• peter_hmfc

• Maroon Sailor

• iantjambo

• AlimOzturk

Maroon Sailor

I thought it was pretty funny tonight,

Boaby tasting Isa's cake !

Thought Onion, Zeus and Bible John were the stars though

Here's a question. At 08:30pm. There was a programme called Citizen Khan on. It was advertised as a situation comedy. Compared to that Still Game wad Fawlty Towers. Having toothache, two broken legs and arms would be funnier than Citizen Khan.

Rudi-Robertson

Here's a question. At 08:30pm. There was a programme called Citizen Khan on. It was advertised as a situation comedy. Compared to that Still Game wad Fawlty Towers. Having toothache, two broken legs and arms would be funnier than Citizen Khan.

Still Game gets an easy ride up here simply because it's Scottish. If it was set down south then series 4 onwards would be getting panned

totally agree, watched two minutes and was embarrassed and felt slightly soiled. I wonder how the community depicted view it. Funny as a kick in the davinas.

Chucked BBC 1 in about 10 minutes before still game and tbh this was possibly the worst 10 mind to TV viewing i Have watched.

Seymour M Hersh

Still Game gets an easy ride up here simply because it's Scottish. If it was set down south then series 4 onwards would be getting panned

Yet the BBC gave us how many seasons of Last of the Summer Wine after it was so far past it's sell by date we were in another Universe.

letsalldothebeattie

Thought last nights was the best episode of the new series. Overall enjoying the series not as good as what it was but you cant expect it to just go straight back to what it was.

That's a question?

'Winston' was in 'the Broon's' show at the Kings last night. A friend's son was Horace in the show and I met Paul Riley in Burlington Bertie's after. Nice genuine guy.

IMG_1311.JPG

'Winston' was in 'the Broon's' show at the Kings last night. A friend's son was Horace in the show and I met Paul Riley in Burlington Bertie's after. Nice genuine guy.

He's brilliant too, by far the most believable of the young ones IMO

Better episode last night, from ninas 'dug shite' comment onwards there was a better feel to it, reminded me of the older episodes more than it has been recently.

Methadone mick is a bit of a tragic character, but I suppose in to replace Pete.

:spoton: . This is true, it'd be getting rightfully panned left, right, centre and from behind.

Say What Again

Can I just say next weeks episode was dross and they dragged out the same tired old jokes again.

It was funny 5 years ago?

Amma doing right?

The most recent one was the best one for me. Was more like the old Still Game, at least until the last 5 minutes or so.

This new series is absolutely brutal. Really, really not funny.

I think Kodi and the latest generation of TV viewing has ruined us as a television audience. With so much choice when something isn't quite up to previous standards it gets slated when the truth is it has been perfectly acceptable and probably better than any other British comedy.

I agree it has yet to live up to its previous history but it is only 5 episodes in. Still plenty time to recapture the Magic

I think Kodi and the latest generation of TV viewing has ruined us as a television audience. With so much choice when something isn't quite up to previous standards it gets slated when the truth is it has been perfectly acceptable and probably better than any other British comedy.

I agree it has yet to live up to its previous history but it is only 5 episodes in. Still plenty time to recapture the Magic

Pretty sure there's only 6 episodes per season :lol:

It's been gash.

jack D and coke

I can't blame Kodi or anything else tbh mate I just think it's trying too hard and it's actually making me cringe a bit it's so unfunny in parts. I don't get Scottish cringe i like our sense of humour and I think they're both really funny guys but it's been pretty awful for me so far. Sort of trotting out the same old patter we've heard plenty times before.

It's not a patch on the older ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jack D and coke

Салатные палочки

That was brilliant tonight. Loved the Cuckoos Nest references.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That was brilliant tonight. Loved the Cuckoos Nest references.

Naveed picking the water tank up and throwing it through the window :rofl:

I enjoyed the series. Not as good as previous ones but still made me chuckle. Hopefully they make no more series though but go back to making a special for auld years night each year.

I enjoyed the series. Not as good as previous ones but still made me chuckle. Hopefully they make no more series though but go back to making a special for auld years night each year.

Thought that was the direction they where going when they where going to demolish the flats but they never so I reckon there will be more.

Pretty pish. Apart from the scene in the shop with Boaby looking for the bargains.

That wee red head but [emoji814]mshot:

If you want more of her, I advise you to watch Burnistoun. Whether it's good or not isn't even up for discussion, she makes it worthwhile.

Rudolf's Mate

I left Scotland in 99 and have largely missed Still Game. I've not read any of the thread however genuine question. Is it worth watching?

Methadone Mick didn't say much last night and I'm glad.

He's had his funny bits at times, but it's pretty forced I think. Pete the Jakey was brilliant, but even more so in the sense that he wasn't in every episode.

Last night was good though. Cracking end to the series. Who knows what the future holds but I don't think there'll be many more. I'd like to see it get the send off it deserves though.

i think they will do another series and a couple of specials, then finish it. I would finish it with Jack dying and after his funeral Victor moving to Canada to be with his family

The series was a bit of a hit and miss for me, a few good episode and there was a few shockers.

It's had its day now and should just leave it at that.

I left Scotland in 99 and have largely missed Still Game. I've not read any of the thread however genuine question. Is it worth watching?

No. Been disappointed with this series.

Rudolf's Mate

No. Been disappointed with this series.

I've not seen any of them. Seen the odd snippet, clip & giff etc and was considering it from the first series.

I've not seen any of them. Seen the odd snippet, clip & giff etc and was considering it from the first series.

Definitely worth watching the older episodes.

Don't listen to the Scottish leather mate. The series has been fine the last episode being the best. Not up to previous but still well worth watching

i think they will do another series and a couple of specials, then finish it. I would finish it with Jack dying and after his funeral Victor moving to Canada to be with his family

Victor moving in with Jack's family? Bit leftfield.

It's pretty much 50/50 on here so best watch it and decide for yourself.

Personally I thought it was ok, not as good as previous seasons but still decent all the same. There's only one episode that I thought was pretty pish.

MacDonald Jardine

Victor's family aren't in Canada.

Victor moving in with Jack's family? Bit leftfield.

Victor's family aren't in Canada.

baws got them mixed up, swap it around then, or get victor to move to south africa to be with his family

Edited by milky_26