Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wasn't insinuating you were referring to me, but commenting on your name calling and labelling of parties you don't like.

Im proud of my statement and stand by it.

Tories are scum as are all who sail in her.

Edited by Pans Jambo

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather

Pans Jambo is the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed near anything to do with politics. Hyperbole, abuse and misinformation being thrown around like confetti at a wedding.

And that's from someone who has never voted Conservative and likely never will.

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I was referring to the Glasgow hospital with allegations of failures in water quality a year before people died.

No you weren't, this is what you said ". "I can't be arsed going over their record (don't have the time today) but lets just take the current two hospital fiascos in Edinburgh and Glasgow for their cover-ups."

6 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

No you weren't, this is what you said ". "I can't be arsed going over their record (don't have the time today) but lets just take the current two hospital fiascos in Edinburgh and Glasgow for their cover-ups."

Ok - I wasn't clear as I rushed that reply as I'm trying to deal with 4 or 5 posters at once.

Time will tell about the Edinburgh sick kids, but the Glasgow one has allegations of inaction on the water supply a year before deaths.  You have an enquiry for the Edinburgh one as you pointed out, which I trust will be independent and expose any incompetence and waste of public money.

Whichever way you look at it, the delay at Edinburgh Sick Kids can hardly leave the SNP blame free.

Edited by frankblack

21 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Pans Jambo is the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed near anything to do with politics. Hyperbole, abuse and misinformation being thrown around like confetti at a wedding.

Opinions eh

The Hogfather
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Opinions eh

You seem to care a lot about politics, which is strange since you don't seem to know much about it. Like when you bizarrely claimed that Scotland didn't vote for a Labour government when, in fact, it had voted for more than one.

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

You seem to care a lot about politics, which is strange since you don't seem to know much about it. Like when you bizarrely claimed that Scotland didn't vote for a Labour government when, in fact, it had voted for more than one.

Did I? Dont recall saying we didnt vote for Labour. I even voted for Labour previously. 
when did Scotland last vote tory?

Are you an expert politician or a university lecturer on Politics or something? I know nowt &  you are the expert? Is that it?

The Hogfather
On 22/11/2019 at 13:25, Pans Jambo said:

Yes I have had a hard life, I had to endure 49 years of Labour and tory governments that Scotland didnt vote for.

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Did I? Dont recall saying we didnt vote for Labour. I even voted for Labour previously. 

Right there. Either you're suffering with Alzheimers or you're just a barefaced liar. I know which of the two I'd bet on.

17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Ok - I wasn't clear as I rushed that reply as I'm trying to deal with 4 or 5 posters at once.

Time will tell about the Edinburgh sick kids, but the Glasgow one has allegations of inaction on the water supply a year before deaths.  You have an enquiry for the Edinburgh one as you pointed out, which I trust will be independent and expose any incompetence and waste of public money.

Whichever way you look at it, the delay at Edinburgh Sick Kids can hardly leave the SNP blame free.

Nothing to do with clarity. You were unequivocal. 

The Public Enquiry is in to both hospitals.

By the sound of it you seem to know the outcomes of these enquiries already. Why exactly will it be impossible for the SNP to avoid blame over the sick Kids. What is it that they have done or not done that renders them culpable?

Are you sure that the allegations on inaction on the water supply you refer to are founded. Do you know for sure that any deaths were as a result of deficiencies in the water supply? Are you sure that any shortcomings in the hospital can be directly attributed to the SG?

1 minute ago, coconut doug said:

Nothing to do with clarity. You were unequivocal. 

The Public Enquiry is in to both hospitals.

By the sound of it you seem to know the outcomes of these enquiries already. Why exactly will it be impossible for the SNP to avoid blame over the sick Kids. What is it that they have done or not done that renders them culpable?

Allegations that they failed to trigger penalty clauses in contracts and the tax payer is now paying for the year of charges that are due plus additional costs.  That is standard practice in big builds.

1 minute ago, coconut doug said:

Are you sure that the allegations on inaction on the water supply you refer to are founded. Do you know for sure that any deaths were as a result of deficiencies in the water supply? Are you sure that any shortcomings in the hospital can be directly attributed to the SG?

That is currently in the news.  One side says it was a cause the other denies it.  It remains to be seen if it can be proven, but is extemely serious if it is.

The SG overseas the health boards so if they knew about failings in the water quality and that wasn't acted upon leading to deaths then someone has to take responsibility.

11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Right there. Either you're suffering with Alzheimers or you're just a barefaced liar. I know which of the two I'd bet on.

Fake news.

I think what people want to concentrate on is the fact that the Scotland havent voted tory for 65 years. 
Am I doing this right?

The Hogfather
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I'm misinformed and full of shit.

I've fixed your post to make it more appropriate for you.

There's no need to thank me.

I've fixed your post to make it more appropriate for you.

There's no need to thank me.

Are you on JKB just to have a pagger? I notice even on other threads you are abrasive, abusive and argue just to be seen as being right all the time. 
Does your mum send you to your room a lot?

Did you get a wee chocolate out of door number 1 today? Did your dad steal it first? U upset?

Strange behaviour. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Allegations that they failed to trigger penalty clauses in contracts and the tax payer is now paying for the year of charges that are due plus additional costs.  That is standard practice in big builds.

This issue i believe has already been recognised and resolved. The SG decided that it was easier and less costly to pay the relatively small amount of money in dispute rather than go to litigation. Standard practice with construction contracts as you said yourself. Allegations that they failed to trigger penalty clauses are just that - allegations, unless of course you know different. I can find no reference to them and if they do exist there must be a reason why they were not invoked.

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

That is currently in the news.  One side says it was a cause the other denies it.  It remains to be seen if it can be proven, but is extemely serious if it is.

The SG overseas the health boards so if they knew about failings in the water quality and that wasn't acted upon leading to deaths then someone has to take responsibility.

"It remains to be seen" so why make the allegation? Of course if the government is deficient it will be held to account but we are not there yet so why are you saying that we are?

The Continental Op
44 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Meanwhile, I’m re evaluating my opinion on Scottish Labour too. This is a Labour flyer in Stirling. Jeezo!

F823BEE7-C837-44C8-BA03-8F072F1FCE91.jpeg

That's a Tory leaflet - check the footnote. Blatant misrepresentation IMO.

Edited by The Continental Op

7 minutes ago, The Continental Op said:

That's a Tory leaflet - check the footnote. Blatant misrepresentation IMO.

Is. How is that shit even legal? 

Still, only enforces my position on tories. Lizards!

(Nothing against ACTUAL Lizards by the way).

Edited by Pans Jambo

18 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

This issue i believe has already been recognised and resolved. The SG decided that it was easier and less costly to pay the relatively small amount of money in dispute rather than go to litigation. Standard practice with construction contracts as you said yourself. Allegations that they failed to trigger penalty clauses are just that - allegations, unless of course you know different. I can find no reference to them and if they do exist there must be a reason why they were not invoked.

Lets see how this plays out in an enquiry.

18 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

"It remains to be seen" so why make the allegation? Of course if the government is deficient it will be held to account but we are not there yet so why are you saying that we are?

Just mentioning what is on the news.

The main issue seems to be the whistleblower who reports a 2015 inspection just after the hospital opened raised concerns about the water supply. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50589118

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Lets see how this plays out in an enquiry.

Just mentioning what is on the news.

The main issue seems to be the whistleblower who reports a 2015 inspection just after the hospital opened raised concerns about the water supply. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50589118

The only sensible thing to do now is wait for the findings of the PE. That's why i'm challenging what you and some others have said on the matter especially your frequent claims of a cover up.

6 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

The only sensible thing to do now is wait for the findings of the PE. That's why i'm challenging what you and some others have said on the matter especially your frequent claims of a cover up.

I do agree we need to see the results of the enquiry/enquiries.  We need answers to those questions and only that will give them.

At the moment I'm looking for answers into what the hell is going on with our football team.

Edited by frankblack

6 hours ago, frankblack said:

We are starting to go way off topic here, and I do see your point, but the way it was handled between the Scottish Government and the U.S. was incompetent at best and detrimental to UK-USA relations.

You didn't answer my question on this. How were the SG incompetent in their handling of Megrahi's release? Wasn't it the UK government that were less than transparent i.e. attempted a cover up and attempted to exert political pressure over a judicial matter?

2 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

You didn't answer my question on this. How were the SG incompetent in their handling of Megrahi's release? Wasn't it the UK government that were less than transparent i.e. attempted a cover up and attempted to exert political pressure over a judicial matter?

The handling of that matter was a disaster in public relations with the US, who lets remember had the majority of victims.

It was a Scottish court that convicted Megrahi, so I'm not sure where you are getting at with the UK government.  The UK government were the ones at the forefront of the flack received as a result of this.  It might have been wiser for the Scottish government to consult with the UK government to consider the ramifications of their actions.

37 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The handling of that matter was a disaster in public relations with the US, who lets remember had the majority of victims.

It was a Scottish court that convicted Megrahi, so I'm not sure where you are getting at with the UK government.  The UK government were the ones at the forefront of the flack received as a result of this.  It might have been wiser for the Scottish government to consult with the UK government to consider the ramifications of their actions.

I thought the problem related to the release of Megrahi and not his conviction. Wasn't Megrahi released on compassionate grounds as he had cancer and was close to death? Doesn't that apply to every prisoner in Scotland? Surely if the US are happy for us to try him they should accept the sentencing as well. They don't get to decide what happens with Scottish law.

It was no concern of the UK government he was tried under Scottish law and dealt with accordingly there was no need or requirement of any kind to consult with the UK. In legal matters of this kind Scotland is independent.

The UK government tried to manipulate the Scottish system and that is why they got the flak. It seems they made promises to the US that they could not keep and tried to force the issue with Scotland to try and save face. They failed and the SNP government stood up for our legal independence and won.

Perhaps you have a different account.

10 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I thought the problem related to the release of Megrahi and not his conviction. Wasn't Megrahi released on compassionate grounds as he had cancer and was close to death? Doesn't that apply to every prisoner in Scotland? Surely if the US are happy for us to try him they should accept the sentencing as well. They don't get to decide what happens with Scottish law.

The conviction wasn't something I was personally comfortable with, and there are various conspiracy theories we could go over on that one.

Sure, he was released on compassionate grounds.  Did we do that for Myra Hindley, Ian Brady or other mass murderers?

It was no concern of the UK government he was tried under Scottish law and dealt with accordingly there was no need or requirement of any kind to consult with the UK. In legal matters of this kind Scotland is independent.

While I won't dispute that is true, it was a decision that had implications in non-devolved areas such as foreign affairs in the U.S.

The UK government tried to manipulate the Scottish system and that is why they got the flak. It seems they made promises to the US that they could not keep and tried to force the issue with Scotland to try and save face. They failed and the SNP government stood up for our legal independence and won.

Perhaps you have a different account.

There are two ways to look at things I suppose.  I take a different view that the Scottish Government tried to score political points against the UK government.

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Are you on JKB just to have a pagger? I notice even on other threads you are abrasive, abusive and argue just to be seen as being right all the time. 

Did you get a wee chocolate out of door number 1 today? Did your dad steal it first? U upset?

Strange behaviour. 

I'm not on JKB to call people scum, if that's what you're trying to get at. Face it mate, you've been caught lying to suit your own agenda. Your credibility, if you even had any, is completely shot. You can try and deflect all you want, if it makes you feel any better.

Trapper John McIntyre
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Strange behaviour. 

I'd say with 10,000 posts to your name (all entirely the same hatefilled rants) your poor auld mum's locked you in permanently.

Image result for the shining all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Edited by Trapper John McIntyre

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

I'd say with 10,000 posts to your name (all entirely the same hatefilled rants) your poor auld mum's locked you in permanently.

Image result for the shining all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Seriously Trapper. Anyone but you 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I'm not on JKB to call people scum, if that's what you're trying to get at. Face it mate, you've been caught lying to suit your own agenda. Your credibility, if you even had any, is completely shot. You can try and deflect all you want, if it makes you feel any better.

Havent called a single poster on here Scum! May have received a thread ban if so.

Who have I called scum?

Push the hate brakes bro! 
You upset? 
According to Trump n Boris (your hero’s) lies are just a normality these days.

I’m still waiting to see if youre a professor Of politic’s or sum shit. 
Wait, are you a bully 😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Meanwhile, I’m re evaluating my opinion on Scottish Labour too. This is a Labour flyer in Stirling. Jeezo!

F823BEE7-C837-44C8-BA03-8F072F1FCE91.jpeg

That is actually tragic. :lol: 

The Hogfather
6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Im proud of my statement and stand by it.

Tories are scum as are all who sail in her.

29 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Havent called a single poster on here Scum! May have received a thread ban if so.

Who have I called scum?

Jambos Kickback will absolutely have some members who vote Conservative. So you’re calling them scum. Honestly mate, you can’t even keep up with yourself. 

6 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

29 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

According to Trump n Boris (your hero’s) lies are just a normality these days.

Yet more baseless nonsense from you. Like when you claimed Scotland didn’t vote for a Labour government, right before you tried to deny ever saying it. 

One doesn’t have to be a professor of anything to spot someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. 

Face it mate, not a single person of note will ever take you seriously, because you’re either a fantasist or a liar. I reckon you’re a liar. 

Jambos Kickback will absolutely have some members who vote Conservative. So you’re calling them scum. Honestly mate, you can’t even keep up with yourself. 

Yet more baseless nonsense from you. Like when you claimed Scotland didn’t vote for a Labour government, right before you tried to deny ever saying it. 

One doesn’t have to be a professor of anything to spot someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. 

Face it mate, not a single person of note will ever take you seriously, because you’re either a fantasist or a liar. I reckon you’re a liar. 

Waaaaay past your bedtime is it not?

So you have as much a clue about politics as everyone else then. Thanks for clarifying.

Nite nite sweet prince!

15 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That is actually tragic. :lol: 

Its actually smart.  The SNP had a number of narrow winning margins and if one of the chasing parties steps away the SNP lose.

I'm voting to retain our Lib Dem MP to keep the SNP out of my area.

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its actually smart.  The SNP had a number of narrow winning margins and if one of the chasing parties steps away the SNP lose.

I'm voting to retain our Lib Dem MP to keep the SNP out of my area.

As I said, it’s tragic. :lol: 

The Hogfather
9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Waaaaay past your bedtime is it not?

So you have as much a clue about politics as everyone else then. Thanks for clarifying.

Nite nite sweet prince!

You’re really not taking being outed as a liar very well, are you? Not surprising, considering your posting style. 

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yip, skelpt & sent to bed for school the morra.

Nightynite.

Did you sit up past midnight waiting for a reply? :laugh: I’m rather flattered. 

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its an effective tactic in first past the post elections. 👍

The former major parties of this country who were diametrically opposed to each others’ policies and ideologies now have no policies other than “stop the SNP”. Genuinely that is tragic. As a former labour voter, I am a bit embarrassed about the utter shambles they have become. Totally pathetic. :lol:

4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The former major parties of this country who were diametrically opposed to each others’ policies and ideologies now have no policies other than “stop the SNP”. Genuinely that is tragic. As a former labour voter, I am a bit embarrassed about the utter shambles they have become. Totally pathetic. :lol:

Its actually about stopping a disastrous Independence in its tracks.   Blunting the SNP's so called mandate is the obvious way to do that.

An SNP running Holyrood with Indy taken off the table would be fine with most of their educated supporters.

Space Mackerel
6 hours ago, frankblack said:

Its actually about stopping a disastrous Independence in its tracks.   Blunting the SNP's so called mandate is the obvious way to do that.

An SNP running Holyrood with Indy taken off the table would be fine with most of their educated supporters.

When is a mandate not a mandate...

When frank black makes it up in his head and says so. 

3 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

When is a mandate not a mandate...

When frank black makes it up in his head and says so. 

:rofl:

You will finally see the SNP crash and burn post Dec 12, court case, and more.

Sturgeon needs an Indy Ref 2 in 2020 before everything falls apart for the SNP..

Edited by frankblack

Space Mackerel
52 minutes ago, frankblack said:

:rofl:

You will finally see the SNP crash and burn post Dec 12, court case, and more.

Sturgeon needs an Indy Ref 2 in 2020 before everything falls apart for the SNP..

You’ve just made that up in your head too. 

You’re like that UKIP wifie on Adam Boulton this morning. 

7 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

You’ve just made that up in your head too. 

You’re like that UKIP wifie on Adam Boulton this morning. 

Oh dear.  You don't have a mandate.  You lost in 2014. 👍

You lost your referendum in 2014, and the SNP is too scared to tell the electorate how you can successfully negotiate an Indy deal with the rest of the UK that doesn't bankrupt the country, gets Scotland into the EU, settles the currency  issue, and avoids a hard border with England.

Space Mackerel
9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

These words like 'Yoons.' We folk in Scotland need to have a talk about them. 

It is not helping your cause.

These words like 'mandate'. We folk in Scotland need to have a talk about them. 

No worries, you’ll stop using words like “Nats, “Snatzis” and “Seps” then.

I like many others call us “independence supporters”

Deal? 

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Oh dear.  You don't have a mandate.  You lost in 2014. 👍

You lost your referendum in 2014, and the SNP is too scared to tell the electorate how you can successfully negotiate an Indy deal with the rest of the UK that doesn't bankrupt the country, gets Scotland into the EU, settles the currency  issue, and avoids a hard border with England.

You are correct we voted no in 2014, personally I was gutted we lost but accepted the result and thought we will just have to move on. However I think the demographic has changed since then. One of the things that did piss me of was the Better Together banging on about Scotland's position in the EU if we voted for indy. Now I do understand that if we ever get indy we would have to apply to the EU ect so it's not a done deal. Whilst I disagree with your analysis about the economics, currency ect  they are valid points up for debate and should be addressed . My take on it if there was no Brexit independence would be dead in the water however this has brought it back into play IMO. Please I don't want to get into a slanging match , I respect people's views of all sides but I have to admit I get dismayed when the name calling , insults gets banded about ,no need for it.

1 hour ago, micole said:

You are correct we voted no in 2014, personally I was gutted we lost but accepted the result and thought we will just have to move on. However I think the demographic has changed since then. One of the things that did piss me of was the Better Together banging on about Scotland's position in the EU if we voted for indy. Now I do understand that if we ever get indy we would have to apply to the EU ect so it's not a done deal. Whilst I disagree with your analysis about the economics, currency ect  they are valid points up for debate and should be addressed . My take on it if there was no Brexit independence would be dead in the water however this has brought it back into play IMO. Please I don't want to get into a slanging match , I respect people's views of all sides but I have to admit I get dismayed when the name calling , insults gets banded about ,no need for it.

Balanced comments, which I will debate you on. 👍

There is no doubting that politicians on all sides will lie through their teeth and withhold anything that doesn't suit them.

The SNP produced their infamous white paper in 2014 that was complete fiction which JK Rowling would almost have admired.

I feel the SNP have completely avoided providing answers on their independence solution and have focused on selling the remain option to Brexit, when that is a misrepresentation since independence has at least all the same negatives as the Brexit shambles.