• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Riddley Walker

• superjack

• JudyJudyJudy

Grew up always surrounded by people who smoke it. Have no problems with it at all, but like a lot of recreational drugs, I've dabbled and it does nothing for me.

Bevvy and bookies are my vices.

Riddley Walker

Much better habit to get into than bevvy if you can handle it, remain productive and stick to the evenings.

Personally I don't smoke it much any more apart from a few tokes here and there as it started affecting me negatively after I caned it too hard for a few years.

Watching South Park stoned is one of life's great pleasures.

Better call Saul

The occasional customer comes Into my work reeking of it and i ask myself are they not embarrassed to smell like that? 

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

The occasional customer comes Into my work reeking of it and i ask myself are they not embarrassed to smell like that? 

Much like tobacco smokers, I doubt if they even realise

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Why does it stink these days, horrible minging stuff.

2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Much like tobacco smokers, I doubt if they even realise

You’re more than likely right, Justin, but even if they did, it wouldn’t bother them as they are already extremely selfish. :thumbsup:

On 22/08/2019 at 18:15, ri Alban said:

Put on cheech and Chong.

This.  Up on Smoke or the one where they are in Amsterdam 😃

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

You’re more than likely right, Justin, but even if they did, it wouldn’t bother them as they are already extremely selfish. :thumbsup:

That's a bit harsh morgan, not all smokers are like that. I smoke about 10 a day, never smoke in my house or car. I have a wee spot in my shed.

Even when I was in spain in June, I actually felt uncomfortable smoking while sat with non smokers even though they were ok with it. After 1 I smoked like I was still in the UK, I would move away.

Салатные палочки

Can you still get resin these days or is it only that mental weed that's available?  Anyone recommend a weed that's good but won't send me batshit crazy? 

42 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Can you still get resin these days or is it only that mental weed that's available?  Anyone recommend a weed that's good but won't send me batshit crazy? 

A nice bit of pollen does the trick. A lovely bit of resin.

On 24/11/2016 at 10:18, Solid Snake said:

Some of the most boring people I've met are regular weed smokers. Truly depressing folk.

Find the obsession about it really weird TBH.

I also find it quite amusing that weed smokers refuse absolutely any negative evidence against their beloved drug. They're like a cult in some respects.

This in spades. Theyre also conspiracy weirdos and could really do with knocking it on the head and getting outside. 

Makes you a proper m0ng0 after a while. 

Shite drug. 

Edited by The Brow

2 hours ago, superjack said:

That's a bit harsh morgan, not all smokers are like that. I smoke about 10 a day, never smoke in my house or car. I have a wee spot in my shed.

Even when I was in spain in June, I actually felt uncomfortable smoking while sat with non smokers even though they were ok with it. After 1 I smoked like I was still in the UK, I would move away.

Jack?  I’m due you an apology. Sorry.

I generalised with my post, and I know I shouldn’t have.

I/we are so cheesed off at the moment with scummy Italians in our wee town constantly smoking with no regard for anyone else, I took my grievance out on here.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Jack?  I’m due you an apology. Sorry.

I generalised with my post, and I know I shouldn’t have.

I/we are so cheesed off at the moment with scummy Italians in our wee town constantly smoking with no regard for anyone else, I took my grievance out on here.

Have a wee smoke Morgs, chill out dude.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, superjack said:

I vaguely remember pollen back when I was younger, always worth spending a bit extra on if you had the cash (which wasn't often) rather than soap bar. That and Moroccan soft black. 

27 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I vaguely remember pollen back when I was younger, always worth spending a bit extra on if you had the cash (which wasn't often) rather than soap bar. That and Moroccan soft black. 

I would actually choose soap bar over Moroccan black. The black always seemed to bring on a whitey for some reason. I just found it too heavy. With pollen though, I find I can get more stoned without a whitey.

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, superjack said:

I would actually choose soap bar over Moroccan black. The black always seemed to bring on a whitey for some reason. I just found it too heavy. With pollen though, I find I can get more stoned without a whitey.

Bit weird taking a substance that could make you ill but then so does drink.

9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

This might be an urban myth, but I heard a story about a guy who got with a large quantity of "Soapy" and got away with the charge of possession/supply of an illegal drug after pleading that soap bar was not real hashish. So got done with a lesser charge of supply of counterfeit goods.  

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Soap bar is vile stuff. 

Some of the stuff found in it: 

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

https://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.php

Aye wasn't a shock if you pulled a bit of cling film out it. 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Aye wasn't a shock if you pulled a bit of cling film out it. 

Used to be a pain in the arse spending ages trying to scrape bits of clingfilm from the surface only to find bits within the lump. Can't remember the last time I had soap bar, been mostly pollen for the last couple of years up here with the occasional bit of slate. 

27 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I have never tried the old Bob Hope, but even at my age I am still curious. 

Would never smoke it though.

Heat a bit in a table spoon of cooking oil then mix it into a yoghurt, jobs a good un.

5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Soap bar is vile stuff. 

Some of the stuff found in it: 

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

https://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.php

I've heard syringes have been found within large bars of the stuff. 

8 hours ago, Marvin said:

This might be an urban myth, but I heard a story about a guy who got with a large quantity of "Soapy" and got away with the charge of possession/supply of an illegal drug after pleading that soap bar was not real hashish. So got done with a lesser charge of supply of counterfeit goods.  

Does sound like an urban myth. Its be easy enough to analyse for THC on a gas chromatograph.

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

I've heard syringes have been found within large bars of the stuff. 

I've been into a smoke for decades, I lived in Holland for years, my wife and I worked in coffeeshops, I've been a grower - never heard that one before though!

As a wee side note, the biggest stoner I know just passed Amazon's drug test the other day by rinsing his mouth with Listerine before he went in.

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I've been into a smoke for decades, I lived in Holland for years, my wife and I worked in coffeeshops, I've been a grower - never heard that one before though!

I'm picking up a bit of poll later tonight. It's blonde and properly nice. You don't even need to heat it ;)

Unknown user
Just now, Marvin said:

I'm picking up a bit of poll later tonight. It's blonde and properly nice. You don't even need to heat it ;)

Warms the heart :)

22 hours ago, The Brow said:

This in spades. Theyre also conspiracy weirdos and could really do with knocking it on the head and getting outside. 

Shite drug. 

Makes you a what? Imagine thinkin nothing of typing that out. An absolute twat, whoever the **** you are.

28 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Makes you a what? Imagine thinkin nothing of typing that out. An absolute twat, whoever the **** you are.

Meh. You alright love? 

Unknown user
43 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Ah people have their prejudices! I thought about ripping that post apart and realised it wouldn't change a thing, it just wasn't worth the effort.

Thanks weed!

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

As a wee side note, the biggest stoner I know just passed Amazon's drug test the other day by rinsing his mouth with Listerine before he went in.

Wait til the piss test comes back.

31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ah people have their prejudices! I thought about ripping that post apart and realised it wouldn't change a thing, it just wasn't worth the effort.

Thanks weed!

Its like fighting the tide with a tea tray,  dealing with ignorant thick ***** like that Smithee. Still, youve found another reason to thank weed for being there for you..so it wasnt all in vain 😊

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Wait til the piss test comes back.

I doubt they'll bring it back soon, they already struggle for staff

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Its like fighting the tide with a tea tray,  dealing with ignorant thick ***** like that Smithee. Still, youve found another reason to thank weed for being there for you..so it wasnt all in vain 😊

:thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

Tell you what, if you get into "the zone" when you're stoned and playing computer games your skill level goes up massively. 

Only a few tokes away, however, of going 3-25 on a COD team deathmatch, for example.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Thanks weed!

Before I was a toker I would reacted to the post as well. Guy may be a total #$%!@ but not worth any warning points.

On another note, a mate just messaged me saying he has some king kush. Bloody alcohol, I've had a dram and now I can't drive to pick up a bit.

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tell you what, if you get into "the zone" when you're stoned and playing computer games your skill level goes up massively. 

Only a few tokes away, however, of going 3-25 on a COD team deathmatch, for example.

😂

Unknown user
2 hours ago, superjack said:

Before I was a toker I would reacted to the post as well. Guy may be a total #$%!@ but not worth any warning points.

On another note, a mate just messaged me saying he has some king kush. Bloody alcohol, I've had a dram and now I can't drive to pick up a bit.

Cannot whack a kush!

You know what, I've been dablbing in CBD recently, think I'm ready to get back on it again. Probably not smoking it though, think I need to invest in a vapouriser or something similar.

Captain Price
23 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I use vaporisers, wouldn’t dream of smoking it nowadays. It’s a much better way of doing and way more efficient imo.

I have three that I use for various purposes. 

The volcano for home use. It’s the traditional vaporiser balloon type. It’s excellent at what it does and if smoking a joint was like having a beer, the volcano would be downing a bottle of single malt!

I have a mighty vaporiser that I use around the house and if I’m somewhere that cannabis use is permitted. It’s a portal vaporiser but about as discrete as a piece of bacon at a bar mitzvah. It’s is very good and really good quality of vape.

I also have a da Vinci iq. Which is a truly portable vapouriser. Can be concealed in hand and looks very like a normal vaporiser. It’s great if out and wanting to be stealthy or just a quick vape as doesn’t need much set up. It’s probably the one I use most and definitely the one that got me into vaping. 

Good vapourisers are not cheap but imo are worth every penny. 

I found this out the hard way. Various G Pens and Magic Flight Boxes, spend more time trying to get them to work than blazing. 

I invested in a Volcano, and have a Pax 3, although I would’ve liked the Da Vinci. 

You can also use the vaped foliage for edibles/tinctures. 

The Future's Maroon
On 23/08/2019 at 20:17, Salad Fingers said:

Cheese 👍

On 23/08/2019 at 21:01, superjack said:

What i I do is jump off green for a while and just smoke pollen, because after so long smoking green it takes more to have any effect so instead of coming home and having one doobie, it might take two.

On 23/08/2019 at 21:05, The Brow said:

Shite drug. 

Shocking comment, but I’ll bite.

Does it really? Well I have smoked it almost daily for the last 25 years and I manage to function pretty fine with my home, missus, four kids and a difficult job....of course some just think it’s only lazy a-holes on the rock n roll who sit about the house all day doing feck all! (granted there are some, but you can’t tar everyone who uses it with the same brush).

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Seen a few folk mention vaporisers. I have a pocket 1 but it is only any good with green. Very rarely get a bit of green, 99% of the time it is solids. Still love it but I'm trying to find a vaporiser for solids as I can't use a pipe, really goes for the throat after a couple, so I usually stick to joints. Problem is, I can stay off the fags quite easily until I get monthly treat. If I could find a decent 1, has to be pocket size though. Wondering if anyone on here knows of 1 that will do the job with a nice bit of pollen?

On 24/11/2016 at 09:37, Smithee said:

Love it - I smoke it, grow it, cook with it, you name it

CBD oil has pretty much cured my anxiety AND helped me deal with pain while recovering from a shoulder injury.

It's fibres are long, strong and perfect for a huge amount of industrial uses and my Mrs makes her living from it.

It's never killed a single person either - what a plant eh?

Stinks like shite tho. If they fixed that I wouldnt mind it. Each to their own. 

Should be legalised with the provision that you cant use it & drive etc. 

Harry Potter
48 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Stinks like shite tho. If they fixed that I wouldnt mind it. Each to their own. 

Should be legalised with the provision that you cant use it & drive etc. 

Horrible stinking stuff, must be a way of improving the smell,.