Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

People who believe in the union throw insults about like confetti because they believe they have the weight of the union behind them, and they do. It’s anyone who doesn’t believe in it who’s scum to them. Bite back though and the reactions are hilarious, vile cybernats etc it really is big girls blouse territory. 
Stop taking everything you read on here or social media as it meaning hate all the time is the big boys way to deal with it. 
I call Hibs scum sometimes but some of my best pals are hibbys ffs and I’ve been best man for my oldest mate who’s a hibs ***** :lol: 

People need to grow a set sometimes. 

So, you are trying to justify that it is ok to call people scum because of the way they vote!?!?

I would suggest it is you that needs to 'grow a set' and understand that it is absolutely fine for people to be different and have opposing views without resorting to childlike name calling.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

So, you are trying to justify that it is ok to call people scum because of the way they vote!?!?

I would suggest it is you that needs to 'grow a set' and understand that it is absolutely fine for people to be different and have opposing views without resorting to childlike name calling.

:cornette:

On 28/11/2019 at 16:21, Dannie Boy said:

Not really interested in elsewhere it is Scotland and the SNP running of the NHS here that is the focus at the moment and they are failing. 
Now whether anyone one else can do better here who knows but right now the SNO are failing and trying to white wash it.

You've got 3 players.

Kieran Tierney, Pa Kujabi and Juwon Oshaniwa.

You can pick faults in Tierney's game but he is still light years ahead of the other two. We know he could maybe improve a bit but i'd still be picking him!

jack D and coke
Just now, Alan_R said:

You've got 3 players.

You can pick faults in Tierney's game but he is still light years ahead of the other two. We know he could maybe improve a bit but i'd still be picking him!

:lol: 

23 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

You've got 3 players.

Clarity, at last.

20 hours ago, frankblack said:

I know - he comes out with the line about me lying about voting for the SNP frequently whenever he can't take some cold hard facts.

:rofl: Facts? Where!

On 28/11/2019 at 16:21, Dannie Boy said:

Not really interested in elsewhere it is Scotland and the SNP running of the NHS here that is the focus at the moment and they are failing. 
Now whether anyone one else can do better here who knows but right now the SNO are failing and trying to white wash it.

The SNP government is at Holyrood, this is a UK G.E, where England pick who rules us.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

The SNP government is at Holyrood, this is a UK G.E, where England pick who rules us.

The Scottish NHS is devolved to Holyrood, so that isn't a valid answer to the post you quoted.

Ainsley Harriott

I see the SNP chose to mock Boris for being absent from debates as he was dealing with a terrorist murdering 2 British citizens. They are the part that couldn't stoop any lower.

9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I see the SNP chose to mock Boris for being absent from debates as he was dealing with a terrorist murdering 2 British citizens. They are the part that couldn't stoop any lower.

Actually they can.  Any way is fair game if it wins them a seat:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50565209

They have also had to suspend a candidate in Fife:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/1030970/snp-drop-support-for-kirkcaldy-candidate-after-anti-semitic-social-media-posts/

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Unless you have a child living in Edinburgh, or are part of Glasgow, or the more rural areas. Or mental health anywhere in Scotland. And if you are connected to drugs mis-use then you are probably living a terrible existence in which Kiernan Tierney, Pa Kujabi and Julian Oshinawa metaphors are useless. 

Inhabe mental health issues, my Mum suffers from a terminal illness, both my kids have been ill recently, and I used to work for the NHS. No complaints from me...

47 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

What was he “dealing with”?

57 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Be cool if the Government had done their job initially and ensured someone convicted of terror offences, who was recommended to never be released, wasn’t just roaming the streets unchecked. Then maybe Boris could have found another excuse to avoid the debates instead. 

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Be cool if the Government had done their job initially and ensured someone convicted of terror offences, who was recommended to never be released, wasn’t just roaming the streets unchecked. Then maybe Boris could have found another excuse to avoid the debates instead. 

I don't know the full story here, but if the guy hadn't murdered anyone prior to being arrested the last time, I think there may be human rights laws helping the nutter get released.

We struggled to deport Abu Hamza to the U.S. due to EU human rights laws, for example.

8 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Releasing terrorists you say??

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi for example 🤔

11 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Releasing terrorists you say??

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi for example 🤔

Sorry, I forgot the part where al-Megrahi went on a murderous rampage on his release. 

Wether or not you agree with his release, he posed little to no threat of reoffending. His guilt was uncertain at best. 

5 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Sorry, I forgot the part where al-Megrahi went on a murderous rampage on his release. 

Wether or not you agree with his release, he posed little to no threat of reoffending. His guilt was uncertain at best. 

Ah right. So it was ok for the SNP to release a man who killed 270 people.  Well, he was a bit poorly after all.....and, well, he might not have really done it you know. 

🙈🙈🙈

6 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Not as far as the UK and US governments were concerned.  The US were absolutely furious and it affected international relations as a result.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Attending a COBRA meeting after the terrorist incident.

Im sure his input was invaluable.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Not as far as the UK and US governments were concerned.  The US were absolutely furious and it affected international relations as a result.

Feck international relations, Megrahi's guilt is questionable at best.

Kenny McCaskill did the right thing.

3 hours ago, frankblack said:

I don't know the full story here, but if the guy hadn't murdered anyone prior to being arrested the last time, I think there may be human rights laws helping the nutter get released.

We struggled to deport Abu Hamza to the U.S. due to EU human rights laws, for example.

This had nothing to do with the EU unless you know different of course.

Don't you appreciate human rights?

57 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

This had nothing to do with the EU unless you know different of course.

He used the ECHR to prevent extradition to the U.S. on a number of occasions.  The ECHR is tied to being a member of the EU.

57 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Don't you appreciate human rights?

Yes - but I think there needs to be exceptions for terrorists.  Terrorists don't appreciate human rights, and don't deserve the protection of laws to aid them.

Ainsley Harriott
8 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Im sure his input was invaluable.

Not that Sturgeon would understand that type  of thing merely being head of a council.

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Not that Sturgeon would understand that type  of thing merely being head of a council.

Exactly the sort of parasite arrogance that I referred to earlier. The sooner Scotland frees its self from such a condition, the better. :(

“Shall we in half an hour yield what our forefathers maintained with their lives and fortunes for many years?”

11 hours ago, frankblack said:

The father of one of the victims was very outspoken about the whole thing:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/megrahi-was-innocent-of-lockerbie-bombing-insists-victims-father-9938083.html%3famp

Still, convenient for the UK and US governments to have had a nice neat conclusion that wouldn’t jeopardise trade or relations:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-and-colonel-gaddafi-the-questions-the-former-prime-minister-faces-over-his-ties-with-a6767191.html%3famp

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

21 hours ago, Alan_R said:

You've got 3 players.

We have pathetic wingers on both the right and left wings, a left sided airy fairy centre running about like a headless chicken and a bunch of rabble rousers with outsize chips on their shoulders screaming from the sidelines. Forget the greens as the name itself would put you off.The only option is negative tactics to stop the opposition.. That horse owner Tam Hobson,s option still rings true today.  

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

We are starting to go way off topic here, and I do see your point, but the way it was handled between the Scottish Government and the U.S. was incompetent at best and detrimental to UK-USA relations.

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We are starting to go way off topic here, and I do see your point, but the way it was handled between the Scottish Government and the U.S. was incompetent at best and detrimental to UK-USA relations.

I think our UK - US relationship is about to be exposed for exactly what it is, post BREXIT. Sadly, it will come as a bit of a surprise too many, but by that stage it will be too late. Except maybe for Scotland, if we vote wisely the next time we get an opportunity to take control of our own affairs again.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

14 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think our UK - US relationship is about to be exposed for exactly what it is, post BREXIT. Sadly, it will come as a bit of a surprise too many, but by that stage it will be too late. Except maybe for Scotland, if we vote wisely the next time we get an opportunity to take control of our own affairs again.

Perhaps for the first point - if the U.S. doesn't negotiate fairly.  The Nats and Labour are spreading lies about the NHS and are looking increasingly desperate.

Look at how Scotland will do with the U.S. as we have been hit with tarriffs on goods such as Whisky and Cashmere making them uncompetitive.

Until the SNP come clean and admit they are misleading the public over how much worse negotiating an exit from a 300 year union is compared to a 45 year one then they won't ever win an independence vote.  Brexit has been shown to be a cluster**** and the UK is integrated at a much finer level internally than we are with the EU.

9 hours ago, frankblack said:

He used the ECHR to prevent extradition to the U.S. on a number of occasions.  The ECHR is tied to being a member of the EU.

Yes - but I think there needs to be exceptions for terrorists.  Terrorists don't appreciate human rights, and don't deserve the protection of laws to aid them.

The ECHR is not "tied to being a member of the EU". I don't even know what that means. The failure to extradite has absolutely nothing to do with the EU but many people voted to leave the EU because they thought it did. They wanted to take back control of our laws and in this case they were wrong as the EU has no control over the laws relating to extradition. 

Is that all terrorists then, including Mandela, Martin McGuiness, the students in Hong kong, The Yellow vests in France, Bomber Harris? Who gets to decide what a terrorist is and who a freedom fighter is? Was William Wallace a terrorist or  a freedom fighter

16 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Perhaps for the first point - if the U.S. doesn't negotiate fairly.  The Nats and Labour are spreading lies about the NHS and are looking increasingly desperate.

Look at how Scotland will do with the U.S. as we have been hit with tarriffs on goods such as Whisky and Cashmere making them uncompetitive.

Until the SNP come clean and admit they are misleading the public over how much worse negotiating an exit from a 300 year union is compared to a 45 year one then they won't ever win an independence vote.  Brexit has been shown to be a cluster**** and the UK is integrated at a much finer level internally than we are with the EU.

I mean, come on. Define fairly? :lol:

They have already stated that they expect the NHS to be on the table. What makes you think Britain can stop that happening when they will have us over a barrel. Our abilities to negotiate a trade deal with a larger market has already been laid bare with the Brexit negotiations where we were told here’s the way it will go, take it or leave it. What leverage do you believe we have to make the US offer us a deal that isn’t heavily weighted in their favour? 🤷‍♂️

As for the negotiation process for Scottish independence, well yeah. There will have to be negotiations. Thankfully however rejoining the EU would mean adopting rules and laws that we were already observing anyway, and our legal system and political systems are already relatively separate from England’s anyway. It’d take a lot of negotiating, but it would be worth it in the end to be an independent nation as we have been for the majority of our history.

58 minutes ago, frankblack said:

How did the Scottish government handle it badly?

9 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

The ECHR is not "tied to being a member of the EU". I don't even know what that means. The failure to extradite has absolutely nothing to do with the EU but many people voted to leave the EU because they thought it did. They wanted to take back control of our laws and in this case they were wrong as the EU has no control over the laws relating to extradition. 

Is that all terrorists then, including Mandela, Martin McGuiness, the students in Hong kong, The Yellow vests in France, Bomber Harris? Who gets to decide what a terrorist is and who a freedom fighter is? Was William Wallace a terrorist or  a freedom fighter

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Terrorist is a well-defined term in legally, and I don't know what you are on about with those examples.

Edited by frankblack

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I mean, come on. Define fairly? :lol:

They have already stated that they expect the NHS to be on the table. What makes you think Britain can stop that happening when they will have us over a barrel. Our abilities to negotiate a trade deal with a larger market has already been laid bare with the Brexit negotiations where we were told here’s the way it will go, take it or leave it. What leverage do you believe we have to make the US offer us a deal that isn’t heavily weighted in their favour? 🤷‍♂️

It has been categorically stated that the NHS will not be for sale in any trade deal.

By fairly I mean a one-way negotiation where they dictate the terms.  I would start the opposite way and cut the price of their drug imports or threaten to legalise cheaper copies.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

As for the negotiation process for Scottish independence, well yeah. There will have to be negotiations. Thankfully however rejoining the EU would mean adopting rules and laws that we were already observing anyway, and our legal system and political systems are already relatively separate from England’s anyway. It’d take a lot of negotiating, but it would be worth it in the end to be an independent nation as we have been for the majority of our history.

So what you are saying is you want to set Scotland back to where it was 300 years ago?  There is a good chance the SNP would achieve that.

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Terrorist is a well-defined term in legally, and I don't know what you are on about with those examples.

All of these people or organisations would be legally defined as terrorist, so are you saying that Mandela, Mcguiness and others should not be afforded human rights?

Are you now conceding that the EU had nothing to do with the UK governments inability to extradite Abu Hamza?

10 years that filth have been running the UK. 

Nothing their fault though. 

Theres paedo cover ups.

Russian interference cover ups.

Folk dying whilst getting sanctioned on benefits.

10 years of Austerity.

More than doubling of National Debt to over £2Trn.

Foreign wars that have absolutely nothing to do with us.

Horrific policies like the Bedroom Tax & the Rape clause.

continual Tax cuts for the superwealthy.

The nonsense that is Brexit.

Racism & Anti-muslim sentiment is rife.

They gave us Jacob Reeve Mogg (who’s done a “Jimmy Hoffa”).

Lies to the monarchy.

More ex-forces personnel homeless than ever before.

Threat of NHS privatisation.

England Worst NHS performance in the UK.

More homelessness than ever before.

2000 + more foodbanks.

HS2 debacle.

50,000 Additional nurses turns out to be only 31,000 new nurses.

40 new hospitals turns out to be just 4!

Boris effin Johnson!

Liar who tells lies

Tories are scum. They always have been. They dont change. They never will.

And so it goes on!

Unyet theres folk on here defending scum and getting upset if their “tarred with the same brush”.

If you support or vote tory, then in my opinion you ARE Scum.

13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres paedo cover ups.

10 years of Austerity.

Lies to the monarchy.

2000 + more foodbanks.

HS2 debacle.

Boris effin Johnson!

Liar who tells lies

And so it goes on!

Unyet theres folk on here defending scum and getting upset if their “tarred with the same brush”.

Unionists think we're blinkered and cultists! British state is embarrassing and thinks we are as thick as them. 

52 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres paedo cover ups.

10 years of Austerity.

Lies to the monarchy.

2000 + more foodbanks.

HS2 debacle.

Boris effin Johnson!

Liar who tells lies

And so it goes on!

That is quite an innacurate rant copied and pasted from some cultist message board I bet.

Just as well our hospitals are running great up here and there aren't cover ups, the education system is peachy, and a post-independence Scotland will be debt free with a strong currency and no hard border or trading tarriffs with England.

What happened with your suspeded SNP candidate in Fife and your lost court case for attempting to smear Swinson?

Edited by frankblack

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That is quite an innacurate rant copied and pasted from some cultist message board I bet.

Just as well our hospitals are running great up here and there aren't cover ups, the education system is peachy, and a post-independence Scotland will be debt free with a strong currency and no hard border or trading tarriffs with England.

What happened with your suspeded SNP candidate in Fife and your lost court case for attempting to smear Swinson?

Which party do you think could run the Scottish Parliament better and prevent the worst excesses of the English/UK parliament? The SNP have done a fairly decent job and proven themselves as voted in after every election. 

54 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Not copy and pasted. Argue the points if you can but you wont!

I grew through Thatcher. Seen what she did and when I left school I seen what she did and when I tried to get a council house I seen what she did. The council tax riots were fun!

Tories are scum. They were scum then and they are still scum.

Perhaps folk vote SNP because theyre the only Scottish party to NOT act like a branch office of Westminster and perhaps they see them as a means to an end, a vehicle towards getting rid of the Scum party forever via Independence.

But hey, the waiting times the waiting times...

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Which party do you think could run the Scottish Parliament better and prevent the worst excesses of the English/UK parliament? The SNP have done a fairly decent job and proven themselves as voted in after every election. 

The issue isn't so much the Scottish Parliament, which the SNP have essentially abandoned since 2016 to fight for Indy Ref 2, but the complete lies and half-truths from the SNP over how they are going to make Independence anything other than a complete cluster****, since it can go wrong on so many more levels than Brexit.

I can't be arsed going over their record (don't have the time today) but lets just take the current two hospital fiascos in Edinburgh and Glasgow for their cover-ups.

36 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not copy and pasted. Argue the points if you can but you wont!

I grew through Thatcher. Seen what she did and when I left school I seen what she did and when I tried to get a council house I seen what she did. The council tax riots were fun!

Tories are scum. They were scum then and they are still scum.

Perhaps folk vote SNP because theyre the only Scottish party to NOT act like a branch office of Westminster and perhaps they see them as a means to an end, a vehicle towards getting rid of the Scum party forever via Independence.

But hey, the waiting times the waiting times...

I'm not a Tory, but you aren't doing yourself any favours with labelling people scum.

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I'm not a Tory, but you aren't doing yourself any favours with labelling people scum.

I didnt call you scum. I dont know who your voting for do I!

talking of cut n paste....

380EDA91-6327-4214-B839-9026091DDE6B.jpeg

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The issue isn't so much the Scottish Parliament, which the SNP have essentially abandoned since 2016 to fight for Indy Ref 2, but the complete lies and half-truths from the SNP over how they are going to make Independence anything other than a complete cluster****, since it can go wrong on so many more levels than Brexit.

I can't be arsed going over their record (don't have the time today) but lets just take the current two hospital fiascos in Edinburgh and Glasgow for their cover-ups.

Please explain how having a Public Enquiry is a cover up.

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Thought the party you supported would have all the answers and policies so we could vote for them. What lies? Like Lib Dem ones? 

5 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Please explain how having a Public Enquiry is a cover up.

I was referring to the Glasgow hospital with allegations of failures in water quality a year before people died.

13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I didnt call you scum. I dont know who your voting for do I!

talking of cut n paste....

380EDA91-6327-4214-B839-9026091DDE6B.jpeg

I wasn't insinuating you were referring to me, but commenting on your name calling and labelling of parties you don't like.