New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Imagine the views of Berra's punts from there. 

:yas:

:lol:

Who was the opposition player that got sent off during the maiden season games of the new stand and started walking towards the unfinished tunnel? I'm sure this happened!

Edited by kila

1 hour ago, jambobob61 said:

Was told by Budgie that the directors were being moved up top of the stand!!!!

Makes sense to have the directors lounge in the top lounge. There is a direct staircase leading to the top of the stand from the lounge, where seats can be segregated - thus removing the current access issues for fans at the lower level.

I hear they will be offering special Director Suite hospitality in the lounge at a ‘special’ price!

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Makes sense to have the directors lounge in the top lounge. There is a direct staircase leading to the top of the stand from the lounge, where seats can be segregated - thus removing the current access issues for fans at the lower level.

I hear they will be offering special Director Suite hospitality in the lounge at a ‘special’ price!

Same cost as hiring a plane

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

‘Special’ won’t mean cheap will it? ?

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

£51.00

£18:74

£1874

??‍♂️

Fxxx the SPFL
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

good news hopefully we can use this extra money to secure contracts and bring in another couple of really good players. we should soon overtake Aberdeen for annual turnover as the only reason theirs is larger is due to non matchday revenue certainly not from season ticket sales and lower attendances. Off field looking really good for the future.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Suppose it depends what the expenditure was and how much is invested directly back in hospitality v.  the club overall.

Point?  Scott Wilson put on his facebook page how successful hospitality had been and one of the first comments back was along lines of so effing what.  Doesn't help on the pitch.

I stoppedcreading the comments adter that.

oh ah grantona
16 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

That Budge knows what she’s doing 

Off the pitch aye ??

Dusk_Till_Dawn
18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Suppose it depends what the expenditure was and how much is invested directly back in hospitality v.  the club overall.

Point?  Scott Wilson put on his facebook page how successful hospitality had been and one of the first comments back was along lines of so effing what.  Doesn't help on the pitch.

I stoppedcreading the comments adter that.

People are thick.

chuck berrys hairline

Anyone else hearing rumours the sky lounge is being rushed through for a benefactors daughters wedding? To use the place in a fortnight? Not sure what to make of it but wouldn't surprise me with the current regime 

Edited by chuck berrys hairline
Sp

7 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Anyone else hearing rumours the sky lounge is being rushed through for a benefactors daughters wedding? To use the place in a fortnight? Not sure what to make of it but wouldn't surprise me with the current regime 

It's been booked in for a wedding as Budge mentioned it in an interview. 

Independence
10 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Great news and well done the 'current regime'!

Selkirkhmfc1874
14 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Been booked for nearly a year 

corryjambo
15 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

So what would you do if one of the benefactors who have pumped millions into the club comes along and asks if they can book a wedding in the sky lounge.

Would you do everything you could to accommodate him or would you just say "tough luck it won't be ready in time".

I know which one a switched on business person would chose on the basis that a bit of extra work now may reap substantial financial benefits in the future.

Mr Brightside
44 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Overall good news, but need to remember we played 4 home games at Murrayfield last year so figures will have been low for 17/18.

stevie1874
22 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

And what’s the problem with that If true ?

32 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Can't remember if it was a taxi driver having their wedding, or someone told a taxi driver who posts on here they were getting married in the sky lounge.  :)

Might get to find out who our benefactor is.

Are Ann and Eric getting married?

J.T.F.Robertson
14 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

So what would you do if one of the benefactors who have pumped millions into the club comes along and asks if they can book a wedding in the sky lounge.

Would you do everything you could to accommodate him or would you just say "tough luck it won't be ready in time".

I know which one a switched on business person would chose on the basis that a bit of extra work now may reap substantial financial benefits in the future.

Much too forward-thinking,  common-sensical and defensive of the "current regime", imo. :097:

24 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Overall good news, but need to remember we played 4 home games at Murrayfield last year so figures will have been low for 17/18.

It’s NON match day revenue ...

48 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

People are thick.

:sadrobbo:

53 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

If you're are the daughter of a benefactor and presumably from money then why the **** would you get married at a football stadium?

:rofl:

Edited by Homme

51 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

People are thick.

My android phone spelling isn't up to much either, but you really do wonder at times.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

If you're are the daughter of a benefactor and presumably from money then why the **** would you get married at a football stadium?

:rofl:

Hearts fan one would imagine, which would explain the benefacting and wedding location. If it is indeed true...which I doubt. 

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts fan one would imagine, which would explain the benefacting and wedding location. If it is indeed true...which I doubt. 

I guess money doesn't always buy class.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Ann Budge said at the AGM last December that the first wedding was booked for June. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your thinking on why the 'current regime' shouldn't be getting it ready in time!

Clerry Jambo
23 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Ann Budge said at the AGM last December that the first wedding was booked for June. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your thinking on why the 'current regime' shouldn't be getting it ready in time!

Clerry Jambo Junior getting married in September at Tynie, not sky lounge though!!

corryjambo
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Clerry Jambo Junior getting married in September at Tynie, not sky lounge though!!

Looks like Clerry isn't the mystery benefactor.

Clerry Jambo
5 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Looks like Clerry isn't the mystery benefactor.

Could be a deflection mate...........:munny:

2 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

You are bang on with this one. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the "current regime" are rushing this through in the circumstances. They seem to know how to run a business n all that.   Angry. 

3 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

CURRENT REGIME...

Mr Brightside
7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It’s NON match day revenue ...

In that case it’s excellent news and shows even more the benefit of investing in the new facilities.

42 minutes ago, farin said:

Its finished now, & as you can see not bare concrete. ?

DE19C90A-47A7-44A4-A9F3-6E3B316A7605.thumb.jpeg.8db585c93fc96626b79fb3b8f28da4a0.jpeg

? wow , whats the tunnel like 

Inch Hearts
45 minutes ago, farin said:

DE19C90A-47A7-44A4-A9F3-6E3B316A7605.thumb.jpeg.8db585c93fc96626b79fb3b8f28da4a0.jpeg

Reminds me of the maroon and white stripes early 90 bukta top with a certain Mr Levein wearing it.  Stunning, thanks for the photo mate. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, farin said:

That's a nice, dark maroon, I hope we start seeing it more in the badge

Seething. Proper seething at the current regime. 

Cannae believe they are trying to get things ready for a pre-booked wedding. I'm curious. Bring back pieman.

5 minutes ago, farin said:

Same as previous pics. 

Not finished then. Wonder how it will look when its done

7 minutes ago, farin said:

The outsides all but done, no change to the graphics on the walls etc. Top of the sides painted white to match the crest wall. ??

Superb thank you , cant wait til theres a pic of the whole thing will look superb. That badge is just ????

Any chat of the glass facade on the main stand being kitted out with large mural esque image of past hearts legends, sort of like the Emirates? That would look cool ? 

B55F494D-7CD7-457D-BD52-1EC887A928A8.jpeg

On 29/05/2019 at 16:22, Jocam2325 said:

You are bang on with this one. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the "current regime" are rushing this through in the circumstances. They seem to know how to run a business n all that.   Angry. 

And what if the benefactor is stumping up more money for it to happen ? Would anyone be angry about that ?