Would you play for...

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Slim Stylee

Correct answer !

....and i'd probably try as well !

I'd try at Rangers for the 5k.  I'be be wanting at least an extra couple a week to lift a leg for Celtic though.

I've now decided to go to Rangers and refuse to wear a poppy for the banter.

Imagine the seethe :lol:

I would rather fist my own a@@, double handed and dry!!! 

We_are_the_Hearts

I guess you were supporting hibs in the Scottish cup final.

Was gutted Hibs won. It's OK to detest Hibs and both sides of the OF by the way.....think about it for a minute

I guess you were supporting hibs in the Scottish cup final.

our city rivals v after 10 or more years of having a season ticket going to every game up and down the country at great expense with the hope of winning a long over due and never seen before trophy, who I find out had been cheating all those years and there was never any hope, team

I know who I was supporting, I love the hibs compared to the cheats, they have brought some fantastic joy over the years culminating on the 19/05/12 with a none cheating resounding victory, although they were that bad it may have looked like they were lying down

I c

our city rivals v after 10 or more years of having a season ticket going to every game up and down the country at great expense with the hope of winning a long over due and never seen before trophy, who I find out had been cheating all those years and there was never any hope, team

I know who I was supporting, I love the hibs compared to the cheats, they have brought some fantastic joy over the years culminating on the 19/05/12 with a none cheating resounding victory

I couldn't care less if rangers cheated I detest celtic more than I do hibs maybe I am wrong but I think most hearts feel the same way is me. I think you could go on hibs.net they discuss your team there.

Archived