Tony Watt signs

Generic Username

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Watt is the sort of player that needs to spend a few weeks working in a shitty office job, or doing manual labour, for a small wage...and only then may he wake up to the fact that he is very lucky in life and needs to make the most of the talent he has.

He is only 23 and I suspect he needs some good influences around his personal life.

letsalldothebeattie

9 clubs by age of 23 and 6 of them since 2012 is ridiculous. Boy is clearly going for the record of most clubs in his career.

If only he realised how good he can be and screwed the nut. No doubt he's a talent but he's too lazy to realise it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Boy needs guidance, a mentor type.

He's a bit stupid and immature, someone will get a good 2/3 years out of him when he's older I reckon.

letsalldothebeattie

He's a bit stupid and immature, someone will get a good 2/3 years out of him when he's older I reckon.

Who and at what level? He couldn't do it for Standard Liege in top flight Belgium, Charlton in championship or league 1, Cardiff or Blackburn in championship or with us in Scottish Premiership. He's now down in the Belgian 2nd division if he can't do it at that level he's only going to keep falling. Wouldn't be surprised if he's playing part time in league 1 or 2 or even juniors in a couple years

Genuinely a terrible waste. Wish he had made it at Hearts.

This 

and This

Nap to sign for Hibs in January. Absolute melter of a boy. He's now also doing film reviews online. The boy has head in the sky, he has no clue about real life.

Bazzas right boot

Who and at what level? He couldn't do it for Standard Liege in top flight Belgium, Charlton in championship or league 1, Cardiff or Blackburn in championship or with us in Scottish Premiership. He's now down in the Belgian 2nd division if he can't do it at that level he's only going to keep falling. Wouldn't be surprised if he's playing part time in league 1 or 2 or even juniors in a couple years

Could be. Could go either way tbh.

I think he genuinely wants to be a film critic. His knowledge is pretty good

No wonder he hardly ever plays football, sits about watching films most of the time probably.

Bazzas right boot

Nap to sign for Hibs in January. Absolute melter of a boy. He's now also doing film reviews online. The boy has head in the sky, he has no clue about real life.

Absolute melter.

I prefer absolute melt, but works either way!

favouriteplayer

Not disagreeing in any way but the few Cardiff supporters I know rate him very highly. I'm sure one day he will realise the chances he has failed to take.

rudi must stay

Shame. Enjoyed watching him at Tynecastle but I guess his stats for a striker weren't impressive, should do very well at that level

Unknown user

Not disagreeing in any way but the few Cardiff supporters I know rate him very highly. I'm sure one day he will realise the chances he has failed to take.

I know a massive Cardiff fan who thinks he's shite

I can point you in the direction of more than a few Hearts fans who'll tell you the same :whistling:

Used to watch him warm up in awe at tynecastle! (I'm serious!) what a complete waste of talent! Biggest case I have seen at Hearts

Jambo 4 Ever

Are his reviews any good?

Talking of Cardiff, Calum Paterson could be an EPL player this time next year the way they've started the season.

Deepfriedpizza

Meant to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Shame because the talent he has is unquestionable.

Unknown user

Talking of Cardiff, Calum Paterson could be an EPL player this time next year the way they've started the season.

Good on him too, I hope he does well for himself

Jambo 4 Ever

Is he almost back to full fitness yet?

rudi must stay

Are his reviews any good?

Thought they were till he said The Notebook was an incredible film, stopped reading them after that.

Guest Paul Allen

I'm a massive fan of Callum Paterson mate but having watched Cardiff in the flesh already this season I'd say he will be doing exceptionally well to get in their starting XI.

If he thinks he is a self confessed playboy, Leuven will suit him - University City crawling with  you guess what

Archived