5 REASONS NOT TO MAKE FRAIL MANAGER

KJSHMFC1

1. HE RATES ELLIOT, ZALIUKAS, STEWART AND MIKO AND JOSE !

2. HE CONTINUES TO PLAY 1 UP FRONT WHEN WE WANT TO WIN MATCHES !

3. HE IS TACTICALLY INEPT, CLUELESS AT SUBSTITUTIONS

4. HE IS CONTINUING TO USE THE SAME SQUAD OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE LET US DOWN ALL SEASON

5. HE CONTINUES TO SOOK ROMANOVS BUM CHEEKS SO HARD IN ORDER TO GET THE MANAGERS JOB.

MY FEAR IS HE WILL BE GIVEN THE JOB BY ROMANOV AT THE START OF FEBRUARY, NO SIGNINGS WILL BE MADE AND THE EXCUSE BY ROMANOV WILL BE THAT WE DIDNT MAKE ANY SIGNINGS AS WE WANTED THE MANAGER NEW MANAGER TO MAKE DECIDE ON THEM, FRAIL WILL GET UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND THE CIRCUS WILL START AGAIN. AS ON SOME POSTS WHY ARE YOUNG PLAYERS NOT GETTING A CHANCE THEY DESERVE, SURELY WILL PUT IN BETTER EFFORT THAN MOST OF THE SENIORS

4. HE IS CONTINUING TO USE THE SAME SQUAD OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE LET US DOWN ALL SEASON

5. HE CONTINUES TO SOOK ROMANOVS BUM CHEEKS SO HARD IN ORDER TO GET THE MANAGERS JOB.

MY FEAR IS HE WILL BE GIVEN THE JOB BY ROMANOV AT THE START OF FEBRUARY, NO SIGNINGS WILL BE MADE AND THE EXCUSE BY ROMANOV WILL BE THAT WE DIDNT MAKE ANY SIGNINGS AS WE WANTED THE MANAGER NEW MANAGER TO MAKE DECIDE ON THEM, FRAIL WILL GET UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND THE CIRCUS WILL START AGAIN. AS ON SOME POSTS WHY ARE YOUNG PLAYERS NOT GETTING A CHANCE THEY DESERVE, SURELY WILL PUT IN BETTER EFFORT THAN MOST OF THE SENIORS

Another tube,

point 1 - Expect from elliot, all good players low on form, At the start of the season we all wanted stewart to get a cap for scotland.

point2- there is no-one good enough to partner Vel, a point that frail has made himself about 50 times this month!

point 3 - HE is subs against killee and motherwell changed the game !

point 4 - He is a caretaker manager, not a fecking owner where he can go and buy a new squad ! He is suppose to pick players for the hearts team from the hibs squad ?

Point 5 - So that is why he is picking a player (chesny) to play each week that Vlad hates ?

Okay, so what squad of players do you suggest he uses? :)

And your comment about him 'sooking Romanov's bum cheeks' is funny but very unfair. He can't do right for doing wrong...if he makes the best of a bad situation after being chucked in at the deep end, he's 'sooking up'? What would you have preferred him to do? Walk out and leave us with Anatoliy and Angel? He's been put in a rotten position and it's probably not one he thinks is particularly ideal either, there's no need to take it out on Frail.

Okay, so what squad of players do you suggest he uses? :)

And your comment about him 'sooking Romanov's bum cheeks' is funny but very unfair. He can't do right for doing wrong...if he makes the best of a bad situation after being chucked in at the deep end, he's 'sooking up'? What would you have preferred him to do? Walk out and leave us with Anatoliy and Angel? He's been put in a rotten position and it's probably not one he thinks is particularly ideal either, there's no need to take it out on Frail.

If he'd had any dignity Frail would've walked out months ago, his position has been untenable for a long time as he has been an apologist for the ridiculous managerial structure we've had to endure.

If he'd had any dignity Frail would've walked out months ago, his position has been untenable for a long time as he has been an apologist for the ridiculous managerial structure we've had to endure.

What garbage.

Another tube,

point 1 - Expect from elliot, all good players low on form, At the start of the season we all wanted stewart to get a cap for scotland.

point2- there is no-one good enough to partner Vel, a point that frail has made himself about 50 times this month!

point 4 - He is a caretaker manager, not a fecking owner where he can go and buy a new squad ! He is suppose to pick players for the hearts team from the hibs squad ?

Point 5 - So that is why he is picking a player (chesny) to play each week that Vlad hates ?

Robbie Neilson is a terrible right back but we don't play without one!

Draws against these sides, is that how low our expectations now are for this to be a positive?

point 4 - He is a caretaker manager, not a fecking owner where he can go and buy a new squad ! He is suppose to pick players for the hearts team from the hibs squad

Vlad is on record syaing he trusts Frail's judgements on signings so why hasn't he signed anyone?

Robbie Neilson is a terrible right back but we don't play without one!

Draws against these sides, is that how low our expectations now are for this to be a positive?

point 4 - He is a caretaker manager, not a fecking owner where he can go and buy a new squad ! He is suppose to pick players for the hearts team from the hibs squad

Vlad is on record syaing he trusts Frail's judgements on signings so why hasn't he signed anyone?

Point 2 - Even tho robbie is useless, we don't play 5 at the back !

Point 3 - we came back from 1-nil down with ten men to go on to draw the game, my point was we were clearly better in the second half, same point against killee !

point4- so would you trust frail to go out and sign 6-7 players !

What garbage.

Every time he stood in front of a microphone or camera and made a statement that turned out to be rubbish or shrugged because he didn't have the authority to answer a simple question, he made more of a stooge of himself. By taking on the 'spokesman' role he was vindicating the setup IMO and it didn't make him any different from the likes of Ivanauskas or Korobochka. If he wasn't Scottish and a popular ex-Hearts player he would've been hung out to dry by the Hearts support and the media, although I do acknowledge he has been hung out to dry by Romanov also, he could've walked away with his head held high ages ago and I'm sure he would've walked into another job considering everybody seems to love him so much.

And your comment about him 'sooking Romanov's bum cheeks' is funny.

No it's not, unless you're 8 years of age.

I'm not overjoyed with lowering my standards to the point where a 10 man draw against Killie has to be seen as a good result but to lower my standards to the point where I accept that KJSHMFC1's post is anything other than witless, infantile twaddle is a step too far.

I would not give Frail the job for various reasons but it's hard to be too hard on him but i would like to think that Hearts could work on throw ins free kicks and general set plays not to mention passing the ball to each other and ball retention.

We play long balls all the time with 5 players in midfield and 1 up, totally missing out the middle of the park. Karapidis is the most comfortable player on the ball at the back and will try and pass it but Berra is not the man to pass a ball and if he can't do that i would bin him along with robbie/ Jose is a bomb scare and i would get rid of him in a flash as well.

We need a fresh face in charge as manager as frail does not give me any confidence at all.

Archived