Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Any true scotsman/woman who watched as the English laughed and waved at the departing mp's, will and should be pissed off. 

I've always been more of a unionist, but it's clear that needs to change. 

Shameful behaviour by the English and Welsh...

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Do you think Scotland is being respected during the brexit process? Who can you trust on devolution? 

Holyrood should be shut and the bill sent to Catalonia.

"Scottish ministers ordered to end 'two-tier' FoI regime

Scotland’s information watchdog has ruled that Scottish ministers breached the country’s transparency laws by wrongly singling out the media for discriminatory treatment.

Daren Fitzhenry, the Scottish information commissioner, has ordered ministers in Edinburgh to overhaul their freedom of information (FoI) procedures after upholding a series of complaints by 23 journalists in June last year."

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, Jambotommy said:

Any true scotsman/woman who watched as the English laughed and waved at the departing mp's, will and should be pissed off. 

Why was it shameful? And what exactly is a 'true Scotsman/woman' ?

The party who lauds the fact they 'speak for Scotland' made utter tools of themselves. They deserve all the opprobrium coming.

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

"Scottish ministers ordered to end 'two-tier' FoI regime

Scotland’s information watchdog has ruled that Scottish ministers breached the country’s transparency laws by wrongly singling out the media for discriminatory treatment.

Daren Fitzhenry, the Scottish information commissioner, has ordered ministers in Edinburgh to overhaul their freedom of information (FoI) procedures after upholding a series of complaints by 23 journalists in June last year."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jun/13/scottish-ministers-ordered-to-end-two-tier-foi-regime?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Trapper John McIntyre

The party for Scotland.

Tonight in Parliament the SNP abstained on the key issue of taking action to address the mental health crisis in Scotland - That’s right Abstained!

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Well said Tommy, come and join us. Lets get out this toxic Union of Unequals, its well past its sell-by date. :fing10:

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Adam Murray said:

Found on the SNP benches after the walkout.

I'm loving the fact that in points 4 and 5 they had to be told to be 'outraged and disappointed'

35210648_1972228336169480_704945231539208192_o.jpg

Thats from last night, the clue is at the top! :lol: You been reading Ruths shan tweets again? :lol::lol::lol:

Dfk8XzSU8AEuwUG.jpg large.jpg

10 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Thats from last night, the clue is at the top! :lol: You been reading Ruths shan tweets again? :lol::lol::lol:

Where did the poster claim it was about todays fiasco?  The poster said it was left on the benches after the walkout! 

Retweet

Direct messag
  •  
Edited by Dannie Boy

17 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Holyrood should be shut and the bill sent to Catalonia.

Why?

To satisfy the union jack brigade?

We were ignored...& now, so are you :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Why?

To satisfy the union jack brigade?

We were ignored...& now, so are you :thumbsup:

Because it does nothing useful. It wastes everybody's time and money.

And, because it was a Catalan architect who went ten times over budget.

Phil Dunphy
28 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

The party for Scotland.

Tonight in Parliament the SNP abstained on the key issue of taking action to address the mental health crisis in Scotland - That’s right Abstained!

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Dont expect the cultists to pay attention to that. They can’t see any negative because they’ve been brainwashed. 

jambo lodge
26 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Its the blind leading the blind, this is where we show OUTRAGE!!! FREEDOM.

Adam Murray
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

I never claimed when it was from, I stated it was left on the SNP benches after their walkout.

The point I was drawing attention to was the fact that they were having to be told to show 'outrage and disappointment', in other words, their favourite subject.....grievance!!

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Meanwhile, the Westminster SNP contingent meet to discuss todays walkout.

Dfk7dJ2UcAADbRv.jpg

Did you have the same reaction of abhorrence when that tory MP told the elected Scottish MPs to commit suicide? Far more distasteful than a walkout, staged or otherwise. 

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Did you have the same reaction of abhorrence when that tory MP told the elected Scottish MPs to commit suicide? Far more distasteful than a walkout, staged or otherwise. 

You talk about that in light of the SNP's abstention on the mental health  vote today?

The SNP certainly committed an act of political suicide  in Parliament. Their constituents expect them to ask the correct number of questions at PMQ's. That's how they earn their (substantial) pay. There was time set aside for a debate. Instead they pranced out the House like the clowns they truly are.

jambo lodge
7 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If one of the MPs reports that to the Speaker then the said Tory MP would be in trouble...…...but maybe that's not quite what was said.

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, jambo lodge said:

If one of the MPs reports that to the Speaker then the said Tory MP would be in trouble...…...but maybe that's not quite what was said.

Quick to take offence, these people.

Why was it shameful? And what exactly is a 'true Scotsman/woman' ?

The party who lauds the fact they 'speak for Scotland' made utter tools of themselves. They deserve all the opprobrium coming.

Imo, a true Scot is someone who was born, raised and still lives in this wonderful country. And is proud to be Scottish. 

I take it you agree with what happened last night in Westminster?.

I was not for independence previously... I am now. 

Time to take back this bonnie land... 

Well said Tommy, come and join us. Lets get out this toxic Union of Unequals, its well past its sell-by date. :fing10:

I'm slowly getting there mate. 

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, Jambotommy said:

Imo, a true Scot is someone who was born, raised and still lives in this wonderful country. And is proud to be Scottish. 

I'm sure the Unionist cause is in convulsion over your volte face.

Phil Dunphy
3 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

No you weren’t. 

People who who make up nonsense like this on the internet are for the watching. 

14 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Quick to take offence, these people.

Quick to condemn the SNP over a political move, these people. 

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, Gizmo said:

Quick to condemn the SNP over a political move, these people. 

The SNP make political moves? Since when?

Thunderstruck
3 hours ago, Adam Murray said:

Found on the SNP benches after the walkout.

I'm loving the fact that in points 4 and 5 they had to be told to be 'outraged and disappointed'

35210648_1972228336169480_704945231539208192_o.jpg

Shouldn’t stage directions from The Murrell Corporation have the following footer...

B54C7D43-A0C9-413B-AA1C-F74E13B964F8.jpeg

Space Mackerel
31 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

I never claimed when it was from, I stated it was left on the SNP benches after their walkout.

The point I was drawing attention to was the fact that they were having to be told to show 'outrage and disappointment', in other words, their favourite subject.....grievance!!

Polticians showing outrage at debates, when actually outraged, whatever next? :lol:

Space Mackerel
33 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

I'm slowly getting there mate. 

Good lad Tommy, ignore the conspiracy theorists on this thread who think everything is fake and have imaginary friends. 

Just in case you get any of that Kevin Hague stuff thrown your way, this usually works a treat. One or two on here swear he’s some sort of economics guru. 

9FC15F11-1719-48C2-AD7F-1A0397053CA2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jambotommy said:

They laughed because the SNP by leaving shot themselves in the foot. All questions in that session lost. Added to that they nearly lost the chance to question Mundell because they jeprodised a motion they co-sponsored on demanding a debate. That was saved by other Scottish MPs from the other parties.

It was a stunt. It deprived Scottish voters of representation for most of the afternoon.

Their meaning is good. Yes this is a travesty on devolution - all of Brexit has been. But storming out is a dereliction of duty. 

Adam Murray
28 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Polticians showing outrage at debates, when actually outraged, whatever next? :lol:

No, MP's having to be directed to show outrage, there is a difference....now that does deserve a laughable smiley!! :lol:

maroonlegions

It was not because they walked out ,it was the deeper implications of just why they did it that and the jeers and berating that echoed from the opposition side new that.

May is now setting her true stall  out regarding Scotland and not only that, she is also  attacking the democratic rights of those who voted for  this Scottish government and a right to debate in Parliament of issues effecting the  distribution  of power and decision making.

As I understand it, the SNP walked out of the House of Commons largely because of the "debate" on the Lord's Amendments concerning devolved powers, in which no Scottish (let alone SNP!) MP was allowed to speak, and they were given 15 minutes for the whole debate.

This is the issue with forcing through mountains of legislation in two days. The government might well have just handed the SNP their independence movement.:cornette:

Edited by maroonlegions

You talk about that in light of the SNP's abstention on the mental health  vote today?

The SNP certainly committed an act of political suicide  in Parliament. Their constituents expect them to ask the correct number of questions at PMQ's. That's how they earn their (substantial) pay. There was time set aside for a debate. Instead they pranced out the House like the clowns they truly are.

Not sure what point in a debate would be. The vote was taken and decided on last night without one. 

23 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

9FC15F11-1719-48C2-AD7F-1A0397053CA2.jpeg

Oh look Spacey is back posting pictures again - I assume you must have finished your "mafs" homework now ?

So regarding the quote above: do you know what the full quote is?

Surely someone who applies a high level of critical thinking couldn't have been misled by an out of context quote.

maroonlegions
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not sure what point in a debate would be. The vote was taken and decided on last night without one. 

:thumb:

Space Mackerel
29 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

They laughed because the SNP by leaving shot themselves in the foot. All questions in that session lost. Added to that they nearly lost the chance to question Mundell because they jeprodised a motion they co-sponsored on demanding a debate. That was saved by other Scottish MPs from the other parties.

It was a stunt. It deprived Scottish voters of representation for most of the afternoon.

Their meaning is good. Yes this is a travesty on devolution - all of Brexit has been. But storming out is a dereliction of duty. 

Did you see my Donald Dewar post earlier? :)

Space Mackerel
20 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

No, MP's having to be directed to show outrage, there is a difference....now that does deserve a laughable smiley!! :lol:

I don't think you really know how Westminster works.

Bits of paper fly everywhere in the chamber, on both sides. Try and watch it sometime then get back to me on this.

Space Mackerel
12 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Stage managed outrage. And they wonder why they lost the independence vote... 

See when any SNP MP gets up to speak in the HoC, more so than recently, and they are jeered, shouted over and generally disrespected, is that stage managed?

3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

See when any SNP MP gets up to speak in the HoC, more so than recently, and they are jeered, shouted over and generally disrespected, is that stage managed?

What? You mean like every other MP gets jeered and shouted over? 

jambo lodge

There is a difference between showing outrage and being told by SNP Central to show outrage. SNP MP's are robots who follow orders, no wonder they were ridiculed by the others when they left the chamber.

Trapper John McIntyre
4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Who knows but its certainly well deserved.

Jambos_1874

The SNP demonstrating yet again that they are an absolute embarassment, although the way the Brexit process is being handled defies belief.

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Who knows but its certainly well deserved.

Here John, ever wondered, stopped for a minute and thought why the Rees Moggs and the rest of the hard Brexiteers seem to come across as **** Scotland, we'll just have our English Gnat freedom from Europe, we don't care what happens about up North?

Quite funny how you Scottish Unionists get played.

They don't care a jot about you man, not a diddly squat :lol:

Adam Murray
25 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I don't think you really know how Westminster works.

Bits of paper fly everywhere in the chamber, on both sides. Try and watch it sometime then get back to me on this.

Oh I know how Westminster works alright.

Are you now backtracking, after initially trying to defend the paper, by saying it may not have belonged to an SNP MP after all?

You really are a bit of a parody, with your made up life......best mates with somebody/anybody in all top lines of business......everyone you have talked to since 2014 who were No voters are now committed Yes voters......if anyone on this site has done something, you've done it with bells on, people are idiots if they rely on the msm, which you then go on to post links from, people are ill informed if they use google, which you then go on to post links from.....you probably need to take a step back from this site before telling us you're doing a sponsored sky dive or something.

Nobody on this site take you seriously, you're seen as a bit of a joke, people aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. (Insert whatever smiley you want) :lol:

Space Mackerel
Just now, Adam Murray said:

No you don't. You are just posting any old guff you found on Twitter, more than likely from Ruth D's account.

Adam Murray
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

No you don't. You are just posting any old guff you found on Twitter, more than likely from Ruth D's account.

Lies......don't do twitter......next?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
18 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Yes, much of what happens in Parliament is theatre, tradition if you will. 

Do the SNP refrain from jeering and shouting over others?

jambo lodge
11 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

Are you now backtracking, after initially trying to defend the paper, by saying it may not have belonged to an SNP MP after all?

You really are a bit of a parody, with your made up life......best mates with somebody/anybody in all top lines of business......everyone you have talked to since 2014 who were No voters are now committed Yes voters......if anyone on this site has done something, you've done it with bells on, people are idiots if they rely on the msm, which you then go on to post links from, people are ill informed if they use google, which you then go on to post links from.....you probably need to take a step back from this site before telling us you're doing a sponsored sky dive or something.

Nobody on this site take you seriously, you're seen as a bit of a joke, people aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. (Insert whatever smiley you want) :lol:

We need a LIKE button on kickback.

Geoff the Mince
25 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

I'm glad it's not just me that sees through his lies . 

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I'm glad it's not just me that sees through his lies . 

Nope, you're definitely not!