?26 for a match ticket in Malta

BM1874

Tommy Brown

I remember the outcry at the ?10 Bayern Munich tickets.

Happens all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, but a UEFA Cup QF and sell out.

Not in slightest similar.

Tommy Brown

Happens all the time.

Correct, but at least the UEFA Cup QF.

No where near similar.

Tommy Brown

Happens all the time.

No where near similar.

Bowmans_Boot

Nhot fhunny! To be fair they realise this is their last home game in Europe.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

To be honest, I think Robbie realised that would be our last game in the Scottish Cup, as well. 

Alma Matters

No where near similar.

Supply and demand.

1200 tickets available. They know we will sell out.

Just like v Bayern.

Even domestically? I thought there had been cases before where we'd wanted to reduce a ticket price but the other club refused?

Wonder where I plucked that out from :D

St Johnstone in a League Cup game about 5 years ago. We wanted to charge less, they wanted us to charge full league prices which they were entitled to do as gates are split, we responded by only selling the cheaper seats, keeping the Wheatfield stand closed. They won.

Tommy Brown

Supply and demand.

1200 tickets available. They know we will sell out.

Just like v Bayern.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibernians_Stadium

OK, I thought the stadium was going to be a lot bigger, only 2,968 on link above.

We will see how many locals go at 3x normal price though.

Me and about twenty others when the doors opened.  So you'll likely not have a long wait whenever you decide to head down.

Me and about twenty others when the doors opened. So you'll likely not have a long wait whenever you decide to head down.

Cheers Justin.

Cheers! :)

Just seen we're ?12 again. Great price (again).

Should be free entry after the last home game...!!

Dagger Is Back

Not many people in at all. Voucher issued in your name, details of where and how to collect tickets will be issued over the weekend. Likely to be at the ground and you'll need your passport and voucher to collect.

Needing to take our passports out with us is a bit of a nightmare, can see a few sob story's already [emoji30][emoji23]

Needing to take our passports out with us is a bit of a nightmare, can see a few sob story's already [emoji30][emoji23]

I agree. Maybe take a photocopy of passport & use that to collect tickets? Can't see them having any issues with that as photo & all relevant details will be on copy.

I agree. Maybe take a photocopy of passport & use that to collect tickets? Can't see them having any issues with that as photo & all relevant details will be on copy.

Good shout, think I'll double check to see if they'll accept that, don't see a reason why they wouldn't though!

Hibs are charging ?22 and ?12 for concessions against Brondby next week

Leeeanne trying to make something out of their one and only Euro game.

In context

Prices for Birkirkara v siroki

?20 for adults, ?15 for persons over the sixty years of age and ?5 for children under 16 years of age.

Chancers

Lets hope Robbie and the boys absolutely stuff them as a way of their pricing.

Come on the Hearts

CavySlaveJambo

What do they charge for a home game in their league? Obviously won't be anywhere near these prices and they are trying to cash in. However is there not a rule about home fans paying the same as away fans, and if the price has been hiked too far, then they will have a poor home support.

And as far as I know they tend to group their fixtures together so that there are a few played together at the same time.  I believe the Maltese are doing something to try and prevent tourists getting the tickets and unfortunately they are catching the away fans out. 

Anybody know distance from Airport to Stadium...Will be in a rush...?

not that far, but traffic can be a nightmare in Malta at times. 

2d99b566c2700ffe3a1ee8470c70a934.png

Membership costs ?30, members can obtain a ticket for ?10 + 2 additional tickets for the same price. Basically there's a very good chance that none of their fans will pay more than ?10 then. You'd be cheaper signing up to be a 'Karkariz' than pay the walk-up prices. Chancing buggers. The comments under the article are interesting...

http://www.birkirkarafc.com/news.php?id=4020

Is there any chance of them switching the game to the national stadium?

Unlikely, their website has specifically said it WILL be played at Hibernians stadium.

Capacity given as 8000 on another site, which would fit the 1200 tickets for us

Birkirkara have said 1200 tickets for home and away supporters on their facebook page.

I'm not going so it's neither here nor there for me but what is the point of the rule that you can't charge more for an away fan in the same seat? Away fans are hardly going to be members. Is that a UEFA rule or up to individual associations?

Is this a loophole where we can charge say, ?50 to Celtic, Rangers and Hibs fans for the equivalent seat by changing ST holder status to "member" status? Higher if they're coming to clinch a title, in Celtic's case.

I realise ?26 isn't that much in the context of a Euro trip but it's a bit of a ripoff. Love the comments in that article justifying the cost by saying you can't get a Liverpool v Man U ticket for that price. That's some comparison!!!

IveSeenTheLight

Aberdeen have frozen their prices from the 1st round, still a ripoff at around ?22. 

Hopefully our prices are at the ?15-18 mark. If they stay cheap enough, we'll get a good turnout just like the Infonet game, which we need.

Aberdeen offer a discount for season ticket holders, so they can get the QR2 for ?15 - ?21

U18's are?10

U12's are ?5

Gorgie_Rules

Still no details regarding picking up tickets? Hopefully can be done the wednesday to avoid taking passport to the game

Still no details regarding picking up tickets? Hopefully can be done the wednesday to avoid taking passport to the game

Taking passports to the game is just asking for trouble! I see no good reason why a photocopy wouldn't be acceptable as it has exactly the same details as well as your photo.

I won't be taking mine.

aldershot town

The pitch at the T'qali Stadium is being relayed and won't be ready till September. If there is a decent crqwd at Hibernians ground it will be a cracking atmosphere. One stand well covered for good acoustics.

You can collect your ticket at a desk in the Hotel Fortina, Sliema between 11am and 2pm on Thursday.

If you don't collect them at the hotel, you'll have to take your passport to the game and collect them at the stadium between 7pm and 8pm.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5277

If anyone is on the 7.30am flight on Thurs from Edinburgh and want to go straight to the Hotel Fortina when we get to the airport then let me know as that's what me and my mates doing so we could share a taxi.

Archived