Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Sorry to hear that, unfortunately it isn't a rare occurance either.

As I said knew one guy who died 3 days before he was due to retire, but I've also lost count of the number who have retired and lasted less than a year or two, still if they keep raising the retirement age it won't matter to most, as they'll just work till they drop, maybe that's the plan all along.

Don’t think there’s any doubt about that. 
Pay in all your days and drop dead before you can take anything out is the perfect scenario. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Don’t think there’s any doubt about that. 
Pay in all your days and drop dead before you can take anything out is the perfect scenario. 

I no longer pay into a pension.

If they try to work me until I'm 67 I'll be dead anyway.

By that time the pension will have been slashed, all "freebies " stopped, and the electoral bribes to pensioners over the next 2 decades will make the state pension survivable on.

It also means I wont need to fund my own care in my dotage as I'll retire broke

Interesting to see Chris Law asking people to crowdfund his campaign for election in Dundee. 

A man who owns a £600,000 castle and a £140,000 car wants you to give him your money. A real man of the people here. 

Filth. 

41 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Interesting to see Chris Law asking people to crowdfund his campaign for election in Dundee. 

A man who owns a £600,000 castle and a £140,000 car wants you to give him your money. A real man of the people here. 

Filth. 

Is this a new thing by MP's, who let's face it, are not short of a bob or two?

Are they able to claim back election campaign materials on expenses?

I see the humble crofter also has a crowdfunder

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/re-elect-ian-blackford-snp-ross-skye-lochaber-2

Along with Joanna Cherry QC

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/joannacherry

And also Tommy Sheppard, asking his constituents in Niddrie, Craigmillar and Greendykes to give him their cash

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/re-elect-tommy-sheppard-1

10 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

And also Tommy Sheppard, asking his constituents in Niddrie, Craigmillar and Greendykes to give him their cash

“Pay me for the privilege to vote for me” seems to be the mantra for a number of politicians now. 

The Chris Law one is particularly funny, because nothing screams “Stronger For Scotland” than an embezzlement probe.  

14 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

Could it be a way of getting around party spending limits?  I don't know.

Is it just the SNP or do other parties do this, either way it doesn't sit that well with me tbh.

48 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

“Pay me for the privilege to vote for me” seems to be the mantra for a number of politicians now. 

The Chris Law one is particularly funny, because nothing screams “Stronger For Scotland” than an embezzlement probe.  

Any DJs running marathons for the Tories these days.

6 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Crowdfunding by political parties and for political causes has been around for years and is by no means a tool used exclusively by the SNP. See the BBC article from 2017, below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39732104

Well you learn something new everyday.

One thing that stands out, to me at any rate, is this.

Do the candidates know who has donated and where the money has come from, because if not, then the potential of some of it being dirty or foreign money has to be a distinct possibility, certainly can't be ruled out.

14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Any DJs running marathons for the Tories these days.

Anyone who donates money to an already wealthy political candidate is paying an idiot tax. 

dobmisterdobster
11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Anyone who donates money to an already wealthy political candidate is paying an idiot tax. 

Joanna Cherry has plenty of money. She just wants her pay-pig supporters to foot the bill for her campaign.

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Joanna Cherry has plenty of money. She just wants her pay-pig supporters to foot the bill for her campaign.

Further proof that no-one gets into politics to improve the quality of anything other than their bank balances. 

3 hours ago, Adam Murray said:

The sad thing is that the terminally thick will hand over their cash to these chancers.

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Aye, getting more like the USA every week it seems. Whats next, mandatory private healthcare insurance!

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye, getting more like the USA every week it seems. Whats next, mandatory private healthcare insurance!

Better get used to it as it's coming in one form or another, might not be for another 10 or 20 years, but it is coming.

20 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Better get used to it as it's coming in one form or another, might not be for another 10 or 20 years, but it is coming.

Who would have the balls to implement that...other than the nasty party?

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes, if Bo-Jo and the Old Etonians have their way and more than likely if Brexit happens at all.

Edited by Auld Reekin'

29 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Yes, if Bo-Jo and the Old Etonians have their way and more than likely if Brexit happens at all.

If there's money to be made, well do I need to say anymore.

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

If there's money to be made, well do I need to say anymore.

Absolutely not, old boy: mum's the word...

farage_2568981b.jpg

5 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

you mean give a haf aszed scot-nat madcap bunch of halfwits site a go?  

Its hard when the truth hurts but its OK to admit youve been backing the wrong horse. Its really OK. Your team has completely Hibsed it. Welcome to reality. 

jack D and coke
38 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Its hard when the truth hurts but its OK to admit youve been backing the wrong horse. Its really OK. Your team has completely Hibsed it. Welcome to reality. 

They’re mostly all absolutely raging when it looks like Scotland might not need propped up. 
It must be sort of “This can’t be right?!” “A Scot nazi wrote this” “Scotland is skint!” “We’re Greece/South Sudan/Zimbabwe etc” all flying around in their heads. 
Confusing when they read this tbf. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

They’re mostly all absolutely raging when it looks like Scotland might not need propped up. 
It must be sort of “This can’t be right?!” “A Scot nazi wrote this” “Scotland is skint!” “We’re Greece/South Sudan/Zimbabwe etc” all flying around in their heads. 
Confusing when they read this tbf. 

Yip. All part of the “Scotland is shite” brigade (unless Scotland has Westminster to lord over it and protect it from hurting itself, then Scotland is Absolutely amazing and theyre all true Scots).

I see a report from Professor Jim Scott is highlighting the current state of education in Scotland. 

Attainment in Scottish National qualification levels 3-5 in S4 pupils has dropped by at least 32.9% since the CfE was introduced in 2013. Higher passes in S5 have also dropped by 10% in the last 4 years. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Salmond's court date is today. 

Not that you would know it from the Scottish MSM. 

Edited by Jambo_Gaz

Trapper John McIntyre
On 07/11/2019 at 13:04, Phil Dunphy said:

I see a report from Professor Jim Scott is highlighting the current state of education in Scotland. 

Attainment in Scottish National qualification levels 3-5 in S4 pupils has dropped by at least 32.9% since the CfE was introduced in 2013. Higher passes in S5 have also dropped by 10% in the last 4 years. 

"Judge me on education"

What is it with Nats who refuse to judge their record on the facts? Mad cult!

Accused of sexually assaulting 10 women. 

All the details of what he is accused of have been published.

Edited by Mikey1874

Trapper John McIntyre

What is Mr Salmond accused of?

The attempted rape is said to have happened in June 2014 at the first minister's official Bute House residence in Edinburgh. He is alleged to have pushed a woman against a wall and to have removed her clothes and his own, before pushing her onto a bed and lying naked on top of her.

The other 13 charges allege that the 64-year-old former SNP leader:

• Indecently assaulted a woman on a number of occasions in Glasgow in June and July 2008 by kissing her on the mouth and touching her buttocks and breasts with his hands over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman in December 2010 or December 2011 in the Ego nightclub in Edinburgh by touching her arms and hips with his hands over her clothing
  • Indecently assaulted a woman in October or November 2010 at Bute House by repeatedly seizing her by the wrists and repeatedly pulling her towards him and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in a car in Edinburgh in February 2011 by touching her leg with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted a woman on various occasions between 2011 and 2013 at Bute House, the Scottish Parliament and other locations by touching her buttocks with his hands over her clothing, stroking her arms, and touching and stroking her hair
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in October 2013 by removing her foot from her shoe, stroking her foot, lifting her foot towards his mouth and attempting to kiss her foot
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in November or December 2013 by kissing her on the mouth
  • Intended to rape the same woman in December 2013 at Bute House by causing her to sit on a bed, lying on top of her, making sexual remarks to her, touching her buttocks, thighs and breasts over her clothing with his hands, repeatedly kissing her face, struggling with her and pulling up her dress
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in 2012 at the Ubiquitous Chip restaurant in Glasgow by touching her buttocks with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman at Bute House in April 2014 by placing his arm around her, making sexual remarks to her and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in May 2014 by placing his arm around her body, placing his hand under her clothing and underwear and touching her breast, repeatedly kissing her on the face and neck and stroking her leg with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in September 2014 by seizing her by the shoulders, repeatedly kissing her on the face, attempting to kiss her on the lips and touching her leg and face with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Stirling Castle in November 2014 by touching her buttock with his hand over her clothing

Police began an investigation following a Scottish government inquiry into complaints of sexual harassment against Mr Salmond

What are the chances any of these allegations can actually be proven assuming there is no CCTV or other evidence outside of the allegations?

11 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

What is Mr Salmond accused of?

The attempted rape is said to have happened in June 2014 at the first minister's official Bute House residence in Edinburgh. He is alleged to have pushed a woman against a wall and to have removed her clothes and his own, before pushing her onto a bed and lying naked on top of her.

The other 13 charges allege that the 64-year-old former SNP leader:

• Indecently assaulted a woman on a number of occasions in Glasgow in June and July 2008 by kissing her on the mouth and touching her buttocks and breasts with his hands over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman in December 2010 or December 2011 in the Ego nightclub in Edinburgh by touching her arms and hips with his hands over her clothing
  • Indecently assaulted a woman in October or November 2010 at Bute House by repeatedly seizing her by the wrists and repeatedly pulling her towards him and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in a car in Edinburgh in February 2011 by touching her leg with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted a woman on various occasions between 2011 and 2013 at Bute House, the Scottish Parliament and other locations by touching her buttocks with his hands over her clothing, stroking her arms, and touching and stroking her hair
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in October 2013 by removing her foot from her shoe, stroking her foot, lifting her foot towards his mouth and attempting to kiss her foot
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in November or December 2013 by kissing her on the mouth
  • Intended to rape the same woman in December 2013 at Bute House by causing her to sit on a bed, lying on top of her, making sexual remarks to her, touching her buttocks, thighs and breasts over her clothing with his hands, repeatedly kissing her face, struggling with her and pulling up her dress
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in 2012 at the Ubiquitous Chip restaurant in Glasgow by touching her buttocks with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman at Bute House in April 2014 by placing his arm around her, making sexual remarks to her and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in May 2014 by placing his arm around her body, placing his hand under her clothing and underwear and touching her breast, repeatedly kissing her on the face and neck and stroking her leg with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in September 2014 by seizing her by the shoulders, repeatedly kissing her on the face, attempting to kiss her on the lips and touching her leg and face with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Stirling Castle in November 2014 by touching her buttock with his hand over her clothing

Police began an investigation following a Scottish government inquiry into complaints of sexual harassment against Mr Salmond

Reads like a Jimmy Saville charge sheet!

If he's found guilty of any of that I hope he gets the full weight of the law applied to him. No time for any of that shenanigans!

I'm going to vote for the SNP & Independence though regardless of what happens here.

& if its whatabootery yer after Trapper lets not go there as you well know what the Westminster mob have done over the years (& covered up INCLUDING a name I quoted above's activities). 

jack D and coke

I’m pretty sceptical if I’m being totally honest. 
Im really not that bothered either. 
It reads like pretty much any other unionist garbage spouted by tripper. I dread to think how excited he’s getting over this tbh, the mind truly boggles. 
Sexually assaulted by touching her on the leg? Is this sexual assault? I’ve been molested, I’ve been raped and violated on dozens of occasions by women then. I’m sure most of us have worn a kilt. What a load of absolute shite :lol: 
Intended to rape?! Wtf does that even mean? Did he rape her? Honestly that’s an embarrassing charge sheet. Grasping at straws is the only way to describe it. 
Tbh I’d always got the impression Salmond was possibly a bit fruity so it’s a major surprise to see these. 
There won’t be a person alive who hasn’t experienced some of these things. Calling it sexual assault and attempted and intended rape? 
LOL

21 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It reads like pretty much any other unionist garbage spouted by tripper. I dread to think how excited he’s getting over this tbh, the mind truly boggles. 
Sexually assaulted by touching her on the leg? Is this sexual assault? I’ve been molested, I’ve been raped and violated on dozens of occasions by women then. I’m sure most of us have worn a kilt. What a load of absolute shite :lol: 
Intended to rape?! Wtf does that even mean? Did he rape her? Honestly that’s an embarrassing charge sheet. Grasping at straws is the only way to describe it. 
Tbh I’d always got the impression Salmond was possibly a bit fruity so it’s a major surprise to see these. 
There won’t be a person alive who hasn’t experienced some of these things. Calling it sexual assault and attempted and intended rape? 
LOL

Conveniently leaving out the "other stuff".

Mad cult indeed.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Conveniently leaving out the "other stuff".

Mad cult indeed.

Leaving out what other stuff? Its her word against his atm no? It sounds like they’ve tried to expressions and accusations to make it sound worse. Sexually assaulted by touching her leg?!
Salmond has been around for 40 years and all these appear now? Surely they’re would’ve have historical stuff? You don’t just become a bit touchy feely surely? If that leads you to believe he’s some sort of animal then fine and if he’s convicted then fair enough he’ll get what’s coming. It’s the sheer desperation of anyone against the SNP or independence that is salivitating over it like weirdos just like those ghouls are over a wee girls death at a hospital.....just choking for someone from the snp to beat up and I’m the one who’s in a cult? 
I’m going to remain sceptical at this moment. 

Francis Albert
58 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

LOL

Innocent until proven guilty true (or maybe not proven?)

But that is a pretty selective summary of the charges.

And the court charges are "unionist garbage"?

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Innocent until proven guilty true (or maybe not proven?)

But that is a pretty selective summary of the charges.

And the court charges are "unionist garbage"?

No the poster in question posts unionist garbage or actually rather he trolls I should say. 
It’s not selective the charges sound really jumped up to me. Trying to make them sound more shocking.

I can’t believe that lard arse managed to hold a woman against a wall, remove his clothes, removed hers and then lie on top of her “intending” to rape. I’ve never heard that one before. He’d have been lying down alright but for a rest.
And is this woman a mute? She didn’t like his attentions but she’s in a bedroom with him?
Im going to remain sceptical is all I’m saying. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Trapper John McIntyre
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No the poster in question posts unionist garbage or actually rather he trolls I should say. 
It’s not selective the charges sound really jumped up to me. Trying to make them sound more shocking.

I can’t believe that lard arse managed to hold a woman against a wall, remove his clothes, removed hers and then lie on top of her “intending” to rape. I’ve never heard that one before. He’d have been lying down alright but for a rest.
And is this woman a mute? She didn’t like his attentions but she’s in a bedroom with him?
Im going to remain sceptical is all I’m saying. 

:vrface:

And so it begins.