Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Shame in our imperialistic and exploitative history = Anti-English.

Crikey! :lol:

I just want to live in an independent Scotland. Waking up and knowing we have rejected those old ways that we were forced to be a part of by the ruling elite. The colours will be brighter, the flowers sweeter smelling and the bird song more beautiful.

more made up shit, we begged to join the union as us fine scotsmen had bankrupted the country, and were a big factor in this imperalism you want to shamefully walk away from

if you find a fact, instead of that brigadoon pish for anything you say, were all here waiting.

Edited by reaths17

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Mackerel

For half the population maybe but not for the other half. Scotland is now a bitterly divided Nation regardless of which side of the argument you are on. That's the saddest part.

Who's fault is it though that it has come to this?

Maybe if Westminster hadn't treated Scotland as some sort of region then things would've been different. Equal partners my hoop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Space Mackerel

more made up shit, we begged to join the union as us fine scotsmen had bankrupted the country, and were a big factor in this imperalism you want to shamefully walk away from

if you find a fact, instead of that brigadoon pish for anything you say, were all here waiting.

We begged :rofl:

Riots on the streets of Edinburgh as the Shilling-taking Scots lords signed our freedom away. The good people of Scotland having their land taken from them. The first colony was taken. :(

deesidejambo

We were just as divided before though, the same split indicates this. It's just that that 45% were getting on with it, despite not waning to be part of the UK.

Indeed no-one wins either way. The only sustainable future would be if there was a clear geographical split in population wishes then a partition could be done and all would be happy. That's not the case for Scotland so the future will always be one of divisiveness. There will never be a unified Scottish people.

Unless you are Aussie in which case you execute the "Brits".

Space Mackerel

Riots on the streets of Edinburgh as the Shilling-taking Scots lords signed our freedom away. The good people of Scotland having their land taken from them. The first colony was taken. :(

And the St. Giles bells played "Why Am I So Sad on my Wedding Day" when the Act of Union was signed.

so it wasn't the english/westminster or anyone else you care to blame but scots

that will be all your justification for, separation blawn oot the water then

Space Mackerel

so it wasn't the english/westminster or anyone else you care to blame but scots

that will be all your justification for, separation blawn oot the water then

The Scottish elite signed our freedom away against the wishes of the populace. What's so hard to understand?

The Scottish elite signed our freedom away against the wishes of the populace. What's so hard to understand?

and who do you think will run this independent fairytale land of yours or are you just gonna guillotine anybody you dont like

jambos are go!

Pensions are paid from current expenditure and there is no huge fund to be divided up if the UK split. I cannot see therefore how pensions can be paid by rUK if independence befalls us. Each constuent entity must fund their own. IMO.

Space Mackerel

and who do you think will run this independent fairytale land of yours or are you just gonna guillotine anybody you dont like

You don't half post some amount of gash.

Who do you think?

You don't half post some amount of gash.

Who do you think?

and as usual, you have no answer,

you forgot a smilie or maybe your gonna copy and paste some crap from your leader, wings

Space Mackerel

and as usual, you have no answer,

you forgot a smilie or maybe your gonna copy and paste some crap from your leader, wings

Who is running Scotland just now and from where?

deesidejambo

Who is running Scotland just now and from where?

You mean you don't know?

deesidejambo

Thats the Aussie solution.   Kill the "Brits".   Good old Green Brigade solution.

In my vision of an independent Scotland, we are all so happy and liberated, the job of ruling becomes easier anyway. Most decisions are just made at galas and street parties over a couple of beers.

Space Mackerel

You mean you don't know?

I know perfectly well, it's reaths who hasn't a clue.

deesidejambo

In my vision of an independent Scotland, we are all so happy and liberated, the job of ruling becomes easier anyway. Most decisions are just made at galas and street parties over a couple of beers.

Thats a plan.  We can have a big street party at Haymarket and vote to demolish Fester Road.  And lower taxes on lager.

I know perfectly well, it's reaths who hasn't a clue.

do you really know ? or have you no answer again.

you better think about it, it's a tricky one for a separatist

Thats a plan. We can have a big street party at Haymarket and vote to demolish Fester Road. And lower taxes on lager.

I think we have an early front runner for President here, folks.

Phil Dunphy

It nourishes me that Mothy and Space Fish wake up every day in a United Kingdom, complete with their British passports.

While they try and sweep Scotlands role in the slave trade under the carpet as if an independent Scotland would be absolved of it's shameful past.

:jjyay:

It nourishes me that Mothy and Space Fish wake up every day in a United Kingdom, complete with their British passports.

While they try and sweep Scotlands role in the slave trade under the carpet as if an independent Scotland would be absolved of it's shameful past.

:jjyay:

Worried ^

Arnold Rothstein

So I've and 5 million others been paying income tax and NI contributions for nigh on 30 years to the UK treasury but I won't receive a single penny?

Good yin. :lol:

Pensions are paid from current expenditure and there is no huge fund to be divided up if the UK split. I cannot see therefore how pensions can be paid by rUK if independence befalls us. Each constuent entity must fund their own. IMO.

You mean Spacey's income tax/NI isn't put away somewhere safe for him until retirement? :mw_rolleyes:  

Liberation has to be defended .

And you seem quite happy to break one union but defend a european union which produces the exact anomolies you disagree with.

In many ways i share your outlook but you refuse to accept your bigotry.

Liberal countries of European and Scandinavian politic are now finding to their cost kindness is treated with daftness.

But you never call out the present day the way you hark back to historical crimes.

So for all your knowledge you do fail to learn.

Try to not be blinded by ethnicity .

Liberation has to be defended .

And you seem quite happy to break one union but defend a european union which produces the exact anomolies you disagree with.

In many ways i share your outlook but you refuse to accept your bigotry.

Liberal countries of European and Scandinavian politic are now finding to their cost kindness is treated with daftness.

But you never call out the present day the way you hark back to historical crimes.

So for all your knowledge you do fail to learn.

Try to not be blinded by ethnicity .

Yeah, mate. I'll try and not want my country to be liberated anymore. It's really bigoted of me. Sorry man. :(

Space Mackerel

Is jake that 3 Phil names going by his writing style? [emoji2]

Yeah, mate. I'll try and not want my country to be liberated anymore. It's really bigoted of me. Sorry man. :(

On a scale of 1-10 id say Scotland was as liberated as you can get.

Try reading what i posted again as you seem to have jumped in without thinking.

Granted a trait common these days to so called left leaners

Is jake that 3 Phil names going by his writing style? [emoji2]

Please explain?

On a scale of 1-10 id say Scotland was as liberated as you can get.

Try reading what i posted again as you seem to have jumped in without thinking.

Granted a trait common these days to so called left leaners

Sensing a lot of hate from you Jake. Why would you be so angry at me for wanting my country to be free. :(

Space Mackerel

List of countries who have gained independence from the UK.

How very dare they [emoji2]

10dcefdb8f77d309014679097d152968.png

c9db47e238a92999ee449867c9be6626.png

22509588a1c5fe94178be1f1f1d7833d.png

664d17bb5e4f4603fe3df4c55e6ab65a.png

1f4c75bf4bd070e358bbf756b238699d.png

Sensing a lot of hate from you Jake. Why would you be so angry at me for wanting my country to be free. :(

I dont.

I want an independent Scotland.

Its you whose posts are hateful.

You hang onto undoubted past crimes from more than 150 years ago.

Yet you refuse to acknowledge modern day criminality from states because it doesn't suit your fake liberal narrative.

You also support an independent Scotland being embroiled in a union which affects regions in the same way as london centric ecomimic policy does.

Im not hateful just calling you out.

Please try responding in an educated way .

I dont.

Yet you refuse to acknowledge modern day criminality from states because it doesn't suit your fake liberal narrative.

You also support an independent Scotland being embroiled in a union which affects regions in the same way as london centric ecomimic policy does.

I just want to live in a free independent country Jake. It's my dream. Just why you get a kick out of attacking me for that, I don't know. :(

One thing though. You shouldn't really suggest people are uneducated, on a thread where you say:

"... On a scale of 1 -10 I'd say Scotland was as liberated as you can get... "

:lol:

Edited by The Earl of Mothsbery

I just want to live in a free independent country Jake. It's my dream. Just why you get a kick out of attacking me for that, I don't know. :(

One thing though. You shouldn't really suggest people are uneducated, on a thread where you say:

"... On a scale of 1 -10 I'd say Scotland was as liberated as you can get... "

:lol:

Please educate me on a countries that are more liberal socially inclusive and as fair as Scotland?

Please educate me on a countries that are more liberal socially inclusive and as fair as Scotland?

1, 6, C and Very.

Space Mackerel

I dont.

Funnily enough, WGD just wrote this today explaining the difference between the UK and the EU. I hope this clears things up.

https://weegingerdug.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/the-cow-in-the-caravan/

The cow in the caravan Mar

by weegingerdug

Sometimes, explaining the difference between the EU and the UK to those who demand to know why Scotland would swap London rule for Brussels rule gives you a considerable amount of sympathy for Father Ted as he sat in the rain in a caravan and painstakingly explained the difference between small and far away to Father Dougal using a tiny model cow and pointing to cows in the field outside. Many of these people fancy themselves as serious commentators and go on SkyNews press review then take to social media afterwards to inform one and all that they?re experts on Scottish politics because they?re half Scottish and have an auntie in Auchterarder. That would be Carole I?m HALF SCOTTISH you know Malone.

However these folk are even worse than Father Dougal. He was just comically and cutely dumb, they are willfully refusing to understand the difference between the EU and the UK, and that makes a person even more of an object of pity than Craggy Island?s Argyle tank top wearing priest. And they can?t even sing My Lovely Horse either. If you don?t understand the difference between the UK and the EU you?ve got absolutely no business being on national television as a commentator on Scottish politics or indeed anything else. You belong in a caravan with Father Ted and a model cow as he patiently explains the difference between small and far away to you.

It?s remarkable that this still needs to be pointed out, but in terms of the control that they can exert over Scotland, the EU is both small and far away whereas the UK is both big and close by. The UK is the cow in the Scottish caravan. It?s on top of us, it takes up most of our space, it dominates everything, it can?t be ignored and the stench of its crap fills the room.

The UK is a unitary state to which Scotland belongs as a possession. The EU is a union of sovereign states. The difference between the UK and the EU is the difference between being a bonded labourer and having an ownership stake in a company where you are a partner. The UK can alter Scotland?s terms and conditions as it sees fit. After it received its ruling from the Supreme Court that the Sewell Convention has no legal effect, it doesn?t require the consent of Scotland, or even need bother with consulting Scotland, in order to change the devolution settlement or anything else that affects the lives of people in Scotland. The Sewell Convention is a statement written into the Scotland Act that the UK goverment will not ?normally? alter any devolved power without the consent of the Scottish parliament. The Supreme Court ruled that it means nothing. Scotland has no legal right to a say within the UK. We can always be outvoted by Tory MPs from outside Scotland, and that?s exactly why we?re now being taken out of the EU despite the fact that a large majority of Scottish voters voted to remain. That?s why every single amendment to the Scotland Act proposed by Scotland?s own MPs was voted down in the Commons. We?ve got English votes for English laws, and English votes for Scottish laws too.

Contrast that with the rights of an EU member. EU member states have veto powers. If the EU decides that it wants to do something that a member state is deeply opposed to, that state can veto the decision. And it?s important to remember that these decisions are only arrived at in the first place after all member states are fully consulted and involved in the negotiations. Scotland doesn?t even have a right to be consulted in the UK, never mind not having a right of veto.

Here?s things that the UK can do. Even if not a single person in Scotland with the exception of the Honourable Stuffed Toy from Dumfries supported the British government, that government can still do exactly what it pleases with social security payments. It can do what it likes with all tax powers. It can even do that with those tax powers that have been devolved, since as we all know now a power devolved is a power retained and the Sewell Convention is a meaningless piece of cant with no legal effect. The UK insists that we pay a tax every year for the dubious privilege of receiving state sponsored British propaganda on our TVs. The EU can?t do that. The UK government can change the pension age, the rate at which the state pension is paid, and the requirements for receiving it at a whim. It can and it does impose weapons of mass destruction on the Clyde, the EU can?t do that. The UK can take Scotland into war despite the overwhelming opposition of Scotland, the EU wouldn?t dream of that and has no powers to do so anyway. The list goes on and on.

Every single law, every single regulation, every single governmental rule, can theoretically be altered, changed, ripped up or replaced by the British government without the consent of a single Scottish elected representative. The powers of the EU are constrained by the EU treaties. The EU cannot interfere in the actions of a member government which are not governed by these treaties.

The fact is that right now, Scotland is being taken out of the EU into an uncertain and frankly frightening future by a UK government which has demonstrated that it has not the slightest interest in listening to any opinions other than what is good for the electoral prospects of the Conservative party. Once outside the EU the power of the Westminster parliament will not be constrained by anything at all. It will be absolute. Absolute power over Scotland, an absolute power which has ruled that Scotland doesn?t even have the right to be consulted about policies which affect it.

Yet some people claim that Scotland has more influence in this UK than it would do as a member of the EU. This UK in which Scotland?s representatives are a permanent minority and can be outvoted by Conservative representatives from England. In the EU Scotland will be one of 28 member states, none of which is large enough to outvote all the others by itself. As well as having a veto power, as well as having the powers of the EU constrained by the EU treaties, as well as having the right to participate in all negotiations and have a seat at the top table, Scotland will be able to form alliances with other member states and vote accordingly. We can?t do that in the UK parliament.

For all that Unionists tell us that Scotland has influence, the bottom line is that as the UK seeks an exit from the EU, Scotland has no influence at all. The harsh reality for Scotland is that tiny member states of the EU, countries that are far smaller and poorer than Scotland, have a veto power over the negotiations. That means that the governments of Estonia and Malta have more control over Scotland?s destiny than the people of Scotland do themselves.

If Scotland really expects to have a say over its own future, if Scotland really wants to have a voice and an influence that determines the path that Scotland takes, there?s only one way we can do it. It?s time to evict the cow from the caravan.

Funnily enough, WGD just wrote this today explaining the difference between the UK and the EU. I hope this clears things up.

https://weegingerdug.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/the-cow-in-the-caravan/

The cow in the caravan Mar

by weegingerdug

Sometimes, explaining the difference between the EU and the UK to those who demand to know why Scotland would swap London rule for Brussels rule gives you a considerable amount of sympathy for Father Ted as he sat in the rain in a caravan and painstakingly explained the difference between small and far away to Father Dougal using a tiny model cow and pointing to cows in the field outside. Many of these people fancy themselves as serious commentators and go on SkyNews press review then take to social media afterwards to inform one and all that they?re experts on Scottish politics because they?re half Scottish and have an auntie in Auchterarder. That would be Carole I?m HALF SCOTTISH you know Malone.

However these folk are even worse than Father Dougal. He was just comically and cutely dumb, they are willfully refusing to understand the difference between the EU and the UK, and that makes a person even more of an object of pity than Craggy Island?s Argyle tank top wearing priest. And they can?t even sing My Lovely Horse either. If you don?t understand the difference between the UK and the EU you?ve got absolutely no business being on national television as a commentator on Scottish politics or indeed anything else. You belong in a caravan with Father Ted and a model cow as he patiently explains the difference between small and far away to you.

It?s remarkable that this still needs to be pointed out, but in terms of the control that they can exert over Scotland, the EU is both small and far away whereas the UK is both big and close by. The UK is the cow in the Scottish caravan. It?s on top of us, it takes up most of our space, it dominates everything, it can?t be ignored and the stench of its crap fills the room.

The UK is a unitary state to which Scotland belongs as a possession. The EU is a union of sovereign states. The difference between the UK and the EU is the difference between being a bonded labourer and having an ownership stake in a company where you are a partner. The UK can alter Scotland?s terms and conditions as it sees fit. After it received its ruling from the Supreme Court that the Sewell Convention has no legal effect, it doesn?t require the consent of Scotland, or even need bother with consulting Scotland, in order to change the devolution settlement or anything else that affects the lives of people in Scotland. The Sewell Convention is a statement written into the Scotland Act that the UK goverment will not ?normally? alter any devolved power without the consent of the Scottish parliament. The Supreme Court ruled that it means nothing. Scotland has no legal right to a say within the UK. We can always be outvoted by Tory MPs from outside Scotland, and that?s exactly why we?re now being taken out of the EU despite the fact that a large majority of Scottish voters voted to remain. That?s why every single amendment to the Scotland Act proposed by Scotland?s own MPs was voted down in the Commons. We?ve got English votes for English laws, and English votes for Scottish laws too.

Contrast that with the rights of an EU member. EU member states have veto powers. If the EU decides that it wants to do something that a member state is deeply opposed to, that state can veto the decision. And it?s important to remember that these decisions are only arrived at in the first place after all member states are fully consulted and involved in the negotiations. Scotland doesn?t even have a right to be consulted in the UK, never mind not having a right of veto.

Here?s things that the UK can do. Even if not a single person in Scotland with the exception of the Honourable Stuffed Toy from Dumfries supported the British government, that government can still do exactly what it pleases with social security payments. It can do what it likes with all tax powers. It can even do that with those tax powers that have been devolved, since as we all know now a power devolved is a power retained and the Sewell Convention is a meaningless piece of cant with no legal effect. The UK insists that we pay a tax every year for the dubious privilege of receiving state sponsored British propaganda on our TVs. The EU can?t do that. The UK government can change the pension age, the rate at which the state pension is paid, and the requirements for receiving it at a whim. It can and it does impose weapons of mass destruction on the Clyde, the EU can?t do that. The UK can take Scotland into war despite the overwhelming opposition of Scotland, the EU wouldn?t dream of that and has no powers to do so anyway. The list goes on and on.

Every single law, every single regulation, every single governmental rule, can theoretically be altered, changed, ripped up or replaced by the British government without the consent of a single Scottish elected representative. The powers of the EU are constrained by the EU treaties. The EU cannot interfere in the actions of a member government which are not governed by these treaties.

The fact is that right now, Scotland is being taken out of the EU into an uncertain and frankly frightening future by a UK government which has demonstrated that it has not the slightest interest in listening to any opinions other than what is good for the electoral prospects of the Conservative party. Once outside the EU the power of the Westminster parliament will not be constrained by anything at all. It will be absolute. Absolute power over Scotland, an absolute power which has ruled that Scotland doesn?t even have the right to be consulted about policies which affect it.

Yet some people claim that Scotland has more influence in this UK than it would do as a member of the EU. This UK in which Scotland?s representatives are a permanent minority and can be outvoted by Conservative representatives from England. In the EU Scotland will be one of 28 member states, none of which is large enough to outvote all the others by itself. As well as having a veto power, as well as having the powers of the EU constrained by the EU treaties, as well as having the right to participate in all negotiations and have a seat at the top table, Scotland will be able to form alliances with other member states and vote accordingly. We can?t do that in the UK parliament.

For all that Unionists tell us that Scotland has influence, the bottom line is that as the UK seeks an exit from the EU, Scotland has no influence at all. The harsh reality for Scotland is that tiny member states of the EU, countries that are far smaller and poorer than Scotland, have a veto power over the negotiations. That means that the governments of Estonia and Malta have more control over Scotland?s destiny than the people of Scotland do themselves.

If Scotland really expects to have a say over its own future, if Scotland really wants to have a voice and an influence that determines the path that Scotland takes, there?s only one way we can do it. It?s time to evict the cow from the caravan.

Clearly whoever wrote that shit is about as worth reading as your shit.

Scotland at any point is able to remove itself from the union with England through the will and democratic right of the people who live here.

That includes english or any other demograph.

One other thing spacey .

Your last post regarding my writing style.

Would that be in response to the poster who backed up your credentials as a hearts fan which were convenient to say the least.

Wee ginger dug may be able to convince you. But until you and earl face up to the fact that real people with reality in mind need convinced of the posivitive argument for independence.

That economic and present future politics will work for them and their children.

Then no amount of past sins or braveheart mentality will deliver that goal.

1, 6, C and Very.

As i thought.

Please feel free to enter the 21st century and address the problems facing those who wish to leave the past behind.

Yours sincerely

A.M sickof kiddy on socialistsincomfortwithivegotfriendswhoareforeign.

And i am in favour of independence.

I am for the break up of any union which favours the already powerful and rich.

I am in favour of liberty freedom and the expression of individuality.

I go against especially those that claim that and act differently .

Regardless of race creed or colour.

And right now it seems to me that those who claim those ideals are the ones who try to smother them.

jambo lodge

What a load of twaddle on this topic today. Surely we live in 2017 and not the days of the British Empire, those who need to repent of past national sins are free to do so. Those who want to live in the past are only trying to score points.......pointlessly. The reality is that we live in a United Kingdom and have enjoyed a union of countries for many years. The present debate suits only one dangerous political party and that is the SNP, who would love a one party state system in Scotland. Why do I say that, because its clear from Nicola all the way down to Space Mackerel and friends that there's is only one way forward for Scotland. Time after time people post questions for the nationalists to answer and what do we get......The Nationalist and wee Ginger Dug.......give us a break.    

Mr Brightside

List of countries who have gained independence from the UK.

How very dare they [emoji2]

10dcefdb8f77d309014679097d152968.png

c9db47e238a92999ee449867c9be6626.png

22509588a1c5fe94178be1f1f1d7833d.png

664d17bb5e4f4603fe3df4c55e6ab65a.png

1f4c75bf4bd070e358bbf756b238699d.png

None of them were physically part of the British Isles.

So anyway, all this angry abuse is getting tedious. Back on topic:

Imagine the feeling of waking up in a free country of our own. Absolutely amazing. Something so many people take for granted. I think it would give us all a huge lift. :)

Mr Brightside

Imagine the feeling of waking up in a free country of our own. Absolutely amazing. Something so many people take for granted. I think it would give us all a huge lift. :)

We do it every day at the moment. Amazing. Edited by Mr Brightside

I agree.

I think for the pchyce of Scottish people it would be.

It may in turn remove the chip that some like you and spacey have or should that be boulder on their shoulder.

It may also lead to the resolve of the tedious abuse handed out to english people .

But thats not why i want independence.

I look to the future.

I leave you to look and not learn from the past.

Oh and dont take this as an attack petal i dont know you.

I play the post.

And like i say theres some of your sentiment i agree with but i cannot side with your bigotry.

We do it every day at the moment. Amazing.

Funnily enough he has yet to answer my question .

That was to name any other country on earth that has the freedoms social inclusiveness etc etc that Scotland has.

He deflects my questions as attacks.

Still i suppose his comfort blanket of past crimes helps his anti english outrage.

Claims of libetarian outlooks only cover certain nationalities these days.

Christian white and english dont count apparently.

I agree.

I think for the pchyce of Scottish people it would be.

It may in turn remove the chip that some like you and spacey have or should that be boulder on their shoulder.

It may also lead to the resolve of the tedious abuse handed out to english people .

But thats not why i want independence.

I look to the future.

I leave you to look and not learn from the past.

Oh and dont take this as an attack petal i dont know you.

I play the post.

And like i say theres some of your sentiment i agree with but i cannot side with your bigotry.

Jake. Calm down mate. You are losing the plot a bit here. You are posting multiple replies to the same point and they are always really angry and abusive. Freedom will come mate, believe! :thumbsup: Edited by The Earl of Mothsbery

Mr Brightside

Funnily enough he has yet to answer my question .

That was to name any other country on earth that has the freedoms social inclusiveness etc etc that Scotland has.

He deflects my questions as attacks.

Still i suppose his comfort blanket of past crimes helps his anti english outrage.

Claims of libetarian outlooks only cover certain nationalities these days.

Christian white and english dont count apparently.

Seems to be the way of the pro independence supporters. If you are lucky you might get a sizeable cut and paste that nobody will read or an irrelevant meme.

What's everyone's favourite historical fiction piece on the relationship between Scotland and England?

Mine is probably from the list below:

Waverley (The Novel) - Sir Walter Scott

Rob Roy (Motion picture) - Liam Neeson and Tim Roth

The Bruce Trilogy (Novels) - Nigel Trantor

In no particular order. Although on a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give The Bruce Trilogy an A+.

Everyone else?

Jake. Calm down mate. You are losing the plot a bit here. You are posting multiple replies to the same point and they are always really angry and abusive. Freedom will come mate, believe! :thumbsup:

Attempts to have any kind of intelligent argument with you are pointless.

You are in fact nothing but a bigoted troll.

Im perfectly calm.

How you do not get at least banned for some time i do not know.

It seems its acceptable to bait english or northern irish protestants.

You are a fake .

Goodbye.

Xx

Seems to be the way of the pro independence supporters. If you are lucky you might get a sizeable cut and paste that nobody will read or an irrelevant meme.

Thing is i am pro independence.

I think there are good solid arguments for being so.

But i do respect that most people realise that living in this country is a mile of what the absolute rockets posting describe.

They are responsible for polarising debate and posters such as earl are as bigoted as the ones they call out on it.