Weed

Unknown user

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 minutes ago, superjack said:

He smoked a different green, spinach. Never been tempted to smoke that myself.

Could be a new strain, spinach kush.

It'll be a sativa, I'm sure.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Riddley Walker

• superjack

• JudyJudyJudy

20 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Well it’s Christmas and about 2 months ago got my hands on some Cali weed, import not pretend. 

Been saving for Christmas or a treat, Ohh it’s good, it’s very good 😃

Lol my mate punts cali for about £85 a baggy and swears by it. 

Riddley Walker

Used my dry herb vape for the first time tonight. The lack of feeling in the inhalation threw me at first, was convinced it hadn't really worked... Then I realised I was stoned as **** :lol: Really nice high from it and nice not having the head rush from the baccy. 

Feel a lot better not havin to use baccy. Cheers for the rec 👍

Adam_the_legend
On 26/12/2020 at 21:25, Riddley Walker said:

Used my dry herb vape for the first time tonight. The lack of feeling in the inhalation threw me at first, was convinced it hadn't really worked... Then I realised I was stoned as **** :lol: Really nice high from it and nice not having the head rush from the baccy. 

what brand did you get? Thinking of getting myself one but don’t want to spend hundreds. 

Riddley Walker
13 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

what brand did you get? Thinking of getting myself one but don’t want to spend hundreds. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Airistech-Vaporizer-Aromatherapy-Structure-Mouthpieces/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=dry+herb+vaporizer&qid=1609091056&sprefix=dry+herb&sr=8-1

This one here, recommended above by Lord BJ. 33 bucks and does the trick for me.

Adam_the_legend
8 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Cheers. Seems a reasonable price. 

chuck berrys hairline
4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What's the script with Cannabis vape liquid?

Seems to be hard to come by. 

Instagram would be best bet to start just type in what looking for no doubt something similar will pop up. Will probably ask ypu to cobtact them on snqpchat or whatsapp

chuck berrys hairline
On 25/12/2020 at 18:13, Greedy Jambo said:

Right, give me a link to one on amazon and i'll add that to the basket and be done. Jobs a good in. 

I make my own with base mix pg/vg and flavour concentrates. A litre for 8.50 of Avoria liquid base 70/30 or can get lucemill stuff aswell but ive never tried it yet. I flavour it with concentrates from rainbow vapes dot co dot uk for only 2.95 get 10ml recommended dosage is 2-4 percent i get a quarter litre flavoured off one small bottle. Can colour the liquid with food dye if you want too

Hi

mate where u get the dry weed vape from ? Something I’m interested in . Got liquid/ oil  vape just how but struggling to fill it . 

7 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Hi

mate where u get the dry weed vape from ? Something I’m interested in . Got liquid/ oil  vape just how but struggling to fill it . 

Are you high? Answer is literally on this page! 

Riddley Walker
9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Hi

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Airistech-Vaporizer-Aromatherapy-Structure-Mouthpieces/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=dry+herb+vaporizer&qid=1609091056&sprefix=dry+herb&sr=8-1

That's the one I got man. There are tons on Amazon, just search for dry herb vaporizer. Mine is one the cheaper end of the scale at 30-40 quid. But as recommended above you can pay up to 200-300 depending on your budget.

18 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What's the script with Cannabis vape liquid?

Seems to be hard to come by. 

My mate makes his own. Uses an Instant Pot and is all done and dusted within an hour or 2.

6 hours ago, kila said:

Are you high? Answer is literally on this page! 

Lol no but I tend to answer when I see a message on this without scrolling down to the answers which I did notice but couldn’t be arsed acknowledging . No that’s the problem I wasn’t . 

59 minutes ago, Norm said:

My mate makes his own. Uses an Instant Pot and is all done and dusted within an hour or 2.

Probably be tutorials online on how to do this I assume lol 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Probably be tutorials online on how to do this I assume lol 

There's a few online, although they're a bit fiddly with a sizeable room for error. As far as I can tell, my mate appears to be the only one who uses the instant pot start to finish, which makes it a piece of pish. Essentially you can just leave it in to do its stuff. The other methods apparently require you to keep an eye on it. 

But basically, he chucks it in the Instant Pot to decarb, then chucks the stuff in to some PG and sticks it back in the Instant Pot. About 90 minutes later (I could be wrong about the time, it might be 90 minutes including the decarb), strain it through some cheese cloth/muslin and jobs a good 'un. If you want to add nicotine and some VG to sweeten it, you can. 

23 minutes ago, Norm said:

There's a few online, although they're a bit fiddly with a sizeable room for error. As far as I can tell, my mate appears to be the only one who uses the instant pot start to finish, which makes it a piece of pish. Essentially you can just leave it in to do its stuff. The other methods apparently require you to keep an eye on it. 

But basically, he chucks it in the Instant Pot to decarb, then chucks the stuff in to some PG and sticks it back in the Instant Pot. About 90 minutes later (I could be wrong about the time, it might be 90 minutes including the decarb), strain it through some cheese cloth/muslin and jobs a good 'un. If you want to add nicotine and some VG to sweeten it, you can. 

I've asked my mate for the recipe and method and he says he's happy to share it. If anyone is interested, PM me. 

8 hours ago, Norm said:

I've asked my mate for the recipe and method and he says he's happy to share it. If anyone is interested, PM me. 

Cool 

On 31/12/2020 at 10:38, Riddley Walker said:

That's the one I got man. There are tons on Amazon, just search for dry herb vaporizer. Mine is one the cheaper end of the scale at 30-40 quid. But as recommended above you can pay up to 200-300 depending on your budget.

This has just arrived in the post.  Any tips on using it.  Are you not supposed to burn away a plastic taste before you first use it?  

It's currently changing.  

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

This has just arrived in the post.  Any tips on using it.  Are you not supposed to burn away a plastic taste before you first use it?  

It's currently changing.  

The instructions give you pretty good advice on how to use it. There are three temp settings, after you've loaded the weed turn it on and choose one. I usually go for the highest setting (light blue-grey) but I don't really know what the difference is tbh. It takes 30-45 secs to stop flashing then it's ready. I usually give it one big inhalation, then a couple more. You can tell when the weed is all burned off as it starts tasting a bit different. If you haven't used one before be prepared for a different feeling when inhaling.  I still keep thinking it's not worked as you can barely feel it going into the lungs in comparison to joint, pipe or anything you inhale smoke. But it works nicely. You're supposed to grind the weed before you put it in too.

Don't know about the burning away plastic taste tbh, I didn't do it.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

The instructions give you pretty good advice on how to use it. There are three temp settings, after you've loaded the weed turn it on and choose one. I usually go for the highest setting (light blue-grey) but I don't really know what the difference is tbh. It takes 30-45 secs to stop flashing then it's ready. I usually give it one big inhalation, then a couple more. You can tell when the weed is all burned off as it starts tasting a bit different. If you haven't used one before be prepared for a different feeling when inhaling.  I still keep thinking it's not worked as you can barely feel it going into the lungs in comparison to joint, pipe or anything you inhale smoke. But it works nicely. You're supposed to grind the weed before you put it in too.

Don't know about the burning away plastic taste tbh, I didn't do it.

Just had my first go on it.  It seems to hit the high temp, you've got to set it in the one before.  When you hold down it goes to the one up.

I just beld the button down a handful of times to get that plastic taste away.   

You're right about not thinking you've inhaled much.

Hope I adapt to it as I'm sick of smoking.  

JudyJudyJudy

Im

Waiting on delivery of one due to sane reason . Can’t stand tobacco 

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Just had my first go on it.  It seems to hit the high temp, you've got to set it in the one before.  When you hold down it goes to the one up.

I just beld the button down a handful of times to get that plastic taste away.   

You're right about not thinking you've inhaled much.

Hope I adapt to it as I'm sick of smoking.  

You get used to it although I still have a feeling of "that hasn't worked" every time until the haze takes over. I don't think it's quite as instantaneous as smoking it. But feels a lot better overall not using baccy.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Im

Waiting on delivery of one due to sane reason . Can’t stand tobacco 

I used to smoke fags too so it makes me feel guilty going back. I still struggle not to smoke cigarettes on a night out drinking with pals, but it's not like that's an option right now so I'm hoping to completley get off the tobacco.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

I used to smoke fags too so it makes me feel guilty going back. I still struggle not to smoke cigarettes on a night out drinking with pals, but it's not like that's an option right now so I'm hoping to completley get off the tobacco.

Similar to me Riddley. Stopped smoking now. I feel the difference. 

3 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

It's currently changing.  

Do a couple dry runs first (put it on the white setting with nothing it). That should get rid of any factory residue.

4 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

You get used to it although I still have a feeling of "that hasn't worked" every time until the haze takes over. I don't think it's quite as instantaneous as smoking it. But feels a lot better overall not using baccy.

It is strange compared to smoking it.  Wasn't sure if it was hitting me until the door went.   It'll take time to adjust to it due to how light it is on the throat.   Stil nice but different without the quick dunt.  

3 hours ago, Ritchez said:

Do a couple dry runs first (put it on the white setting with nothing it). That should get rid of any factory residue.

Had a look online and they were suggesting that in the Amazon reviews.  It is quite a sturdy we bot of kit.  Didn't expect it to be as heave as it is.   Gets hot very quick.

Good value at £30.  

Unknown user
5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Can I recommend smoking pure?

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Can I recommend smoking pure?

Fancy elaborating on the type of products you mean by pure?   If oil is one, can you vape it? 

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You do with papers or tobacco leaf?

That's what he means.  Just rolling it, or ouping without bacci. 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, superjack said:

Do you get left with a tangy metallic taste with that pipe? I had metal 1 once and vowed never to use again. Always preferred a long slim wooden pipe.

No, I really like it. I've been through a few over the years, this is definitely my favourite and easiest to clean with a bit of bioethanol and a couple of cotton buds

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No, I really like it. I've been through a few over the years, this is definitely my favourite and easiest to clean with a bit of bioethanol and a couple of cotton buds

Is the smoke quite cool? I'd just be worried if I could only get solids as they are always that bit harsher than a bit of haze.

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, superjack said:

Is the smoke quite cool? I'd just be worried if I could only get solids as they are always that bit harsher than a bit of haze.

I prefer solid in it TBH. It's a wee pipe with no cooling pathways or anything but I have no problem with it being hot. The bowl design make it very good at trapping tar which will help, but that does mean it needs cleaned a bit more often. 

50 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I prefer solid in it TBH. It's a wee pipe with no cooling pathways or anything but I have no problem with it being hot. The bowl design make it very good at trapping tar which will help, but that does mean it needs cleaned a bit more often. 

Might stick with a wooden job then. 

The problem I found with pipes and smoking pure weed was you had one sook and it was gone and more han likely you were coughing your lungs up and had exhaled it.

Vaping is the way to go if you want to forget tobacco.

Àdapt Adjust and move on.

3 hours ago, Janbo1874 said:

The problem I found with pipes and smoking pure weed was you had one sook and it was gone and more han likely you were coughing your lungs up and had exhaled it.

Good timing with your last point.  It is different and you can see why smokers give up easily.   First day and it feels like someones given you a silk cut fag.  It'll take a few days to adapt to it.   I like the the feeling but you do feel like there's something missing.   

On 05/01/2021 at 22:26, Smithee said:

I just bought this bad boy. Like the 1 you have, it has a tar catcher and is screen less. With it being longer, all the reviews said it gives a nice cool smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2020 at 18:02, Norm said:

Personally, I say you get what you pay for with eliquids. You can get them for a quid but they're not great. I'm a big fan of Charlie's Chalk Dust, they have a great range of flavours. The big thing nowadays seems to be buying shortfills, which is a big bottle of nicotine free stuff which you then add nicotine shots to. The nicotine you can get from any ecig shop. 

Not sure what you're paying for chalk dust but i've found a website that do 2 for 19.99 with 2 free nicotine shots (they're 13.99 each at some places), Also, new customers get 15% off. 

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/

On 13/01/2021 at 23:39, superjack said:

I just bought this bad boy. Like the 1 you have, it has a tar catcher and is screen less. With it being longer, all the reviews said it gives a nice cool smoke.

@Smithee, I've just realised that I never actually showed what pipe I got.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Herb-pipe-screen-queen-deluxe-screenless-pipe-Black-/322480915151?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Edited by superjack

Here's me trying to be healthy and legal and nobody is interested. 

PM me if you're near livingston and sell bottles of THC 😂

On 05/01/2021 at 23:44, Janbo1874 said:

Not puffed since 1988 but you're right about not smoking neat.

Pipe, hot knives etc. were like being kicked in the head by a mule.

Much better to get there gradually with a joint. 

I won't indulge again at my age but would urge others not to smoke neat or, perhaps, at all.

Adam_the_legend
12 hours ago, martoon said:

Not puffed since 1988 but you're right about not smoking neat.

Pipe, hot knives etc. were like being kicked in the head by a mule.

Much better to get there gradually with a joint. 

I won't indulge again at my age but would urge others not to smoke neat or, perhaps, at all.

I stopped for the best part of a decade but after a trip to the dam 2 years ago realised just how great this wee plant is. Actually gave up booze completely as I’ve always much preferred a smoke. I also think it’ll be legal in the UK within a decade, at the very least medicinally available.

2 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

I stopped for the best part of a decade but after a trip to the dam 2 years ago realised just how great this wee plant is. Actually gave up booze completely as I’ve always much preferred a smoke. I also think it'll be legal in the UK within a decade, at the very least medicinally available.

I'd have no problem with that.

A %age of the population are always going to smoke it. Better that the quality of the stuff they're buying is regulated, genuine and won't get them arrested.

Adam_the_legend
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'd have no problem with that.

A %age of the population are always going to smoke it. Better that the quality of the stuff they're buying is regulated, genuine and won't get them arrested.

Aye, not to mention the tax take. Considering how much this pandemic is costing I’m sure a substantial new tax income wouldn’t be a bad thing. 

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m not convinced weed will be legalised all that soon. No real concerted movement for it, is a large part of the issue. Govts do thinks because they are popular with voters, old folk tend to think of weed as some evil drug and old folk vote. 

NZ's referendum result surprised me. Wonder if we'd get a similar result here.

But there's plenty money for the government to make from taxing it, as well as making it safer by regulating. Seems a no brainer really when the coffers are a little empty from a pandemic.

Maybe the UK Gov are scared the free usage would increase socialist beliefs :whistling: