Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Space Mackerel
49 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I think like the majority of Scots the English are sick of the constant whinging of Sturgeon Russell Blackwood Cherry and co and want to get on with their life’s with their families 

they should feck off to an uninhabited northern isle and bore each other to death

Maney doesn’t like democracy noo. What a shame.

When did democracy end? 

😁😁😁

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

I think half England frank is shiting bricks, what do you think readers? 😁😁😁

Not me - to quote The Smiths, I know it's over.  I find it curious how some of you are in denial.

How many times do you need to be told?

2 hours ago, strappingjock said:

Perhaps the SNP should be honest with the population about the real  consequences of independence.  You may lose the Barnett formula early if Boris has any balls. That would be the first item in the list that will bring a chill to the population.  Scotland would then be in the real world as UK public expenditure would then be the same rate for all people in the UK - not a 20% increase for the Scots compared to the English.  If Scotland  has to pay itself for all its expenditure how long will free elderly care and university education last -  6 months if they are lucky.

Losing  the Trident base would be inconvenient for England but not a disaster, merely transfer jobs to England. Scotland has just done a good job on those new carriers.  Helensburgh would surely feel the loss of economic activity and I wonder what happened to Dunoon after the US pulled out. Rosyth would not get another order.  No more ship orders so the poor English will have to build their own as they already do with most.  Who wins ?   English workers.  Since Scotland would be left with a huge coastline and a few patrol ships you will be out of the EU, out of NATO  and learning the Cyrillic alphabet because there will have nothing to stop Vladimir from walking in like he did with Ukraine.  England will still be in NATO.

Out of the EU for sure and despite cocky claims by SNP it will take a minimum of five years for Scotland to qualify for EU membership.  It will not have a recognised currency of its own which is a prerequisite.  It may think it can use Sterling, which it can, but that will not count. The only alternative will be to adopt the Euro, which it must do to join anyway.  Using Sterling means being told what to do by London, using the Euro you get told what to do by Brussels/Frankfurt.

In 2014 Scotland said it would keep the pound and the queen.  The first is a non-starter, the second is problematic.  Australia, Canada etc were colonies/dominions and became new countries. They kept the crown and the Union flag in theirs if desired.  Scotland has its own flag without the UF.  Since the union of crowns in 1604 the monarch has ruled over a united territory, the more so since 1707.  It would be actually impossible for the queen to retain sovereignty over Scotland when it is independent,  as there is no longer a Scottish crown. It is now a UK crown and Scotland will be out of it. To keep the queen would need something new like a governor general but that would never suit the Scots -  Australia 1976 !!!  Balmoral would have to be sold as the queen could not holiday in a foreign country.

Hard border would be required.  With the majority in the  bag UK would have no need to placate Scotland at all. The present UK  is the second biggest contributor, after Germany,  to the EU budget and one of two nuclear powers. That makes loss of the UK  a big deal in Europe. Those remaining will have to pick up the tab left by UK absence.  Not so with Scotland, which needs the UK- in reality England - far more than England needs Scotland.  Scotland makes up only 8.3% of UK population with England making up around 84%.  As Canada will tell anyone, if your neigbour has ten times your population and all the guns, you are better off in bed with him than out in the cold.

Scottish integrity is questionable.  In 1707 Scotland accepted an offer of union because their financiers had completely wrecked the country. England paid a settlement and we became one country/nation.  In 2008/9 England had to bail out the Scots again.  RBS and HBOS screwed up big time. Lloyds was given special permission to take over HBOS but then had to be given public money when the true state of HBOS disaster was discovered. RBS was so bad it had to be directly taken over by the UK government.  Both problems were cause by small Scottish banks borrowing huge sums to buy much bigger English ones ( Nat West and Halifax)  Complete disasters, and perhaps an indication of the real acumen of "canny Scots" . Within five years the unappreciative jocks are looking to stab in the back the very people who have bailed them out twice.  Perhaps it is true the Scots hate the English but love their money. The population would be mad to place its future in the hands of Scottish financiers.

On a historical note Nicola might look  behind her. Scottish leaders can sometimes come to a sticky  end when it suits. Wallace the hero was actually handed over to the English and dealt with accordingly. However, the canny jocks learned a lesson and when it came the Charles I, they at least had the  sense to sell him to Cromwell. No doubt   they enjoyed the £400k ( in 1645 money) they got for him.  When Nicola has served her purpose ( or not as the case my be )  she will probably go the way of all sturgeons past their sell by date.

My mother loved Scotland. I enjoyed my time living in Morayshire and Glasgow. Scotland is now a no go area. I refuse to cross the border or buy any products/produce from Scottish sources. Fortunately potatoes/strawberries etc. usually show where they come  from so Scottish ones are rejected, as with anything else north of the border e.g. Scottish Power, SSE etc.  In fact I discovered by accident a family member had independently stopped drinking any form of scotch. I only ever drank Islay but, after 40 years, quit.  That is only two people, but I bet there are many more of a silent number of English who would wish the Scots to leave, and we have just seen what happens when the silent English act. Many would like to see Scotland crash as a country and watch it starve because of ungrateful behaviour.  The "once in  generation/lifetime" referendum was rejected it.  Continual agitation for independence merely aggravates us south of the border.  Scots have turned from being good colleagues into "whining Winnies".

In some aspects the view of the English is now becoming true.  Scotland is statistically irrelevant at only one in 12 of the UK population.  Too long has there been a tendency to placate moaning minorities. All that does is embolden them to ask for more. Time to put a stop to it. The UK at the moment is a United Kingdom, i.e. a single entity.  When the UK as a whole is asked a question then the majority vote takes precedence. The fact that one area may have a different yes/no mix is irrelevant.  It would be like the North East of England protesting that they voted leave and London voted remain.  That is the price of democracy.  SNP problem is it only accepts democracy which suits its immedate purpose.

The message to Scotland is to be thankful for what you have. It will be very cold out on your own, but as things stand a lot of the English would like to be rid of the whinging minority. They have become more trouble than they are worth.

https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2019/08/21/the-gers-data-is-ludicrous-scotland-does-not-generate-60-of-the-uks-net-fiscal-deficit/comment-page-1/

Perhaps the SNP should be honest with the population about the real  consequences of independence.  You may lose the Barnett formula early if Boris has any balls. That would be the first item in the list that will bring a chill to the population.  Scotland would then be in the real world as UK public expenditure would then be the same rate for all people in the UK - not a 20% increase for the Scots compared to the English.  If Scotland  has to pay itself for all its expenditure how long will free elderly care and university education last -  6 months if they are lucky.

Losing  the Trident base would be inconvenient for England but not a disaster, merely transfer jobs to England. Scotland has just done a good job on those new carriers.  Helensburgh would surely feel the loss of economic activity and I wonder what happened to Dunoon after the US pulled out. Rosyth would not get another order.  No more ship orders so the poor English will have to build their own as they already do with most.  Who wins ?   English workers.  Since Scotland would be left with a huge coastline and a few patrol ships you will be out of the EU, out of NATO  and learning the Cyrillic alphabet because there will have nothing to stop Vladimir from walking in like he did with Ukraine.  England will still be in NATO.

Out of the EU for sure and despite cocky claims by SNP it will take a minimum of five years for Scotland to qualify for EU membership.  It will not have a recognised currency of its own which is a prerequisite.  It may think it can use Sterling, which it can, but that will not count. The only alternative will be to adopt the Euro, which it must do to join anyway.  Using Sterling means being told what to do by London, using the Euro you get told what to do by Brussels/Frankfurt.

In 2014 Scotland said it would keep the pound and the queen.  The first is a non-starter, the second is problematic.  Australia, Canada etc were colonies/dominions and became new countries. They kept the crown and the Union flag in theirs if desired.  Scotland has its own flag without the UF.  Since the union of crowns in 1604 the monarch has ruled over a united territory, the more so since 1707.  It would be actually impossible for the queen to retain sovereignty over Scotland when it is independent,  as there is no longer a Scottish crown. It is now a UK crown and Scotland will be out of it. To keep the queen would need something new like a governor general but that would never suit the Scots -  Australia 1976 !!!  Balmoral would have to be sold as the queen could not holiday in a foreign country.

Hard border would be required.  With the majority in the  bag UK would have no need to placate Scotland at all. The present UK  is the second biggest contributor, after Germany,  to the EU budget and one of two nuclear powers. That makes loss of the UK  a big deal in Europe. Those remaining will have to pick up the tab left by UK absence.  Not so with Scotland, which needs the UK- in reality England - far more than England needs Scotland.  Scotland makes up only 8.3% of UK population with England making up around 84%.  As Canada will tell anyone, if your neigbour has ten times your population and all the guns, you are better off in bed with him than out in the cold.

Scottish integrity is questionable.  In 1707 Scotland accepted an offer of union because their financiers had completely wrecked the country. England paid a settlement and we became one country/nation.  In 2008/9 England had to bail out the Scots again.  RBS and HBOS screwed up big time. Lloyds was given special permission to take over HBOS but then had to be given public money when the true state of HBOS disaster was discovered. RBS was so bad it had to be directly taken over by the UK government.  Both problems were cause by small Scottish banks borrowing huge sums to buy much bigger English ones ( Nat West and Halifax)  Complete disasters, and perhaps an indication of the real acumen of "canny Scots" . Within five years the unappreciative jocks are looking to stab in the back the very people who have bailed them out twice.  Perhaps it is true the Scots hate the English but love their money. The population would be mad to place its future in the hands of Scottish financiers.

On a historical note Nicola might look  behind her. Scottish leaders can sometimes come to a sticky  end when it suits. Wallace the hero was actually handed over to the English and dealt with accordingly. However, the canny jocks learned a lesson and when it came the Charles I, they at least had the  sense to sell him to Cromwell. No doubt   they enjoyed the £400k ( in 1645 money) they got for him.  When Nicola has served her purpose ( or not as the case my be )  she will probably go the way of all sturgeons past their sell by date.

My mother loved Scotland. I enjoyed my time living in Morayshire and Glasgow. Scotland is now a no go area. I refuse to cross the border or buy any products/produce from Scottish sources. Fortunately potatoes/strawberries etc. usually show where they come  from so Scottish ones are rejected, as with anything else north of the border e.g. Scottish Power, SSE etc.  In fact I discovered by accident a family member had independently stopped drinking any form of scotch. I only ever drank Islay but, after 40 years, quit.  That is only two people, but I bet there are many more of a silent number of English who would wish the Scots to leave, and we have just seen what happens when the silent English act. Many would like to see Scotland crash as a country and watch it starve because of ungrateful behaviour.  The "once in  generation/lifetime" referendum was rejected it.  Continual agitation for independence merely aggravates us south of the border.  Scots have turned from being good colleagues into "whining Winnies".

In some aspects the view of the English is now becoming true.  Scotland is statistically irrelevant at only one in 12 of the UK population.  Too long has there been a tendency to placate moaning minorities. All that does is embolden them to ask for more. Time to put a stop to it. The UK at the moment is a United Kingdom, i.e. a single entity.  When the UK as a whole is asked a question then the majority vote takes precedence. The fact that one area may have a different yes/no mix is irrelevant.  It would be like the North East of England protesting that they voted leave and London voted remain.  That is the price of democracy.  SNP problem is it only accepts democracy which suits its immedate purpose.

The message to Scotland is to be thankful for what you have. It will be very cold out on your own, but as things stand a lot of the English would like to be rid of the whinging minority. They have become more trouble than they are worth.

One of the most unhinged, bitter, salty rants in JKB history, and from a 1 post member too.

How's the weather in Moscow?

Edited by Cade

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, strappingjock said:

:rofl:

More like strapponcock.

Now jog the **** on eh.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Quite possibly one of the worst posts ever on kickback. Congrats I guess

The above tripe filed under 'Halfwit English Racist Drivel'.

10 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

According to posters on here the Euro is optional anyway so shouldn’t be a problem. 

:gok:

You need to sign up, but you can put it off forever. The UK were an exception, they were an exception on a lot of things, but still England felt owned, I wonder how they'd feel if they had the deal Scotland has, and Scotland had theirs.

What do think?

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Not me - to quote The Smiths, I know it's over.  I find it curious how some of you are in denial.

How many times do you need to be told?

Unlike you, I don't DO told.

4 hours ago, strappingjock said:

:yas:

Welcome to Sturgeland, Vlad. There's plenty of room in the Holyloch for your suns, btw. 

Anyway, the Borders that way, don't worry us Scots don't do dying the way we used to. Vlad!,  See when you hit the Home counties and London, gonnae send our oil money back and the Scottish crown too, for Nicola's great wee head. England's will fit you quite well l, think. 

P.S. Don't drink the water!

Oh and :wavey: Strapper John!

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

Also FAO EngerlaaaandCockwomble

0d4.jpg.d7d125bac6c528b5693f4d1e9502a0f7.jpg

:jambobanana: President Nicky of Sturgeland. The Nawbags are in meltdown.

Boris at the UK wheel, heading straight for the mighty Douglas Pine of Scottish independence!

:HeartsMandance:

Edited by ri Alban

5 hours ago, strappingjock said:

Sounds like a letter a man would send to his beaten and abused Mrs, after she final had the courage to leave him.

If you believe any of that, you better open a book or 2.

Anyway James VI conquered England in 1603. 

8 hours ago, strappingjock said:

Do u think the EU will stop buying stuff with England flags on it. Ungrateful whining Winnies.

Why would Scotland put a Scotland flag covered by an England flag on top of a Scotland flag. As for your monarchy, England's monarchy died after Elizabeth and will die again after Elizabeth, Scotland's will last another 1200 years unless we decide, (that's right decide, because that's what independence gives us, the right to decide), if we want something else, instead.

As for the bail outs, only the bankers of the 17th/18th century needed bailed out, as they lost their money at Darien, not without the small matter of their devious Monarchs. But bust all the same.  Scotland and it's burghs on the other hand, were absolutely fine and had no need or desire for further union, but these greedy @#£@#£, we're bought and sold for English gold, who then did the dirty deeds of union in a cellar for their own safety (with Anne sitting with her Army on the border) and then threw the memories of Heroes like Bruce and Wallace in the bin(Just like the traitors did back then). The riots of half a century + , prove Scotland did not want it's sovereignty united in politics and trade. They even wanted to dissolve the fake Union of the Crowns. The King/Queen of GB was not recognised until 1707. K/Q of Scots and K/Q of England were the correct titles.

Anyway as I said at the top, will the EU go away greetin' (crying), coz you don't want to be part of the EU. Wait.... Scrap that, will the commonwealth forgive The UK for bailing out on them.  But of course Scotland is different, no one will trade with us. But I suppose we'll now get keep the vat etc... You add on and keep for yourself, when buying our stuff, and if you don't want us to buy your stuff anymore, fine. That's us up £20b already, considering we spend £11000 per head on your exports, opposed to you spending under £1000 per head on ours. (Double dealing afoot).  Not forgetting, maybe we'll put a stopcock on the water supply from Scotland to England and watch how you do without this bail out, as your population struggles for water. Or maybe you might want to start paying for our resources at the going rate? But, hey, we can make more whisky with the over abundance of yummy drinking water.

Then there's the defence, you're right, Scotland has the biggest coastline of all four UK nations, and we can allow or not allow anyone we want to enter our waters. Do think NATO or the EU would want to piss us off on that note, or have England protected by having Scotland protected.  Then there's the  Clyde? It can build any ship, ANY! , not just warships, if you don't want to use it, I'm sure other countries would like to use these facilities. As for Trident and the jobs, you're welcome to them, I'm sure the oil and gas under there will solve that occurrence.

Anyway, enjoy becoming the newest state of America. The Apprentice has become the Master. Ironic!

I'm sure Scotland might invent something one day!

Saor Alba!

Alba Gu Bràth

:D

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I hope strapping coak posts more on this subject. 

I wish Ausseh would post less. :(

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Unlike you, I don't DO told.

Its your time to waste.

I guess you will be going round in circles on here for the next five years as Indy Ref 2 will never be authorised this parliament.

manaliveits105

Russell saying on GMTV the Scottish people voted for an independence referendum last week 

the lies just roll off the snp tongues 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Russell saying on GMTV the Scottish people voted for an independence referendum last week 

the lies just roll off the snp tongues 

:cornette_dog:

Maroon Sailor
28 minutes ago, strappingjock said:

When you finally get your indy ref ( if ever) please give the English a vote - guaranteed success

I'll be available for dog watch instruction to assist on how to write a X

I know it's many English people's signature so hopefully it''ll be second nature.

strappingjock

It is noticeable that one unimportant matter has not attracted comment.  The UK as a whole was asked a question. The minority may not like the result but that is democracy.  It is abundantly clear the SNP is anti-democratic by trying to use the 2016 result as an excuse to go for independence again.  Spoilt little boys and girls who want to run away with their marbles.

3 minutes ago, strappingjock said:

It is noticeable that one unimportant matter has not attracted comment.  The UK as a whole was asked a question. The minority may not like the result but that is democracy.  It is abundantly clear the SNP is anti-democratic by trying to use the 2016 result as an excuse to go for independence again.  Spoilt little boys and girls who want to run away with their marbles.

As opposed to you, who has clearly lost theirs a long time ago...

Edited by Hugh Phamism

3 minutes ago, strappingjock said:

Given retaining EU status was a key argument for ‘no’, even from a unionist perspective it would fairly difficult to pretend the goal posts haven’t moved since the last referendum.

4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

👀👀👀👀

C120C5F6-EFCC-4BD5-B2B6-FCA4A8E0D2DF.jpeg

Technically that is correct.  365 seats > 48 seats and Boris has said No.

It's all over bar the crying. 👌

Space Mackerel
37 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Technically that is correct.  365 seats > 48 seats and Boris has said No.

It's all over bar the crying. 👌

Yes frank, you’ve been bang on the money on this thread eh. 😁😁😁

jack D and coke

Mate can I ask why you’ve joined this forum? It’s clearly not to discuss Hearts in any shape or form. First post, a belter tbf. Sort of passive aggressive and slightly threatening too, few layers of doom chucked in, a bizarre start if you don’t mind me saying. 
Have you just come on to give us a telling off? 

30 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Yes frank, you’ve been bang on the money on this thread eh. 😁😁😁

I said you wouldn't get Indy Ref 2 this parliament if the Tories got in and that is bang on the cash.

Enjoy the next five years of Westminster rule. :thumbs_up:

Space Mackerel
19 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I said you wouldn't get Indy Ref 2 this parliament if the Tories got in and that is bang on the cash.

Enjoy the next five years of Westminster rule. :thumbs_up:

You know what I’m going to enjoy over the next 5 years, the Yes vote going up way above 50%

Tick tock, tick tock. 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Space Mackerel
39 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mate can I ask why you’ve joined this forum? It’s clearly not to discuss Hearts in any shape or form. First post, a belter tbf. Sort of passive aggressive and slightly threatening too, few layers of doom chucked in, a bizarre start if you don’t mind me saying. 
Have you just come on to give us a telling off? 

It might be Effie Deans! 😁😁😁

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

What a pity for you that the GE was a UK election and 365 seats beats 48 seats so you ain't getting your Indy Ref 2 this parliament and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50779901

:verysmug:

Imagine actually taking the delight from the fact that your country is being denied the right to decide it's own future. Let our English overlords decide for us instead, they know best eh?

Submissive gimp mindset.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It might be Effie Deans! 😁😁😁

It was every bit as bitter and mental as ms deans right enough. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Imagine actually taking the delight from the fact that your country is being denied the right to decide it's own future. Let our English overlords decide for us instead, they know best eh?

Submissive gimp mindset.

RG - Seriously, step forward and take a bow.

The 'Scots' on this thread who willingly tug their forelocks on seeing their English masters is embarrassing (although probably not all they tug).

As you rightly say, for someone to be so subservient is beyond belief.

The tears of the no voters will be plentiful soon.  

These tears will be taste bitter, salty and foul.

I will enjoy their taste and they will nourish me. 

17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Submissive gimp mindset.

Cult of Sturgeon mindset.

Voting for independence with a party that is deliberately avoiding giving answers on how they plan to implement independence is mind numbingly stupid.

I voted for the SNP in 2014 with the belief that they had done their research with their white paper.  That was a complete load of bollocks proven when the oil price crashed within months.

Knock yourself out - just don't criticise anyone who voted for Brexit if you can't truly say that the SNP have given the full facts and negatives of independence.

I'd rather remain part of the UK than put any faith in a separatist party who are less than honest on the damage their policies will cause.

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I'd rather remain part of the UK than put any faith in a separatist party who are less than honest on the damage their policies will cause.

😁😁😁

Hark at the Boris Johnson fan.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Voting for independence with a party that is deliberately avoiding giving answers on how they plan to implement independence is mind numbingly stupid.

I voted for the SNP in 2014 with the belief that they had done their research with their white paper.  That was a complete load of bollocks proven when the oil price crashed within months.

Knock yourself out - just don't criticise anyone who voted for Brexit if you can't truly say that the SNP have given the full facts and negatives of independence.

You are reveling in us being denied the right to have a vote. It should be up to the Scottish people to decide our country's future, not the English.

You'd still get the chance to vote to stay in the Union. You don't want people to have that right.

You'd prefer we were all told what to do by our masters like good little gimps.

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

😁😁😁

Hark at the Boris Johnson fan.

Any reason you edited my post rather than quote the whole thing that covered the Brexit vs Independence hypocrisy of the Nats?

Just now, Ray Gin said:

You are reveling in us being denied the right to have a vote. It should be up to the Scottish people to decide our country's future, not the English.

The Scottish people had that in 2014 and voted convincingly to remain part of the UK.  The General Election is part of being part of the UK.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

You'd still get the chance to vote to stay in the Union. You don't want people to have that right.

You'd prefer we were all told what to do by our masters like good little gimps.

You seem to have a fixation with gimps.  I really don't want to know what you get up to in your spare time.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Any reason you edited my post rather than quote the whole thing that covered the Brexit vs Independence hypocrisy of the Nats?

Just wanted to get to the juicy hypocritical bit 

Just now, frankblack said:

The Scottish people had that in 2014 and voted convincingly to remain part of the UK.  The General Election is part of being part of the UK.

You seem to have a fixation with gimps.  I really don't want to know what you get up to in your spare time.

The Scottish people also voted convincingly to remain in the EU more recently and are about to get hauled out against our will, rendering the 2014 vote no longer valid.

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Priceless drivel.

Remember these, namely the transparent approach that each side adopted.

The YES side produced this for everyone to examine in advance. Clarity.

209093-independence-referendum-white-paper-close.jpg.133991082a1eb708f8e7928bc51a24fd.jpg

The NO campaign produced this "Vow' at the last minute. Smoke and mirrors.

2308460.main_image.thumb.jpg.55107ba593973667dbb57b4a73cbcdb7.jpg

The desire of some to be blinkered is beyond belief. 

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

The Scottish people also voted convincingly to remain in the EU more recently and are about to get hauled out against our will, rendering the 2014 vote no longer valid.

Scotland didn't have a referendum on the EU - the UK did, and your premise is fundamentally flawed.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Coolio said:

Priceless drivel.

209093-independence-referendum-white-paper-close.jpg.133991082a1eb708f8e7928bc51a24fd.jpg

Have you not sussed out frank has been talking complete shite on this thread from day one?

2 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Priceless drivel.

Complete nonsense, no doubt copied and pasted from some Nats propoganda site.

That white paper was proven to be absolute garbage the moment the oil price collapsed months after the referendum in 2014.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Complete nonsense, no doubt copied and pasted from some Nats propoganda site.

That white paper was proven to be absolute garbage the moment the oil price collapsed months after the referendum in 2014.

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Have you not sussed out frank has been talking complete shite on this thread from day one?

Oh dear, having a bad day?

giphy.gif