Thorvadson

vegas-voss

Get this guy in now.He is the only one that's been linked and would be much better than Frail.The guy has been in the trenches and knows how to get out.Time to forget the pie in the sky appointments and except reality.

We don't as yet know who has been linked as the club have said nowt.

We only have weegie media speculation throwing sh*t names into the ring, hoping we'll pick one of their dud selections and thus not become any serious threat to their OF SPL ownership.

We also have the speculative names banded around here on KB more a wish list than reality.

My guess is that Vlad would be happy for Shaggy to fail so that he can say, well, we tried one of your own and he's British, it did'nt work so we'll go to my original plan and bring in some other foreign puppet of my choice.

Personally I would prefer Souness as I think he is someone who would not tolerate timewasters. I also think he would throw Vlad a deefy when it came to team input.

It won't happen as he's supposed to be on more than 300k a year as a pundit.

Get this guy in now.He is the only one that's been linked and would be much better than Frail.The guy has been in the trenches and knows how to get out.Time to forget the pie in the sky appointments and except reality.

Agreed.

We don't as yet know who has been linked as the club have said nowt.

We only have weegie media speculation throwing sh*t names into the ring, hoping we'll pick one of their dud selections and thus not become any serious threat to their OF SPL ownership.

We also have the speculative names banded around here on KB more a wish list than reality.

My guess is that Vlad would be happy for Shaggy to fail so that he can say, well, we tried one of your own and he's British, it did'nt work so we'll go to my original plan and bring in some other foreign puppet of my choice.

Personally I would prefer Souness as I think he is someone who would not tolerate timewasters. I also think he would throw Vlad a deefy when it came to team input.

It won't happen as he's supposed to be on more than 300k a year as a pundit.

As i said Souness = Pie in the sky

Sadly it is too late.Everybody knew Frail was not up to the job the moment we saw his team for the Dundee Utd match.If we had got a manager in straight away we would more than likely be still in the big cup.

Sadly it is too late.Everybody knew Frail was not up to the job the moment we saw his team for the Dundee Utd match.If we had got a manager in straight away we would more than likely be still in the big cup.

Agree benny.

Either Frail is being worked by Romanov on team selections, he is trying to please Romanov with his team selections or he is clueless. No other explanations possible.

chester copperpot
Agree benny.

Either Frail is being worked by Romanov on team selections, he is trying to please Romanov with his team selections or he is clueless. No other explanations possible.

Stevie Frail admitted not a month ago that he wouldn't, and more importantly couldn't afford to walk away from hearts.

So now he has the job in his control, it is not inconceivable that he is trying to please Romanov, whether that be in his team selection, or still has to justify why he's playing certain individuals.

Agree benny.

Mixture of all three i think

Frail is only temporary. VR has the chance here to either make or break Hearts with his next choice of manager. I fear the latter as he continually ignores the collective voice of the supporters.

When attending AGM' and private meetings with fans reps it appears to be nothing but platitudes with regards team and management issues.

IMO this makes him a fud, firstly for not listening to the voice of reason, and secondly for his apparent contempt for the best fans in the world (his words, remember?)

Frail is only temporary. VR has the chance here to either make or break Hearts with his next choice of manager. I fear the latter as he continually ignores the collective voice of the supporters.

When attending AGM' and private meetings with fans reps it appears to be nothing but platitudes with regards team and management issues.

IMO this makes him a fud, firstly for not listening to the voice of reason, and secondly for his apparent contempt for the best fans in the world (his words, remember?)

Is Frail only temporary.I really have my doubts.

Archived