Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Space Mackerel

Bailing out NHS England incompetence and screaming about lack of funds up here for Health services.

Im not quite so sure how to square that circle. It’s a toughie. 

Ach well, couple renditions of Last Night of the Proms and it’s back to business as usual. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

aye I’m waiting on a planned operation. 
95% is the target and it wasn’t met. 

No excuses. 

According to the BBC and the SG the target for Scotland is 90% and hospitals are not expected to meet this target all the time. Seems like no excuse is required.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41483322

Comparing Scotland to England is not very helpful as different criteria and measurements are used but i am keen to see how you can be sure it is in this area that Scotland does so badly.

As far as i can see standards are falling in both countries with big differences in regions and across different medical areas. I see no evidence that Scotland is worse than England and it is definitely much better than Wales or NI. but maybe you know different.

32 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

This is a terrible response.

Months ago, a person on here criticised me for saying that Scottish Nationalists don't act kind to other people. 

Look at this from @coconut doug here. Poor standards are fine, as long as no blinking idiot says it's worse in Scotland. 

What we are discussing here are the merits of a United Kingdom run Scotland against a Scotland that we run ourselves. 

Those who come on here to tell us about how poor we are at providing services in Scotland are essentially telling us that we are more or less incapable of organising ourselves and managing our own service provision. While it may be true that we are poor it is always salient to point out just how much worse things are in RUK. 

At no point have i or anybody else supported the poor provision of services. The trouble is though we can only judge the quality we have against performance indicators used across the whole UK. 

I asked Dannie Boy what he thought were the areas where Scotland was failing. So far he has declined to reply so i can only imagine he is satisfied after all. 

On a personal note your kindness agenda is wearing a bit thin and IMO is every bit as insincere as your attempts at honest debate.

You have misrepresented what i said and criticised me for it, a trait i have observed from you often. That's not very kind is it?

• 1 month later...
strappingjock

Your Majesty

A vociferous minority of your subjects is looking for an exit from your realm.

Politics is a long winded business.

Please solve the problem overnight for the peace of your majority subjects

Abdicate the crown of Scotland and let the rest of us progress in peace and quiet. 

I am sure we will not miss the troublesome mere 8% of the population.

Duke of Cumberland

8 minutes ago, strappingjock said:

Your Majesty

A vociferous minority of your subjects is looking for an exit from your realm.

Politics is a long winded business.

Please solve the problem overnight for the peace of your majority subjects

Abdicate the crown of Scotland and let the rest of us progress in peace and quiet. 

I am sure we will not miss the troublesome mere 8% of the population.

Duke of Cumberland

What a sausage.