ZEEFUIK AVAILABLE ON A FREE .

the big show

the big show

My opinion i would bring him back the guy score goals.    opinions .  Full story is on facebook HEARTS FC page .

Heartsmad1874

Alright people, with all the talk about a new striker coming there are a lot of questions about G?nero Zeefuik coming back so I'll tell everyone what I know and can tell you;

He signed a 2 year deal last year with a Turkish club but despite scoring double figures again and making the play offs has been told is free to leave as they are pretty much replacing the whole squad.

As many are aware he loved his time with us and showed that on the pitch and how he was with the fans, so yes he would love to come back but isn't all in his control as Hearts need to want him and play ball also. This didn't happen last season because we decided to go for someone else but for the last time; It had nothing to do with a fee (he went for free) or his wage demands as not wanting anything we can't afford or don't pay anyway.

I hope this answers most of the questions and nothing else to report for now but should be movement pretty soon hopefully.

Maybe fan power can get him back to us so he can terrify some defences.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would too.

People moaned like **** about him at the time though...

Worth a shot at this level though.

The type of striker we are missing. Him and Sammon up top would get me excited.

Big Z and a decent winger and we'd cause so many more problems.

Winston Ingram

No chance of this happening. The big/powerful striker option has been covered by signing of Sammon.

Different type of striker we will sign. 

I wonder if he is the Striker we were waiting on getting released from his contract.

mentioned this on another thread and stated the player was with a foreign club.

Lets not let time dim the memory, he was an annoying mixture of brilliant/anonymous, slow/extremely strong is that enough or should we not be looking for a 90 minute man who is perhaps on the young side of his career to compliment the two we already have. If we hadnt already signed a target man then fair enough but with what we already have I doubt he is what we need.

snap Winston, just beat me.

On a free, 1-2 year contract, yes please.

Unless Juanma changes his attitude / workrate, I can see him being emptied quite soon.

the big show

No chance of this happening. The big/powerful striker option has been covered by signing of Sammon.

Sammon cant hold the ball up anywhere near as good as Zeefuik or will he score as many . different type players in my eyes but it could be a combo that could work .

ford donald

He scores goals,players like that are hard to find,sign him.

Jambof3tornado

Sammon cant hold the ball up anywhere near as good as Zeefuik or will he score as many . different type players in my eyes but it could be a combo that could work .

This. Totally different types of striker.

If the wage is acceptable and we have a big enough pair of shorts go get im!!

Don't usually join in the clamour for a former player to come back but I would get on the phone to this lad pronto.

No brainer if available surely? Potential resale value too if he managed to get 15-20 goals in a season. Too obvious/easy so we probably won't sign him

I would be happy with a Zeefuilk but we are getting to the late stage of getting him in IMO.. he needs a proper pre season.. try and get some of the weight off him.. build up his fitness for a crack at the top league..

He knows where the net is that's for sure.. for that reason alone we can't afford to pass him by..

BRAVEHEART1874

holds the ball up well and bring others like walker into play -  even a loan deal again hearts ;)

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'd take him for a season on the condition he agrees to make an effort to get in to shape.

August Landmesser

Did a great job in the Championship against posties and plumbers, but we already have two big strikers with limited pace (although Sammon will hopefully improve & speed up). I don't see Z coming back,  I think we can get a faster, more nimble player 

**** yes.

Would love that.

Mind his 3 and a half minute hat-trick? :yas:

The Future's Maroon

Hopefully no-one gets in contact with him via Twitter.

He scored goals, no denying that....is he suitable a league up from Championship players though?

no thanks. As someone else said he did fine for us in the championship, more than fine, but he is far too slow. I'm hoping to see us go for someone with a bit of speed about him, like Reilly but with more composure in front of goal  

**** yes.

Would love that.

Mind his 3 and a half minute hat-trick? :yas:

The goals against Rangers at Tynie were something else

Since he and Sow left we have been crying out for a striker that can score goals week in week out. There isn't that many out there in our price bracket. Surely we're interested

I might tweet Craig Levein and advise him to walk if we don't re-sign Zeefuik.

In fact, if he doesn't re-resign Alexander, McHattie, Eckersley, Wilson, Holt, Keatings, King, Gomis, Brad McKay and Scott Robinson he should GTF. They won the Championship so would walk the Europa League and win the title.

Am I doing this right?

(I'd actually quite like us to get GZ back :) )

John mcCartney

how do you know the blokes out of shape?  would like to see him back,effortless knack of hitting the target

I might tweet Craig Levein and advise him to walk if we don't re-sign Zeefuik.

In fact, if he doesn't re-resign Alexander, McHattie, Eckersley, Wilson, Holt, Keatings, King, Gomis, Brad McKay and Scott Robinson he should GTF. They won the Championship so would walk the Europa League and win the title.

Am I doing this right?

(I'd actually quite like us to get GZ back :) )

No really, we need a goal scorer and he scores goals if we find someone else out there in our price bracket who scores goals fine but there isn't that many

Heartsmad1874

Get him back at Tynecastle Zeefuik and Samson up front

Doubt the Motherwell keeper wants to play upfront for us mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

how do you know the blokes out of shape?  would like to see him back,effortless knack of hitting the target

If he's been playing in Turkey the weight will have dropped off him playing in that heat. Probably be a small/ medium now

If he's been playing in Turkey the weight will have dropped off him playing in that heat. Probably be a small/ medium now

Given the closer fit of this years strip he'll be a medium and as we will have hoops as a second strip he'll need a larger size anyway.

To not consider a move would be a strange thing to do and surely we can see how fit he is etc in a short period of time.

However is he going to be the type of forward we want as most thought we may be looking for a forward with pace to work alongside what we have.

Juannma / Sammon / zerfuik. That would be a tremendously physical forward line... Bednar and jabkauskas made such a mess of other teams defences... It's a massive, yes please from me.

No really, we need a goal scorer and he scores goals if we find someone else out there in our price bracket who scores goals fine but there isn't that many

See my last sentence. Just a wee joke.

alwaysthereinspirit

He has scored goals everywhere he has been. Enough said.

This for me. Why cant it continue.

Zeefuik is a natural goalscorer.

They are very hard to find and considering he has been with us before, we already know what we are getting.

Add to the fact he is a free agent is excellent and I would be amazed if we were not interested.

Make no mistake, Zeefuik would score goals in the SPL. The majority of defences in our league are not that much better than a fair few championship sides.

His presence alone will frighten defenders.

Archived