Clerry Jambo

New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I am assuming they haven’t finished it yet. Can’t imagine the bare concrete parts on the badge are finished.

Yeah it can’t be finished yet but I don’t expect the backround to be maroon.  The badge is a thing of beauty. 

Haringshairband

The grey concrete is the grey in our badge. Not really difficult to grasp :lol:

Sir Gio
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Roger Arnott, head of the academy

Cheers 

Bozi
2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Roger Arnott, head of the academy

Nice guy Roger, worked with him many years ago, randomly, at next at the Gyle. 

Big Dunfermline fan, shite at crosswords, used to finish them in a different colour pen after he gave up 

Cruickshank for Scotland
23 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Thats not the finished article though, Thomaso. Clearly. :lol:

Thomaso thinks you are a right dick......which is a shame because I think you’re a top guy.

Cruickshank for Scotland
15 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

The grey concrete is the grey in our badge. Not really difficult to grasp :lol:

For some it is!! ?

Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Thomaso thinks you are a right dick......which is a shame because I think you’re a top guy.

Well that’s not very nice, is it. ☹️

Cruickshank for Scotland
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Well that’s not very nice, is it. ☹️

No and I told him such.

Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No and I told him such.

Shame as well. I actually quite liked him. ?

sadj
31 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Really? You would be happy with that finish? What about the other random bare concrete bits in amongst the nicely painted stuff? ?

Here, Sadj, if you ever want someone to decorate your gaff, give me a shout. I reckon you’d love what I could do. ?

Like i’d let you in my gaff , you might bring a wee weird English bloke in with ya.....

i like the yellow outlined badge on the grey 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, farin said:

Its not as good as the roof view ..

5B458E78-AFA6-4F5A-8DD3-30836AFB21C3.thumb.jpeg.c6ef380dd1a362315dcf8a0a57069755.jpeg

Showing the trophy off from there at the weekend .. 

farin
53 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

Was told by Budgie that the directors were being moved up top of the stand!!!!

The issues re access for them from the lounge to the seating etc. 

farin
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Lets hope so ??

Smith's right boot
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Imagine the views of Berra's punts from there. 

:yas:

kila

I reckon Berra could put it into Dalry from there

Icon of Symmetry
1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Imagine the views of Berra's punts from there. 

:yas:

:lol:

Rudolf
2 minutes ago, kila said:

I reckon Berra could put it into Dalry from there

Dalry, Ayrshire I presume? 

kila
Posted (edited)

Who was the opposition player that got sent off during the maiden season games of the new stand and started walking towards the unfinished tunnel? I'm sure this happened!

Edited by kila

Cruickshank for Scotland
1 hour ago, jambobob61 said:

Was told by Budgie that the directors were being moved up top of the stand!!!!

Makes sense to have the directors lounge in the top lounge. There is a direct staircase leading to the top of the stand from the lounge, where seats can be segregated - thus removing the current access issues for fans at the lower level.

I hear they will be offering special Director Suite hospitality in the lounge at a ‘special’ price!

sadj
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Makes sense to have the directors lounge in the top lounge. There is a direct staircase leading to the top of the stand from the lounge, where seats can be segregated - thus removing the current access issues for fans at the lower level.

I hear they will be offering special Director Suite hospitality in the lounge at a ‘special’ price!

Same cost as hiring a plane

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

‘Special’ won’t mean cheap will it? ?

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

£51.00

£18:74

£1874

??‍♂️

Ray has bus pass hooray
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

good news hopefully we can use this extra money to secure contracts and bring in another couple of really good players. we should soon overtake Aberdeen for annual turnover as the only reason theirs is larger is due to non matchday revenue certainly not from season ticket sales and lower attendances. Off field looking really good for the future.

Thought Police

That Budge knows what she’s doing 

DETTY29
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Suppose it depends what the expenditure was and how much is invested directly back in hospitality v.  the club overall.

Point?  Scott Wilson put on his facebook page how successful hospitality had been and one of the first comments back was along lines of so effing what.  Doesn't help on the pitch.

I stoppedcreading the comments adter that.

oh ah grantona
16 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

That Budge knows what she’s doing 

Off the pitch aye ??

Dusk_Till_Dawn
18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Suppose it depends what the expenditure was and how much is invested directly back in hospitality v.  the club overall.

Point?  Scott Wilson put on his facebook page how successful hospitality had been and one of the first comments back was along lines of so effing what.  Doesn't help on the pitch.

I stoppedcreading the comments adter that.

People are thick.

chuck berrys hairline
Posted (edited)

Anyone else hearing rumours the sky lounge is being rushed through for a benefactors daughters wedding? To use the place in a fortnight? Not sure what to make of it but wouldn't surprise me with the current regime 

Edited by chuck berrys hairline
Sp

ShedBoy

Build it

And they will come ????

Koolkeith
7 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Anyone else hearing rumours the sky lounge is being rushed through for a benefactors daughters wedding? To use the place in a fortnight? Not sure what to make of it but wouldn't surprise me with the current regime 

It's been booked in for a wedding as Budge mentioned it in an interview. 

Independence
10 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Great news and well done the 'current regime'!

Selkirkhmfc1874
14 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Been booked for nearly a year 

corryjambo
15 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

So what would you do if one of the benefactors who have pumped millions into the club comes along and asks if they can book a wedding in the sky lounge.

Would you do everything you could to accommodate him or would you just say "tough luck it won't be ready in time".

I know which one a switched on business person would chose on the basis that a bit of extra work now may reap substantial financial benefits in the future.

Mr Brightside
44 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Overall good news, but need to remember we played 4 home games at Murrayfield last year so figures will have been low for 17/18.

stevie1874
22 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

And what’s the problem with that If true ?

DETTY29
32 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Can't remember if it was a taxi driver having their wedding, or someone told a taxi driver who posts on here they were getting married in the sky lounge.  :)

Might get to find out who our benefactor is.

Are Ann and Eric getting married?

JohnB
On 23/05/2019 at 19:04, Rudolf said:

Dalry, Ayrshire I presume? 

PMSL

J.T.F.Robertson
14 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

So what would you do if one of the benefactors who have pumped millions into the club comes along and asks if they can book a wedding in the sky lounge.

Would you do everything you could to accommodate him or would you just say "tough luck it won't be ready in time".

I know which one a switched on business person would chose on the basis that a bit of extra work now may reap substantial financial benefits in the future.

Much too forward-thinking,  common-sensical and defensive of the "current regime", imo. :097:

Jambo-Fox
24 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Overall good news, but need to remember we played 4 home games at Murrayfield last year so figures will have been low for 17/18.

It’s NON match day revenue ...

Dunks
48 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

People are thick.

:sadrobbo:

Homme
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

If you're are the daughter of a benefactor and presumably from money then why the **** would you get married at a football stadium?

:rofl:

Edited by Homme

DETTY29
51 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

People are thick.

My android phone spelling isn't up to much either, but you really do wonder at times.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

If you're are the daughter of a benefactor and presumably from money then why the **** would you get married at a football stadium?

:rofl:

Hearts fan one would imagine, which would explain the benefacting and wedding location. If it is indeed true...which I doubt. 

Homme
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts fan one would imagine, which would explain the benefacting and wedding location. If it is indeed true...which I doubt. 

I guess money doesn't always buy class.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Ann Budge said at the AGM last December that the first wedding was booked for June. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your thinking on why the 'current regime' shouldn't be getting it ready in time!

kila

Are the trees just not happening now?

Clerry Jambo
23 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Ann Budge said at the AGM last December that the first wedding was booked for June. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your thinking on why the 'current regime' shouldn't be getting it ready in time!

Clerry Jambo Junior getting married in September at Tynie, not sky lounge though!!

corryjambo
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Clerry Jambo Junior getting married in September at Tynie, not sky lounge though!!

Looks like Clerry isn't the mystery benefactor.

Clerry Jambo
5 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Looks like Clerry isn't the mystery benefactor.

Could be a deflection mate...........:munny: