Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts Heritage

• davemclaren

• scott herbertson

• Jambo 4 Ever

Opens today from 10 to 4.

I'll be there tomorrow from 10 to 12

And on Sunday from 12-4

Every object has a story that we will be able to tell you about.

Got a feeling it will be very busy over this weekend.

Really looking forward to seeing this for myself.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Getting emotional just looking at the pictures, God knows what I'll be like when I'm actually there. Definitely going to get along early next week

Hearts Heritage

Getting emotional just looking at the pictures, God knows what I'll be like when I'm actually there. Definitely going to get along early next week

Next week

Open 10-4

On Thursday , Friday and Saturday

12-4 on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week

Open 10-4

12-4 on Sunday

Great! Going to pop along next Saturday.

Can't wait :D

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Next week

Open 10-4

12-4 on Sunday

In that case I'll got this Sunday. Can't wait

I'm just back it really is special and the short film of our history nearly brought a tear to my eyes , the first 1,874 visitors get a letter to take to the club store after 1st oct to collect a certificate. This really is a special place .

I'm just back it really is special and the short film of our history nearly brought a tear to my eyes , the first 1,874 visitors get a letter to take to the club store after 1st oct to collect a certif. icate. This really is a special place .

Special Club!

I'm just back it really is special and the short film of our history nearly brought a tear to my eyes , the first 1,874 visitors get a letter to take to the club store after 1st oct to collect a certificate. This really is a special place .

I love Heart of Midlothian football club.

Alex MacDonald

Strongly recommend everyone gets along to experience the museum, fantastic what has been achieved and they've made really good use of the space available. The memorial garden is also very impressive. Well done to everyone involved.

Carl Fredrickson

The photos are great and it looks amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing it and a huge thank you to all the contributors. 

It is something that a number of us have been asking for so hopefully it will be well supported. Any visitors I have will have this included when I show them round Edinburgh

Went in earlier for a look around, superb displays & some really old memorabilia on show. Nice wee running filmshow playing too. Well lit & classy looking place. 10/10.

ffc5e67f5b82745c940942969dfecbd4.jpg

4ff5a3cab764e20a85827c905d5556f4.jpg

eaef84a6e5f95f401ade52dd0b0443a6.jpg

b49ac1b17b05bf7168726303d57fabc6.jpg

7bf7a5a91951a2161bae2d18a33132a7.jpg

e44bfc24d5b281be95f6ea2ea23d4524.jpg

6abb404ab903c7628a0f0948571a87d6.jpg

849d81536a88e17fd18dc8e4e0daa8f7.jpg

Nice touch by hearts handing these out to the first 1874 visitors too, enabling them to receive a certificate..

4e596b03b9a4ffcb66b7de3f7753a916.jpg

Hearts Heritage

Just reading "Amoruso lets it run..." gives me goosebumps. Can't wait to visit the museum, probably head there on Monday.

Open Thursday to Sunday

Closed Monday to Wednesday

The fact that they have so much stuff that they can't fit it all in, surely means a bigger museum in the new stand! (I'm pretty sure Ann hinted at that in an article I read recently).

Combine that with the restaurant and it'll be a great place for tourists to come and spend lots of cash.

Clerry Jambo, on 22 Sept 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:

Cs-uSSqXYAEp_xH.jpg

Big dave's turned into to the actor Bryan Brown....Anyway some cool things in those photos, looks good

vodATH8.jpg?1

The museum is excellent. 

You know that you're getting old when you go to a museum and most of the stuff in it is within your own living memory. 

:wheelchair:

Not being funny but folks should start putting trip advisor reviews/recommendations up. Will increase footfall and help spread the word

Edited by Jammy T

scott herbertson

Not being funny but folks should start putting trip advisor reviews/recommendations up. Will increase footfall and help spread the word

Great idea

I would suggest they visit it first, as an uninformative review will make little difference.

Thinking again. I am sure you meant that.

Edited by Paolo

Hearts Heritage

A few of The club historians will be around tomorrow to answer any queries and explain the stories behind a lot of the objects

Great idea. Is it already on TI? Can anyone add an 'attraction' to that site?

WorldChampions1902

A few of The club historians will be around tomorrow to answer any queries and explain the stories behind a lot of the objects

Well done to all concerned Davy. It looks fantastic and we are very lucky to have such a dedicated group of people willing to give up their time and make this a fantastic reality. I cannot wait to visit! How often do you intend rotating the exhibits please?

Hearts Heritage

Well done to all concerned Davy. It looks fantastic and we are very lucky to have such a dedicated group of people willing to give up their time and make this a fantastic reality. I cannot wait to visit! How often do you intend rotating the exhibits please?

We will be changing some cabinets but nothing planned or scheduled all our energy and effort into getting it open.

There will be regular 'special events' where we will be showing some of the objects that aren't on display.

examples might be

The strollers photograph from 1893

The stadium plan for the move to Sighthill from the late 1930s

scrapbooks from the 1970s

The wages book from the 1956 cup final

These are just my thoughts we will be doing some planning in the next few weeks.

I'm hoping to get down on Thursday looks brilliant, What a fantastic collection of memorabilia. Well done to everyone concerned. HHGH

scott herbertson

We will be changing some cabinets but nothing planned or scheduled all our energy and effort into getting it open.

There will be regular 'special events' where we will be showing some of the objects that aren't on display.

examples might be

The strollers photograph from 1893

The stadium plan for the move to Sighthill from the late 1930s

scrapbooks from the 1970s

The wages book from the 1956 cup final

These are just my thoughts we will be doing some planning in the next few weeks.

That reminds me Davy - I must donate my aunt's scrapbook  - if I want to send it is it best to send to the curator?

http://www.londonhearts.com/images/scotthout/index.htm

Happy to lend a hand with accessions policy etc

It's very nice inside, Hearts and those involved have done a great job.

Hopefully it'll get expanded (or moved) into the new stand one day, because there is a huge amount of stuff on display that'll only continue to grow.

Here's some photos I took. Most definitely worth a walk around and donation.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg