Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Trapper John McIntyre

Skiing teacher in Europe who agrees with a hard Brexit and the current Tory party mantra.

There you have it folks.

You've been outed, Deeside.

Mintit.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skiing teacher in Europe who agrees with a hard Brexit and the current Tory party mantra.

There you have it folks.

Dats me. Tory Toff Bigot.

But at least you are a millionaire from your van and I'm poor as hell. Send me a few quid.

Trapper John McIntyre

But at least you are a millionaire from your van and I'm poor as hell. Send me a few quid.

He won't sub you but will give you an extra squirt of American Mustard for free.

Space Mackerel

Always got Glenshee, Aviemore, Lecht or Hillend though :thumbsup:

Trapper John McIntyre

Get youself a pitch there, Spunkie, a lot of hungry skiers.

No snow in Scottish hills so I'm starving. You are loaded so drop me a couple of grand till my Giro comes.

Presumably you won't ageee for SNP to raise taxes, what with you at top rate?

Space Mackerel

No snow in Scottish hills so I'm starving. You are loaded so drop me a couple of grand till my Giro comes.

Presumably you won't ageee for SNP to raise taxes, what with you at top rate?

Better hope for that Green Card to the resorts in the Rockies then.

Maggie May will see you ok.

Better hope for that Green Card to the resorts in the Rockies then.

Maggie May will see you ok.

Ok so you are minted and I am on a zero hours deal having to pay my own transport to the Alps.

I hereby promise if you sub me ?10,000 I'll vote SNP and Indy from now on. You can afford it based on the amount of money you claim to make.

And I am starving.

Space Mackerel

Ok so you are minted and I am on a zero hours deal having to pay my own transport to the Alps.

I hereby promise if you sub me ?10,000 I'll vote SNP and Indy from now on. You can afford it based on the amount of money you claim to make.

And I am starving.

One of my best pals since nursery has made it in life, just built a ?1.5 million chalet in the Swiss Alps and has a house in Geneva.

Let me know when you're around and you can scrape the fondue with the Swiss food bank handoots :lol:

That's assuming us Brits are allowed free travel then.

Space Mackerel

And I am starving.

Nice

768dea46416d8f56c8711a94e1cc708c.jpg

It is BBC analysis though. Douglas Fraser offers analysis of figures that the authors did not make. Douglas Fraser works for the BBC.

The article does not blow my point out of the water, it reinforces it. It would be nice to think that we only have a small number of these people who appeared at George Square and in the Press TV documentary unfortunately this is not the case. That's why I made the point that similar views are held at Golf clubs and at coffee mornings. My point is/was that if Nazi saluters and the Rangers supporters are bigots then those who hold similar views are none the less bigoted just because they keep different company and articulate their bigotry in a slightly different way.

This is my experience borne out when I find myself in polite company and people assume that because we have something in common and all appear to be "middle class" then we all hold the same views on independence. They see this as an opportunity to collectively pressure those who they think might not be fully on board in a similar way to those Rangers fans on the film. Political discussion is frowned upon and alternative views dismissed without consideration. That for me is a good definition of bigotry.

Obviously not all "No" supporters fall into that category

You've shifted your goalposts a tad Coco.

A lot of Labour member's voted for Corbyn to be re-elected as Labour Leader last year in fact did he not get more votes this time around?

For the record I hope he stay's Labour leader for a long time.

I thought you guys were up for a progressive alliance?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14952556.SNP__quot_progressive_alliance_quot__with_Labour_possible_after_2020_election__suggests_Salmond/

Space Mackerel

135,000 strong and 3rd biggest political party in the U.K, probably best if we discussed it at our next convention don't you think?

HaymarketJambo

The Labour Party want nothing to do with the SNP.

Labour will have problems with UKIP in Northern England and even maybe Wales.

The Lib Dems will make a comeback eating into the Labour - Conservatives and also the SNP vote.

It's not going to happen.    

Wouldn't know, I didn't bring it up but I did think it was a strange tangent to go off on.

I didn't really bring bigotry into the conversation. I decided to respond in kind and make a few observations about "No" voters.

There is a near relentless series of attacks on the types of people prominent posters on here perceive "Yes" voters to be. In particular them being intimidating and from the lowest strata of society.

I merely demonstrated that many Unionists inhabit a substrata or underclass and that the behaviour and attitudes of this underclass could be found elsewhere in Unionism. This apparently makes me a bigot and a thicko.

I didn't really bring bigotry into the conversation. I decided to respond in kind and make a few observations about "No" voters.

There is a near relentless series of attacks on the types of people prominent posters on here perceive "Yes" voters to be. In particular them being intimidating and from the lowest strata of society.

I merely demonstrated that many Unionists inhabit a substrata or underclass and that the behaviour and attitudes of this underclass could be found elsewhere in Unionism. This apparently makes me a bigot and a thicko.

I simply post data supported by repeated poll outcomes.

It is no surprise that Socio DEs would support Indy. But as explained previously, getting their votes by playing the "we hate etc" card I detest.

As for religion, it is strongly inferred from posts that No voters are Proddie bigots whilst Yes voters are not. I stated that anyone who agrees with that are the real bigots. It was even stated that Prdies tend to be older than Catholics to somehow explain the age demographic. That is complete garbage.

Space Mackerel

Easy download from a Ski Holiday Company website

It's not actually, it's his house he had built.

Anyway, back on track, is it any wonder the D and E's have turned to the SNP after years of neglect under Thatcherism and Blairism.

Just like what happened down South with the D and E's too flocking to UKIP. Westminster has failed basically everything North of Watford.

The problem I and others on here have with your continually bringing this up is that you infer that a Socio DE vote/opinion is inferior to yours/ABC's.

My point it the SNPplayed the "We Hate Toffs" card in those areas such that voting was based on hatred rather than evaluation of alternatives.

To that extent I say those votes mean less to me as they are simply based on negativity and hatred.

It's not actually, it's his house he had built.

Anyway, back on track, is it any wonder the D and E's have turned to the SNP after years of neglect under Thatcherism and Blairism.

Just like what happened down South with the D and E's too flocking to UKIP. Westminster has failed basically everything North of Watford.

I don't disagree but the question is what would be best to rectify?   If Indy delivers more Social Welfare or employment opportunities then I see the point but that is far from what what was put on the table during the campaign by either side.  Instead what was used was "We Hate etc etc" which to me means nothing.  A certain poster on this site demonstrates simple hatred of the English which is an example of what I mean.

Interestingly, the Scottish Budget is the prefect opportunity for the SNP to show they are helping the DE Group more than Westminster.  But are they?

No they didn't. That might be how you heard it, but it's not what was said.

Wrong. During the campaign various SNP leaders were filmed in East Glasgow unveiling a large Tory Toffs banner. That is what infuriated me.

It happened. Sorry you don't accept that, but it did happen and the Toffs card was frequently mentioned throughout the campaign, including by Sturgeon.

But deny it if you want to.

luckyBatistuta

See after a performance like tonight gawny give threads like this a rest ya boring *******s?

Only clicked on the thread, coz I thought 'it's no like jack to post on that'...glad I did :rofl:

jack D and coke

Only clicked on the thread, coz I thought 'it's no like jack to post on that'...glad I did :rofl:

Honestly I sometimes wonder about these knobbers[emoji1]

Hearts fans my ring.

See after a performance like tonight gawny give threads like this a rest ya boring *******s?

This is where I'm at! 4-1... ya dancer!

luckyBatistuta

This is where I'm at! 4-1... ya dancer!

How good mate eh[emoji1][emoji1360]

Buzzing, not gonna sleep. How can you argue about politics after that.

Absolutely incredible stuff. Nothing better than the roller coaster of being a Jambo! FTH!

Buzzing, not gonna sleep. How can you argue about politics after that.

Keep replaying the first Walker and Cowie goals in my head.

Don Cowie for First Minister!

Space Mackerel

Awful lot of posters on here who don't declare their political leanings, but I'm assuming they are actual Hearts fans.

That's my thinkings.

luckyBatistuta

:lol:

Could do a job, does he have a spare room?

luckyBatistuta

Awful lot of posters on here who don't declare their political leanings, but I'm assuming they are actual Hearts fans.

That's my thinkings.

Hiya bud...how's it hanging?

:lol:

Could do a job, does he have a spare room?

The Donald has rooms for all those willing to accept jamboism into their Hearts.

I know way off topic... but through the middle of the park he's our best midfielder. A centrist through and through :thumbsup:

luckyBatistuta

Thought you were off living in PSVR world now? [emoji23]

Yeah, did feel like I fell off the planet for a few weeks :lol:

Space Mackerel

Yeah, did feel like I fell off the planet for a few weeks :lol:

Looks like a few Yoonys have done the same too on here. Not the PSVR's fault, think they've been dooking too much in the English press. ;)

Can I post yet? :)

Oil price doubled in the last six months. Shell to reveal its profits today. Yummy!

Can I post yet? :)

Oil price doubled in the last six months. Shell to reveal its profits today. Yummy!

Eh- you mean the oil price that's only half of what was used in the White Paper?

And you mean the Shell that announced on Tuesday it it selling 3bln worth of North Sea Assets to a (wait for it) English Independent ,Company?

Shell are exiting the NS with a stated aim to invest elsewhere.

Space Mackerel playing the anti-English card again referring to the " English press"......they just cant help it. There is no English equivalent newspaper to the rag that is the National 

Arnold Rothstein

Imagine backing a right wing Europhile party but you work half the year in Europe :lol:

Imagine wanting independence from one union but then being hell bent on remaining in a bigger one.  :lol:

Imagine wanting independence from one union but then being hell bent on remaining in a bigger one.  :lol:

It's almost like still needing a comfort blanket or needing to hold on to your big brothers hand.

That's why I'm quite clear on this, if we go for Independence we go for full total Independence, none of this halfway house nonsense.

If an Independent Scotland were to fail, I'd much rather she failed because of herself, rather than being dragged down by the EU, if or when that goes tits up.

It's almost like still needing a comfort blanket or needing to hold on to your big brothers hand.

That's why I'm quite clear on this, if we go for Independence we go for full total Independence, none of this halfway house nonsense.

If an Independent Scotland were to fail, I'd much rather she failed because of herself, rather than being dragged down by the EU, if or when that goes tits up.

I'd argue that any independent Scotland should have (another) referendum on EU membership once independent.

I'd argue that any independent Scotland should have (another) referendum on EU membership once independent.

As would I Boris, however as I've said before, Sturgeon won't as she'll just say that the people of Scotland voted to stay in the EU and this is the only mandate she needs.