Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Greedy Jambo
32 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Absolutely rank. Thankfully, birds dressing up as oompa loompa's was a bit before my time.. 

What, Prozzies? Nah. If i had Kyle Walkers money though, then most guys would i suppose. He can afford 10's on his salary. 

I cannae wait till i'm as old as you. I'm still having to deal with these love island loving cronies. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

2 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

😂 Nothing worse than an oompa loompa with painted on eyebrows.

A mate from Swansea calls them wotsits. They’re orange and taste funny. 

Edited by Tazio

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Nah, still going fine. I've been speaking to a few lassies.

I avoid single mums, chavs, orange bird types etc...

So the lassies i speak to are pretty well educated, sensible types and are not willing to break the lockdown. 🤷😢

That said, I'm meeting Dolly Parton tomorrow 🙈

Hopefully the Dolly’s ain’t the only things Parton. 

45 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I cannae wait till i'm as old as you. I'm still having to deal with these love island loving cronies. 

You don't have too. 😂 

6 minutes ago, gjcc said:

:yas:

:greggy:

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

:rudiyas:

On 16/05/2020 at 20:43, Space Pirate said:

I cannae wait till i’m as old as you. I'm still having to deal with these love island loving cronies. 

Mr @Cruyff is younger than you.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Mr @Cruyff is younger than you.

In age, maybe. :rolleyes:

Met Dolly today. There was no Parton, i doubt there will be until the lockdown is over..... She's proper... Privately educated... Too good for me, had to stick my phone voice on.. 🙄 but I must have made an impression because she's meeting me tomorrow again. 🙈

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this online dating stuffs good or not. It seemed great to finally be single after years and then meet all these different burds but the bit where you have to let them down is just awful, I think you need to be a special kind of heartless ******* to do this. :laugh2: It's not nice being the bad guy. 

Maybe im just too nice and they're all just needy crazy mentalists. 🤷

Doctor FinnBarr
On 18/05/2020 at 00:14, Cruyff said:

Met Dolly today. There was no Parton, i doubt there will be until the lockdown is over..... She's proper... Privately educated... Too good for me, had to stick my phone voice on.. 🙄 but I must have made an impression because she's meeting me tomorrow again. 🙈

On 18/05/2020 at 00:14, Cruyff said:

Playing "hide the sausage" then?

• 1 year later...
Rick James

Lads and lassies of Kickback, I've read every post on this thread and loved every minute of it. Only now, it is time for I to try and contribute. I've got Kickback fame for making an arse of myself, so why no eh?

I've just officially split with my bursd of 6 years after some rather questionable behaviour on her part, and I'm needing a good ride.

Problem is, I've no idea where to start or if it's even worth it. Absolutely no chance of me looking for anything remotely serious, just someone who will take pity on a depressed, chubby, 27 year old, and throw me about for half an hour.

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Locky said:

Lads and lassies of Kickback, I've read every post on this thread and loved every minute of it. Only now, it is time for I to try and contribute. I've got Kickback fame for making an arse of myself, so why no eh?

I've just officially split with my bursd of 6 years after some rather questionable behaviour on her part, and I'm needing a good ride.

Problem is, I've no idea where to start or if it's even worth it. Absolutely no chance of me looking for anything remotely serious, just someone who will take pity on a depressed, chubby, 27 year old, and throw me about for half an hour.

Well you gotta start advertising yourself better ! “ chubby “ “ depressed “ and asking for “ pity” won’t get the right type chasing you . Sorry ! Be more positive about yourself ! Change “ chubby “ to average , although Plenty women like chubby or “ dad bods “ ! 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Barack said:

You after a German shot-putter, are you? 

Lol 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Locky said:

To be honest get yourself out to pubs . / clubs or groups It’s the best place to meet someone as you see them in the flesh , warts and all right away . Unlike online when people can describe themselves however they like ! No matter what people may say physical attraction is the main influencer when you meet someone and this can be deceitful on line ! 😂 however if you are just looking for less than a “ date” the internet is fine for that , apparently ! 😂 

Rick James
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Well you gotta start advertising yourself better ! “ chubby “ “ depressed “ and asking for “ pity” won’t get the right type chasing you . Sorry ! Be more positive about yourself ! Change “ chubby “ to average , although Plenty women like chubby or “ dad bods “ ! 

Don't worry, I didn't quite say that on my profiles. :lol: Admitted to being a charity shop Ben Mitchell though.

Rick James
1 hour ago, Barack said:

You after a German shot-putter, are you? 

I wouldn't say nein. :jjyay: 

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Locky said:

Don't worry, I didn't quite say that on my profiles. :lol: Admitted to being a charity shop Ben Mitchell though.

Oh well that’s a start ! I just recall grant and Phil 

Rick James

Made a POF account earlier while still feeling the affects of a 4-day bender. Once it finally popped up, all I saw was blokes. I'd only gone and picked 'interested in men'. :rofl: 

Had to scramble into my profile and change it before some big bear came after me.

58 minutes ago, Locky said:

Made a POF account earlier while still feeling the affects of a 4-day bender. Once it finally popped up, all I saw was blokes. I'd only gone and picked 'interested in men'. :rofl: 

Had to scramble into my profile and change it before some big bear came after me.

Mmmnwwwhahahahahaha

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Locky said:

:kirk:

Rick James
14 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Mmmnwwwhahahahahaha

10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:kirk:

Sadly, that's the only thing to really tell after 6 hours of swiping bursd on Tinder.

1 hour ago, Locky said:

image.jpeg.20281bb3be8b735d0b95bccd48796be3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Freud would have a thing or two to say about that. ;)

Edit: Oh bugger, then I look at the posts above mine. :D

Edited by redjambo

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Locky said:

Oh well 😂😂

4221F72C-D6F2-4EF9-96E7-36D2BC7B5D11.gif

11 hours ago, Locky said:

:rofl:

As a mildly interested bystander, this thread has taken on a new lease of life.

Thanks and good luck, @Locky :thumb:

Rick James
10 hours ago, Barack said:

Big bear's after your bot bot?🤔

Having some experience of having your hoop smelt...this is ideal as an ice-breaker in your conversation.

Or, if you go with a lady. Find out if she's into scat. It's POF. Bound to be, mate.🤷‍♂️

:rofl: **** off.

Rick James
1 hour ago, Boof said:

:rofl:

As a mildly interested bystander, this thread has taken on a new lease of life.

Thanks and good luck, @Locky :thumb:

:lol: 

Cheers Boof. Only had all these apps for about 24 hours and already think I need the luck. :ninja: 

Салатные палочки

I would imagine right now, after a year of climbing the walls under lock down, POF will be awash with ladies ready to jump on your bones after a couple of messages. If you're not fussy my advice would be get right in about it. If you are, well....probably best to pay for a premium site. 

Prepare to be cat-fished the hell out of though.

Bindy Badgy
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Prepare to be cat-fished the hell out of though.

Common scams on sites like Tinder involve trying to get you onto cam sites. Presumably so that you pay to go onto the site or to get you to expose yourself once you're on it.

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Common scams on sites like Tinder involve trying to get you onto cam sites. Presumably so that you pay to go onto the site or to get you to expose yourself once you're on it.

Reminds me of something I seen years ago. Some poor autistic boy was doing what many teenage boys do and looking at a wee bit of filth online. He got tricked into exposing himself on cam and it was recorded. They threatened to send it to all of his family and school friends unless he paid them money which he did until he got frightened and told his family. Horrible stuff. 

I'll say one thing, you couldn't get tricked into exposing yourself to a magazine found in a bush or in your old mans wardrobe. 

Bindy Badgy
12 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Sextortion article here.

One of my mates uses these dating sites all the time he has been recently saying more people are asking for your KIK user name to chat on that instead of whats app or messenger it looks like a seedy app to chat on for all the cat fishes looking for nude pictures of people. I'm glad I have a partner and no on these sites I hated them when I was on them in my 20s.  

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Why were you exposing yourself in your Dad's wardrobe?🤔

Because it has less in it than my mums. Why else? Jeeez Louise. 

Oh how I have missed this thread! Simply one of the best on kickback.

sadly my online dating escapades dried up and I met someone. Split up about 8/9 months later and I had another foray into the fun, with one or two interesting meets.

Someone really needs to pick up the baton and resurrect this thread for good. 

Had a foray into pof way back, the gender balance had to be 5:1 males so wasn't too good. Maybe it's changed since 08 of course.  

Edited by JackLadd

JudyJudyJudy
22 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

One of my mates uses these dating sites all the time he has been recently saying more people are asking for your KIK user name to chat on that instead of whats app or messenger it looks like a seedy app to chat on for all the cat fishes looking for nude pictures of people. I'm glad I have a partner and no on these sites I hated them when I was on them in my 20s.  

Very true . Why don’t they want to just chat on the POF site ? I’ve never been on that site . However I’d be reluctant to give out my telephone number either .  Anyway I’m taken but used to use “ dating “ sites . Load of fantasists and time wasters mainly 😂

22 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Any app/site I used in the past had a built in messenger service. Absolutely no need to use a different one until after you've actually met the person and decided they're not a complete fruit-loop, scammer or munter. 

Edited by Ray Gin

One piece of advice.

If the woman only posts face pics, she will be overweight.

Guaranteed.

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Very true . Why don’t they want to just chat on the POF site ? I’ve never been on that site . However I’d be reluctant to give out my telephone number either .  Anyway I’m taken but used to use “ dating “ sites . Load of fantasists and time wasters mainly 😂

10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Any app/site I used in the past had a built in messenger service. Absolutely no need to use a different one until after you've actually met the person and decided they're not a complete fruit-loop, scammer or munter. 

Aye your both right.

Maybe after a hour of speaking to a girl its have you got FB , INSTA, SNAPCHAT or this Kik. 

He downloaded Kik and noticed its just full of people wanting nudes even private groups set up if you search Edinburgh or Scotland.

I'm glad I am not single now because I could't be arsed with all of that crap. If you're speaking to someone you will be pretty sure who's genuine I met my partner of POF over 3 years ago so they do work and there is normal people on them you just need to get through the crap and the catfish. 

Rick James
28 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

One piece of advice.

Guaranteed.

Also very quickly found out that 'few extra pounds' means ****ing whale. Also, fat girls who put in their bio about their big chebs, you're fat. You'd be a sore disappointment if you didn't. Big chebs does not compensate for your massive ****ing gut.

24 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aye your both right.

Maybe after a hour of speaking to a girl its have you got FB , INSTA, SNAPCHAT or this Kik. 

He downloaded Kik and noticed its just full of people wanting nudes even private groups set up if you search Edinburgh or Scotland.

I'm glad I am not single now because I could't be arsed with all of that crap. If you're speaking to someone you will be pretty sure who's genuine I met my partner of POF over 3 years ago so they do work and there is normal people on them you just need to get through the crap and the catfish. 

Yeah I've had that before but just told them straight up I never exchange off-site contact details until after we've actually met, as you never really know who you're chatting to until you actually meet in person. Nobody's ever had a problem with that.

41 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

One piece of advice.

Guaranteed.

Only face pics = fat

Only closed mouth smiles = teeth like a row of condemned houses

Only one or two low quality photos = She's used the only 2 pics she looks decent in and they were taken about 8 years ago

Салатные палочки
27 minutes ago, Locky said:

Also very quickly found out that 'few extra pounds' means ****ing whale. Also, fat girls who put in their bio about their big chebs, you're fat. You'd be a sore disappointment if you didn't. Big chebs does not compensate for your massive ****ing gut.

Hmmm I wouldn't go knocking it yet. You might find after a few months your back seeking out the fatties that messaged you before when you're walking around with balls like watermelons :laugh2:

Салатные палочки
14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Only face pics = fat

Only closed mouth smiles = teeth like a row of condemned houses

Only one or two low quality photos = She's used the only 2 pics she looks decent in and they were taken about 8 years ago

100% this. One of the ones I was taken in with. 

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aye your both right.

In my experience the longer you chat to Someone on these sites the less likely you will meet face to face . Some people just get off on the chat aspect and have no intention of meeting .

There are also warning signs if they won’t send a “ clear “ face pic , or a dressed full body pic ! 😂 also check the date of the pic they may send as it’s generally years ago plus if you look at the pic and don’t really fancy them , remember that is probably the best pic they have of themselves so another re flag !   If they describe themselves as “ average “ build ! Another warning sign unless you like chubbies 👀

I have met all my ex’s in the pub ! Not that I’m a drinker just so happens met them there . I had beer Google’s on but still fancied them . That’s the beauty of seeing someone face to face initially as you either fancy them or not . Not like online As you can’t accurately assess how they are physically . I’m not being superficial but you have to physically fancy someone for anything to proceed . However you might not fancy them initially but they may grow on you due to their personality !

Its also more romantic meeting someone face to face as well ! If you like romance 👌not dissing sites as they do have their place for quickies ! My “straight “ pal has net countless women on them ! He’s a slapper . Helps that’s he a looker I suppose and  has the gift of the gab in chatting up ! 

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Locky said:

Lol all very true 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hmmm I wouldn't go knocking it yet. You might find after a few months your back seeking out the fatties that messaged you before when you're walking around with balls like watermelons :laugh2:

Very true . Actually it’s quite surprising that a lot of guys like the “ bigger girl “ and why not 

Look the the burds that are “looking to see what happens” or the likes. If your just after a bit of fun. Although I have had some success with women that are looking to date/something serious. Everyone has needs. 

badoo is quite good for a shag, wee tip as well, create your account, verify email and then go to “delete account” you will get offered 3 days free premium to stay on. Means you can try it out, see who’s liked you etc.

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Very true . Actually it’s quite surprising that a lot of guys like the “ bigger girl “ and why not 

See my posts around pages 50-55 lol