Smithee

Weed

Thommo414
49 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I hear people say this sort of thing quite a lot. The truth the reason you’ve been in a state is you consumed far too much based on yoir tolerance. 

Its no no different from not drinking and then when you do you down a bottle of vodka. The result will be messy.

Control your intake as you would with booze. (Which is much easier than booze as no chemical trigger to get you to want more unlike booze). So don’t use as much or consume as much in a single setting and find out what works for you

There are also different types that have different effects. Satisva are a heady high and make you quite creative, indica give that couch lock feeling. Choose wisely as hard a significant impact.

Also if you look into vaping, the temperature you vape at controls the high. This makes very useful to tailoring to what you want.

I know it's all a matter of moderation tbh and my original point wasn't so much about having a slight buzz, but more under the influence to the extent that they were no longer in control. To put it with your alcohol comparison: A can or 2 v The bottle of vodka.

BarneyBattles

Used to smoke years ago and loved it. 

A couple of one skinners a night was fine for me, in terms of comparison with bevvy I felt about the same as I did after 3 or 4 cans. 

Thinking about out trying it again, but no smoking it. 

Just hope the red eye and munchies are not as bad as they used to be!

dobmisterdobster
6 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Just watching BBC News and they're talking to an American doctor about the vaping deaths in the US. She advised (strongly) not to vape any THC at all. They also mentioned nicotine, but THC a definite no-no.

Found this article, too https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ne8eqq/vaping-deaths-2019-is-vaping-safe

Doesn't surprise me. I steer clear of those hipster death sticks.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Doesn't surprise me. I steer clear of those hipster death sticks.

Someone I know is a scientist at Heriot-Watt, he was wary of them a couple years ago. Mainly because the long term impacts were unknown, but also the temperature the oil the vapes burn at.