• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Maroon Sailor

• iantjambo

• AlimOzturk

8 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Ffs seriously a fall out over still game??? 

It's not really a "fall-out" because Bridge of Djoum seems to be in a permanent state of anger and trawls the board looking for arguments.

The "only watching it because..." posts became an in-joke of the thread but BoD seems oblivious to this. I did watch the whole of the last series primarily to see Amy Mac as she was confirmed to be in it but they waited until the 2nd last episode for her cameo, I was always going to watch the last episode to see the final ending.

:)

28 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

It's not really a "fall-out" because Bridge of Djoum seems to be in a permanent state of anger and trawls the board looking for arguments.

The "only watching it because..." posts became an in-joke of the thread but BoD seems oblivious to this. I did watch the whole of the last series primarily to see Amy Mac as she was confirmed to be in it but they waited until the 2nd last episode for her cameo, I was always going to watch the last episode to see the final ending.

:)

Is this what Jack and Victor would want... That's plenty. 

Maroon Sailor

The ending was like they didn't know what to do with the characters and went for a soft closure.

They just faded away. 

They didn't know how to end it and probably sums up the writing since they decided to bring the show back

Bridge of Djoum
On 07/10/2016 at 06:59, peter_hmfc said:

:what:

Shite show that even at its best was only just passable. Won't watch.

On 07/10/2016 at 17:18, peter_hmfc said:

Absolutely dreadful :lol: .

I know I said I wouldn't watch it but I knew I'd resort to it eventually. Fans will have waited so many years for that :rofl: .

Better than Father Ted aye :rofl: ? Strange people.

On 07/10/2016 at 17:26, peter_hmfc said:

Exactly, it just seemed so chopped and desperate.

@peter_hmfc

The 1st quote is a particular highlight. 

That's just a small sample. There are many more that show you up as a confused individual. 

Bridge of Djoum
On 08/10/2016 at 01:34, iantjambo said:
On 07/10/2016 at 17:18, peter_hmfc said:

Absolutely dreadful :lol: .

I know I said I wouldn't watch it but I knew I'd resort to it eventually. Fans will have waited so many years for that :rofl: .

Better than Father Ted aye :rofl: ? Strange people.

Watched it so he could come on here and slate it :lol:

Strange person

Ian summed you up perfectly as long as 2 and a half years ago!

YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING/NOT WATCHING/RAGING FOR 30 MONTHS!!!

Hilarious stuff.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ian summed you up perfectly as long as 2 and a half years ago!

YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING/NOT WATCHING/RAGING FOR 30 MONTHS!!!

Hilarious stuff.

Thanks for reading over an entire 15 page thread just to pick out my own posts and to collate them into a nice summary.

Totally not obsessive and totally not creepy from the bargain-bin Sy Parrish.

I didn't tell you to stop by the way, keep going.

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Thanks for reading over an entire 15 page thread just to pick out my own posts and to collate them into a nice summary.

Totally not obsessive and totally not creepy from the bargain-bin Sy Parrish.

I didn't tell you to stop by the way, keep going.

Nah. Just the 1st 3 pages or so were enough. Weirdly you were one of the 1st to comment at all! On something you weren't watching!! Yeah, that's not weird or attention seeking.

Call me what you want, squire, (BTW I have no idea what Sy Parrish is, feel free to keep that belter up) It doesn't change the fact You stated 30 months ago you won't watch something, then you watched it, then didn't, then did, then didn't again, then just watched it in irony and to laugh at folk who did enjoy it. 

Yep, nothing demented or creepy there. The behavior of a stable, balanced member of society...Image result for house thumbs up

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

The state of some posters here.

FFS.

I'm nice really.

4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The ending was like they didn't know what to do with the characters and went for a soft closure.

They just faded away. 

They didn't know how to end it and probably sums up the writing since they decided to bring the show back

Thought it was a nice touch and was done reasonably well. For all the things we want to do in life we never do them all and sometimes the simple company of our closest friends is the best seemed to be the message. The familiar ain't all that bad.

The fading out I thought was a pretty gentle way of doing it. My fear was a series of moves away and deaths, Jack dying and Victor moving to live with his son and vice versa with Jack. But thankfully they just said that is it. Finished.

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Nah. Just the 1st 3 pages or so were enough. Weirdly you were one of the 1st to comment at all! On something you weren't watching!! Yeah, that's not weird or attention seeking.

Call me what you want, squire, (BTW I have no idea what Sy Parrish is, feel free to keep that belter up) It doesn't change the fact You stated 30 months ago you won't watch something, then you watched it, then didn't, then did, then didn't again, then just watched it in irony and to laugh at folk who did enjoy it. 

Yep, nothing demented or creepy there. The behavior of a stable, balanced member of society...Image result for house thumbs up

Been a while since the last proper Neil Lennon-esque breakdown from you. Great to see.

Comes onto a thread and offers no opinion on the show itself (positive or negative) and instead just lashes out at another user who rightfully passed judgement on a public-funded show.

Has already had the in-joke of the thread pointed out to him yet still persists, seemingly oblivious to his own embarrassment.

A sad man.

A sad life.

Sad.

:(

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Hopefully they do a new series when they are a actually, Still Game.(In their auld age). 

Will Amy MacDonald be in it?

::troll::

Edited by peter_hmfc

15 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Sy Parrish is Robin William's character from the movie 'One Hour Photo'

Highly recommended if you haven't seen it.

Ok...As you were gents :D

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

This has been explained to him twice before by me yet he still cannot understand, an indictment of his time on this thread to be honest.

He just does not have the intellectual requirements for this forum, or even .net (FollowFollow is more his level it would appear).

A tragic man.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Aaahhh. It is a good movie, indeed.

7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Aaahhh. It is a good movie, indeed.

His surname was also Parrish in ‘Jumanji’.

Bit of movie trivia for you there ??‍?

Edited by iantjambo

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, iantjambo said:

His surname was also Parrish in ‘Jumanji’.

Bit of movie trivia for you there ??‍?

You are a fountain of knowledge, sir.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You are a fountain of knowledge, sir.

I wish Mrs tjambo thought that.

I just get the rolled eyes when I tell her stuff like that :lol:

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I wish Mrs tjambo thought that.

I just get the rolled eyes when I tell her stuff like that :lol:

I'll convince her of your true value next time I see her...

21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'll convince her of your true value next time I see her...

Be sure you do ??

????

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

This has been explained to him twice before by me yet he still cannot understand, an indictment of his time on this thread to be honest.

He just does not have the intellectual requirements for this forum, or even .net (FollowFollow is more his level it would appear).

A tragic man.

Seek help, kid. 

BTW, I had completed 2 engineering degrees by the time you'd left the breast. And I've never worked in a shop being cuckolded by a security guard. Question my posting, feel free. Questioning my intellect? A shop boy? Nah, mate.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Seek help, kid. 

BTW, I had completed 2 engineering degrees by the time you'd left the breast. And I've never worked in a shop being cuckolded by a security guard. Question my posting, feel free. Questioning my intellect? A shop boy? Nah, mate.

The anger, the pain, the anguish.

"I HAVE 2 DEGREES AND USE WORDS LIKE "CUCKOLDED" WHILE OBSESSING WITH A SECURITY GUARD AND WHILE STALKING PEOPLE ON A FOOTBALL FORUM! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO SY PARRISH IS DESPITE THE FACT I'VE HAD IT EXPLAINED TO ME TWICE AND NEVER THOUGHT TO GOOGLE IT! I'M NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO ONLY COMES ON TO A THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING EVEN THOUGH I TURN UP ON EVERY SCOTLAND NATIONAL TEAM THREAD JUST TO POINT OUT HOW MUCH I HOPE THEY LOSE!

HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!"

Back to your wee janitors closet, son.

Mind when this thread was actually about Still Game...

On topic finally got round to watching the last episode. Was alright...not great, not terrible. Almost think they could have had Winston's wedding as the last ep. The gang all getting pished and celebrating for one last time, the celeb cameos to finish it off and a feel good happy ending (?lol)

8 minutes ago, Simo said:

Mind when this thread was actually about Still Game...

On topic finally got round to watching the last episode. Was alright...not great, not terrible. Almost think they could have had Winston's wedding as the last ep. The gang all getting pished and celebrating for one last time, the celeb cameos to finish it off and a feel good happy ending (?lol)

Bridge of Djoum has a creepy obsession with me to the point it is genuinely freaky. He spends his days begging for arguments with strangers but because he's a picnic short of a sandwich he drags every thread down obliviously.

I thought it was strange in Still Game how Winston died slash faded away but not his wife in the wheelchair. They must have been a similar age, so should that imply he died climbing the hill and that's why she didn't fade (she wasn't on the hill-climb)?

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Seek help, kid. 

I'm a shop boy and I don't think I like your assumption of superiority.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What can I say, I'm a Bourgeois prick.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

The anger, the pain, the anguish.

"I HAVE 2 DEGREES AND USE WORDS LIKE "CUCKOLDED" WHILE OBSESSING WITH A SECURITY GUARD AND WHILE STALKING PEOPLE ON A FOOTBALL FORUM! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO SY PARRISH IS DESPITE THE FACT I'VE HAD IT EXPLAINED TO ME TWICE AND NEVER THOUGHT TO GOOGLE IT! I'M NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO ONLY COMES ON TO A THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING EVEN THOUGH I TURN UP ON EVERY SCOTLAND NATIONAL TEAM THREAD JUST TO POINT OUT HOW MUCH I HOPE THEY LOSE!

HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!"

Back to your wee janitors closet, son.

Wow!

Do you still live with your mum?

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

What can I say, I'm a Bourgeois prick.

No shit, you're out of order mate

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Smithee said:

No shit, you're out of order mate

Fair enough. But the day I take seriously the ramblings of an anonymous poster who was made to feel inferior by a shop security guard..whilst he calls me stupid? Nah, mate.

29 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Wow!

Do you still live with your mum?

No, but I'm going to take a wild guess that you do, all that pent up anger and frustration.

Your life must be a living hell if you need to lash out so much and so often towards strangers on a football forum.

A pitiful man with a pitiful life.

37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

BoD likes to try and feel "superior" to people on football forums to compensate for his own turgid life.

Spoiler alert: I've never worked in retail, and haven't worked in the position he's referring to in years ;) (don't tell him though because his delusion is a big part of his life).

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

No, but I'm going to take a wild guess that you do, all that pent up anger and frustration.

Your life must be a living hell if you need to lash out so much and so often towards strangers on a football forum.

A pitiful man with a pitiful life.

I love how I get to you so much. It's obvious I'm toying with you and you're getting all angry and being increasingly insulting and personal. I admit I've said a couple personal things, but you are hitting it out the park. Also, why make things up? Janitors closet? WTF is that? You're all over the place, pet.  

For the record my mum lives in Helensburgh, I'm in Brooklyn. Roughly 3400 miles. 

I'll not clog up the thread anymore, I apologize to those I've annoyed by winding you up. Dream of me, won't you?

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I love how I get to you so much. It's obvious I'm toying with you and you're getting all angry and being increasingly insulting and personal. I admit I've said a couple personal things, but you are hitting it out the park. Also, why make things up? Janitors closet? WTF is that? You're all over the place, pet.  

For the record my mum lives in Helensburgh, I'm in Brooklyn. Roughly 3400 miles. 

I'll not clog up the thread anymore, I apologize to those I've annoyed by winding you up. Dream of me, won't you?

Toying by making a complete Noel Hunt of yourself? As per... I guess?

Must be sweet relief for your mum being on the other side of the world from you, lucky cow (even better if she doesn't have the internet).

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Toying by making a complete Noel Hunt of yourself? As per... I guess?

Must be sweet relief for your mum being on the other side of the world from you, lucky cow (even better if she doesn't have the internet).

There's really no need for that. 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

There's really no need for that. 

"I'll not clog up the thread anymore."

*returns*

Guh.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

"I'll not clog up the thread anymore."

*returns*

Guh.

Will you apologize?

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Will you apologize?

Will you *apologise*?

:smuggy:

Салатные палочки

Is this the CBeebies forum I've stumbled across? 

******* hell lads :rofl:

This is JKB at its absolute best/worst (delete as applicable).

:gok:

Can I just say though. BoD, I like you (don’t mind Peter either tbh) but looking down your nose at shop workers isn’t cool ?

49 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

Can we no just agree they're both a couple of boring arseholes and be done with it?

Jack and victor or BoD and Peter?

:D

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Not seen a proper kickback argument like this in years :rofl:

All it needs is 1 of them to ask to meet the other at the back of the Wheatfield. 

3 hours ago, superjack said:

All it needs is 1 of them to ask to meet the other at the back of the Wheatfield. 

or make a bet

RBS-Ilay-Series-%C2%A3100-Front.png