the Nats give them credit for.

Just think about that first morning you wake up in a free and independent Scotland. A day you remember for the rest of your life. No longer shackled to the disgusting dying remnants of the slave-trading and raping British Empire. A beautiful thought and one I'm sure we can agree on. *sigh*

:)

This is a large factor in why older people vote No. As you get older Pension security becomes more important and it's far from certain that an Indy Scotland could afford to pay.

The dafties will say it's because old people are senile but in reality they are more wise than the Nats give them credit for.

Surely Scotland already pays for their pensions anyway? By the time I qualify for my state pension, it's already been shifted from 65-67, I actually wonder if there will still be one.

Seymour M Hersh

Just think about that first morning you wake up in a free and independent Scotland. A day you remember for the rest of your life. No longer shackled to the disgusting dying remnants of the slave-trading and raping British Empire. A beautiful thought and one I'm sure we can agree on. *sigh*

:)

Yes mothy let's just brush the strong Scottish links to slavery under the carpet. 

http://martini.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15090240.Council_asked_to_rename_famous_Glasgow_streets_after_city_women/

Yes mothy let's just brush the strong Scottish links to slavery under the carpet.

http://martini.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15090240.Council_asked_to_rename_famous_Glasgow_streets_after_city_women/

Quite aware of our historical part in it all. I'd rather we had a fresh start free from our shameful past as a component of evil imperialism.

Quite aware of our historical part in it all. I'd rather we had a fresh start free from our shameful past as a component of evil imperialism.

sweep it under the carpet and walk away, makes you proud tae be scottish.

you come up with an anti english statement to make some point and us scots were knee deep in it. 

you lot need to try harder, not heard a valid reason from any of you separatists yet.

Space Mackerel

So I've and 5 million others been paying income tax and NI contributions for nigh on 30 years to the UK treasury but I won't receive a single penny?

Good yin. :lol:

sweep it under the carpet and walk away, makes you proud tae be scottish.

you come up with an anti english statement to make some point and us scots were knee deep in it.

you lot need to try harder, not heard a valid reason from any of you separatists yet.

Shame in our imperialistic and exploitative history = Anti-English.

Crikey! :lol:

I just want to live in an independent Scotland. Waking up and knowing we have rejected those old ways that we were forced to be a part of by the ruling elite. The colours will be brighter, the flowers sweeter smelling and the bird song more beautiful.

deesidejambo

Shame in our imperialistic and exploitative history = Anti-English.

Crikey! :lol:

I just want to live in an independent Scotland. Waking up and knowing we have rejected those old ways that we were forced to be a part of by the ruling elite. The colours will be brighter, the flowers sweeter smelling and the bird song more beautiful.

For half the population maybe but not for the other half. Scotland is now a bitterly divided Nation regardless of which side of the argument you are on. That's the saddest part.

For half the population maybe but not for the other half. Scotland is now a bitterly divided Nation regardless of which side of the argument you are on. That's the saddest part.

We were just as divided before though, the same split indicates this. It's just that that 45% were getting on with it, despite not waning to be part of the UK.

Edited by The Earl of Mothsbery