Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Corbyn and his shadow health minister shown up to be absolute liars after the gaff today

oh he was only joking he has a strange sense of humour says Corbyn !

labour are toast 

Some of the desperate tactics from Labour in this campaign have been truly pathetic.  I almost said that even the SNP wouldn't go that low, but they did in Jo Swinson's constituency.

Their only point of attack is to make spending promises that are unaffordable or make up shit about the NHS being sold to the U.S. or get their rag to print stories about some exception case in an A+E department, which would have never happened under a Labour government of course.

People will look at their voting slips on Thursday and it will be crystal clear that Labour are unelectable.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Some of the desperate tactics from Labour in this campaign have been truly pathetic.  I almost said that even the SNP wouldn't go that low, but they did in Jo Swinson's constituency.

Their only point of attack is to make spending promises that are unaffordable or make up shit about the NHS being sold to the U.S. or get their rag to print stories about some exception case in an A+E department, which would have never happened under a Labour government of course.

People will look at their voting slips on Thursday and it will be crystal clear that Labour are unelectable.

Just spoke with Mrs Roxy and full SNP house for Ewest. That's 4 of us. She's private about this sort of stuff but remarked she saw Nicola Sturgeon on Good Morning show and was impressed so said she will probably vote for SNP. Super. 

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Just spoke with Mrs Roxy and full SNP house for Ewest. That's 4 of us. She's private about this sort of stuff but remarked she saw Nicola Sturgeon on Good Morning show and was impressed so said she will probably vote for SNP. Super. 

Cool - that matches my family voting for Lib Dems. 👍

19 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its the result at the end that counts, mate.  Lib Dems strong favourites to hold.

Obviously matey but hope you're wrong. Swinson has been brutal. 

Space Mackerel
21 hours ago, frankblack said:

Never mind the son of Lord Borthwick, Tory, paying for actual fake SNP Facebook ads in her Constituency?

I take it you missed that on the GE the thread?

15 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Never mind the son of Lord Borthwick, Tory, paying for actual fake SNP Facebook ads in her Constituency?

I take it you missed that on the GE the thread?

Only have limited time and I am deliberately avoiding propoganda from all sides.

Your lot's fracking campaign with Swinson is hardly something to be proud of, and you got slapped down in court.  How is your suspended candidate in Fife getting on with their campaign?

Edited by frankblack

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Only have limited time and I am deliberately avoiding propoganda from all sides.

Your lot's fracking campaign with Swinson is hardly something to be proud of, and you got slapped down in court.  How is your suspended candidate in Fife getting on with their campaign?

I'm fairly certain Swinsons voting record should do enough damage https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11971/jo_swinson/east_dunbartonshire/votes

My personal favourites are:

Bedroom tax (cause thats what poor people need!)

increasing tuition fees

killing badgers :D 

privatising the royal mail 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I'm fairly certain Swinsons voting record should do enough damage https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11971/jo_swinson/east_dunbartonshire/votes

My personal favourites are:

Bedroom tax (cause thats what poor people need!)

increasing tuition fees

killing badgers :D 

privatising the royal mail 

giphy.gif

Its fair enough to criticise Swinson for a lot of the above but to print leaflets with deliberately misleading statements is a bit low is it not?

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Andrew Neil just said snp refused to appear on his programme tonight - CHICKEN 🐓 

Good. Guy is an uncle Tom loony. 

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Andrew Neil just said snp refused to appear on his programme tonight - CHICKEN 🐓 

In the interest of balance (unlike the BBC), he ACTUALLY said “no-one was available”. The words REFUSED were not mentioned. 

North Berwick Jambo

I never realised that there were so many bitter antiquated tory voters on this forum. 

Comedy gold 😂

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

In the interest of balance (unlike the BBC), he ACTUALLY said “no-one was available”. The words REFUSED were not mentioned. 

They were, when he said the Tories refused.

8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

After the skelping Sturgeon got the other week, I'm not surprised they are afraid of him.

Whoever I've seen from the SNP getting interviewed are all over the place when challenged on specifics of independence.

40 minutes ago, frankblack said:

After the skelping Sturgeon got the other week, I'm not surprised they are afraid of him.

Whoever I've seen from the SNP getting interviewed are all over the place when challenged on specifics of independence.

40 minutes ago, frankblack said:

:yadayada:  #FeckingSNP

manaliveits105

Why would anybody vote for a party who have no concrete policies or plans if they got independence despite it being their sole aim for the past 10 years at least.

Ive not heard of any party worldwide that is so inept 

God bless the 55 

Space Mackerel
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Why would anybody vote for a party who have no concrete policies or plans if they got independence despite it being their sole aim for the past 10 years at least.

God bless the 55 

More uber Tory voting right wing utter filth 😁😁😁

image.thumb.png.898a97c6f267261421495662cdd18a9e.png

Only a matter of hours now until the Nats start greetin again after they are told where to stick their Indy Ref 2. 👍

Vote for Lib Dems done.

10 hours ago, frankblack said:

Only a matter of hours now until the Nats start greetin again after they are told where to stick their Indy Ref 2. 👍

Vote for Lib Dems done.

Hi Frank, hiya Pal.

19 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

God bless the 55 

This sort of thing is so tired. "They should stick to the day job"

Despite having their hands tied they've managed NHS better than Tory led England and labour led wales.

Their childcare policies have put cash in my pocket (an average working family) which had meant my wife was able to go to college to progress her career. Working with children with additional needs. She works full-time alongside study so is now actively contributing to the economy.

My parents who've worked all their lives are on medication. My mum being short changed by waspi has lived off my dad's meagre pension for years now since their health turned. If it wasn't for the NHS and prescriptions up here, I might not still have them.

Keeping water public again has put the working family better off. No huge savings but good all the same.

Eye exams support my job. The referral system in Scotland actually saves the NHS money too (compares to the cumbersome equivalent involving gps down south)

Add to this the council tax freeze and the voluntary mp wage freeze (the reserve which gets invested back to is, the Scottish people. Ok only £250,000 but it's a damn sight more than Johnson and his ilk would give anyone)

I've alot to be thankful for the SNP. Not bad at the day job.

Edited by Alan_R

manaliveits105

What’s the story Tory Glory 

1% increase only for snp - not enough to win an indyref2 even if Boris were to agree which he won’t 

and I think there’s a trial soon too

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

1% increase only for snp - not enough to win an indyref2 even if Boris were to agree which he won’t 

:rofl: 9% rise. 1% UK wise and the only sit in less than 10% of seats.

Easy!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hi Frank, hiya Pal.

Thats me on my way to work.  Office party tonight and perhaps a case for a bottle of Bolinger to celebrate. 👍

- Thats Indy Ref 2 kicked into touch for next five years.

- Lib Dems hold Edinburgh West where I voted for them.

- The SNP are now unable to influence anything at Westminster.

- Any future Independence campaign will be 10 times harder from a post Brexit scenario when already out of the EU.

- Swinson lost her seat as leader of Lib Dems.

- Corbyn Abbott dream team bombed.

:verysmug:

Edited by frankblack

13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Thats me on my way to work.  Office party tonight and perhaps a case for a bottle of Bolinger to celebrate. 👍

- Thats Indy Ref 2 kicked into touch for next five years.

- Lib Dems hold Edinburgh West where I voted for them.

- The SNP are now unable to influence anything at Westminster.

- Any future Independence campaign will be 10 times harder from a post Brexit scenario when already out of the EU.

- Swinson lost her seat as leader of Lib Dems.

- Corbyn Abbott dream team bombed.

:verysmug:

:rofl:x1000 You're delusional aswell as a liar. Enjoy your bucks fizz!

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:laugh2:
A lot of tears and snotters this morning.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

:laugh2:
A lot of tears and snotters this morning.

Tears of laughter at Indy Ref 2 being kicked into touch?

Enjoy your phyrric victory. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Personal abuse is against the rules, chum.

Is it, thought is was just stating facts. Your posts back me up. No yes voter acts like you do, and the SNP have just wiped the floor in Scotland. Boris has his mandate and so does NS. And it'll be shown in court,bud need be.

Good Morning!!! And :HeartsMandance:

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Tears of laughter at Indy Ref 2 being kicked into touch?

Enjoy your phyrric victory. :rofl:

:rofl:

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Careful Frankyboy is extremely touchy. Got me thread banned like a wee bairn before👍🏼

jack D and coke
Just now, Irufushi said:

Grass 😂

Reports and threatens to report all the time. 
Trolls the **** out the threads too then acts like a wee bairn. 
Grass. 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Careful Frankyboy is extremely touchy. Got me thread banned like a wee bairn before👍🏼

Actually I didn't.

SpaceMackeral mentioned that the other day.

You must have posted something I never saw and someone else TB'd you.

jack D and coke
Just now, frankblack said:

Actually I didn't.

SpaceMackeral mentioned that the other day.

You must have posted something I never saw and someone else TB'd you.

Mate if you come on here and troll the way you do it’s extremely childish to even threaten to report.
And pray tell why would anybody else report me for calling you a fud? Your wife a mod?

16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Reports and threatens to report all the time. 
Trolls the **** out the threads too then acts like a wee bairn. 
Grass. 

He does but he doesnt like it up him in return. Acts the victim.

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mate if you come on here and troll the way you do it’s extremely childish to even threaten to report.
And pray tell why would anybody else report me for calling you a fud? Your wife a mod?

I had nothing to do with your ban mate - I took one on the GE thread for reacting to someone dishing out personal abuse.

Dave McCreery's knee

My tuppence, as an snp voter for past 15 years and (non flag waving) independence supporter. 
I came to the conclusion that Scotland does not yet want independence. Mainly due to a combination of economic doubts, currency questions and emotional ties to the UK (and sectarianism). 
I dont think this result changes that but it does show Scotland at a UK level resoundingly rejects Brexit, a Johnson led Tory majority Government and the opposition choices. The big question is whether the reality of brexit as it is implemented and Tory government for years to come leads enough No voters to switch permanently to Yes. This result may be the best route to independence especially if the EU really engage with Scot Gvt. The next months and years to come are now critical. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I had nothing to do with your ban mate - I took one on the GE thread for reacting to someone dishing out personal abuse.

You voted Yes too eh. 
🤥

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

My tuppence, as an snp voter for past 15 years and (non flag waving) independence supporter. 
I came to the conclusion that Scotland does not yet want independence. Mainly due to a combination of economic doubts, currency questions and emotional ties to the UK (and sectarianism). 
I dont think this result changes that but it does show Scotland at a UK level resoundingly rejects Brexit, a Johnson led Tory majority Government and the opposition choices. The big question is whether the reality of brexit as it is implemented and Tory government for years to come leads enough No voters to switch permanently to Yes. This result may be the best route to independence especially if the EU really engage with Scot Gvt. The next months and years to come are now critical. 

Fair comment. 

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Is it, thought is was just stating facts. Your posts back me up. No yes voter acts like you do, and the SNP have just wiped the floor in Scotland. Boris has his mandate and so does NS. And it'll be shown in court,bud need be.

Good Morning!!! And :HeartsMandance:

Now now leave Eck out of this :oohmatron:

Space Mackerel
6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

http

s://twitter.com/alexmassie/status/1205346925823889408?s=20

6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

8% increase