?600k per week

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

600K is pre tax......he only takes home about 345K or there abouts.....only.....only......****in......only 345K per week!!!

Dull one but, taxman taking almost ?250k.... he's paying for the health service in a small town all by himself.

He'll need to manage, poor we lamb

Bazzas right boot

?415k is what its being reported as still some dough though

?500k in the metro.

?415k, bah, that's shite.

?500k in the metro.

?415k, bah, that's shite.

My bad it was $430k dollars and thats after tax so yeah its a take home pay of ?350k a week.

Ronaldo wont be happy.

Mental a team ?750m in debt paying out that in wages

So why are they allowed to, something far wrong.

I honestly don't understand why people get so worked up about top players wages, they are usually the least they earn compared to their sponsorship contracts ... Michael Owen for instance never earned more in wages than he did in sponsorship in a single season!

So why are they allowed to, something far wrong.

No idea Barca are also over ?500m in debt but continue to buy whoever they want.Man Utd around about ?500m mark as well

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Always astounds me that guys try to dodge the tax when the net figure is still ridiculous. Really they should throw the key away, just for plain stupidity

No idea Barca are also over ?500m in debt but continue to buy whoever they want.Man Utd around about ?500m mark as well

As ridiculous a sum as Man Utds debt is, it's not 'debt' in the normal sense as it wasn't run up by the club itself and is a result of their takeover.

It's also still affordable as despite the interest payments etc they're still profitable.

CHEEEEEEEEAAATURZZZZZ

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dull one but, taxman taking almost ?250k.... he's paying for the health service in a small town all by himself.

He'll need to manage, poor we lamb

Tbf I've not heard him complain about it.

avhudtheteeshirt

Must be tough but someone is lucky to get it + Sponsorship, Boot deals toothpaste deals and the like, he will need to watch the next time in the pub when he takes out his wallet they'll think he's trying to buy it!!!

Next week he'll buy the local garage!!

Almost as much as some of KB earn. Allegedly.

Not believing that until I see a picture of someone's diamond encrusted slacks on the bedroom floor.

Craig Gordons Gloves

And he'll be getting paid in euros so will be making a killing if he brings it back to the uk.

avhudtheteeshirt

4 hours of his pay could pay of my crippling debts. 4 ******* hours.

24 weeks and he could pay off the new stand ?6 million!!!!

Different planet. No doubting his talent but they are on a par with top actors now. Football is more celebrity than ever. But at least the tax man is happy too.

Archived