New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, colinmaroon said:

WoW!

Entitlement oozing out of every pore!

PS Maybe if you had paid a bit more, we would have been ready by now.

:rofl:

So now you want a dick measuring contest of contributions?

:rofl:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Drewboy said:

It means it’s B+ not A. 

What at do you think it means?

The difference is the sheep do not get the whole stand. The PRICES are Category A. Hence why Category B get this game on their ST. Hence B + !

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Exactly my point.

Anyway, let's hope for everyone's sake that this inspection passes in a few hours time.

Fingers crossed.  ?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The difference is the sheep do not get the whole stand. The PRICES are Category A. Hence why Category B get this game on their ST. Hence B + !

? So still not Cat A then. Give it up man!

5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

What even is the argument about these days? Completely lost track

I have absolutely no idea.  It's just arguing for no reason now. Tedious.

Footballfirst
8 minutes ago, Drewboy said:

? So still not Cat A then. Give it up man!

From the 2017/18 ST Brochure

Roseburn Stand “Cat B+” Season Ticket Option

This coming season, the Club has reluctantly decided to offer “Cat B+” Season Tickets only, in the Roseburn Stand.  This will mean that all season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our two Category A fixtures with Aberdeen FC.

Lucille's Thirsty
53 minutes ago, yabadabadoo1874again said:

not aimed at you Lucille...but...and I'm sure its been pointed out many times before...but FTH!...H...did I miss the memo...??? 

H...

**** the Hibs mate.

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

This coming season, the Club has reluctantly decided to offer “Cat B+” Season Tickets only, in the Roseburn Stand.  This will mean that all season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our two Category A fixtures with Aberdeen FC.

Not Category A in Drewboy's world though.

:facepalm:

Geoff Kilpatrick, while you have been posting your diatribe for quite a few hours now, there have been many folk that have been working diligently on getting the stadium ready for complying with regulations to get approval for the game to go ahead on Sunday.

Seems they are working towards something that it is opposite to what you seem to want or desire.......

As a Hearts fan, what is your problem ???

You along with quite a few other "Jambo" posters seem to be very quick and eager to criticise the club and appear to desire that the club are failures.

Yes, everything the club does is not perfect but we are supporters of Heart of Midlothian and we want to move forward especially after administration but for feck sake, support the club..............

Edited by Brave Hearts

7 hours ago, Beats said:

The fact we are scrambling about shows we should have called this off earlier in the week. Poor stuff again from Hearts. 

The game taking place on Sunday will show we were right not to call this off earlier in the week. Poor stuff again from Beats.

14 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

I have absolutely no idea.  It's just arguing for no reason now. Tedious.

It's like the Monty Python argument sketch.  Except not funny.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Brave Hearts said:

Geoff Kilpatrick, while you have been posting your diatribe for quite a few hours now, there have been many folk that have been working diligently on getting the stadium ready for complying with regulations to get approval for the game to go ahead on Sunday.

Seems they are working towards something that it is opposite to what you seem to want or desire.......

You along with quite a few other "Jambo" posters seem to be very quick and eager to criticise the club and appear to desire that the club are failures.

Yes, everything the club does is not perfect but we are supporters of Heart of Midlothian and we want to move forward especially after administration but for deck sake, support the club..............

:wtfvlad:

I want the game played!

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

Yes, everything the club does is not perfect but we are supporters of Heart of Midlothian and we want to move forward especially after administration but for deck sake, support the club..............

I look forward to this positivity being applied to the team. So for example the next time Harry Cochrane (the best prospect I have seen for years) makes an appearance he isn't booed from the stands and castigated on here for losing the ball a few times.

2 hours ago, harrywragg said:

If you'll forgive the interloper (and I'm defo not a h*bee) but the majority jags fans are not talking much about it at all on the wearethistle forum - think we've got to about 3 or 4 pages on the matter.

Been on here the last few weeks looking at the photos (and some of your own crew's pantwetter pish!) as it develops - looks a decent replacement for the old tin shed - and the pitch looks in cracking nick from the photo posted half an hour ago.

As for the media-led inconvenience factor, we're only travelling 50 miles so for most of us our weekend/Sunday and not expensive at all travel plans will not be disrupted in any way whatsoever.

Favourite moment at Tynecastle was Donald Park scoring in final minute in a league game back in the early '80's - we were packed into the old stand shed enclosure - won 1-0 ... got chased through Gorgie by your lot, passed a brewery and didn't look back until I got to Craiglockart - eventually found the bus and laughed all the way home!

Hope we pump you lot as well - enjoy the game and your new seats. :thumbsup:

Gave me a good laugh that.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I look forward to this positivity being applied to the team. So for example the next time Harry Cochrane (the best prospect I have seen for years) makes an appearance he isn't booed from the stands and castigated on here for losing the ball a few times.

Exactly !!!

We should all be positive by supporting the club and the promising players and not booing prospects such as like Moore, Cochrane and Baur.

Why are we not all acting with positivity to the young players and the team ?????

gorgie rd eh11
6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

See BBC Scotland roasters are sensationalising with a typical OTT headline on their TV news bulletin. Won’t be surprised if they have that walloper Willie Miller slavouring his pish. 

Good luck to all those working hard tonight to get this over the line. Keep the faith and FTH

Refreshing to hear something other than “isn’t Brendan brilliant” which seems to make up most of their in depth reporting these days.

The bbc have given up.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

Exactly !!!

We should all be positive by supporting the club and the promising players and not booing prospects such as like Moore, Cochrane and Baur.

Why are we not all acting with positivity to the young players and the team ?????

There's a fine line between your version of positivity and delusion.

If someone, for example, says that Harry Cochrane doesn't look ready yet it doesn't  mean they aren't being supportive in my view. You seem to have a different take.

Francis Albert
30 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If someone, for example, says that Harry Cochrane doesn't look ready yet it doesn't  mean they aren't being supportive in my view. You seem to have a different take.

Maybe you weren't at the Rangers game. The abuse of Cochrane around me, when more than half the team were hiding, was disgraceful. But hey that's OK , they weren't making mild criticism of the stand project and associated PR from Ann.

Franksluckypants

Didn't ask permission for using the pics! Oops.

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

Edited by Franksluckypants
Didn't ask permission for pics! Oops.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe you weren't at the Rangers game. The abuse of Cochrane around me, when more than half the team were hiding, was disgraceful. But hey that's OK , they weren't making mild criticism of the stand project and associated PR from Ann.

That Hearts fans act like dicks to young players is nothing new.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Rab said:

Can't be bothered reading 644 pages of tedious egos bickering.

Any actual news on what has happened today?

There was an inspection. It didn't pass. There is another one on Saturday lunchtime. Budge released a statement which essentially assumes that it will pass but doesn't guarantee it and the arrangements for the game.

48 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

There was an inspection. It didn't pass. There is another one on Saturday lunchtime. Budge released a statement which essentially assumes that it will pass but doesn't guarantee it and the arrangements for the game.

Thanks!

Having fallen asleep early last night coming off the nightshift, absolutely buzzing at some of the newer pics and optimism posted by some ?? but again big sighs ? at the usual suspects dragging their knuckles and clearly having ridiculous amounts of time on their hands to troll the life out of folk ?

Can there not just be one stand alone negative thread for these folk ? to bump their gums on? Just let Jambos who are not driven by sheer negativity at all aspects of Hearts related life, have some nice breathing space to pass comment and objective thought on ?

Make it happen mods ?❤

27 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Having fallen asleep early last night coming off the nightshift, absolutely buzzing at some of the newer pics and optimism posted by some ?? but again big sighs ? at the usual suspects dragging their knuckles and clearly having ridiculous amounts of time on their hands to troll the life out of folk ?

Can there not just be one stand alone negative thread for these folk ? to bump their gums on? Just let Jambos who are not driven by sheer negativity at all aspects of Hearts related life, have some nice breathing space to pass comment and objective thought on ?

Make it happen mods ?❤

1505587608-picsay.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

They are now.   That’s what determines the price.   

Leave him be. He thought he had a point and he was wrong.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Leave him be. He thought he had a point and he was wrong.

Not sure what I done to the last you quoted.  

Not that it matters, but it is as good as an A game. 

Anyway.   Hopefully the game is on tomorrow.  

I am more confident now.   If it is not, it will be hugely disappointing given the positive vibes coming from the club.   I will handle though.

The goodwill we have received will only last so long though, so it is just great that any delay is likely to be the last one.   

Not sure why it's relevant to a brilliant new stand but I'm certainly all on favour of slagging off young players if they make a mistake or even if they don't.

Slagging off legends on here is also brilliant.  How many chances did Robertson miss against Hibs for example.

JKB at it's best.

1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Some people on here - and it is not just one - need to learn the First Law of Holes:

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Not really, you can dig sideways and gradually dig yourself out.

6 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

???

Hearts are clearly contradicting themselves in the brochure, I demand a statement ?

(suppose it pays to read the whole brochure)  

kingantti1874

Regret.. Regret what.. Everyone at the club is doing their absolute best for the club and working their arse off to get this thing done..

And some  ****ing weirdos want an apology or an undertone of regret. 

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Regret.. Regret what.. Everyone at the club is doing their absolute best for the club and working their arse off to get this thing done..

Moaners will be moaners.

5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm glad FA only focused on "remorse". If you put the last two Budge statements together and looked for inconsistencies, of which there are many, this thread would be in complete meltdown!

August

“Everything that was due to be delivered by 9th September will still be delivered by then, with the exception of the installation of the seats.”

“Our new target date for being “open for business”, however, is now Sunday 5th November, 2017. Given this new date, when we do open the stand in November, we will be in a position to open everything on the first floor, including 2 of our hospitality lounges, well ahead of our earlier scheduled date. Similarly, all of our supporter areas will be completed to the finished standard, rather than the minimal standard that would have been delivered in September”

October

“I will issue a further detailed progress up-date to our supporters later in the week.  I would, however, take this opportunity to stress that the building programme will see the handover of Phase 1 requirements to the club within the next 10 days.”

“However, the time then remaining to enable "acceptance testing" of all the various new facilities and processes would be very limited,were we to aim to play our opening game on 5th November, 2017.”

November 

“1. Only part of the Ground Floor (Main Reception area, the Players’ Lounge and the Supporter Turnstiles) will be open for business. All other areas are strictly out-of-bounds.

3. I want to stress that not all concourse areas have been decorated to the finished standard, particularly in the North section. However, we will have everything fully completed and decorated to a high standard over the coming weeks.”

:teehee:

6 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I totally agree.  I think Harry Cochrane is a very special young player and has the potential to go a long way in the game.

I like everyone else in the ground clapped him off, when he was substituted v Rangers.

However, it is also perfectly reasonable to discuss on this forum, that his 2nd Half display in that match, was spectacularly awful.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Correct, we have some right welts in our support. 

9 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

nasa-spacewalk.jpg?w=738

Jambo in Space needs to know if the game's on.

9 hours ago, JALBO said:

If it's on,  PM me if you want to share a lift. I've got one space left in my space station escape capsule.

So kind! The wonders of mechanical transport eh?! This was actually a pic of me on my way to the 5-1 final: fortuitously, due to the curvature of the Earth, my journey from the ISS was actually shorter to Hampden than it would have been to Tynecastle. And on this occasion, I'm currently conducting a wheel repair to the Mars Rover so the sooner Budge can tell us if the game's on the better. 

Later on today, the topic title will be 

"SAFETY CERTIFICATE GRANTED, GAME ON!"

Edited by Sarah O
Monumental f up trying to insert a smug af gif