New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

BREAKING NEWS ON BBC SCOTLAND...we don't yet have a safety certificate. In other news, bears do shit in the woods. 

Hardly news to be honest, and surely no worth being the lead story on Sportsound? 

In other news, at night it gets dark!

1 hour ago, Beats said:

Not bowled over by the badge. Bit bright!

23 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

The BBC talk shite.

Not just the BBC...

Pish reporting by the BBC. Why show an old picture of the stand which was taken weeks ago and display it as the article picture? Makes the situation look worse than it actually is.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Beats said:

Not bowled over by the badge. Bit bright!

As bright and shiny as those oiled up steroid monkeys you so enjoy ogling?

32 minutes ago, superjack said:

I have an exclusive. Whilst waiting in a sandwich shop for a tuna baguette, someone from hearts showed my an artists impression of a statue for outside the stand, see below:

FB_IMG_1510600830858.jpg

:glorious:

That would be amazing.

Let's just call it the Rudi Skacel Stand and be done with. 

I was speaking to a guy on the site earlier and he said they were hoping to have the cladding finished by tomorrow and then they would put in the last two sections of seats that need put in 

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What did you expect from these dicks ?

They want it delayed again so that Dick Gordon and his prick mates can have a wankfest at our expense again.

Well said jonno

and meanwhile, HMFC are actively marketing hospitality & tickets on their website, but Dick & co will choose to ignore this for the benefit of a few snidey remarks on Open All Mics.

A.......s (JKB fav description) the lot of them:rifle:

9 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

There you go....

31D9E34D-6411-458D-BA4D-580D96F6260C.jpeg

Thanks Walter & all the others contributing pictures over the weekend & today.

BREAKING NEWS FROM SPORTSCENE......Game at Tynecastle Park cancelled because they will never remove all the plastic bags covering the seats before Sunday:teehee:

Edited by 2205ian
spelling

4 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Considering we (as expected) are hosting a match on Sunday, I would have thought that wouldn't be too difficult to work out!

This week, in case your still struggling ;-)

No shit Sherlock, there was me thinking we would have applied for it after the Partick game as well.

For those who find thinking difficult I was meaning if it was today and it got knocked back then we would have time to revisit the issues and get it later on in the week. On the other hand if we left it until Friday afternoon and there was issues we would be struggling.

Get back to me if you're still confused.

Is the press seating with the white desk things? Should make the arseholes sit up the back in a corner somewhere.

Behind the police box would be good

Edited by By the light

Absolutely fantastic almost a year to the day since it started . but also a tinge of sadness that something I've watched grow will soon be finished and I will have to get a life

Walter Bishop
1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

Brilliant pic Walter cheers ??

Yeah it’s a cracker. Looking really, really good. 

Ive just seen it’s been lifted from here and posted in a Hearts Facebook page, just got a link sent to me!! Was it not the Facebook page that were crying at their pics being posted on JKB ??

It's looking great, and the crest all lit up is just fanstatic . Whether its this week , or next month , we will be playing in  a stadium that most top clubs in Scotland can only dream about , and take cheap pot shots at

FTH

The council won't do a final licence inspection until the work is completed in terms of safety systems etc. It's no good them turning up and being shown something that isn't finished completely. The big one being the emergency lighting and escape routes. 

13 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Someone needs to get a pic of the lit up badge and post it ASAP. :)

The dozen already posted not enough?

26 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Yeah it’s a cracker. Looking really, really good. 

Ive just seen it’s been lifted from here and posted in a Hearts Facebook page, just got a link sent to me!! Was it not the Facebook page that were crying at their pics being posted on JKB ??

No.

I set up and still moderate the Facebook group with a little help.

There was a 2nd group created by a poster on here who was a photographer, just for his own pics. He posted some quality photos but he didn't want them shared willy nilly & when people kept doing it he just stopped posting. Not sure if that group still exists.

There are now over 2,500 people on the FB group so whenever a picture of the stand is posted anywhere on the web, it'll get

posted on the FB group in minutes.

I only post pictures that I have taken myself or been given permission to lift & if anyone complains about other photos on the Fb page being nicked I will take it down.

The vast majority of people taking photos want them to be shared so it doesn't cause many issues, but you should always seek permission & give credit wherever possible.

A few of the photos I've taken & posted on there have ended up here in minutes, then get reposted back on the Facebook group by folk not realising it's already there, then shared by dozens of folk on Twitter. 

Hopefully all set for ‘go’ on Sunday! but ... if;

‘no certificate’ = ‘no go’

what does;

‘no go’ = ‘????’

- relocation same day to another venue, Murrayfield??

- postponed to a later date at Tynie??

and what are implications from SPFL;

- fine??

- points deduction??

- shrug of the shoulders??

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hopefully all set for ‘go’ on Sunday! but ... if;

‘no certificate’ = ‘no go’

what does;

‘no go’ = ‘????’

- relocation same day to another venue, Murrayfield??

- postponed to a later date at Tynie??

and what are implications from SPFL;

- fine??

- points deduction??

- shrug of the shoulders??

Answers in bold would be my guess.

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Answers in bold would be my guess.

They like a fine, so that would be my guess