Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

A nothing story when you read that.

That could've been any one of us.

Going to lose his job over this.Quite rightly.

Transport Minister.Transport Minister.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke

I don't care a monkeys whether he does or not mate as I've said I don't particularly like the guy.

But it's a typical hysterical reaction, funnily enough the same way this ridiculous thread started over bottled water, to a pretty silly caution and fine.

I don't care a monkeys whether he does or not mate as I've said I don't particularly like the guy.

But it's a typical hysterical reaction, funnily enough the same way this ridiculous thread started over bottled water, to a pretty silly caution and fine.

It won't be a caution he gets.

Humza Yousaf  SNP Transport Secretary arrested for driving with no insurance.He has got to fall on his sword for this.

He is untouchable.  

He is blaming his wife.

It also means that his "friend"who's car he was driving gets done for aiding and abetting an uninsured driver.

Stand by to find out which high profile member of our governments car it was.

She must be a Tory or work at Westminster.

On the back of the trains fiasco, he needs to resign now.  Humza Useless indeed.

Space Cadet calling people delusional. :lol:

This is coming from the guy that thinks a missile hit the Pentagon.

Space cadet

:gok:

Stealing that one.

Nope.

How some people don't know their insurance status (especially someone in his position), is beyond me.

This was the transport minister FFS.

People with car insurance will get renewal reminders and quotes from your existing insurer, so you can't use the excuse of not knowing your insurance has expired.

The guy has to resign over this.

People with car insurance will get renewal reminders and quotes from your existing insurer, so you can't use the excuse of not knowing your insurance has expired.

He would only play the race card if he was sacked so resignation is the only way.

He was the one complaining that the Tory party never had enough Muslims. Horrible man.

Edited by i8hibsh

If Scottish education standards keep slipping, it will only be a matter of time before the nation votes for independence

and that statement will glide swiftly over the current separatists heads.

He would only play the race card if he was sacked so resignation is the only way.

He was the one complaining that the Tory party never had enough Muslims. Horrible man.

That's the only reason he is still in a job.  He ticks a lot of boxes.

If he had been a white male, he'd have been launched by now.

I like Space Fish, easier to catch than me.

I like Space Fish, easier to catch than me.

You are so [insert what is applicable]ist

Edited by i8hibsh

That's the only reason he is still in a job.  He ticks a lot of boxes.

If he had been a white male, he'd have been launched by now.

Every since he said that his goose was cooked.

I mean what would happen if I came out and said there are not enough Atheists in the Tories, or white males?  I really am at boiling point with the world nowadays.

A transport minister who openly admitted he knew nothing about transport. Only in an SNP government could this happen.

jack D and coke

A transport minister who openly admitted he knew nothing about transport. Only in an SNP government could this happen.

Did you think Osborne was a qualified economist? Jeremy Hunt should be in charge of health? Boris Johnson has great skills in foreign affairs? This is what gets me with politics and people in general, quite content to bash away at one side whilst completely ignoring the hypocrisy the other way.

Personally I can't stand Humza I find him a bumptious tosser and I'd certainly rather enjoy him being sacked but I can't help feeling this is a bit of over reaction in this instance.

I'd have been more inclined to sack him for the comment about not being enough muslims in the Tory party of whatever.

I've no idea how they get away with remarks like that. Sadiq Khan said something similar about too many white people work on the London transport systems. Immediate sacking it should've been imo.

Space Cadet calling people delusional. :lol:

This is coming from the guy that thinks a missile hit the Pentagon.

Folk thinking a plane hit the Pentagon. :lol: :lol:

It never expired.

He had fully comp and it changed when he split from his missus as he wasn't the main policy holder.

A non-story but something for the SNP baiters to get in...another...lather about.

Space Mackerel

I'd love that arsehole to get emptied. Smarmy prick.

I quite like the guy, shows the diversity of modern Scotland, speaks intelligently and forward thinking.

About 4 weeks ago, I emailed the local MP for this area asking about the plans for upgrading the City Bypass seeing all the work going ahead at the Raith interchange, the brand new FRB and the duelling of the A9. I got a detailed letter back within a week stating what is being proposed. And hey presto, Sherriffhall roundabout is getting scrapped and a through pass is proposed. :)

Water update - Virgin East Coast don't stock Scottish water on their trains from Edinburgh! Shock horror what will the original complainant and our now disgraced transport minister make of this revelation. Will drp feed more water updates l.ater.

I quite like the guy, shows the diversity of modern Scotland, speaks intelligently and forward thinking.

About 4 weeks ago, I emailed the local MP for this area asking about the plans for upgrading the City Bypass seeing all the work going ahead at the Raith interchange, the brand new FRB and the duelling of the A9. I got a detailed letter back within a week stating what is being proposed. And hey presto, Sherriffhall roundabout is getting scrapped and a through pass is proposed. :)

I actually lolled at this post.

Thunderstruck

I actually lolled at this post.

It's a minor offence and probably a "six-pointer". It's also a useful wee diversion at a time when there is bad news on Education and Health along with his own transport portfolio.

He has also wasted no time in making mention of the following

"...nothing wrong with the car, no lights out, I wasn't speeding, there was no accident"

Preparing the ground for a victimisation claim no doubt.

He's an arrogant prick who's presiding over a total fiasco with the railways. Are the SNP so short of Asian members that they need this whelt as a minister.

Clearly not that intelligent if he can't understand how car insurance works.

BTW good efforts on the bypass. Total disgrace.

Space Mackerel

He's an arrogant prick who's presiding over a total fiasco with the railways. Are the SNP so short of Asian members that they need this whelt as a minister.

Clearly not that intelligent if he can't understand how car insurance works.

BTW good efforts on the bypass. Total disgrace.

Are Westminster not in overall control of Network Rail?

You do know how the railways are structured? Scottish Government only award the contract to the private company running the, well, running stock. All transport policies implemented by Westminster though.

I'm going to give you an i8 sexist analogy here:

It's like a woman coming home from a Tupperware party after spending 10 quid. Husband comes back from an all day sesh at pub and bookies and spent ?400. He then proceeds to leather the shite out of her. :)

Are Westminster not in overall control of Network Rail?

You do know how the railways are structured? Scottish Government only award the contract to the private company running the, well, running stock. All transport policies implemented by Westminster though.

I'm going to give you an i8 sexist analogy here:

It's like a woman coming home from a Tupperware party after spending 10 quid. Husband comes back from an all day sesh at pub and bookies and spent ?400. He then proceeds to leather the shite out of her. :)

Is this the magic mushroom thread

Edited by jake

Space Cake sums it up. "Shows of the diversity of Scotland". Who cares? Is that why he got the gig? Colour etc should not come into it. Who gives a ****? Surely we want the best and not just quotas filled to make a party seem progressive? The SNP are the most desperate party I have ever witnessed. I could not give a shite if my MP is called Ahmed Mohamad Aqwar. I just could not care as long as he was the best. However, I object to Ahmed Mohamad Aqwar being my MP just because he looks good on the diversity scale.

Ricardo Shillyshally

It never expired.

He had fully comp and it changed when he split from his missus as he wasn't the main policy holder.

A non-story but something for the SNP baiters to get in...another...lather about.

"His" insurance never expired as he never had any any. Sounds like it was his wife's policy and he was a named driver. After the split he got the car but didn't bother to arrange any insurance in his own name.

Even if he had "fully comp" there no guarantee that it would cover him driving someone else's car. That would depend on the policy.

If he can't manage simple stuff like this, how can he be trusted as a transport minister?

Space Mackerel

Space Cake sums it up. "Shows of the diversity of Scotland". Who cares? Is that why he got the gig? Colour etc should not come into it. Who gives a ****? Surely we want the best and not just quotas filled to make a party seem progressive? The SNP are the most desperate party I have ever witnessed. I could not give a shite if my MP is called Ahmed Mohamad Aqwar. I just could not care as long as he was the best. However, I object to Ahmed Mohamad Aqwar being my MP just because he looks good on the diversity scale.

I'm going to tell you something, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed, don't tell a soul ok i8, keep it a secret FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've probably driven without insurance like he has done maybe once or twice ferrying pals about or their cars not knowing if my fully comp covers it or not. In fact, one time I forgot to MOT a vehicle in my possession for a whole 3 months!

Execute me, please, it's the least I deserve :lol:

I'm going to tell you something, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed, don't tell a soul ok i8, keep it a secret FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've probably driven without insurance like he has done maybe once or twice ferrying pals about or their cars not knowing if my fully comp covers it or not. In fact, one time I forgot to MOT a vehicle in my possession for a whole 3 months!

Execute me, please, it's the least I deserve :lol:

You are not the Transport Minister though are you Space Cake?

Space Mackerel

You are not the Transport Minister though are you Space Cake?

Nah, just showing you rabid frothing Yoonys for the dafties you are :)

It's a minor offence and probably a "six-pointer". It's also a useful wee diversion at a time when there is bad news on Education and Health along with his own transport portfolio.

He has also wasted no time in making mention of the following

Preparing the ground for a victimisation claim no doubt.

Sixteen points available for this most serious of offences.

Eight for the driver and eight for the car owner.

Police Scotland and its predecessors have targeted uninsured drivers as the priority in the fight against car crime.

If this was an SNP pool car I will laugh my ****ing head off.

This ***** has to resign.