Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Hungry hippo

I reckon she's won him over and tied him up tightly on the bed. As she seductively crawled towards his expectant little hero she looked up sternly to say "so how are you going to update Kickback now"?

He's still there.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

I guess it must be one of two things.

1) Nothing happened, with the night ending with one tossed Salad.  He'll be on later once he's thought up a story to tell us.

Or

2)

4799844_l4.jpg

Riddley Walker

I guess it must be one of two things.

1) Nothing happened, with the night ending with one tossed Salad. He'll be on later once he's thought up a story to tell us.

Or

2)

4799844_l4.jpg

:lol:

There is a slim chance he may have gone to freshen up and whilst in the bathroom she checked his phone, found this thread, went psycho and ended him.

Салатные палочки

:rofl:

So, didn't do the deed last night.

Twice this morning :pleasing: now I am in no way boasting because I more than surprised myself. Bonus points to her for dropping me off outside the Barras. Now experiencing the VIP treatment at the world's. Life is pretty good today :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

:lol:

There is a slim chance he may have gone to freshen up and whilst in the bathroom she checked his phone, found this thread, went psycho and ended him.

#prayforsaladfingers 

chester copperpot

Twice this morning :pleasing: now I am in no way boasting because I more than surprised myself. Bonus points to her for dropping me off outside the Barras. Now experiencing the VIP treatment at the world's. Life is pretty good today :rofl:

I retract my bad bum aids comment.

All is good.

Салатные палочки

You logged into JKB while you were inbetween shags...didn't you? :rofl:

I did try to update when she was at the lavvy but her room is directly across from the toilet and I didn't want to look suspect :rofl:

tumblr_ndknvp4FHy1sk0xezo1_500.gif

And kudos on injecting two doses of Jambo in her this morning :thumbsup:

Edited by iantjambo

It was obviously on his mind or he wouldn't have tried to update us before round 2 :lol:

Tried to update us inbetween :lol: incredible.. just got his end away and his first thought is to send a message to a bunch of strangers who have been chanting his name all night on a forum

Just to clear things up, is this the steak pie woman or someone different? I'm a bit lost.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

:yas:

At last.

Twice on a Saturday morning but not even one on a Friday?

Some of the phrases and expressions used on this thread will live a long life! :qqb006:

Pleased for the boy.

Samuel Camazzola

Is it just me who's anticipating a twist to this tale and Salad is going to reveal he's met up with steak pie lady at the pipe band championship?

Is it just me who's anticipating a twist to this tale and Salad is going to reveal he's met up with steak pie lady at the pipe band championship?

Dirty bassa is probably already planning a three way.

Seymour M Hersh

Is it me or is there an almost identical thread about the build up to a blind date in classics but without the online dating bit?

Is this a classic yet?

No too early for that, the classics tend to get forgotten about and this thread still has plenty life in it yet :D

Fair enough.

Question is, does Fishy Fingers have plenty life in him yet after this mornings double pump?

Needs to visit the other bursd and get a nice Fray Bentos down him to build up his energy for tonights session.

chester copperpot

Needs to visit the other bursd and get a nice Fray Bentos down him to build up his energy for tonights session.

Fray bentos

Actually some tears flowed there haha

Edited by chester copperpot

Fray Bentos :rofl:

Blast from the past.

That's what my dad used to call Juventus :qqb010:

Салатные палочки

So, ended up smashed at the world's however she is coming to pick me up. Definite round 3 on the go tonight :rofl:

So, ended up smashed at the world's however she is coming to pick me up. Definite round 3 on the go tonight :rofl:

Aye right you'll get back to hers mumble some incoherent pish, puke up then fall asleep in a cupboard :D

Aye right you'll get back to hers mumble some incoherent pish, puke up then fall asleep in a cupboard :D

There's no danger that isnt based on personal experience....

Dinnae drink anymore or you'll have to prop it up with some matchsticks

We're not here to talk about me :lol:

I refer you to an article taken from a prestigious educational journal

3) Use personal experience and true personal stories to engage students (modeling). I am excited when students speak in their non-native language, but the topic we?re learning needs to be addressed as well. To avoid making students feel inadequate or like they do not know anything about the topic, I use my personal life as a model. This gives students true examples for the conversation, and that makes a difference. By opening up with real-life stories that relate to the conversation topic, I pique students? attention and they talk more about their personal lives in the class conversation. They are more engaged and connect to each other. The modeling makes them feel more comfortable, and they cannot be wrong because they are talking about their own experiences.

I'm really glad it all turned out well for our salad fingers and got his his Nat king Cole with the second bursd, but, I would keep the first ones details, I'm at an age where a gid steak pie would seal the deal!!!

I refer you to an article taken from a prestigious educational journal

3) Use personal experience and true personal stories to engage students (modeling). I am excited when students speak in their non-native language, but the topic we?re learning needs to be addressed as well. To avoid making students feel inadequate or like they do not know anything about the topic, I use my personal life as a model. This gives students true examples for the conversation, and that makes a difference. By opening up with real-life stories that relate to the conversation topic, I pique students? attention and they talk more about their personal lives in the class conversation. They are more engaged and connect to each other. The modeling makes them feel more comfortable, and they cannot be wrong because they are talking about their own experiences.

Oh here you go with your fancy journals :lol:

Hope you had a great day, the brother in law is a piper for Field Marshall Montgomery. Hope you have an even better evening!

Carl Fredrickson

Viewed this thread for a couple of days but not looked at it since Thursday night. Checked tonight, 269 unread posts!

Congratulations SF, you are probably too busy to read this just now  :2thumbsup:

Thanks to the many posters who have made me LOL. This will no doubt end up in the classics.