Jump to content
Stephane Grappelli

SNP MP Natalie McGarry

Recommended Posts

SE16 3LN
21 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

We know how corrupt the UK is so maybe that's clouding your judgement. Any excuse to bash......well you know the rest. 

Whatabootery blah blah blah. Heard it all from the Xenophobic Zealots.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian
33 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-48607763

 

This woman pled guilty - don't see the clamour for leniency for her.

 

This woman.    Pled guilty.    Clear underlying issue of addiction (not an excuse).    Showed clear remorse.    30 months.

 

McGarry.    Pled guilty (sort of).    No underlying addiction.     Showed no remorse.    Still maintaining innocence.    18 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Whatabootery blah blah blah. Heard it all from the Xenophobic Zealots.  

Eh? Johnson, Farage, Gove and Davidson have got nothing to do with it. If it's part of due process, diligence or whatever I hope she get's what's coming to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
4 hours ago, Victorian said:

 

This woman.    Pled guilty.    Clear underlying issue of addiction (not an excuse).    Showed clear remorse.    30 months.

 

McGarry.    Pled guilty (sort of).    No underlying addiction.     Showed no remorse.    Still maintaining innocence.    18 months.

Both excessive .

When the whole of both situations are considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Eh? Johnson, Farage, Gove and Davidson have got nothing to do with it. If it's part of due process, diligence or whatever I hope she get's what's coming to her. 

Eh? She did the crime, went down and she's out after a few days. What sort of ****ed up mind thinks that has anything to do with the Tory party ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Eh? She did the crime, went down and she's out after a few days. What sort of ****ed up mind thinks that has anything to do with the Tory party ????

I was getting into your mind. You blame the whole of the SNP for all indiscretions. I was talking about your British xenophobia as a retort! I loathe all London parties, equally. ?????

Edited by Roxy Hearts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
8 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I was getting into your mind. You blame the whole of the SNP for all indiscretions. I was talking about your British xenophobia as a retort! I loathe all London parties, equally. ?????

No I don't, you just made that up. You're hatred suggests an underlying insecurity that I can't help you with I'm afraid. Cheerio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
17 hours ago, jake said:

Both excessive .

When the whole of both situations are considered.

Neither excessive.

Both very lenient for people thieving from the vulnerable.

Hate people using mental health issues as an "out" for appalling behaviour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

No I don't, you just made that up. You're hatred suggests an underlying insecurity that I can't help you with I'm afraid. Cheerio

Hatred? You're the one using Xenophobic Zealots to describe people who wish to govern themselves. It's you that's insecure. Can you see the irony? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Neither excessive.

Both very lenient for people thieving from the vulnerable.

Hate people using mental health issues as an "out" for appalling behaviour

Wasnt just the mental aspect mate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
41 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Hatred? You're the one using Xenophobic Zealots to describe people who wish to govern themselves. It's you that's insecure. Can you see the irony? 

 

 

His username is Millwall's post code. What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

 

His username is Millwall's post code. What do you think?

Cheers. That explains a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
On 12/06/2019 at 12:41, SE16 3LN said:

Whatabootery blah blah blah. Heard it all from the Xenophobic Zealots.  

Millwall FC are scum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Millwall FC are scum!

The sporting arm of the NF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 06:21, ri Alban said:

Millwall FC are scum!

Straight back at ya Colin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:36, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The sporting arm of the NF. 

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
31 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk at all. 

 

31 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk at all. 

Do one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
48 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Straight back at ya Colin

Pmsl!

 

 

Who's Colin?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FTLions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
16 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

 

Do one.

You pick a fight and tell me to do one? Clever lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You pick a fight and tell me to do one? Clever lad

:rofl:

Definitely Millwall. The club of the extreme right. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 17/06/2019 at 08:26, SE16 3LN said:

You pick a fight and tell me to do one? Clever lad

You've never replied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JyTees

Nats are funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
On 17/06/2019 at 08:29, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:rofl:

Definitely Millwall. The club of the extreme right. 

 

 

Not true. Remember that very hard left Railway Union leader (dead now)? He was a Milwall fanatic. Since they are a club from the docklands I suspect the majority of their fans a labour voters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo_Gaz

It's just downright weird how hardent SNP supporters get so defensive over one of their own being convicted of a criminal offence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trapper John McIntyre
1 hour ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

It's just downright weird how hardent SNP supporters get so defensive over one of their own being convicted of a criminal offence. 

 

Hope they're ready for the Salmond shit storm coming up. Precious things that they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo_Gaz
27 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

 

Hope they're ready for the Salmond shit storm coming up. Precious things that they are.

The worst is yet to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

It's just downright weird how hardent SNP supporters get so defensive over one of their own being convicted of a criminal offence. 

Haven’t seen any defence of her tbh. 

Not many ardent SNP supporters on here either. I can think of maybe a couple tbh but don’t get confused with people who want self governance with liking the SNP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

The worst is yet to come. 

Salmond can rot if he’s guilty tbh. I don’t think you’ll get anybody defending him either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord halifax
4 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

It's just downright weird how hardent SNP supporters get so defensive over one of their own being convicted of a criminal offence. 

Blinkered is the word for them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...