Weed

Unknown user

Governor Tarkin
43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

My mate gave me some edibles to try. Dank Gummies. Anyone have any experience of them and any advice? Haven't had a smoke in a while and I have been really tempted recently but want to avoid actually smoking if I can.

He says they didn't do anything for him but he's always sceptical with things. 

I have it on reasonable authority that these are pretty good, although there are fakes doing the rounds also.

LBJ's advice above is also good. I've caught myself out repeatedly with this sort of thing, although not for a number of years.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Riddley Walker

• superjack

• JudyJudyJudy

It stinks , the people who have used it stink of it . If it had a better aroma I wouldn’t care about it but it STINKS

Салатные палочки
29 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

It’s hard to tell as no idea of the strength. 

Edibles do effect you differently than a ‘smoke’ in both time and impact. 

Most people get caught out with edibles as they’re ‘this doing nothing’ then take more. The problem is there taking more before it kicks in. They take at least 60min ,probably longer, with gummy as chewable and needs to be digested. 

More likely a higher high for a longer time particulary if not used to them. 

Start slowly take 1 and leave 90min-120min, if no effect take another. Repeat process.

Also don’t drive anywhere next day. 

Good advice thanks.   

It's 500mg a packet, I think he said it equates to 50mg per jelly.  I think I'll try one on Saturday night and see where it goes before trying another as I don't have to drive on Sunday.  

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Good advice thanks.   

It's 500mg a packet, I think he said it equates to 50mg per jelly.  I think I'll try one on Saturday night and see where it goes before trying another as I don't have to drive on Sunday.  

Disolve two or three into a bottle of buckfast and take periodic heavy swigs in between cans of cheap lager. 👍

Салатные палочки
16 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Disolve two or three into a bottle of buckfast and take periodic heavy swigs in between cans of cheap lager. 👍

Anyone who doesn't think that sounds like a good night needs their head checked :greggy:

Riddley Walker
42 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:sweeet:

I didn't smoke for years, apart from the occasional joint, as it started to have a negative effect. But started again a couple of months ago out of lockdown boredoms I suppose, and have loved it. Usually 2-3 single skinners throughout the night. It's so strong these days that one absolutely batters me.

Stopped for the last few days though as I have a job interview next Wednesday and need my head straight to prepare. Can't wait til Wednesday night 😁

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:sweeet:

I didn't smoke for years, apart from the occasional joint, as it started to have a negative effect. But started again a couple of months ago out of lockdown boredoms I suppose, and have loved it. Usually 2-3 single skinners throughout the night. It's so strong these days that one absolutely batters me.

Stopped for the last few days though as I have a job interview next Wednesday and need my head straight to prepare. Can't wait til Wednesday night 😁

I haven't smoked for years due to the periodic drug testing, but an extended furlough may - or may not - have afforded a few unexpected but welcome benefits.

Good luck with the job interview, and enjoy that delicious mixture of ponderous muddlement and absolute clarity that will surely follow. 👍

Riddley Walker
26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I haven't smoked for years due to the periodic drug testing, but an extended furlough may - or may not - have afforded a few unexpected but welcome benefits.

Good luck with the job interview, and enjoy that delicious mixture of ponderous muddlement and absolute clarity that will surely follow. 👍

Cheers 👍 

Incredibly apt description, by the way.

Салатные палочки
31 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

50mg of thc is fairly potent gummy if that strength is genuine. That would get you baked if ain’t got a decent tolerance 

Anyway enjoy sounds like a pleasurable evening awaits you. 

The packet says 50mg each 1/3 piece.  Christ I don't know.  Hit and hope I suppose :laugh2:

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

The packet says 50mg each 1/3 piece.  Christ I don't know.  Hit and hope I suppose :laugh2:

Just get your wellies on and wade in as deep as you can, bud. Mind and keep a warm jacket handy in case you end up outside kicking about in the scrub all confused for a while. It's going to be chilly again. 

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Incredibly apt description, by the way.

It's my natural habitat. :)

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just tan it and make sure you're alone, is my fantastic advice.

17 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Just get your wellies on and wade in as deep as you can, bud. Mind and keep a warm jacket handy in case you end up outside kicking about in the scrub all confused for a while. It's going to be chilly again. 

Does weed still stink, 

I haven’t had a regular dooby in years however my neighbour gets a bit now n again if he’s away with pals.

It was always “solid” back in the day whereas it’s actual bud now which through me a bit.

He gave me enough for a few single skinners which I must admit I really enjoyed.

Didn’t get well and truly stoned but went to bed a few nights feeling very relaxed.

Best nights sleep 🛌 n years!!

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Didn’t get well and truly stoned but went to bed a few nights feeling very relaxed.

It's a nice way to be.

You feel almost insulated from reality, but it's close enough at hand if you need to reach out and touch it.

Bliss.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's a nice way to be.

You feel almost insulated from reality, but it's close enough at hand if you need to reach out and touch it.

Bliss.

It was to be honest.

I would not like to get well and truly stoned. To old for that shit now.

A single skin with a bit of greenery was perfect. I’ve never had a problem sleeping. I get 8 hours every night. However after that I slept deeper and batter than ever.

Woke up feeling a million dollars.

On 10/09/2019 at 19:46, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Just watching BBC News and they're talking to an American doctor about the vaping deaths in the US. She advised (strongly) not to vape any THC at all. They also mentioned nicotine, but THC a definite no-no.

Found this article, too https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ne8eqq/vaping-deaths-2019-is-vaping-safe

I believe the issue with this turned out to be the flavourings folk were adding to homemade e-juices. As I understand it, you're under no risk of suffering the same problems over here as the flavourings used aren't available this side of the Atlantic. 

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You can also vape dry herb as opposed to vape cartridge which are chemicals mixed. A healthier way to do so from all I have read albeit still early days. 

My mate makes his own weed vape juice (J-juice as he calls it). All it contains is PG, VG, nicotine and whatever is extracted from the bud. It's exactly the same stuff you'd find in normal vape juice, except the artificial flavourings have been replaced by a natural one that gets people high too! 

I vape it pretty much every weekend.

I use a dry herb vape (not a liquid vape like one of the previous posters) and whilst the high is just as good as smoking, the smell is no where near as potent. Keeps neighbours happy as, unlike smoke, won't penetrate any walls and goes away pretty quickly.

Smoked it originally (joints and bongs mainly) for about 6 months but found that vaping is much easier on the lungs. I never use tobacco - completely ruins the experience in my view. 

Find it mind blowing that it still isn't legalised here. Literally nothing bad has happened to me or anyone else since I've been a user of weed (apart from feeling a little nausceous the first time I got high). It's a great way to unwind, makes everything more interesting and makes food taste incredible. I've benefited immensely from it.

Салатные палочки
22 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Need to get into this vaping like, want to come off the tobacco and find bongs/pipes a bit much.

It does sound good. 

One thing I do hate is that you can fail a roadside drug test sometimes days after consumption. Of course no one should ever drive when high, but the fact you can lose your license for merely having trace amounts in your system from days prior is ridiculous. I think it's because there's no standardised measurement for THC, unlike alcohol. I never drive the day after, but even after 2-3 days I'm a little nervous getting behind the wheel, even though I'm in no way impaired.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

I haven’t had a joint, bucket, bong or pipe since I started vaping, which is probably 4-5 years ago. 

IMO a dry herb vaporiser is way to go. They are much healthier, easier and quicker to use, way more efficient than smoking, your high can be tailored by altering vape temp, whilst from a social point of view it a lot less obvious in terms of drawing attention to actions. 

The technology and hence the quality of them has improved dramatically over the last view years there are loads out there that suit any budget, though you tend to get what you pay for. I would argue you get a payback as it just so much more efficient than other methods 

Whilst, if your so inclined you can reuse the vape for edible, the thc has been activated so I think it’s just and add, plus there are other reclaim options if you wish 

I have a number of different ones, which I used for different situations. If you are just into dry herbs I would recommend the da Vinci iq. It most similar experience to a joint whilst vaping I have found. It’s a small portable vaporiser which can be palmed for maximum discretion. 

So in these ones you actually just put normal weed in it rather than the THC liquid you can get? Take it you just grind it and add how much you want? Hence the dry herb name, I suppose.

12 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Your jokin, 😮

Been around it all of my adult life as mates smoke it.

Smoking isn't for me at all but I'm quite happy just sitting there taking in the smell, dunno what it is about it tbh 🤷‍♂️😂

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Smoking isn't for me at all but I'm quite happy just sitting there taking in the smell, dunno what it is about it tbh 🤷‍♂️😂

I love the smell, both of weed and hash. Always have, even when not smoking it.

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Yes. 

You get your weed/flower grind it down, as if you were going to roll a joint. You fill a chamber in vaporiser with weed. The chambers are actually quite small as vaping is that efficient, so you generally just fill it up. Though you can partial fill if you want. 

It then applies a heat source to the weed but not directly so you get the vape as opposed to a burn product/smoke.

Just plain old weed no other ingredients. That’s a major attraction to me. 

There is a little bit of playing about to find your zone with them. As I say you can control the type of high you get to a degree by temp you use. Plus you can real get the flavour of the weed vaping 

The da Vinci iq only does dry herd but you can get other such as pax 3 which will do both dry herb and solid (hash). 

You do have to clean them every so often but it’s a fairly straight forward process. 

I’m definitely a convert to them.  

Cheers, that's really helpful and I think I'm going to invest.

I used to smoke fags but managed to stop completely unless I'm out on a heavy session, so I've been feeling guilty/worried about using tobacco regularly again since I started the weed up. 

Riddley Walker

I obviously knew the weed vape was out there but thought it was only the THC liquid. I have a mate that uses that but it seemed crazy expensive so I never considered it.

I've been using this electric vaporiser for a year and it's served me well, cheap but does the job:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_oeZ0FbZJJEM2S

There's also battery-free vaporisers, I've got the Dynavap 2020 M. All you need is a single flame torch (or a regular lighter, or even a candle flame) and you're set.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/the-m/the-2020-m/

My ahem, friend tells me that you can buy all sorts of THC products on the internet these days, providing you have some Bitcoin.

Extracts, edibles and oils sound much better to me than smoking or vaping tbh.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Taking in the smell, lol. 🙂

5 hours ago, Ritchez said:

I've been using this electric vaporiser for a year and it's served me well, cheap but does the job:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_oeZ0FbZJJEM2S

You just put your ground up weed into the chamber and that's it? Presume all the health scares are the THC oil extracts rather than the raw ingredient.

13 minutes ago, kila said:

You just put your ground up weed into the chamber and that's it? Presume all the health scares are the THC oil extracts rather than the raw ingredient.

That's exactly it, grind and pack. As a previous posters mentioned you do need to clean it now and then - I normally just dip a cotton bud in isopropyl alcohol and clean it that way.

I've never used THC oil, always smoked, dry vaped or the occasional edible. But yeah who knows what other stuff could be getting mixed with the oil extracts, I personally just prefer using the actual bud. Maybe if weed ever becomes legal here then I'd be more open to use oils etc.

18 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

That's exactly it, grind and pack. As a previous posters mentioned you do need to clean it now and then - I normally just dip a cotton bud in isopropyl alcohol and clean it that way.

I've never used THC oil, always smoked, dry vaped or the occasional edible. But yeah who knows what other stuff could be getting mixed with the oil extracts, I personally just prefer using the actual bud. Maybe if weed ever becomes legal here then I'd be more open to use oils etc.

Tempted to go for a decent one like the Arizer Solo 2 at £169 if it is worth it.

3 hours ago, kila said:

Tempted to go for a decent one like the Arizer Solo 2 at £169 if it is worth it.

I bought a cheap 1 for 30 quid as well, but ruined it as I could only get solids at the time. Dont think I could justify paying that mich for 1 though.

Riddley Walker
12 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I haven’t had a joint, bucket, bong or pipe since I started vaping, which is probably 4-5 years ago. 

IMO a dry herb vaporiser is way to go. They are much healthier, easier and quicker to use, way more efficient than smoking, your high can be tailored by altering vape temp, whilst from a social point of view it a lot less obvious in terms of drawing attention to actions. 

The technology and hence the quality of them has improved dramatically over the last view years there are loads out there that suit any budget, though you tend to get what you pay for. I would argue you get a payback as it just so much more efficient than other methods 

Whilst, if your so inclined you can reuse the vape for edible, the thc has been activated so I think it’s just and add, plus there are other reclaim options if you wish 

I have a number of different ones, which I used for different situations. If you are just into dry herbs I would recommend the da Vinci iq. It most similar experience to a joint whilst vaping I have found. It’s a small portable vaporiser which can be palmed for maximum discretion. 

Had a look and this is pushing 200 quid, can't justify that atm unfortunately. Some decent rated ones on Amazon from the 40 quidish mark. You used the cheaper ones much? 

37 minutes ago, superjack said:

I bought a cheap 1 for 30 quid as well, but ruined it as I could only get solids at the time. Dont think I could justify paying that mich for 1 though.

How do those vapes work with weed ? 

On 24/11/2016 at 13:28, i8hibsh said:

I am for legalising all drugs to take them off the streets, regulate them and make sure the product is pure. The fact they are legal would not make me take them. My issue is seeing the scumbags smoking a joint in their construction gear at 7am on their way to work. It should just be done in the home.

I cant understand how people can smoke it that early ! I would be floored . Best in the evening in the company of another daft smoker and let the laughs begin.. I have found watching almost anything on tv to be comical and bizarre whilst having a wee smoke. But it definitely makes me knackered the next day, hence only an occasional user. Im more alarmed at the " scumbags" who are drunk and being aggressive in town on  a Saturday night than any toker. 

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

Had a look and this is pushing 200 quid, can't justify that atm unfortunately. Some decent rated ones on Amazon from the 40 quidish mark. You used the cheaper ones much? 

I've had this for a year and it's worked perfectly fine. 3 different temperature settings, decent battery life and good chamber size. No desire to get anything else until this packs in.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_zi90FbDCMXZMY

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I cant understand how people can smoke it that early ! I would be floored . Best in the evening in the company of another daft smoker and let the laughs begin.. I have found watching almost anything on tv to be comical and bizarre whilst having a wee smoke. But it definitely makes me knackered the next day, hence only an occasional user. Im more alarmed at the " scumbags" who are drunk and being aggressive in town on  a Saturday night than any toker. 

I don't think "scumbag" is too harsh a description for anyone putting others at risk walking onto a construction site wasted.

11 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

I don't think "scumbag" is too harsh a description for anyone putting others at risk walking onto a construction site wasted.

I get your point. Hadn't thought about that. Very true. 

Riddley Walker
3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Unfortunately, can’t i tried a couple of cheaper ones and didn’t work that well for me. Though the technology has come on leads and bounds since then. 

Had a quick google and loads of articles reviewing for all price points a example below.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/herbalizestore.co.uk/a/s/blogs/herbalize-blog/best-dry-herb-vaporizers

Hopefully you find something that suits 👍

2 hours ago, Ritchez said:

I've had this for a year and it's worked perfectly fine. 3 different temperature settings, decent battery life and good chamber size. No desire to get anything else until this packs in.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_zi90FbDCMXZMY

Cheers both. Think I might go for the cheaper one initially and see how it goes.